Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:48 PM

Photo: When You Marry An 'Indomie Girl'!!! - Jokes Etc (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Photo: When You Marry An 'Indomie Girl'!!! (72055 Views)

Photo: When You Have A Phd In Plumbing / If You Didn't Lick This Ice Cream, You Are An Indomie Generation ...lol / HILARIOUS PHOTO: When Pastor Say's "Your Blessing Is On The Way"..lolz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: When You Marry An 'Indomie Girl'!!! by macino1(m): 8:34pm On Jan 17, 2016
johnjimiflex:

What...? You seriously need to get a life... how is that related to what we're talking about here? You can't get your brain to think out a reasonable statement that relates to the topic in issue, you shut the Bleep up.

As you have gotten a life by quoting me? Seat down there dey read gossip online while others are making money from it.
Re: Photo: When You Marry An 'Indomie Girl'!!! by perkyendy(m): 8:45pm On Jan 17, 2016
Re: Photo: When You Marry An 'Indomie Girl'!!! by Vomm: 8:50pm On Jan 17, 2016
And the chef must be a beautiful young girl with all the necessary curves she musnt be a virgin but must not be an SU,even if na her direct younger sister I don't mind.
Nonsense!!! sad angry

Genea:
Y can't u get a chef,must she cook?

Re: Photo: When You Marry An 'Indomie Girl'!!! by Joy1706(f): 8:55pm On Jan 17, 2016
Ofatfoed:
cooking is stressful?. even, as a guy i still cook luscious meal. hot stew and oil has splashed on me so many times that i have even lost count. let me tell u, cooking is interesting. if u can't cook, i can't marry u. who will feed the kids. what will u teach the kids. it's only lazy people that say cooking is stressful.
Are you planning to become crippled once you get married? You can as well feed your kids na

2 Likes

Re: Photo: When You Marry An 'Indomie Girl'!!! by Joy1706(f): 9:07pm On Jan 17, 2016
cyprus000:

[size=13pt]
Yes, its her duty to cook,just lyk I don't have right over the kitchen except she is not oppurtuned to handle the kitchen, lyk when she is nursing a baby or sick etc.

Anything aside from that is total hogwash which a true african ought to resist.

I will be glad if that makes me a chauvinistic or a cave man, tho cooking is not the yardstick which I will use to marry,but she will be ready to learn. Anything contrary to that,can not be tolarated by me. I have zero tolerance for western bullshittsad.
[/size]
Zero tolerance for western bullshitt? Pray tell, why are you using a device made by westerners. Why wear clothes, drive a car etc. Bloody hypocrite

2 Likes

Re: Photo: When You Marry An 'Indomie Girl'!!! by Joy1706(f): 9:09pm On Jan 17, 2016
Kirinwa:

E be like say you go tey for your Papa house.
And so? At least our papa house dey comfortable

2 Likes

Re: Photo: When You Marry An 'Indomie Girl'!!! by Joy1706(f): 9:13pm On Jan 17, 2016
vickylala239:

Then don't discourage other girls.

Cooking shuld b hobbie for all girls....

Infact the rich this days push maid sometime away to give their daughters full kitchen tips..

This is very important... u cn be rich today wit maids and poor 2mr alone..

Evn dey so called celebrities don't Evn allow maid to prepare their husband food..

Some pictured in kitchen...
Cooking should be a hobby for all girls? Aite. Making money and lavishing money on ur women should be a hobby for all guys. Instead what we have are little babies who call themselves men coming online to whine about spending for their women. Well we cant have it all right?

2 Likes

Re: Photo: When You Marry An 'Indomie Girl'!!! by Joy1706(f): 9:16pm On Jan 17, 2016
vickylala239:

Then don't discourage other girls.

Cooking shuld b hobbie for all girls....

Infact the rich this days push maid sometime away to give their daughters full kitchen tips..

This is very important... u cn be rich today wit maids and poor 2mr alone..

Evn dey so called celebrities don't Evn allow maid to prepare their husband food..

Some pictured in kitchen...
Cooking should be a hobby for all girls? Aite. Making money and lavishing money on ur women should be a hobby for all guys. Instead what we have are little babies who call themselves men coming online to whine about spending for their women. Well we cant have it all right?
Re: Photo: When You Marry An 'Indomie Girl'!!! by Joy1706(f): 9:20pm On Jan 17, 2016
smitez:

You Deserve a medal!!

All Africans should realize that adopting a foreign culture and way of life over your own wouldn't be a good thing in the long run.
But you had no problem adopting their technology, clothes etc ba. Hypocritical much?

1 Like

Re: Photo: When You Marry An 'Indomie Girl'!!! by vickylala239: 9:25pm On Jan 17, 2016
Joy1706:

Unfortunately we have women who don't depend on guys for their up keep Jst like some of you.

Now women want to go out and mke their own money,Rather than sit at home and worry ha husbi for change...women are now going to skool so as not to end up with nothing according to some traditions.

I advice you to Also key in Rather than wait for a man....u become a beating bag,especially wen u Dnt Hv anywhere to go to..

Also be advice that relationship is not Neva the same as marriage.... Wat u get in relationship is times 5 of Wat u get in marriage..... more money in relationship than marriage.... so don't wait for men....

As for cooking stuff.if you feel it shuld not b a woman's thing..then women shuld Try and marry men....buy the cloths,pay for traditional /wedding expenses,build your house..then get a man in...then he can cook n wash for you.....

1 Like

Re: Photo: When You Marry An 'Indomie Girl'!!! by smitez(m): 9:26pm On Jan 17, 2016
Joy1706:

But you had no problem adopting their technology, clothes etc ba. Hypocritical much?

Wow! You think it is hypocritical to accept the good part of a culture and reject the bad.. u need help.

1 Like

Re: Photo: When You Marry An 'Indomie Girl'!!! by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jan 17, 2016
Genea:
did your father get a chef to cook for your mom

lost generation sad
Re: Photo: When You Marry An 'Indomie Girl'!!! by vickylala239: 9:32pm On Jan 17, 2016
Genea:
Well am not married and i didnt say i detest it

Then if you are not married and u Dnt detest it.... can I be your........ cry
Re: Photo: When You Marry An 'Indomie Girl'!!! by smitez(m): 9:40pm On Jan 17, 2016
MissGdope:

Please where's your proof that women can't do what a man can? There are women who work 7days a week, provide for their families and do so called "masculine jobs". Its all in your head...if cooking is so important then you can either cook or teach her. Divorcing a woman because she can't cook is saying that you married her to be you house help in the first place. YES WE CAN BE EQUAL when men wake up and realise the true potentials of women. Before you marry someone, find out their abilities and if you don't like some of their downsides then don't marry them only to break her heart in the end. Mtscheeww.

Would u just shut up and stop ranting nonsense already..

I already told you we can't be equal in all things coz we are different!!

What do you mean by we can be equal !!!
Your inferiority complex is strong!!

How many Men have you asked out since you started dating? How many men have you held the door open for when they are about to pass through?
How many woman have you since that proposed to their husbands?
How many marriages have you seen that the bride's family paid something called groom price If you want equality all these are part of equality!!! You want Cooking to not be a woman thing alone yet u forget that 80% of soldier dying daily are men, how about 50% men , 50% women

I say it again we can never be equal in all things because we are different!!

Your rant seems just like that of a child suffering from low self-esteem .. you feminist need to start appreciating what you are and stop acting desperately to be like men.. love yourself.

Pls don't quote me again. Thank you.
Cheers.
Re: Photo: When You Marry An 'Indomie Girl'!!! by Joy1706(f): 10:00pm On Jan 17, 2016
vickylala239:

Unfortunately we have women who don't depend on guys for their up keep Jst like some of you.

Now women want to go out and mke their own money,Rather than sit at home and worry ha husbi for change...women are now going to skool so as not to end up with nothing according to some traditions.

I advice you to Also key in Rather than wait for a man....u become a beating bag,especially wen u Dnt Hv anywhere to go to..

Also be advice that relationship is not Neva the same as marriage.... Wat u get in relationship is times 5 of Wat u get in marriage..... more money in relationship than marriage.... so don't wait for men....

As for cooking stuff.if you feel it shuld not b a woman's thing..then women shuld Try and marry men....buy the cloths,pay for traditional /wedding expenses,build your house..then get a man in...then he can cook n wash for you.....
Worry her husby for change? Why should it be a worry? Sheybi u wanna do gender roles na? Men are to provide 100 percent. Any man who can't do that is an indomie man. Whether ur woman is working or not, if u can't provide for her needs 100 percent, ur half a man.
And what's the meaning of try and marry men? Are men the only one that says 'I DO' on their wedding day? They marry each other abeg. I dnt knw how u people reason. Besides, in my place, the brides family bear the traditional marriage expenses. So my dear, that argument is invalid

2 Likes

Re: Photo: When You Marry An 'Indomie Girl'!!! by Joy1706(f): 10:02pm On Jan 17, 2016
smitez:

Wow! You think it is hypocritical to accept the good part of a culture and reject the bad.. u need help.
What is bad to you may be good to others. When the western culture favours u, it's good. When it doesn't favour you, it's bad. That's what makes u a hypocrite

1 Like

Re: Photo: When You Marry An 'Indomie Girl'!!! by saintmark88(m): 10:23pm On Jan 17, 2016
Genea:
den get a maid,many ladies don't like cooking,its more of a chore dah dey detest....

If i get a maid to do my cooking, of wah good is my wife to me, I should marry the maid instead den
Re: Photo: When You Marry An 'Indomie Girl'!!! by cyprus000: 10:23pm On Jan 17, 2016
Joy1706:

Zero tolerance for western bullshitt? Pray tell, why are you using a device made by westerners. Why wear clothes, drive a car etc. Bloody hypocrite
[size=13pt][b]
Ooh my gawd!

Another western zombie on the loosesad. Your assertion unequivocally slough all doubt that; not only do you wallow in the paradise of western hegemon, you have been irredeemably inebriated by infectious brainwashing, which is why a full grown african lyk you, will opine that your existance began when westerner's came to the shores of africa. That's acute mental slavery i must say.
I mean, its sickening that a nigerian will opine that we started wearing cloths during colonialism,when we had civilized kingdom lyk benin kingdom then.

Now, i want you to understand something. thats if you will allow the wave of common sense to abode.

Human civilization and survival works with tool that aide it interest and create or enhance an already existing idealogy or technology.

This principle was adopted by your almighty west for her dominance.

the gun technology with which it used to pillage africa, was gotten from china. An asian country.

the first scientists came from middle east, even the first periodic table was created by a middle eastern scientist, persian to be precise.

70% of your almighty english was borrowed from other langauges.

Even the civilization which you give credit to your almighty west, was imported from egypt

how about you direct you vapid question to the west?, since it is the main hypocrite.

For the fact that i use english or other vices, which i wouldn't have given a fvck about, if our forefathers hadn't allowed western hegemon to infest on our socio-cultural life, an opposite of what china and india did. Doesn't mean i should tolerate wastern miasma or ingest hogwash from them.

For the fact that engine oil is good for some purpose, doesn't mean i should use it to bath.

Quit being a zombie and embrace common sense.
[/b][/size]

2 Likes

Re: Photo: When You Marry An 'Indomie Girl'!!! by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jan 17, 2016
Rapmoney:
So u think spending unnecessary resources on getting a chef is better?

Oga shut your fuc.ki.ng mouth. If she can't cook and you are so hungry, cook your fuc.ki.ng food by your fuc.ki.ng self and let the woman be. A woman's purpose in life is not to come and be your fuc.ki.ng cook!
Re: Photo: When You Marry An 'Indomie Girl'!!! by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jan 17, 2016
Rapmoney:
It seems to me you detest cooking
I hate cooking too. So? Is it a crime? This is what happens when society measures a woman's value like this. Some people just don't like cooking just the same way some don't like eating biscuit. Why must y'all make it a big deal?
Re: Photo: When You Marry An 'Indomie Girl'!!! by smitez(m): 10:50pm On Jan 17, 2016
netizenbuzz:

I hate cooking too. So? Is it a crime? . Some people just don't like cooking just the same way some don't like eating biscuit. Why must y'all make it a big deal?

Its not a crime, And there is nothing wrong with it.. But it just sounds as stupid as a man saying he hates to work... his wife should work and fend for the family.. Both are not a crime, But both only depict stupid people..

JustSayin

Cheers!
Re: Photo: When You Marry An 'Indomie Girl'!!! by kenoz(m): 10:54pm On Jan 17, 2016
grin
Re: Photo: When You Marry An 'Indomie Girl'!!! by datigbogirl: 11:21pm On Jan 17, 2016
Genea:
maybe bt cooking is stressfl joor,e no easy,esp when the hot stew or oil splash on u when u r cooking

*indomie girl* alert!
Re: Photo: When You Marry An 'Indomie Girl'!!! by Joy1706(f): 11:29pm On Jan 17, 2016
cyprus000:

[size=13pt][b]
Ooh my gawd!

Another western zombie on the loosesad. Your assertion unequivocally slough all doubt that; not only do you wallow in the paradise of western hegemon, you have been irredeemably inebriated by infectious brainwashing, which is why a full grown african lyk you, will opine that your existance began when westerner's came to the shores of africa. That's acute mental slavery i must say.
I mean, its sickening that a nigerian will opine that we started wearing cloths during colonialism,when we had civilized kingdom lyk benin kingdom then.

Now, i want you to understand something. thats if you will allow the wave of common sense to abode.

Human civilization and survival works with tool that aide it interest and create or enhance an already existing idealogy or technology.

This principle was adopted by your almighty west for her dominance.

the gun technology with which it used to pillage africa, was gotten from china. An asian country.

the first scientists came from middle east, even the first periodic table was created by a middle eastern scientist, persian to be precise.

70% of your almighty english was borrowed from other langauges.

Even the civilization which you give credit to your almighty west, was imported from egypt

how about you direct you vapid question to the west?, since it is the main hypocrite.

For the fact that i use english or other vices, which i wouldn't have given a fvck about, if our forefathers hadn't allowed western hegemon to infest on our socio-cultural life, an opposite of what china and india did. Doesn't mean i should tolerate wastern miasma or ingest hogwash from them.

For the fact that engine oil is good for some purpose, doesn't mean i should use it to bath.

Quit being a zombie and embrace common sense.
[/b][/size]
Yimu! Go throw ur device in the bush. Then I'd take u and ur rantings seriously
Re: Photo: When You Marry An 'Indomie Girl'!!! by Joy1706(f): 11:30pm On Jan 17, 2016
smitez:

Its not a crime, And there is nothing wrong with it.. But it just sounds as stupid as a man saying he hates to work... his wife should work and fend for the family.. Both are not a crime, But both only depict stupid people..

JustSayin

Cheers!
Buh sheybi u know when a man decides to abandon his responsibilities, his wife usually takes it up. After all many women are breadwinners. U me can as well di same if ur woman decides she hates cooking
Re: Photo: When You Marry An 'Indomie Girl'!!! by cyprus000: 11:41pm On Jan 17, 2016
Joy1706:

Yimu! Go throw ur device in the bush. Then I'd take u and ur rantings seriously
[size=13pt]
WTF Is that all your vapid self could come up with?. I thought you were foaming in the mouth initially? so the truth is now hard to assimliate? If this your warp opine is what you could come up with, then i'm sorry. Cyprus dont have time for that kind of vapidity.

I advice you look for your ilks.
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Photo: When You Marry An 'Indomie Girl'!!! by daveP(m): 11:46pm On Jan 17, 2016
Genea:
no one is perfect,she doesn't want to cook,cos she doesn't like d idea of cooking,diff strokes 4 diff folks
this excuse is like that of a lizard asking if it can build muscles by 'pressing up' everyday.

No one is perfect isnt the bustop for all. Striving to be can be the b/stop or starting point.
Re: Photo: When You Marry An 'Indomie Girl'!!! by joshrare(m): 12:01am On Jan 18, 2016
Genea:
This is africa
We are africans
Africa awooooooo
Re: Photo: When You Marry An 'Indomie Girl'!!! by smitez(m): 12:03am On Jan 18, 2016
Joy1706:

Buh sheybi u know when a man decides to abandon his responsibilities, his wife usually takes it up. After all many women are breadwinners. U me can as well di same if ur woman decides she hates cooking

You are digressing what do I care if women are breadwinners?? my point is a man that abandons his responsibility (except for medical case, or other serious reason) simply because HE DOESNT LIKE TO WORK is not wordy of being called a man!

Would you marry a man that tells you he isnt going to work when u get married. It is you that should stop the hypocrisy.
Re: Photo: When You Marry An 'Indomie Girl'!!! by LordReed(m): 12:24am On Jan 18, 2016
Rapmoney:
Lol! If I marry dis type of babe and she nor see herself for her papa house the next day make I suspend for air! In fact, make deh call me baskard!!! grin grin

Relax na, she go cook you jollof indomie.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

When You Spend The Money For TV Stand On Beer, And Ur Wife Is A Mopol (photo) / When People In Lagos Mainland Saw A Lassa Fever-carrying Rat(pic) / Kitchen, Living Room, The Other Room: See This Trending Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.