Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,523 members, 7,808,905 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:11 PM

I Need Treatment 4 Running Nose Fast! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Need Treatment 4 Running Nose Fast! (4981 Views)

Treatment 4 Suicidal Patients In S/korea: Locking Them In Wooden Coffins [photo] / Acne Treatment 4 You / Treatment 4 Bed Wetters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Treatment 4 Running Nose Fast! by emilyone(f): 12:21pm On Jun 22, 2009
what is the best and most effective method of treating running nose or catarr

any suggestion would be highly appreciated.
Re: I Need Treatment 4 Running Nose Fast! by clemcykul(f): 2:27pm On Jun 22, 2009
my dear cataghrr gat no cure, i surfered from flu  2weeks back, u can imagine the headache, sneezing and the watery flu lol. i was looking and feeling so pathetic.

just take procold, lots of oranges and paracetamol and hope for the best, plus avoid those cold stuffs u take cuss i know u have long throat
Re: I Need Treatment 4 Running Nose Fast! by emilyone(f): 12:30pm On Jun 23, 2009
thanks for the advice and i'll try my possible best to keep off chill drinks
Re: I Need Treatment 4 Running Nose Fast! by iice(f): 6:13pm On Jun 23, 2009
How bad is your runny nose?

But yes stay away from cold drinks, drink fluids too and don't repeat usage of tissue/hankie

1 Like

Re: I Need Treatment 4 Running Nose Fast! by emilyone(f): 11:15am On Jun 24, 2009
thanx iice, points noted
Re: I Need Treatment 4 Running Nose Fast! by iice(f): 1:12pm On Jun 24, 2009
You're welcome smiley

I hope it's not bad sha. Nose allergy runs in my family so we have to take alot of vitamin c and lots of water to counter the acid undecided

1 Like

Re: I Need Treatment 4 Running Nose Fast! by yemibabe4(f): 10:39pm On Jun 24, 2009
take vitamin C!
Re: I Need Treatment 4 Running Nose Fast! by dominique(f): 10:54pm On Jun 24, 2009
In addition, you can also use a mentholated inhaler (i used dat alot as a kid when my nose used to run) or better still see a doctor.
Re: I Need Treatment 4 Running Nose Fast! by clemcykul(f): 10:17am On Jun 25, 2009
@emi

if symptoms persist see me.
Re: I Need Treatment 4 Running Nose Fast! by xyzhelp: 2:06pm On Jun 26, 2009
Nasal congestion, stuffy nose, runny nose – these are common problems experienced by everyone, usually many times a year. We generally disregard it, if it’s on moderate levels but can get very annoyed when they are strong and require our attentions.

Yes, you could use a nasal spray to depress it for a while. But there are some problems with the sprays:

* First, they are drugs (chemicals), might have side effects and are somewhat addictive.
* Second, they cost money.
* Third, you should have it with you whenever your nose drives you mad. This might not be the case every time, since you have to buy it first, and then carry it with you whenever you go (work, for example).

When I was little, one of my grandmothers has taught my father and me a very simple point massage technique that relieves nasal congestion fast and effectively, without leaving the bitter taste in your mouth. I wanted to share it with you.
Re: I Need Treatment 4 Running Nose Fast! by clemcykul(f): 12:44pm On Jun 27, 2009
@poster
take very hot and steamy peppersoup
Re: I Need Treatment 4 Running Nose Fast! by prophil(f): 12:49pm On Jun 27, 2009
USE THIS ,TWO TABLE SPOONFUL OF LIME INTO TEN SPOONFUL OF HONEY
1 SPOONFUL A DAY
NOTE:IT CAN CAUSE WEAKNESS OF THE BODY.
VISIT OUR OFFICES OR CALL OUR ATTENTION TO YOUR HEALTH PROBLEMS,WE HAVE PERMANENT CURE FOR ASHMA ATTACK,DIABETES,GAL/KIDNEY STONE,STAPH AURA,SYPHILIS,GONORRHEA,OBESITY.WITH PURE HERBS.CALL NOW AND STOP GIVING YOUR MONEY TO DOCTORS.NO AMOUNT IS TOO MUCH FOR YOUR HEALTH,YOUR LIFE IS BIGGER THAT,STAY HEALTHY IN ORDER TO ENJOY YOUR WEALTH.THERE ARE A LOT OF DOCTORS IN THIS FIELD BUT HARD TO FIND THE REAL ONES, MANY PEOPLE HAVE BEEN OUT THERE FALLEN INTO WRONG HAND,THEY THOUGHT MAYBE THEIR SICKNESS HAVE NO CURE,YOU ARE WRONG.THAT'S WHY I DECIDED TO COME ON AIR FOR PEOPLE LIKE THAT TO BENEFIT FROM MY PERMANENT HERBAL CURE
HEAD OFFICE:
HEALTH ZONE HERBALS
16 UGOALA STREET BY OBOHIA RD OFF NGWA ROAD,ABA ABIA STATE.
T.DR.MRS.IRENE OFONAGORO.

BRANCH OFFICE:
HEALTH ZONE HERBALS
5 ESUGBAYI STREET OTTO,OYINGBO,EBUTE-METTA,LAGOS.
T.DR.MRS.PROMISE OGHANI OFONAGORO
Re: I Need Treatment 4 Running Nose Fast! by iice(f): 12:52pm On Jun 27, 2009
xyzhelp:

Nasal congestion, stuffy nose, runny nose – these are common problems experienced by everyone, usually many times a year. We generally disregard it, if it’s on moderate levels but can get very annoyed when they are strong and require our attentions.

Yes, you could use a nasal spray to depress it for a while. But there are some problems with the sprays:

* First, they are drugs (chemicals), might have side effects and are somewhat addictive.
    * Second, they cost money.
    * Third, you should have it with you whenever your nose drives you mad. This might not be the case every time, since you have to buy it first, and then carry it with you whenever you go (work, for example).

I went through that phase angry Thank goodness i don't have to use a spray now.
Half of my cousins are on it undecided

(1) (Reply)

Pregnancy Symptoms After 1 Week Of Conception / COVID-19 Update For July 4 2021 In Nigeria / Dr, Doyin Revealed The Drug He Used To Battle Coronavirus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.