Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,236 members, 7,780,451 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:44 PM

Goodluck Jonathan: Silence Is No More Golden By Abiodun Ladepo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan: Silence Is No More Golden By Abiodun Ladepo (17677 Views)

PDP Leaders Angry Over Jonathan’s Silence As Crisis Rocks Party / Alleged $2.1bn Arms Deal Scam: Why Goodluck Jonathan's Silence Is Still Golden / Customs Officers No Go Die Well By Abiodun Ladepo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goodluck Jonathan: Silence Is No More Golden By Abiodun Ladepo by ocelot2006(m): 4:00pm On Jan 17, 2016
GEJ hold your peace. You owe these w@nking w@nkers no explanation.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: Silence Is No More Golden By Abiodun Ladepo by ocelot2006(m): 4:04pm On Jan 17, 2016
free2blast:
Well, while the FG might not want to disgrace GEJ by sending him to jail because he is definitely a culprit in the ongoing loot investigation, but believe me all the stolen money that will be traced to him, his family or company will be recovered and there is nothing he can do about that.

Dream on.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: Silence Is No More Golden By Abiodun Ladepo by kenny987(f): 4:14pm On Jan 17, 2016
The law stipulates clearly that he who alleges must prove. It is not Jonathan's business to prove his innocence or affirm complicity under any guise. If Buhari n co have a problem then it is certainly not on the pages of d papers that he'll respond.

He has no case to answer until he's charged with any offence before a competent court.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: Silence Is No More Golden By Abiodun Ladepo by shaqhead: 4:34pm On Jan 17, 2016
ticker:
I would have loved you to exert this energy u used here in writing this epistle by asking buhari why things have turn bad the moment he became the president.

Simple: The action or inaction of yesterday is responsible for the consequences of today! Figure?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: Silence Is No More Golden By Abiodun Ladepo by Valendo: 4:39pm On Jan 17, 2016
Nigeria can never be good in as much as we behave this way. It is quiet unfortunate that our youths who ought to know better are being fooled thanks to our poor education.

First and foremost Jonathan owes nobody any explanation in as much as Buhari thinks media prosecution is the best way to go. For christ sake this man is not hiding if you think you have a case against me invite him for questioning. You added all budgets from 2007 to 2015 and start shouting. I am surprised that nobody is talking about the missing 20billion dollars which probably turned the tide against GEJ. Not even the madness called EFCC. You lied to win votes now you are lying to project to gullible Nigerians that 2.1billion dollars is missing. Which is supposed to be more important? 20billion dollars or 2.1 billion dollars. Let Buhari continue to deceive himself all in the name of fighting corruption. One thing is certain judgment must be just and fair. Whatever the case maybe, if current administration fails to prosecute Jonathan successfully and probably jail him, then shame on buhari.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: Silence Is No More Golden By Abiodun Ladepo by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jan 17, 2016
Fellas, how much is Dollar to Naira exchange rate today ?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: Silence Is No More Golden By Abiodun Ladepo by shaqhead: 4:44pm On Jan 17, 2016
free2ryhme:
Why don't you take the first step to lock Jonathan up. Even better, tell your Buhari to do so, while leaving OBJ, IBB, Abdulsalam and other former Nigerian rulers. Then, let's see what happens.

Assuming Jonathan stole, he stole his oil and gas. On the other hand, IBB, OBJ, Abdulsalam and others stole Jonathan's oil and gas.

Nigeria is sitting on a deadly tinderbox waiting for the slightest spark. Maybe, this will be it.

Many of you make too much noise. Tell your Buhari to selectively lock up Jonathan as he selectively locked up Alex Ekwueme in Kiri Kiri prison in 1983, and see what happens. Talk is cheap. The Niger Delta is not the Sahara Desert.

free2ryhme:

I don't think the issue of corruption called for these litany of lectures being offered on this forum.
The fact is that a thief remains a thief irrespective of what tribe he or she belong to. For now we need a leader like Buhari who will at least start the cleaning of this rot somewhere like he is doing presently. All we can do now is join our hands with this government to be able to create a better future for our children yet un-born.
Why you speaking from both sides of your mouth?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: Silence Is No More Golden By Abiodun Ladepo by free2ryhme: 4:51pm On Jan 17, 2016
shaqhead:

Why you speaking from both sides of your mouth?

Yes it is politics

And it must be balanced
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: Silence Is No More Golden By Abiodun Ladepo by disloman(m): 5:07pm On Jan 17, 2016
Tolexander:
same as Lucifer. Lucifer was once respected until he crossed his boundry.

Jonathan knows nothing about this thing we are talking about, of course the directives were made after 8pm when the hang over mode was activated.
Baad booy.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: Silence Is No More Golden By Abiodun Ladepo by gbishman: 5:14pm On Jan 17, 2016
weak and cowardly this man called GEJ is and has been.
One would expect out of courtesy and respect for self he would have come out to make clear all the allegations levelled against him and and his cabinet.
What does he do? he lays down n Otuoke with his wife and keeps norm.
A man who cannot be courageous or brave isn't worthy to be called a man, leader or hero.
This is how the bible describes such men:
1 Corinthians 16:13

“Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be men of courage; be strong.”
Can you say this man called GEJ posses this qualities? your answer is as right as mine.
Growing up as a kid and pupil, we were taught the meaning of responsibility and they were categorised.
One form was what they called colloective responsibility where a leader haven been given the sole power to choose his team to accomplish a task, if that said team fails to deliver on their promises the leader or manager of that team takes the full responsibility because he trusted them and chose them.
So like wise GEJ should own up and take responsibility.
If i were him i would come out openly and tell President Buhari not to persecute his team and rather plead for him to mete out to punisment on him.
That is how leaders act, take former Olusegun Obasanjo, when Nigerians called for the head of his cabinet especially the finance minister and minister for works he boldly said they should divert all their worries to him.
Mandela also, took responsibility for the carnage his supporters carried out in South Africa and went to jail rather than send his followers to jail.
So i think the most honourable to do is for GEJ to man up and take full scale responsibility for his chosen cabinet and stop hiding his face in the mud.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: Silence Is No More Golden By Abiodun Ladepo by ppramise(f): 5:55pm On Jan 17, 2016
Buhari is gradually lossing his integrity as a result of his lopsided corruption trial.
If that is the case, why is he using 100% of his time on corruption instead of at least 10-30%.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: Silence Is No More Golden By Abiodun Ladepo by Samid1(m): 6:17pm On Jan 17, 2016
Its a shame dat even with the introduction of education and globalization. We stil hav alot of illiterates and hypocrites in Nigeria. We make less important issues our headlines wen we have tropical issues like employment, economy, growth/development that affects d life of an average Nigerian. As far as i'm concerned, all these their claims and counter-claims has no meanin to me, this is Nigeria, we know how d story ends. Weda Dr. EbeleJohnathan was corrupt or not, isnt every average Nigerian corrupt? The big question to APC and their followers is, if Dr. Ebele Johnathan pleads guilty to all charges, what is next for Nigeria?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: Silence Is No More Golden By Abiodun Ladepo by shaqhead: 6:21pm On Jan 17, 2016
free2ryhme:

Yes it is politics

And it must be balanced
Nope, it is duplicity and you don't balance that! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: Silence Is No More Golden By Abiodun Ladepo by shaqhead: 7:23pm On Jan 17, 2016
Valendo:
Nigeria can never be good in as much as we behave this way. It is quiet unfortunate that our youths who ought to know better are being fooled thanks to our poor education.

First and foremost Jonathan owes nobody any explanation in as much as Buhari thinks media prosecution is the best way to go. For christ sake this man is not hiding if you think you have a case against me invite him for questioning. You added all budgets from 2007 to 2015 and start shouting. I am surprised that nobody is talking about the missing 20billion dollars which probably turned the tide against GEJ. Not even the madness called EFCC. You lied to win votes now you are lying to project to gullible Nigerians that 2.1billion dollars is missing. Which is supposed to be more important? 20billion dollars or 2.1 billion dollars. Let Buhari continue to deceive himself all in the name of fighting corruption. One thing is certain judgment must be just and fair. Whatever the case maybe, if current administration fails to prosecute Jonathan successfully and probably jail him, then shame on buhari.
Son, sophistry is not ur greatest strength u kno...

In one breath u believe that the $2.1 billion arms is a "scam" and even out of vain hubris labelled every other person that believes this to be true including the PDP that have asked GEJ to speak up as "gullible" and in another breath you are willing to concede and even questioned the propriety of looking into the 2.1bill "scam" first before the alleged missing $20bill by Sanusi.

If this is not duplicity at its best, I dnt kno what is?

What is the guarantee that if we tow the flawed line of ur thought train, that folks like u wont shout urselves hoarse with the same stale line of "scam"? After all it is "easier" to believe that 2.1bill is missin than 20bill, isnt it?

Oh, i recall that your co-travellers had alredy called the sanusi allegation a scam olready!

I believe we shd let folks like u to dictate to our security agencies how they shd go about their investigation...hmm..smh

Question is: Has any of the people mentioned denied sharing a part of the money? Not even Buhari did!

Tell this house who among them has denied collecting part of the money? If u cant jst keep shut!

Even the PDP after much chicanery have fallen face flat to acknowledge and even advise its members to return whatever they collected and u in ur corner of the world wants us to think otherwise. Son, get off ur high horse cos its all bare bones that money for arms was embezzled and the extent of each of this characters involvement will be established in the courts!
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: Silence Is No More Golden By Abiodun Ladepo by zomby(m): 10:49pm On Jan 17, 2016
Dr. Jonathan thinks travelling around the world accepting worthless awards can shield him from being picked up by EFCC...He should think again, because this Fulani president is not fooling around. Jonathan will surely be picked up when the time is right.

We must not forget 3 things about President Buhari:
1. He is extremely patient
2. He is determined
3. He is very clever
Dasukigate is the JOKER....When that time comes, there wouldn't be any questions asked, it will simply be a wide open case and enormous reasons/ evidences to arrest Dr. Jonathan. This is why this administration is crumbling everything surrounding him one by one.

It is inevitable; I'm 100% sure that Jonathan will be picked up before summer 2016.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: Silence Is No More Golden By Abiodun Ladepo by zomby(m): 10:59pm On Jan 17, 2016
Do not let us forget the VP too...Insha Allah, he too will be arrested.

The mission of this administration is to get Nigeria back on track and also lay great examples for the present and future leaders; nothing is accomplished if Jonathan and his VP are not arrested at some point...this year.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagos Launches Online Platform To Interact With Citizens (Photos) / Senators Clash Over Security Activities At Ports / Buhari Regime Asks Nigerians To Report Sightings Of Fugitive Corrupt Politicians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.