Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,366 members, 7,808,278 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:45 AM

How Can I Be Sure Someone Is Pregnant ? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Can I Be Sure Someone Is Pregnant ? (1444 Views)

I Saw This On My Wife's Phone.....should I Be Worried? / 'I'm Childless! But, My Landlady Is Pregnant For My Husband!' / My Wife Is Pregnant For Her Pastor - Husband Tells Judge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Be Sure Someone Is Pregnant ? by k10: 1:01pm On Jun 22, 2009
Dear Nairalanders,
My girlfriend says she is pregnant, she said she did a home urine test which tested positive and went to the clinic to confirm it but she came to my place and we did the urine test together but it showed negative twice, I dont have time to go to the clinic with her and I am just wondering how reliable are the home pregnancy tests,
Re: How Can I Be Sure Someone Is Pregnant ? by JJYOU: 1:07pm On Jun 22, 2009
k10:

Dear Nairalanders,
My girlfriend says she is pregnant, she said she did a home urine test which tested positive and went to the clinic to confirm it but she came to my place and we did the urine test together but it showed negative twice, I dont have time to go to the clinic with her and I am just wondering how reliable are the home pregnancy tests,

hey 1 post congrat u are having a baby. you dey fear? i beg start buying baby stuff. you wan become papa born boy. well done u. tell mum a grand son is on his way.
congrats

1 Like

Re: How Can I Be Sure Someone Is Pregnant ? by pinkylady1(f): 1:39pm On Jun 22, 2009
JJYOU:

hey 1 post congrat u are having a baby. you dey fear? i beg start buying baby stuff. you wan become papa born boy. well done u. tell mum a grand son is on his way.
congrats

lol, can't stop laughing at this. grin grin grin

but poster its the best reply u can get i bet you cheesy cheesy
Re: How Can I Be Sure Someone Is Pregnant ? by izeek(m): 2:13pm On Jun 22, 2009
take her to a diff clinic at ur own time and convenience.
dont be misled.
Re: How Can I Be Sure Someone Is Pregnant ? by gen2genius(m): 2:32pm On Jun 22, 2009
You're getting to an important milestone in your life - FATHERHOOD - and you're still talking of lack of time? If you had enough time to sow, nothing should stop you from inspecting the progress of your seed. So, if you still doubt what your gf says, then FIND the time to take her to a trusted clinic for checkup. The sooner, the better. If it's true, it'll help you to start making proper preparations.

Congrats in advance, Baba Junior grin grin

No abortion ooo shocked
Re: How Can I Be Sure Someone Is Pregnant ? by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jun 22, 2009
Topic.

You can be sure by taking her to the Grave Yard!. . . cool
Re: How Can I Be Sure Someone Is Pregnant ? by Fhemmmy: 3:56pm On Jun 22, 2009
If you have time to be posting online and asking the question, that means you have the time to go to the clinic, you just dont wanna go.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Be Sure Someone Is Pregnant ? by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jun 22, 2009
//
Re: How Can I Be Sure Someone Is Pregnant ? by tunnytox(m): 4:38pm On Jun 22, 2009
gen2genius:

You're getting to an important milestone in your life - FATHERHOOD - and you're still talking of lack of time? If you had enough time to sow, nothing should stop you from inspecting the progress of your seed. So, if you still doubt what your gf says, then FIND the time to take her to a trusted clinic for checkup. The sooner, the better. If it's true, it'll help you to start making proper preparations.

Congrats in advance, Baba Junior grin grin

No abortion ooo shocked

Can't stop laughing grin grin grin but honestly this is the best advise. Yoruba ppl will say "Ti a ba paa ti to la n too" if you shooot an animal you have to trace it otherwise you'll lose you kill to someone else grin grin
Re: How Can I Be Sure Someone Is Pregnant ? by Fhemmmy: 4:46pm On Jun 22, 2009
chaircover:

Good point. Maybe he's scared of the result

I thot as much too, and he is making a mistake by not wanting to find out.
Besides, when he was scattering the legs of the babes from south to west, he had time then.
Re: How Can I Be Sure Someone Is Pregnant ? by rubi(f): 6:30pm On Jun 22, 2009
JJYOU:

congrats

Re-read the poster again he said they did it twice and it showed negative. That home test is accurate

@Topic Maybe she is pulling your legs to see your reaction. Girls do that alot
Re: How Can I Be Sure Someone Is Pregnant ? by JJYOU: 6:36pm On Jun 22, 2009
rubi:

Re-read the poster again he said they did it twice and it showed negative. That home test is accurate

@Topic Maybe she is pulling your legs to see your reaction. Girls do that alot
o girl be careful o. i no dey use glass na. i beg make the boy go rejoice. wetin na him start am. even that negative fit be the false result.
Re: How Can I Be Sure Someone Is Pregnant ? by TOPE20001(f): 6:39pm On Jun 22, 2009
k10:

Dear Nairalanders,

Are u sure she went to the clinic to confirm it undecided
Re: How Can I Be Sure Someone Is Pregnant ? by ifyalways(f): 8:00pm On Jun 22, 2009
Is condoms not N20 in Nigeria
where dat girl see u pick sef?u dont have time to go to the clinic with her but u have time to phock her without condom.
Re: How Can I Be Sure Someone Is Pregnant ? by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jun 22, 2009
brein:

Topic.

You can be sure by taking her to the Grave Yard!. . . cool
mad jokes grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How Can I Be Sure Someone Is Pregnant ? by Sissy3(f): 9:03pm On Jun 22, 2009
if you dont have time to go a clinic then wait TILL you have TIME undecided undecided
Re: How Can I Be Sure Someone Is Pregnant ? by Fhemmmy: 9:09pm On Jun 22, 2009
~Sissy~:

if you dont have time to go a clinic then wait TILL you have TIME undecided undecided

remind him to invite us to the naming when he has time.
Re: How Can I Be Sure Someone Is Pregnant ? by akute(f): 11:47am On Jun 23, 2009
Take her to a clinic yourself and let the doctors confirm it in your presence grin
Re: How Can I Be Sure Someone Is Pregnant ? by Fhemmmy: 1:06pm On Jun 23, 2009
akute:

Take her to a clinic yourself and let the doctors confirm it in your presence grin

The dude said he doesnt have the time to go to the clinic with the babe.
Re: How Can I Be Sure Someone Is Pregnant ? by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jun 23, 2009
Why are you scared of her being pergnant? Didnt you know of the implications before having unprotected sex.

Next thing you'll say is that she's trying to tie you down. Meanwhile you were enjoying yourself while doing it without a CD. angry
Re: How Can I Be Sure Someone Is Pregnant ? by ztyle(m): 3:56am On Jun 24, 2009
[size=30pt]HOW MANY OF UNA DEY USE CONDOM HERE MAKE UNA TALK UNA TRUE?[/size] angry

@poster!

NO MIND the yeye ppl for this thread, just pick the best post from this thread, & fire on!
Anyway this is nairaland for you, just take it as u see it, abeg carry dat ur babe to clinic
make una do the test wella, create time for it, we know say u busy wella but try.

i don talk.
Re: How Can I Be Sure Someone Is Pregnant ? by Fhemmmy: 1:08pm On Jun 24, 2009
ztyle:

[size=30pt]HOW MANY OF UNA DEY USE CONDOM HERE MAKE UNA TALK UNA TRUE?[/size] angry

@poster!

NO MIND the yeye ppl for this thread, just pick the best post from this thread, & fire on!
Anyway this is nairaland for you, just take it as u see it, abeg carry dat ur babe to clinic
make una do the test wella, create time for it, we know say u busy wella but try.

i don talk.

Is that your way of saying having sex without condom is ok?
Forget about pregnancy, there are too many diseases out there and if belle no catch you, i am sure one day you wont be that lucky.
So you wanna get laid, be protected.
Re: How Can I Be Sure Someone Is Pregnant ? by Tobium1(m): 9:16pm On Aug 20, 2015
k10:
Dear Nairalanders,
...and we did the urine test together but it showed negative twice, I dont have time to go to the clinic with her and I am just wondering how reliable are the home pregnancy tests,
Twice!! Wow congrats baba ibeji, just brace up and be a man, baby products are cheaper now, courtesy of PMB's government

(1) (Reply)

What Really Makes Men Tick? Steve Harvey Lets You Inside The Mind Of A Man. / A Father Of Five Missing For 16 Years Reappears As Gay / He Found His And A Man's Number In His Wife' Secrete Phone Dairy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.