Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,277 members, 7,807,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:05 PM

Photo: When Your BF Is A Village Celebrity - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photo: When Your BF Is A Village Celebrity (6961 Views)

Ladies!!!! If Your BF Doesn't Wake Up Like This.. Dnt Marry!!! Photo / My BF Is Too Hairy, Especially On His... / What Will You Do If After Washing, Cleaning & Cooking For Your BF, He Says This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: When Your BF Is A Village Celebrity by okooloyun1(m): 2:13pm On Jan 17, 2016
Ladies can you go to an event with your spouse like this?
cc: lalasticlala

2 Likes

Re: Photo: When Your BF Is A Village Celebrity by Tolexander: 2:19pm On Jan 17, 2016
It is called love!

Being satisfied and happy together with the little things being possessed and moving together, smiling to get the bigger things.

To be sincere, what the couple are doing is risky.
Well, it takes greater risk to love.

7 Likes

Re: Photo: When Your BF Is A Village Celebrity by RexKexMilann: 2:23pm On Jan 17, 2016
lol... The countenance on their face shows they are happy, I think that's what matters.

Better to be all smiles and happy on a bicycle than to be sad in a limousineundecided.

So yes! If I was the woman, I wouldn't mindundecided.

2 Likes

Re: Photo: When Your BF Is A Village Celebrity by Kayoski(m): 2:23pm On Jan 17, 2016
Na real woman be dis, no be like dem gold and silver diggers.
Re: Photo: When Your BF Is A Village Celebrity by MoonChildng: 2:26pm On Jan 17, 2016
There is alot contentment can do ,you know you can have all the millions be very unhappy.......she looks happy and contented

1 Like

Re: Photo: When Your BF Is A Village Celebrity by gomzy121: 2:29pm On Jan 17, 2016
haven't you heard, don't neglect the days of little beginning, from the Bible huh op, op
Re: Photo: When Your BF Is A Village Celebrity by ggrin(f): 2:29pm On Jan 17, 2016
Op whr u see Cutehector and esthar photo?shocked.gringrin

tongue
Re: Photo: When Your BF Is A Village Celebrity by talktonase(m): 2:35pm On Jan 17, 2016
Very rare in this generation! I remember bck in 2003 when my friend wanted to test the loyalty of his GF. He drove to pick her for lunch in a Volkswagen beetle which he specifically borrowed just to see if she was down to earth but to our greatest surprise when she came downstairs and saw the beetle the hunger disappeared and she refused to go with him.Bicycle go hard except the girl lovam die!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: When Your BF Is A Village Celebrity by Sparrow13: 2:39pm On Jan 17, 2016
All I see is true love.
We don't call this kind of women wife material in my village we call them wife textile
Re: Photo: When Your BF Is A Village Celebrity by sulmeza(m): 2:41pm On Jan 17, 2016
Lovely...dey look happy, dat's all dah matters
Re: Photo: When Your BF Is A Village Celebrity by Laveda(f): 2:43pm On Jan 17, 2016
Kayoski:
Na real woman be dis, no be like dem gold and silver diggers.
Mouth like gold digger
No standup go hustle money undecided
Siddon dey find woman wey go ride bicycle with you undecided undecided
Mtcheeeew angry

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Photo: When Your BF Is A Village Celebrity by StefanSalvatore: 2:48pm On Jan 17, 2016
It's when ur husband is a village champion
Re: Photo: When Your BF Is A Village Celebrity by Kayoski(m): 2:48pm On Jan 17, 2016
Laveda:
Mouth like gold digger No standup go hustle money undecided Siddon dey find woman wey go ride bicycle with you undecided undecided Mtcheeeew angry
when I hustle me money, u sef go follow me chop am.. na time..
Re: Photo: When Your BF Is A Village Celebrity by Tolexander: 2:49pm On Jan 17, 2016
talktonase:
Very rare in this generation! [b[I remember bck in 2003 when my friend wanted to test the loyalty of his GF. He drove to pick her for lunch in a Volkswagen beetle which he specifically borrowed just to see if she was down to earth but to our greatest surprise when she came downstairs and saw the beetle the hunger disappeared and she refused to go with him[/b]. Bicycle go hard except the girl lovam die!
sorry bro, what is the title of the movie?

Seems nollywood!
Re: Photo: When Your BF Is A Village Celebrity by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jan 17, 2016
So far they are happy

Dats all dat matters

If d guy was with a ride now they will say d girl was an ex olosho who got him real bad
Re: Photo: When Your BF Is A Village Celebrity by Laveda(f): 2:50pm On Jan 17, 2016
Kayoski:

when I hustle me money, u sef go follow me chop am..
na time..
Hustle fast grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo: When Your BF Is A Village Celebrity by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jan 17, 2016
grin cheesy
Re: Photo: When Your BF Is A Village Celebrity by Kayoski(m): 2:51pm On Jan 17, 2016
Laveda:
Hustle fast grin
still on the matter..

1 Like

Re: Photo: When Your BF Is A Village Celebrity by whirlwind7(m): 2:52pm On Jan 17, 2016
This picture actually warmed my heart.

It depicts a simple life, led by love. In these material times, a woman who does this with you, will stay to build a strong future with you.

1 Like

Re: Photo: When Your BF Is A Village Celebrity by okooloyun1(m): 2:59pm On Jan 17, 2016
Laveda:
Mouth like gold digger No standup go hustle money undecided Siddon dey find woman wey go ride bicycle with you undecided undecided Mtcheeeew angry
Sista u don vex ooo
Re: Photo: When Your BF Is A Village Celebrity by Laveda(f): 3:01pm On Jan 17, 2016
okooloyun1:
Sista u don vex ooo
He was too fast to tag ladies 'gold diggers'
Re: Photo: When Your BF Is A Village Celebrity by KimBerlyie: 3:04pm On Jan 17, 2016
Laveda:

Mouth like gold digger
Mtcheeeew angry

Lol don't mind that one grin grin
Re: Photo: When Your BF Is A Village Celebrity by Laveda(f): 3:06pm On Jan 17, 2016
KimBerlyie:

Lol don't mind that one grin grin
grin some guys ehn..smh
Re: Photo: When Your BF Is A Village Celebrity by talktonase(m): 3:18pm On Jan 17, 2016
Tolexander:
sorry bro, what is the title of the movie?

Seems nollywood!
looool sounds like a Nigerian movie right...but it happened to a close friend of mine 13yrs ago.
Re: Photo: When Your BF Is A Village Celebrity by cruzita(f): 3:21pm On Jan 17, 2016
grin which boy go gree ride that bicycle to an event
Re: Photo: When Your BF Is A Village Celebrity by kolubo(m): 3:30pm On Jan 17, 2016
talktonase:
looool sounds like a Nigerian movie right...but it happened to a close friend of mine 13yrs ago.
Hw ee take happen to ur friend 13yrs ago?
Re: Photo: When Your BF Is A Village Celebrity by GodpunishBuhari: 3:38pm On Jan 17, 2016
Laveda:

Mouth like gold digger
Mtcheeeew angry

Why you take am personal na.... seems the thing hit hard on you... sorry tongue tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Photo: When Your BF Is A Village Celebrity by IamLEGEND1: 3:38pm On Jan 17, 2016
80yrds of wife material. and she's not a NLder.
Re: Photo: When Your BF Is A Village Celebrity by Laveda(f): 3:39pm On Jan 17, 2016
GodpunishBuhari:

Why you take am personal na.... seems the thing hit hard on you... sorry tongue tongue tongue tongue
undecided undecided
Re: Photo: When Your BF Is A Village Celebrity by GodpunishBuhari: 3:39pm On Jan 17, 2016
Re: Photo: When Your BF Is A Village Celebrity by Eldorado01(m): 5:41pm On Jan 17, 2016
yes if it's in 1880
Re: Photo: When Your BF Is A Village Celebrity by oglalasioux(m): 6:19pm On Jan 17, 2016
Very sweet. I love this.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Our Girls Are Just Getting Dumber By The Day!! Check Out This Chat! / Caption Me And My New Chick / Video Live:Ike Sucks Mercy's Two Breasts & Had Sex In Bbnaija

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.