Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,292 members, 7,780,683 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:26 PM

Alex Otti Files Cross-Appeal, Faults Abia Appeal Court Ruling - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alex Otti Files Cross-Appeal, Faults Abia Appeal Court Ruling (25234 Views)

Eziuche Ubani & Co Allegedly Bought Guns For Abia Appeal Court Protest / Alex Otti Dancing With Ladies (Photo) / Breaking News: Dr. Alex Otti Files Final Address At Abia Election Tribunal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alex Otti Files Cross-Appeal, Faults Abia Appeal Court Ruling by Ponponkon: 2:28pm On Jan 17, 2016
Here are the Copies Of the Cross Appeal Filed by the Governorship candidate of the All Progressives Grand Alliance who was declared winner of the April 11 and 25th 2015 governorship election in Abia State Dr Alex Otti

http://www.puoreports.com/2016/01/photonews-alex-otti-cross-appeals.html?m=1

1 Share

Re: Alex Otti Files Cross-Appeal, Faults Abia Appeal Court Ruling by Iykestix: 2:29pm On Jan 17, 2016
naija election and court case, i knew this abia election case was not over.

FTC for the second time today.

3 Likes

Re: Alex Otti Files Cross-Appeal, Faults Abia Appeal Court Ruling by yudee233: 2:32pm On Jan 17, 2016
Hope the judgement will uplift Abia
Re: Alex Otti Files Cross-Appeal, Faults Abia Appeal Court Ruling by Ponponkon: 2:32pm On Jan 17, 2016
Mynd44. Seun and lalasticlala

The Danger Of Creating A Monster Is That One Day It Will Challenge The Master
For those doubting the information we passed today that the embattled Abia APGA guber candidate and former Diamond bank's boss Dr. Alex Otti has filed a cross-Appeal after realising that what he paid and got at
the court of
appeal was an empty judgement that can't stand.
Dr. Otti who helped the embattled politicians to shiphon their state fund when he was at Diamond bank has filed a cross-appeal at the Supreme Court, challenging the
ruling of the
court of appeal that declared him 'winner'.
The danger of creating a monster is that one day it will challenge the master, that's the case Dr Otti found himself at the moment.
When he was busy bribing the appeal court judges one thing that escaped his memory was that he is only a looter,sorry a banker and not a lawyer, hence the learned judges knows the implication of the job they are paid for and hence the gave their judgement knowing fully well that the supreme court will never buy their decision.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alex Otti Files Cross-Appeal, Faults Abia Appeal Court Ruling by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jan 17, 2016
It Doesn't matter. The Supreme court is ready to make their own money from you after the appeal court.

2 Likes

Re: Alex Otti Files Cross-Appeal, Faults Abia Appeal Court Ruling by Ponponkon: 2:45pm On Jan 17, 2016
Mods can we hear from nairaland resident lawyers please? This desperate son of arochukwu is hell bent of fighting a lost course.

Cc Mynd44 lalasticlala

3 Likes

Re: Alex Otti Files Cross-Appeal, Faults Abia Appeal Court Ruling by SamJed(m): 2:52pm On Jan 17, 2016
I don't understand o...why should he be filing an appeal when he has already been declared a winner

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alex Otti Files Cross-Appeal, Faults Abia Appeal Court Ruling by Marvin67: 3:10pm On Jan 17, 2016
I said it here that, you can't cancel 3 local governments with over 150,000 voters in an election where the winner is leading with a margin of 40,000. The worst to happen is to call for a rerun in those areas. Number of cancelled votes can't be higher than margin of victory.

Otti's lawyers have realized that the judgement get "k-leg".

14 Likes

Re: Alex Otti Files Cross-Appeal, Faults Abia Appeal Court Ruling by Ponponkon: 5:29pm On Jan 17, 2016
The battle is still on.
My dear brothers and sisters from Abia State and UkwaNgwa.
I am propelled and compelled to inform you this moment that the battle is still on. Our struggle for justice, equity and fairness in our state has not ended. We are not yet in paradise. Our enemies are not sleeping. They're still plotting. Their ill-gotten wealth is still pushing them. Their desperation has gone beyond point of no return. We must be aware of their this. But we MUST not lose sight. We must not relent. We must also not forget that this battle is not really ours, it's of the God, and God has been faithful from the beginning and He will continue to win for us.
As the day break opens another chapter in our book and life of struggle for justice, equity and fairness in our state- Abia and beyond, I am provoked to call your attentions to the words of Great Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr, who in his famous "I Have A Dream" speech, reminded us who we are, and why we must remain same.
Permit me to inform you that the combined conspiratorial forces of enemy neighbours and their interloper allies have continued in their desperation to force their way in, to loot our commonwealth, this we must resist. It should be obvious to all and sundry by now that theirs is no longer a quest to serve.
I leave you with the words of Dr Luther of blessed memories;
'But we refuse to believe that the bank of justice is bankrupt...We refuse to believe that there are insufficient funds in the great vaults of opportunity of this nation. And so, we've come to cash this check, a check that will give us upon demand the riches of freedom and the security of justice...This is no time to engage in the luxury of cooling off or to take the tranquilizing drug of gradualism. Now is the time to make real the promises of democracy. Now is the time to rise from the dark and desolate valley of segregation to the sunlite path of racial justice. Now is the time to lift our nation from the quicksands of racial injustice to the solid rock of brotherhood. Now is the time to make justice a reality for all of God's children...It would be fatal for the nation to overlook the urgency of the moment...In the process of gaining our rightful place, we must not be guilty of wrongful deeds. Let us not seek to satisfy our thirst for freedom by drinking from the cup of bitterness and hatred. We must forever conduct our struggle on the high plane of dignity and discipline. We must not allow our creative protest to degenerate into physical violence. Again and again, we must rise to the majestic heights of meeting physical force with soul force...We cannot walk alone...And as we walk, we must make the pledge that we shall always march ahead...We cannot turn back...And so even though we face the difficulties of today and tomorrow, I still have a dream...I have a dream that one day this nation will rise up and live out the true meaning of its creed: "We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal."..I have a dream that one day every valley shall be exalted, and every hill and mountain shall be made low, the rough places will be made plain, and the crooked places will be made straight; "and the glory of the Lord shall be revealed and all flesh shall see it together."...This is our hope, and this is the faith...With this faith, we will be able to hew out of the mountain of despair a stone of hope. With this faith, we will be able to transform the jangling discords of our nation into a beautiful symphony of brotherhood. With this faith, we will be able to work together, to pray together, to struggle together, to go to jail together, to stand up for freedom together, knowing that we will be free one day."
Yours truly, Dr Ponponkon

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alex Otti Files Cross-Appeal, Faults Abia Appeal Court Ruling by Ponponkon: 5:34pm On Jan 17, 2016
Mynd44 lalasticlala please a new chapter has been opened in our Judiciary section,kindly do the needful. I remember people calling Mike Ozhkome (SAN) all sort of names for educating the appeal court judges.Those people have opportunity now to call Otti same name for faulting the judgement he bought with his money

4 Likes

Re: Alex Otti Files Cross-Appeal, Faults Abia Appeal Court Ruling by Ponponkon: 5:46pm On Jan 17, 2016
Corrupt judges from Lagos zone have been exposed,I think is time for Buhari to probe the bank account of those thieves that gave a kangaroo verdict in Owerri last year December

3 Likes

Re: Alex Otti Files Cross-Appeal, Faults Abia Appeal Court Ruling by DerideGull(m): 5:47pm On Jan 17, 2016
SamJed:
I don't understand o...why should he be filing an appeal when he has already been declares a winner

There is no legal ground for such ridiculous judicial pronouncement by the Appeal court that sat in Owerri. The courts are not meant to conduct elections as the appeal court did in Owerri. If let with me, any judge involved with such shameful pronouncement must be censored.

5 Likes

Re: Alex Otti Files Cross-Appeal, Faults Abia Appeal Court Ruling by Ponponkon: 5:52pm On Jan 17, 2016
DerideGull:

There is no legal ground for such ridiculous judicial pronouncement by the Appeal court that sat in Owerri. The courts are not meant to conduct elections as the appeal court did in Owerri. If let with me, any judge involved with such shameful pronouncement must be censored.
If EFCC does not move to investigate the bank transaction records of those Lagos Zone judges,then Buhari is not yet ready to fight corruption.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alex Otti Files Cross-Appeal, Faults Abia Appeal Court Ruling by royalrich(m): 6:14pm On Jan 17, 2016
Nigeria jaga Jagaa

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alex Otti Files Cross-Appeal, Faults Abia Appeal Court Ruling by Nossa(m): 6:18pm On Jan 17, 2016
Lord, let thy will be done

1 Like

Re: Alex Otti Files Cross-Appeal, Faults Abia Appeal Court Ruling by francondu: 7:33pm On Jan 17, 2016
Lawyers are the winners here ikpeazu and otti will give them huge sum of money.I hate lawyers
Re: Alex Otti Files Cross-Appeal, Faults Abia Appeal Court Ruling by mccoy47(m): 8:32pm On Jan 17, 2016
Na wa oo. All I want sha is for T Orji to go to jail!!

8 Likes

Re: Alex Otti Files Cross-Appeal, Faults Abia Appeal Court Ruling by shachris02: 8:33pm On Jan 17, 2016
cheap propaganda. Ponpon I hope okezie gave you your own uniform as well?

Governor ndi agburu. angry

10 Likes

Re: Alex Otti Files Cross-Appeal, Faults Abia Appeal Court Ruling by BIGTinfotech: 8:34pm On Jan 17, 2016
Lol. They way some people hold on to power ehn, you'd think their life depends on it.

#GodBlessGej

1 Like

Re: Alex Otti Files Cross-Appeal, Faults Abia Appeal Court Ruling by brunofarad(m): 8:34pm On Jan 17, 2016
Ko
Re: Alex Otti Files Cross-Appeal, Faults Abia Appeal Court Ruling by shachris02: 8:34pm On Jan 17, 2016
Marvin67:
I said it here that, you can't cancel 3 local governments with over 150,000 voters in an election where the winner is leading with a margin of 40,000. The worst to happen is to call for a rerun in those areas. Number of cancelled votes can't be higher than margin of victory.

Otti's lawyers have realized that the judgement get "k-leg".

stop believing trash.

6 Likes

Re: Alex Otti Files Cross-Appeal, Faults Abia Appeal Court Ruling by RichDad1(m): 8:34pm On Jan 17, 2016
Same region.... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Any Region or state that says Nigeria will not know peace, shall know no Peace.
Starting from their leaders to the foot soldiers, confusion will be the other of the day for them and their clans.

Long live Federal Republic of Nigeria
Long Live APC
Long Live PMB/PYO

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alex Otti Files Cross-Appeal, Faults Abia Appeal Court Ruling by EasternPride: 8:36pm On Jan 17, 2016
shachris02:
cheap propaganda. Ponpon I hope okezie gave you your own uniform as well?

Governor ndi agburu. angry

Leave their state for them, face your sabo state Imo, before I tear you slap.

4 Likes

Re: Alex Otti Files Cross-Appeal, Faults Abia Appeal Court Ruling by bobyjamy1: 8:37pm On Jan 17, 2016

1 Like

Re: Alex Otti Files Cross-Appeal, Faults Abia Appeal Court Ruling by marked10(m): 8:37pm On Jan 17, 2016
hahahahahahaha

oboy, i love political games

season 3 please
Re: Alex Otti Files Cross-Appeal, Faults Abia Appeal Court Ruling by shachris02: 8:37pm On Jan 17, 2016
EasternPride:

Leave their state for them, face your sabo state Imo, before I tear you slap.

We are the pride of the Igbo Clan. The Eastern Heartbeat. If we don't beat, you die. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Alex Otti Files Cross-Appeal, Faults Abia Appeal Court Ruling by EasternPride: 8:39pm On Jan 17, 2016
shachris02:

We are the pride of the Igbo Clan. The Eastern Heartbeat. If we don't beat, you die. cheesy

Get away, you are no longer speaking ill of Biafra, you have left ur state to attack ndi Ngwa in their own state.

Are you this unfortunate?

10 Likes

Re: Alex Otti Files Cross-Appeal, Faults Abia Appeal Court Ruling by Trailblazer1(m): 8:40pm On Jan 17, 2016
Re: Alex Otti Files Cross-Appeal, Faults Abia Appeal Court Ruling by shachris02: 8:42pm On Jan 17, 2016
EasternPride:

Get away, you are no longer speaking ill of Biafra, you have left ur state to attack ndi Ngwa in their own state.

Are you this unfortunate?

our job is to sanitize all the eastern region and make sure that uburu chineke is flowing through them all.

Igboland is one and we are the king over it.

2 Likes

Re: Alex Otti Files Cross-Appeal, Faults Abia Appeal Court Ruling by GodpunishBuhari: 8:42pm On Jan 17, 2016
Ponponkon:
Mynd44. Seun and lalasticlala

The Danger Of Creating A Monster Is That One Day It Will Challenge The Master
For those doubting the information we passed today that the embattled Abia APGA guber candidate and former Diamond bank's boss Dr. Alex Otti has filed a cross-Appeal after realising that what he paid and got at
the court of
appeal was an empty judgement that can't stand.
Dr. Otti who helped the embattled politicians to shiphon their state fund when he was at Diamond bank has filed a cross-appeal at the Supreme Court, challenging the
ruling of the
court of appeal that declared him 'winner'.
The danger of creating a monster is that one day it will challenge the master, that's the case Dr Otti found himself at the moment.
When he was busy bribing the appeal court judges one thing that escaped his memory was that he is only a looter,sorry a banker and not a lawyer, hence the learned judges knows the implication of the job they are paid for and hence the gave their judgement knowing fully well that the supreme court will never buy their decision.

Please wetin this one smoke please

4 Likes

Re: Alex Otti Files Cross-Appeal, Faults Abia Appeal Court Ruling by EasternPride: 8:44pm On Jan 17, 2016
shachris02:

[s]our job is to sanitize all the eastern region and make sure that uburu chineke is flowing through them all.

Igboland is one and we are the king over it. [/s]

Rubbish.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari: Saraki, Dogara Under Fire Over Impeachment Threat / Court Asked To Declare Nnamdi Kanu A Fugitive, Order His Arrest / Ayu dares Wike: Nobody Will Sack Me As PDP Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.