Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,429 members, 7,808,531 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:07 PM

Windows XP Unlimited Games - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Windows XP Unlimited Games (1017 Views)

What Else Can I Do To Make My Windows Xp Access The Internet...iam tired! / Is It Adviseable To Install Windows 7 In A Pc That Came With Windows Xp? / Can Windows XP Still Hook Up To The Internet? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Windows XP Unlimited Games by DanDigital: 5:23pm On Jan 17, 2016
Hello everyone.

Does anyone remember a certain modded version of Windows XP and it's accompanying games? This XP Version was called "Windows XP Unlimited" and was popular in Nigeria sometime back. It had some really interesting games, but I'm looking for a particular Frog game where a Frog hops between obstacles and saves a "princess" and all that. The game had really bright and crisp graphics and was really addictive. It could be ranked with the popular Chicken Invaders of that time.

Please anyone with useful information about this game (name, where I can get it, etc) should please post here. Will really appreciate. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Windows XP Unlimited Games by ortolany(m): 8:01am On Apr 24, 2023
I played this game too finished it, but not complete version of it....
DanDigital:
Hello

everyone.

Does anyone remember a certain modded version of Windows XP and it's accompanying games? This XP Version was called "Windows XP Unlimited" and was popular in Nigeria sometime back. It had some really interesting games, but I'm looking for a particular Frog game where a Frog hops between obstacles and saves a "princess" and all that. The game had really bright and crisp graphics and was really addictive. It could be ranked with the popular Chicken Invaders of that time.

Please anyone with useful information about this game (name, where I can get it, etc) should please post here. Will really appreciate. Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Transfer All Content From Android Phone To Iphone 7/7 Plus / Fix Your Laptops, Motherboards Inclusive Here In Abuja / Lenovo Laptop Issues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.