Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,397 members, 7,808,427 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:47 AM

When You Study Physics In Unn(photo) - Jokes Etc (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / When You Study Physics In Unn(photo) (59147 Views)

You Will Laugh And Smile If You Passed Physics Subject. / [FUNNY PHOTO ]see What Happens When You Study Plumbing Job To The Core (photo ) / This Is What Happens When You Don't Pay Attention In Physics Class (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When You Study Physics In Unn(photo) by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jan 22, 2016
mrphysics:

yes sir. He is still there.
Nice. Hope he doesn't smoke anymore? Will look for him next time I come to UNN.
Re: When You Study Physics In Unn(photo) by fortunechy(m): 2:04pm On Jan 22, 2016
funny
Re: When You Study Physics In Unn(photo) by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jan 22, 2016
mrphysics:

Why is it so difficult to recognise a joke?? some brain eh, need divine touch

Like yours
Re: When You Study Physics In Unn(photo) by Smellymouth: 3:04pm On Jan 22, 2016
steve1nder:

Would u love me to tell you his name...he is currently lecturing there...d following year a lady whom during her final year got pregnant also ended up graduating with 1.1 ....just so u still doubting..its a hard course but not an impossible one.
OK sir..
I believe u cool
Re: When You Study Physics In Unn(photo) by wizkidblogger(f): 3:17pm On Jan 22, 2016
mrphysics:

yes sir. I remember my lecturer told us that if we didn't take our bath for 3 days, it is not a sin.

Another one said to us, "If you have chance in school, then something is wrong with you"

Yet, we still import electronics. Mtchewww
Re: When You Study Physics In Unn(photo) by Uchwilliam(m): 3:32pm On Jan 22, 2016
Not funny at all..
Fvck it hahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaaa...
Re: When You Study Physics In Unn(photo) by princejayboss: 4:04pm On Jan 22, 2016
mrphysics:

yes sir. I remember my lecturer told us that if we didn't take our bath for 3 days, it is not a sin.

Another one said to us, "If you have chance in school, then something is wrong with you"

Physics can frustrate... I remember those days when prof. Umahia mess us up for nothing.... I salute every physics student in Nigeria who studies with outdated workshops and system... Yet we compete with the world.... Getting aboard physics become more easier but confusing cos we studied outdated laws and theory in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: When You Study Physics In Unn(photo) by princejayboss: 4:06pm On Jan 22, 2016
wizkidblogger:

Yet, we still import electronics. Mtchewww

Why that.... What financial support have your government made out for him? Besides do you think physics is all about electronics? #respectpeople
Re: When You Study Physics In Unn(photo) by princejayboss: 4:09pm On Jan 22, 2016
Smellymouth:
U think physics is difficult??
Wait until u study Mechanical engineering at uniben lipsrsealed

Bro ... Mechanical engineering is a young boy to physics... Don't argue it ....
Re: When You Study Physics In Unn(photo) by Geolalisa(f): 4:17pm On Jan 22, 2016
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: When You Study Physics In Unn(photo) by princejayboss: 4:23pm On Jan 22, 2016
Naff24:
OP.... U lack manner of approach, what good for u may be bad for others, so we need medical checkup if we don't laugh to ur yeye pishure u posted up there

Nigga....U are a baboon, I guess that's how miserable ur life is presently simply bcz u studied physics & astronomy undecided undecided for your info.... my cousin graduated from that school and same department with 2.1 grade yet, his life is meaningful than urs undecided

Think you and alot of people got the message the dude was trying to pass.... The truth is the course happens to be the hardest course one can ever study, when we started, we were like 140 students and by the time of our graduation, our class was just 60 students... Dem run... I came out with 2.1 in industrial physics but when i went for my masters in Russia... I found out that what we did in Nigeria was a joke, a particular math called ODE was totally different thing from what we know from naija...... Despite that time we thought the course hard eh... Then when for another degree in Japan... I realize that in my class am the only person that thinks like a human being... There I met people doing course of three years 6years.... My dear when you go to all this world renowned universities... You will understand that industrial physics or physics has no mate ....

Get the message ... The op is just trying to say the course hard

2 Likes

Re: When You Study Physics In Unn(photo) by osez(m): 4:29pm On Jan 22, 2016
Smellymouth:
U think physics is difficult??
Wait until u study Mechanical engineering at uniben lipsrsealed
Guy no go there oh! Go to physics dept in same UNIBEN then u wlill understand the pix
Re: When You Study Physics In Unn(photo) by wizkidblogger(f): 4:48pm On Jan 22, 2016
princejayboss:

Why that.... What financial support have your government made out for him? Besides do you think physics is all about electronics? #respectpeople

So, they need govt to put things together? Na wa ooo
Re: When You Study Physics In Unn(photo) by kuchikau: 4:50pm On Jan 22, 2016
mrphysics:

LOLLLLLLLLLLL
Re: When You Study Physics In Unn(photo) by Smellymouth: 4:51pm On Jan 22, 2016
princejayboss:

Bro ... Mechanical engineering is a young boy to physics... Don't argue it ....
I can't argue with a physicist that knows nothing about my discipline..
Swerve joor undecided
Re: When You Study Physics In Unn(photo) by darkhorizon: 5:24pm On Jan 22, 2016
Smellymouth:

I can't argue with a physicist that knows nothing about my discipline..
Swerve joor undecided
Lol...your discipline is a derivative of Physics,so Swerve.

2 Likes

Re: When You Study Physics In Unn(photo) by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jan 22, 2016
247notire:
Lol. Well as a physicist who took several engineering courses then in school I wud say they are equally stressful and difficult. Though I'll point out that physics is the mother of all core sciences so that shud mean something. Some parts of physics are too abstract to be comprehended by a insufficiently analytical mind.
True. In Engineering, you hardly come across abstract concepts, but in physics there are so many abstract courses like quantum mechanics, nuclear physics, mathematical physics, Statistical physics e.t.c
The engineering courses I took were just applications, hence GP boosters.
I have a degree in Engineering Physics and a Masters in Engineering.
For the engineering physics course, the class was 88 at freshman year, only 12 eventually graduated.
Re: When You Study Physics In Unn(photo) by Themmy90: 5:46pm On Jan 22, 2016
try physics in Ahmadu bello University, your life will be worst than that boy's own
Re: When You Study Physics In Unn(photo) by afroxyz: 5:47pm On Jan 22, 2016
Only a lazy student would concort such. I am a super lion
Re: When You Study Physics In Unn(photo) by 247notire(m): 5:48pm On Jan 22, 2016
saxywale:

True. In Engineering, you hardly come across abstract concepts, but in physics there are so many abstract courses like quantum mechanics, nuclear physics, mathematical physics, Statistical physics e.t.c
The engineering courses I took were just applications, hence GP boosters.
I have a degree in Engineering Physics and a Masters in Engineering.
For the engineering physics course, the class was 88 at freshman year, only 12 eventually graduated.
Wow, that must have been so not funny for the guys who didn't grad. Trust u did urself wink. Meanwhile I majored in astronomy and there are even much more abstract concepts in that field! I thank God everyday that I ended up doing physics and astronomy cos it wasn't my first choice course, it has made me and my mind the phantom they are today smiley. Following ya boss...
Re: When You Study Physics In Unn(photo) by toniacan(f): 5:56pm On Jan 22, 2016
mrphysics:

you dey lie eh. which set Abeg. Physics hardly produce first class, unlike mech Eng and Electronics that dish out first class like say Na food
That was in 2009, his name is Obodo Joshua and he was retained by the school, though he is currently abroad for his doctorate.
Re: When You Study Physics In Unn(photo) by ril19(m): 5:59pm On Jan 22, 2016
Shiit Is Damn Funny Mehn! gringringrin
Re: When You Study Physics In Unn(photo) by odoguma(m): 6:08pm On Jan 22, 2016
queendalyn:
UNN STUDENTS ALREADY REACTING HERE------> http://360jamng.tk/photo-when-you-study-physics-in-unn-drop-ya-comments/

after u have done Quantum Physics for a record of 4 times and still counting while watching your GP drown like the Titanic ship then you remember that you don't actually need a certificate to go into business. Hit like If you are proud to be a physicist..... grin grin

3 Likes

Re: When You Study Physics In Unn(photo) by Mekzmoney(m): 6:09pm On Jan 22, 2016
I have a friend in that discipline and he doesn't complain d way u do.... Maybe ur lecturers are making it dificult for the students.

I studied met/mats, and if I tell u d stress we faced during my days, u would hate dat course.
We were 25 in class, 6 graduated, 15 had c/o, 2repeated and 2 were withdrawn..
But oda skuls makes it simple for d students.

No course that would keep u busy and u wouldn't take ur bath for days... In fact, there's no dificult course, as long as ur focused and its wat u really wanna study.
mrphysics:

Re: When You Study Physics In Unn(photo) by Mekzmoney(m): 6:13pm On Jan 22, 2016
I tire ooh... Help me ask am... U can't even compare any dificult course with any of the engineering course ooh....
guruvick:
What then will you talk about Engineering
Re: When You Study Physics In Unn(photo) by Elxandre(m): 6:17pm On Jan 22, 2016
247notire:
Wow, that must have been so not funny for the guys who didn't grad. Trust u did urself wink. Meanwhile I majored in astronomy and there are even much more abstract concepts in that field! I thank God everyday that I ended up doing physics and astronomy cos it wasn't my first choice course, it has made me and my mind the phantom they are today smiley. Following ya boss...
I hope the money is rolling in too cool
Re: When You Study Physics In Unn(photo) by 247notire(m): 6:31pm On Jan 22, 2016
Elxandre:

I hope the money is rolling in too cool
Lol, we dey try, but u knw we all strive to get higher. I'm in HR now though, such is life...

2 Likes

Re: When You Study Physics In Unn(photo) by 247notire(m): 6:33pm On Jan 22, 2016
Elxandre:

You guys are too naive!

You think because Engineering has the 'name' factor in Nigeria, that makes it more difficult than any course? Lol..

There's a reason why some legendary geniuses were physicists.
Eg. Einstein, Michio Kaku etc.

Engineers work with non abstract scopes, compared to physicists that deal with some really mind numbing abstracts scopes.
Bros na wetin dem no knw now so e pass them. Leave them to wallow in their uninformed ignorance...

2 Likes

Re: When You Study Physics In Unn(photo) by tartar9(m): 6:43pm On Jan 22, 2016
at least his belly seems full
Re: When You Study Physics In Unn(photo) by Vivipop(f): 6:56pm On Jan 22, 2016
Lol, very funny. I watched most of my coursemates from first year become more and more abstruse by the day. Most times, it takes an abstract thinking mind to communicate well with them. The worst of it was that they did not know how or what they were doing.

It took something extraordinary for me to make it out with my femininity and saneness still intact.
"Physics is, hopefully, simple. Physicists are not"-Edward Teller.

1 Like

Re: When You Study Physics In Unn(photo) by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jan 22, 2016
247notire:
They were advised to withdraw at different semesters. It's not even about carrying over course, since we were pruned every semester. The 18 that graduated included those with extra year+carry overs. So only 12 graduated at the right time, the other 6 graduated the following year.

One issue I noticed in my Engineering Physics class back then was:

Some students were skilled in electrical engineering courses while they were bad in mechanics.

Some were good in nuclear engineering, but bad in Statistical engineering and computation.

some were skilled in materials engineering but bad in medical physics courses.

To study in physics or Engineering Physics, you have to be good in most of the Physics/chemistry/maths + engineering disciplines, and dynamic, or be able to strike a balance between the different fields in the program.

Unfortunately, my course didn't focus on astronomy.
i had a colleague that went on to study astronomy at masters level though. He now works for a financial coy in the US.

Even though the course was extremely difficult, i loved it still. I know that nothing is impossible for some one with a background in physics to overcome. I had professors that were electrical engineers, nuclear Physicists, materials engineers, mathematical physicists, geophysicists e.t.c

Physics is for the brilliant minds.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Meme Collection From Paternity Test / When You Wear Your Favourite Outfit But Nobody Is Feeling It (pic) / When You Find Out That Your Ex Boyfriend Is Among The 500 Deported

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.