Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,741 members, 7,806,031 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:28 AM

Blacklist-what Is The Relationship Btw Reddington And Keen - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Blacklist-what Is The Relationship Btw Reddington And Keen (3317 Views)

Can Jack Bauer Capture Raymond Reddington? / What's Your Favorite Reddington's (blacklist) Quote Or Speech? / Where The Hell Is "The Blacklist" Thread??!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blacklist-what Is The Relationship Btw Reddington And Keen by gunpoint(m): 6:47pm On Jan 17, 2016
I have cracked my head on this issue. And i see there are other people following the series.
Granted Reddington is loyal to his friends, but he has constantly shown he would willingly lay his life down for Elizabeth. And she is the only one who can talk to him anyhow and get away with it.
Liz as asked him pointedly, "are you my father?", and he denied it. Yet he is ready and willing to die for her, he would sacrifice his whole universe he has painstakingly created over 30 years for her.
As the number one fan of Reddington in the world, this bizarre fixation perplexes me, what do others think is really his relationship with her? Please share with me.
And i adore Reddington, hope to be a god father like him someday grin

1 Share

Re: Blacklist-what Is The Relationship Btw Reddington And Keen by dame29: 7:04pm On Jan 17, 2016
I love this series. I have this strong feeling that redd is liz's dad. My guess is that Liz mum being a russian spy met redd and cheated on liz's dad. Maybe that is the reason for the quarrel they had the night liz shot her father or what do u think? smiley
Re: Blacklist-what Is The Relationship Btw Reddington And Keen by gunpoint(m): 7:08pm On Jan 17, 2016
dame29:
I love this series. I have this strong feeling that redd is liz's dad. My guess is that Liz mum being a russian spy met redd and cheated on liz's dad. Maybe that is the reason for the quarrel they had the night liz shot her father or what do u think? smiley
Hmmm...
Never thought of it like that, cos clearly Liz's mum isn't his wife.
So you think Liz is his daughter even tho he deny's it?
Re: Blacklist-what Is The Relationship Btw Reddington And Keen by dame29: 8:13pm On Jan 17, 2016
What I mean is that I think redd had an affair with liz's mum. Redd is obviously denying his relationship with Liz for security reasons.
Re: Blacklist-what Is The Relationship Btw Reddington And Keen by dame29: 9:11pm On Jan 17, 2016
Come to think of it,
Who is #25 on the list?
What will become of laurel(national security adviser) in the following episode?
Did redd really stage all that to have a place in the cabal?
What do u think of Liz and Tom getting together? (If only redd will allow them sha).
Will Harold cooper and his wife seperate?
And my favorite clown charater Aram.. Hehehe. I hope he reconciles with agent Navabi cos I see their future is bright. Lol
Re: Blacklist-what Is The Relationship Btw Reddington And Keen by Csami(m): 9:31pm On Jan 17, 2016
dame29:

Exactly my thought
Re: Blacklist-what Is The Relationship Btw Reddington And Keen by dave09: 12:49pm On Jan 18, 2016
One of my best series ever.
Anyways I fink red is the father of Liz ...
Liz mum had an affair with red before she got married to liz step father....... Cos if u notice how come red was exactly there that night there was fire in the house.
Wait ooo.....red wants to join the kabal
Liz is nau free but has unknown enemies
Who does Liz care for....restless Ressel OR cute Tom
Who started the cabal?
Navabi nd the tech guy? Anything.
...still waiting for upcome episodes
Re: Blacklist-what Is The Relationship Btw Reddington And Keen by gunpoint(m): 5:32pm On Jan 19, 2016
dave09:
One of my best series ever.
Anyways I fink red is the father of Liz ...
Liz mum had an affair with red before she got married to liz step father....... Cos if u notice how come red was exactly there that night there was fire in the house.
Wait ooo.....red wants to join the kabal
Liz is nau free but has unknown enemies
Who does Liz care for....restless Ressel OR cute Tom
Who started the cabal?
Navabi nd the tech guy? Anything.
...still waiting for upcome episodes
Tom- he would do anything for Liz, Tom is like a small Reddington
No use Aram doing anything with Navabi, she's poked Ressler already even when Aram was clearly dying for her angry
And as for Reddington joining the cabal, i honestly now suspect there is another organization Redd is fronting for, like a super secret CIA operation of some sort he must have been given the mission for on the day he disappeared and Liz's parents died and house got burnt. Something happened that night, before that, Redd was just another mid level Navy officer.
Re: Blacklist-what Is The Relationship Btw Reddington And Keen by gunpoint(m): 5:34pm On Jan 19, 2016
You guys do know Reddington is the voice of Ultron in the Avenegers move right?
Re: Blacklist-what Is The Relationship Btw Reddington And Keen by dame29: 1:19pm On Jan 23, 2016
Elizabeth keen is pregnant. Hmmm.. It can only get better. What was she thinking? I guess redd didn't see that coming.
Re: Blacklist-what Is The Relationship Btw Reddington And Keen by gunpoint(m): 5:14am On Jan 24, 2016
dame29:
Elizabeth keen is pregnant. Hmmm.. It can only get better. What was she thinking? I guess redd didn't see that coming.
Dude, everyone will be happy including Ray.
She was infertile, thats why she and her husband wanted to adopt in S1, if she has suddenly become fertile, everyone will be happy.
As for the guy that bashed her, grin grin grin grin grin
OYO for that guy. Liz is Ray's god/life, if you look at her funny you are dead, i can't wait to see what Ray has in store for him grin
Re: Blacklist-what Is The Relationship Btw Reddington And Keen by gunpoint(m): 10:33am On Feb 07, 2016
Men, the way Red is killing people nowadays, is he the good guy or the bad guy actually.

2 Likes

Re: Blacklist-what Is The Relationship Btw Reddington And Keen by gunpoint(m): 10:34am On Feb 07, 2016
By the way, i believe Red is the person trying to adopt Liz's baby, that's why the "couple" are refusing to meet wit Liz

1 Like

Re: Blacklist-what Is The Relationship Btw Reddington And Keen by damibravo(m): 11:25pm On Feb 07, 2016
gunpoint:
Men, the way Red is killing people nowadays, is he the good guy or the bad guy actually.

He has become more brutal these days...
Re: Blacklist-what Is The Relationship Btw Reddington And Keen by Eness(m): 6:53pm On Feb 10, 2016
gunpoint:
By the way, i believe Red is the person trying to adopt Liz's baby, that's why the "couple" are refusing to meet wit Liz
I agress with u bro, can't wait for d next episode dis Thursday on NBC with my UK TV app

(1) (Reply)

Short Film Script: Best Night Ever / Nollywood Actor } Ken Obi Lastest Update / THE EVOLUTION OF SUPERMAN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.