Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,209 members, 7,807,703 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:48 PM

Doing Bulk SMS Business Right - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Doing Bulk SMS Business Right (2904 Views)

How To Grow Your Business Right Now Within Minutes / How To Make Money Doing Bulk Sms Business-Fresh Bulk Sms / Learn How To Make Money With Bulk Sms Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Doing Bulk SMS Business Right by Bigdreams(m): 7:16pm On Jan 17, 2016
Good day all,

My name is Joseph Philip.

Based on my experience in the business of bulk sms, I'll be sharing practical advice on how to start a bulk sms business and manage it properly for effectiveness.

My goal is to divulge what has been working for me over the years, my pitfalls/shortcomings and my gentle progressive strides.

I hope to be of maximum benefit in this thread.

Thank you all for following.

I will updating this thread as frequently as I can.

Thank you once again.

INTRODUCTION
Bulk Messaging is the dissemination of large numbers of SMS messages for delivery to mobile phone terminals. It is used by media companies, enterprises, banks (for marketing and fraud control) and consumer brands for a variety of purposes including entertainment, enterprise and mobile marketing. Bulk messaging is commonly used for alerts, reminders, marketing but also for information and communication between both staff and customers. Bulk messaging lets you deliver SMS messages to mobile handsets almost anywhere in the world.

Bulk SMS simply is a way of sending simple text messages to numerous contacts at once using the internet instead of your cell phone without you needing to go through telecom service providers. It is used to deliver messages to large groups of people either on a once-off or continuous basis. It is also effective where people need to send instant messages such as sports, community news or local information.

It can also be used to deliver diverse contents such as marketing messages, daily, weekly or monthly newsletters or account information of all types. The extent to which Bulk SMS can be put to use is wide. It has now become one of the preferred methods of communication across a large spectrum of users despite the emergence of the mobile web and other wireless technologies.

According to a recent 2011 statistics by the NCC (Nigerian Communications Commission), over 90 million active lines have registered thus revealing that the potentials of SMS business is high as millions of people all over Nigeria receive more than one SMS per day. Recent statistics by marketing and advertising experts also reveal the following:

- 9% of Nigerians watch television daily
- 19% of Nigerians daily listen to the radio
- 4% of Nigerians read newspapers daily
- 2% of Nigerians use the internet daily
- 75% of Nigerians use GSM phones daily

What is the essence of the above statistics? It is to show you that the potentials of profiting from this business are great.

USES/USERS OF BULK SMS SERVICES
- Churches
- Mosques
- Schools
- Supermarkets
- Companies
- Hospitals
- Clubs
- University Department
- Wedding Announcement & Invitations
- Events and Meeting
- Birthday Announcement and Invitation
- Special Seasons Greetings
- Political Campaign and Awareness
- Corporate Bodies
- Government Establishments
- Associations
- Etc.

I will update as time permits me.

Thanks for following.
Re: Doing Bulk SMS Business Right by haykay2005: 8:29pm On Jan 17, 2016
Kk

1 Like

Re: Doing Bulk SMS Business Right by holorunphemmy(m): 2:55am On Jan 18, 2016
Bros I dy follow u thanks 4 dis forum.pls continue with it Ao can I start nd d likes....thanks.....08147446271.
Re: Doing Bulk SMS Business Right by Bigdreams(m): 7:45am On Jan 18, 2016
holorunphemmy:
Bros I dy follow u thanks 4 dis forum.pls continue with it Ao can I start nd d likes....thanks.....08147446271.

Thanks for following.

I will be giving you details about how to start and everything you need to know about bulk sms business.

With over 5 years experience and still counting, I have learnt a lot about this business.

Stay tuned Sir.
Re: Doing Bulk SMS Business Right by TRADELYN: 8:03am On Jan 18, 2016
May God bless you and your business this year.

Well done!
Bigdreams:

Thanks for following.

I will be giving you details about how to start and everything you need to know about bulk sms business.

With over 5 years experience and still counting, I have learnt a lot about this business.

Stay tuned Sir.
Re: Doing Bulk SMS Business Right by Bigdreams(m): 9:10am On Jan 18, 2016
TRADELYN:
May God bless you and your business this year.

Well done!

Oga TRADELYN,

Thanks so much.

I appreciate you bro.

1 Like

Re: Doing Bulk SMS Business Right by Bigdreams(m): 1:49pm On Jan 19, 2016
Good day all,

Thanks for following this thread.

As promised, I will be sharing with us the different business models that I know are available within this lucrative business of bulk sms.

1. THE BROKER MODEL

This is a model that allows anyone with little cash to earn profitably from this business.

How does this work?

Simply register with a bulk sms portal that you are guaranteed of delivery and let the owner know that you intend to offer Bulk SMS brokerage services to businesses, organizations, etc. With this, you can negotiate for fair prices that will give you room for profit.

Your responsibility therefore is to forward proposals or have one-on-one discussion with people, organizations, etc about the benefits they get to derive from using bulk sms for their activities.

You don't need a bulk sms portal before you begin to earn from bulk sms business.

What you need is a clear focus, exact people/companies you need to market to who are in dire need of bulk sms services.

PLEASE NOTE:

I have heard people say the bulk sms business environment is saturated.

I want to emphatically tell you that it is a LIE!

The bulk sms business niche is not saturated at all.

Start this business from the people around you. You will be surprised at the amazing opportunities around you.

Despite the fact that internet business opportunities are increasing everyday, many people are still in the dark about the opportunities available.

Yes, some of the people or organizations you will get to meet already have bulk sms service providers.

That does not stop you at all.

Stop moving around with a stagnant and defeated mentality.

Many people actually fail in business because they have failed in their mind before they started.

Quit those negative thoughts!

Take action!

Believe you can make it!

I'll be sharing other business models as we go on.

You can share your experiences and also post your questions.

Let us learn together.

I will do my best to answer your questions as much as I can.

Thank you.

Joseph Philip
08144303049 (Whatsapp)
2B6A257E (BBM Pin)

PS: You can get my FREE REPORT on How To Start A Bulk SMS Successfully via the link in my signature. Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Doing Bulk SMS Business Right by Bigdreams(m): 3:53pm On Jan 25, 2016
Good day all, thanks for following this thread so far.

In one of my recent posts, I talked about the Broker Model which you can start with little cash by simply approaching a bulk SMS provider whose delivery you are guaranteed of and negotiating with him/her to purchase SMS units at a cheaper price.

You then go ahead to meet with prospects starting from your environment or friends intimating them of what your business.

I'll continue with the next business model in the next post.

Thank you for following.

1 Like

Re: Doing Bulk SMS Business Right by Bigdreams(m): 3:55pm On Jan 25, 2016
2. THE BASIC PROVIDER MODEL

This model gives you an upstart in bulk sms business.

What does it entail?

It entails you having a bulk sms portal (website) with guaranteed delivery from a reliable provider and catering for diverse end users.

This is the model many bulk sms portal owners operate.

It can be very lucrative if you work on your marketing.

Many people lament that they don't have customers.

One of the major reasons is because many focus their marketing activities online neglecting the abundance of individuals and organizations offline who are in dire need of bulk sms services.

Some years ago, precisely 2011 when I setup my first bulk sms portal, I sold one unit of sms then for as high as N5.00 (five naira) to individuals or organizations.

They complained that it was too high but I let them know of the value my service will bring to their business and how they will be the better for it.

I was not cowed by their complaint of high price.

I also charged them to type the numbers they want me to send sms to if they gave me a handwritten copy.

They told me I was supposed to type it free of charge. I simply replied telling them that it was a different job entirely and that if they took it to a business centre, they would have to pay for the typing.

That sealed it.

Though my methods above may not be all that applicable this time around, what I intend pointing out is that you don't need to be stereotyped into just one line of thinking.

Think outside the box.

Stop complaining that there are no customers.

There are customers and there will be customers.

It is your duty to find them the right way.

Start offline.

Attached are some proposals you can begin to use.

Edit them.

Fine tune them.

Hit the streets.

Don't be shy.

Businesses are waiting for you.

Get up and running!

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Doing Bulk SMS Business Right by nitiresources(m): 5:07pm On Jan 25, 2016
I have been in the Bulk SMS business (www.smsreel.com) for about a year now and I was thinking how else can I do bulk SMS that is unique, different and more rewarding than the conventional ones. Then I came up with an idea on how to use mobile app to do Bulk SMS (which is not new). My idea will give users of the app the opportunity to make as much as N15,000 every month and I can be making over a N100,000 each month after paying the users.

I have Hired a developer to do this app (I call it Mijana. Learn more from www.facebook.com/smsreel) and had paid some money to him but out of cash to pay the developer to finish it. I need N150,000 this week to complete the app as that was my agreement with the developer. I will pay this money back with N35,000 each month for 12 months or N50,000 each month for 6 months.

I will need to meet interested investor one on one so only interested investor resident in Abuja should contact me ezekiel[@]smsreel.com. I already have a demo of the app in my phone to show the investor.
Re: Doing Bulk SMS Business Right by Bigdreams(m): 5:19pm On Jan 25, 2016
nitiresources:
I have been in the Bulk SMS business (www.smsreel.com) for about a year now and I was thinking how else can I do bulk SMS that is unique, different and more rewarding than the conventional ones. Then I came up with an idea on how to use mobile app to do Bulk SMS (which is not new). My idea will give users of the app the opportunity to make as much as N15,000 every month and I can be making over a N100,000 each month after paying the users.

I have Hired a developer to do this app (I call it Mijana. Learn more from www.facebook.com/smsreel) and had paid some money to him but out of cash to pay the developer to finish it. I need N150,000 this week to complete the app as that was my agreement with the developer. I will pay this money back with N35,000 each month for 12 months or N50,000 each month for 6 months.

I will need to meet interested investor one on one so only interested investor resident in Abuja should contact me ezekiel[@]smsreel.com. I already have a demo of the app in my phone to show the investor.

Nice innovation.

Best of luck brother.

1 Like

Re: Doing Bulk SMS Business Right by oluomoyeni(m): 5:22pm On Jan 25, 2016
Highlights

A 2 day Combo Business training.
Export trade and Agriculture business training B2B ( Business Hub )
Agriculture.
Business Start Up
Starting up Strategy
Business Incorporation
Farmland acquire
Soil Analysis
Time Management
Business Process Design ( Diagram )
FARM Operations
Operations Management
Site/Farm Management and Approach
Methods/Style on cultivating
Fertilization
Methods/Time to harvest
What to plant.
Customer demands
Fast-moving products
Low risk & high-risk crops
Good-seedlings
High yield seedlings or stem
Profitable crops
Seasonal crops and non-seasonal crops
Risk Management
Topography
Mental laziness
Prevention of insect/pest
Prevention of Weed
Prevention of non-legit lands
Fulani cows
Illegal land
Products, Sales and Marketing strategy
Harvest
Finish product
Waste product
Sales management and strategy
Steps in the selling process
Relationship/Direct marketing
Identification of possible customers/buyers
Team Selling
Identification of possible customers/buyers
Export trade
Export, Agriculture, manufacturer, Brokers, exporters, end users, mandate, Export licence, facilitators.
The basics
Terms of shipping
The freight forwarder
The letter of credit
Analyze the market
Where to find help
Making connections
Getting the goods
The sales
The Relationship between Agriculture and Export.
How to source for products and international and local buyers
What attracts international business.
How many types of international buyers do we have?
How to grow in an International Business Hub.
How to create a relationship with local and international buyers.
Fast moving export products.
Payment terms and condition
Logistics and supply chain
Inventory Management
Project Management
Purchasing and Supply Chain Strategy
Business Logistics
Quality Management
Strategic Procurement and Subcontract Management.
Transportation and Traffic Management
How to develop your company.
Venue: No 125, Ogunlana Drive, Surulere Lagos
Time: 9:00-12:30 pm & 1:00-4:30
Date : January 30 &31 , February 13th & 14th.

for inquiries:

link
http://www.dealdey.com/deals/export-and-agriculture-business-training
Re: Doing Bulk SMS Business Right by rolexsms(m): 9:22pm On Jan 25, 2016
nice write up for your sms gateway to integrate into your bulksms app or website visit
portal http://
register http:///register
bundles http:///pricing
re-seller http:///resellers
contact us http:///contact-us
Re: Doing Bulk SMS Business Right by samexukpeh(m): 3:11pm On Jan 26, 2016
shocked shocked shocked shocked Like Seriously? Your site is not up to date? You have like 3 different Mail bag? Doing the SMS at 1.8k? Got me wondering wat some inscription on your site mean... shocked undecided

well i understand its not easy to be on top of the Game nor is it easy to code which makes it the only reason i will say Congrats

But trust me, www.bbnsms.com is the Best and still the leading giant in this.
Am sure a whole lot of platforms will fold up when the next move is launched.

take the Lead with BBN SMS
Re: Doing Bulk SMS Business Right by Bigdreams(m): 8:15pm On Jan 29, 2016
Good day everyone,

How are you doing?

Today, I will be talking about the need to expand your reach and take your bulk sms business to another level.

Do you know that you can create vouchers from your SMS Admin Menu?

Have you thought of exploring that provision?

If your sms portal was setup using SMS Portal Creator (SPC3/4) or Mobicomm, then the provision is available.

You can setup a profitable distribution strategy whereby you look for business centers or any office/shop around you and partner with them by helping you sell the vouchers you create.

You can print these vouchers on an A4 sheet of paper and determine how much you want to sell each unit.

You can sell each unit for N2.50 or N3 in order to cater for the commission you'll pay for your reseller partners.

You will need to sit down and calculate how much it will cost you to print these vouchers (Note: generating the vouchers is free) and how much you want to sell each unit not forgetting the commission you'll be paying to your partners.

I will be doing a short video on how to generate recharge vouchers from your sms portal now.

I'll share the link here once done.

Thanks for following.
Re: Doing Bulk SMS Business Right by MRGRACE(m): 4:26pm On Feb 06, 2016
Mr Grace: Hello Bros, Happy New Year, U can Get ur very own Bulk sms platform with 5000 sms units, Interswitch Integrated, & u can buy additional sms units at 90kobo per unit for just N12,000
Let me know if interested
Contact 07060945564
..SetUp within 48hrs
Examples, 9jabestsms.com, cheapsms4u.com, bishopconceptsms.com...
Re: Doing Bulk SMS Business Right by myvision(m): 6:52pm On Feb 06, 2016
This BULK SMS BUSINESS PROPOSAL MIGHT BE HELPFUL TO YOU - DO NOT IGNORE!!!

This is the same proposal have used over the years. It worked for me and for my clients too.

This bulk sms business proposal is all you need to start making money with bulk sms business.

follow this link http://earnbase.com/bulk_sms_business_proposal_by_earnbase to download your copy for FREE!!!
Re: Doing Bulk SMS Business Right by Bigdreams(m): 4:42am On Feb 08, 2016
Here is the video on how to generate recharge vouchers from your sms portal .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hcY1JHiT9Qw

Please, feel free to contact me if you have questions via this thread or the channels below:

BBM: 2B6A257E
Whatsapp: 08144303049
Telephone: 08098086797

Facebook: www.facebook.com/josephbigdreams
Twitter: @josephauthentic
Re: Doing Bulk SMS Business Right by Bigdreams(m): 7:10am On Mar 04, 2016
Good day all.

I'm sorry for having abandoned this thread for a while.

I'm back now and will continue to educate you about doing bulk sms business right.

Thanks for following.
Re: Doing Bulk SMS Business Right by Bigdreams(m): 7:16am On Mar 04, 2016
Hello all,

This post is basically to address some pressing issues as regards the way some bulk sms owners go about marketing their services.

While nairaland is a forum that gives you room to advertise your business, it's also pertinent that you bring something different to the table.

What makes your own service unique?

Do you have a thorough understanding of why you are offering bulk sms services?

My advice is this, learn how to give out value.

Learn how to make your business unique.

Stop flying around with 'features' of your bulk sms portal.

Learn how to use effective strategies to market your bulk sms service.

I don't struggle for clients.

Please, follow this thread and implement the things I am teaching here to improve your business.

There's more than enough space in the air for birds to fly without their wings touching each other.

We can run this business together and make our money differently without barging on ourselves.

Know what works for you and I'll do what works for me.

Result?

Everyone of us smiles to the bank.

I'll be back as time permits me.

Thank you for following.
Re: Doing Bulk SMS Business Right by Bigdreams(m): 9:22pm On Mar 05, 2016
Good day everybody,

How are you doing?

How is business?

What challenges are you currently experiencing in your bulk sms business?

Today, I'll be sharing with you how you can get free traffic to your bulk sms portal by submitting it to search engines.

Are you ready?

Let's meet in the next post.
Re: Doing Bulk SMS Business Right by Bigdreams(m): 9:24pm On Mar 05, 2016
Hello,

Kindly watch this video I made and uploaded on youtube on how to attract traffic to your bulk sms website.

You can also do this for any kind of website.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sE0r8C1L58c

Alternatively, you can download it via dropbox -- https://www.dropbox.com/s/1lpo0yqkzjrh51n/Get%20Free%20Traffic%20By%20Submitting%20Your%20Bulk%20SMS%20Portal%20To%20Search%20Engines.mp4?dl=0
Re: Doing Bulk SMS Business Right by Bigdreams(m): 9:22pm On Mar 06, 2016
Hello Everyone,

I'll be talking about the need for consistency in this post.

Without consistency, you will succeed at nothing in life.

Consistency makes you continue doing what you need to do even when you are getting no results.

Consistency is the fire that keeps burning when all around you is the darkness of hopelessness.

Consistency is the spark of life that keeps you going when you see no sign of life.

Consistency is important in this business.

Consistency is what made me pick up my business when I lost over 30 websites to my previous webhost's server that crashed.

Consistency is what is keeping me updating this thread and providing value for you all.

Consistency is what makes me go the extra mile to record videos and upload them for your use.

Consistency is a major ingredient you need in this business.

Get up and stop complaining.

Even if you have been rejected many times, get up and get going.

Have a wonderful day.

1 Like

Re: Doing Bulk SMS Business Right by Bigdreams(m): 10:07am On Apr 21, 2016
Good day.
Re: Doing Bulk SMS Business Right by Bigdreams(m): 11:45am On Apr 26, 2016
Download my free report on how to start bulk sms business and manage it effectively at www.targetedsms247.com/freereport

Whatsapp - 08144303049, BBM - 2B6A257E, Telephone - 08098086797.

Thanks.
Re: Doing Bulk SMS Business Right by barnabas91: 3:14pm On Apr 28, 2016
Bigdreams nice work sir
pls keep up with the consistency.
God almighty will bless u for this piece
i have always wish to start a bulk sms business of my own but i keep procastinating.
Pls how do i go about setting up one for myself?
Re: Doing Bulk SMS Business Right by barnabas91: 3:16pm On Apr 28, 2016
Tell us the secret on how to get very cheap units from ISP, which one is recommendable?
Re: Doing Bulk SMS Business Right by barnabas91: 3:19pm On Apr 28, 2016
There are some bulk sms site that claim they have all the numbers of people living in any state, how possible is that and from where do they get it? Is it from the network providers?
Pls answer them one by one
Re: Doing Bulk SMS Business Right by Bigdreams(m): 8:02pm On Apr 28, 2016
barnabas91:
Bigdreams nice work sir
pls keep up with the consistency.
God almighty will bless u for this piece
i have always wish to start a bulk sms business of my own but i keep procastinating.
Pls how do i go about setting up one for myself?

Thanks for the call earlier today.

As I mentioned on phone, the websites to visit are: www.bigdreamsng.com/smsportal - this website will show you how to setup bulk sms portals by yourself from scratch.

www.bigdreamsng.com/smsbusiness is filled with information on the benefits of starting a bulksms business and our offer to set it up for you.

I'll be expecting feedback from you brother.

Thanks.
Re: Doing Bulk SMS Business Right by Bigdreams(m): 8:34am On May 02, 2016
barnabas91:
Tell us the secret on how to get very cheap units from ISP, which one is recommendable?

There's no secret to getting "very cheap units" from providers.

It's all about delivering premium services. Most of these foreign providers have price structures that are tied to delivery performance. It is what you opt for that you get its equivalent service delivery.

Please, one thing I'll like you to stop thinking about when you are starting out is "being cheap." That should not be your focus. Your focus primarily should be, how do I get a provider that GUARANTEES MY SMS SERVICE DELIVERY?

Delivery is the MAJOR KEY to success in this business.
Re: Doing Bulk SMS Business Right by Bigdreams(m): 8:51am On May 02, 2016
barnabas91:
There are some bulk sms site that claim they have all the numbers of people living in any state, how possible is that and from where do they get it? Is it from the network providers?
Pls answer them one by one

These gsm databases are sourced from network providers and INEC.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Long Did U Wait To Get Ur Account Number When U Opened Ur Bank Account? / Avast Product Key / Labor Rates-mason,capenter,iron Bender,painter,etc(skilled&unskilled) In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.