Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,869 members, 7,798,911 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 12:08 PM

Lassa Fever Is Real! Here's How To Prevent Rats And Other Pests - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lassa Fever Is Real! Here's How To Prevent Rats And Other Pests (2154 Views)

Treatment For Lassa Fever Is Free – FG / How To Prevent Lassa Fever In Picture / Fumigation Of Bedbugs And Other Pests (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lassa Fever Is Real! Here's How To Prevent Rats And Other Pests by EagleScribes: 7:42pm On Jan 17, 2016
This innovative Pest Reject system uses advanced
technology to get rats, mice, cockroaches, spiders, beetles,
flies, mosquitoes and all other kinds of bugs out of your
home.

It does this without any chemicals and without killing
anything! This revolutionary device is based on a
technology that uses digital electromagnetic pulses that are
transmitted through the electrical wiring in the walls of your
home so they reach the places where cockroaches, rats and
spiders live and breed.

These pulses affect their nervous
system, making pests feel uncomfortable ensuring that they
leave forever. No batteries or maintenance necessary, just
plug it in and off you go! It also uses ultrasound technology
that drives away flies and mosquitoes too, while not
affecting you or your pets.

It so easy to use, just plug it in
and it starts working straight away, it’s as simple as that. No
chemicals and you can rest easy knowing that its not
actually killing anything, just moving them on. Pest Reject
works 24 hours a day, 365 days a year to protect you and
your family and it is designed to last a lifetime.

With no side effect, this a sure safe way to prevent rats, rodents, cockroaches and other pests from invading ones place of abode

Hurry and order for as many as possible. Sms or whatsapp 08090903255 for more information.

Re: Lassa Fever Is Real! Here's How To Prevent Rats And Other Pests by securi: 8:50pm On Jan 17, 2016
Folks, we need to treat this Lassa fever issue very seriously before it gets out of hand. We need to take preventive measures to ensure that it does not spread further. I understand that it is caused by RATS. Therefore as part of my own preventive measures, in the meantime I will no longer accept friendship requests or have anything to do with anyone bearing BasiRAT, KudiRAT, KubuRAT, KabiRAT, SikiRAT, ShakiRAT, MuniRAT, etc. Please do not be upset with me. I am just trying to be careful and safe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lassa Fever Is Real! Here's How To Prevent Rats And Other Pests by EagleScribes: 7:13am On Jan 18, 2016
This is not about rats alone. This device deals with cockroaches, spiders, wall geckos and creatures you don't want. Around you
Re: Lassa Fever Is Real! Here's How To Prevent Rats And Other Pests by Nobody: 8:17am On Jan 19, 2016
How much is it sir
Re: Lassa Fever Is Real! Here's How To Prevent Rats And Other Pests by akp202(m): 9:09am On Jan 19, 2016
so how much is it
securi:
Folks, we need to treat this Lassa fever issue very seriously before it gets out of hand. We need to take preventive measures to ensure that it does not spread further. I understand that it is caused by RATS. Therefore as part of my own preventive measures, in the meantime I will no longer accept friendship requests or have anything to do with anyone bearing BasiRAT, KudiRAT, KubuRAT, KabiRAT, SikiRAT, ShakiRAT, MuniRAT, etc. Please do not be upset with me. I am just trying to be careful and safe

1 Like

Re: Lassa Fever Is Real! Here's How To Prevent Rats And Other Pests by eleko1: 9:09am On Jan 19, 2016
Ur address in Lagos/how much is it? embarassed sad
Re: Lassa Fever Is Real! Here's How To Prevent Rats And Other Pests by EagleScribes: 3:52pm On Jan 19, 2016
hammer2010:
How much is it sir

Send me an sms or whatsapp message on 08090903255
Re: Lassa Fever Is Real! Here's How To Prevent Rats And Other Pests by EagleScribes: 3:53pm On Jan 19, 2016
eleko1:
Ur address in Lagos/how much is it? embarassed sad

Send me an sms or whatsapp message on 08090903255. Thank you
Re: Lassa Fever Is Real! Here's How To Prevent Rats And Other Pests by EagleScribes: 2:55pm On Jan 20, 2016
Update! Lassa Fever has been recorded in 17 states across the federation.

Prevention is better than cure
Re: Lassa Fever Is Real! Here's How To Prevent Rats And Other Pests by MrOptimistic: 6:07am On Jan 21, 2016
Why is this advertiser of rat prevention device not willing to disclose the price? Let's know your price pls!
Shikeno! sad

1 Like

Re: Lassa Fever Is Real! Here's How To Prevent Rats And Other Pests by EagleScribes: 3:16pm On Jan 21, 2016
Please use the contacts given in the post to get every information you need. Thank you

(1) (Reply)

My Mom Has Been Diagnosed With Spinal Stenosis With Radiculopathy? / Doctors How Far About That Writting? / Vigrx Plus: The Best Supplement For Increasing Your Sex Drive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.