Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,326 members, 7,808,099 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:12 AM

Wives Of Alaafin Of Oyo Take A Selfie Together - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Wives Of Alaafin Of Oyo Take A Selfie Together (42838 Views)

Naming Ceremony Of Alaafin Of Oyo's Twins With Memunat (Photos) / Children Of Alaafin Of Oyo, Lamidi Olayiwola Adeyemi (Photos) / Photos Of Alaafin Of Oyo Training Boxing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wives Of Alaafin Of Oyo Take A Selfie Together by menabae(f): 6:59am On Jan 18, 2016
Freiden:

I think the one in the middle is the youngest. Just acquired her last year. She's barely 19.
hmmmm
Re: Wives Of Alaafin Of Oyo Take A Selfie Together by tosyne2much(m): 7:05am On Jan 18, 2016
menabae:
Imagine old man like this enjoying these fresh young girls all by himself.....hmmMmmmmmmmm women with money sha...
Even as young dudes, some guys can't date these fresh bloods cheesy
Re: Wives Of Alaafin Of Oyo Take A Selfie Together by menabae(f): 7:11am On Jan 18, 2016
femi4:
nice boobs
embarassed
Re: Wives Of Alaafin Of Oyo Take A Selfie Together by HOLAROCKDAY(m): 7:19am On Jan 18, 2016
FIGARO00:
. eedi ree ooooooooooo
buhaaaaaa+lolzzzz,,,,zzzz
Re: Wives Of Alaafin Of Oyo Take A Selfie Together by goshen26: 7:20am On Jan 18, 2016
menabae:
Imagine old man like this enjoying these fresh young girls all by himself.....hmmMmmmmmmmm women with money sha...
Wu told those fresh blood rely on his d..k alone?
Re: Wives Of Alaafin Of Oyo Take A Selfie Together by hustler86(m): 7:21am On Jan 18, 2016
Carowline:
cool

Sister Caro smiley, kffb or let's meet up 4a chat online 07062655071 whtsapp. I got a line 4d Caro to bcme CAROLINE wink, I like wht I see babe. smiley
Re: Wives Of Alaafin Of Oyo Take A Selfie Together by menabae(f): 7:23am On Jan 18, 2016
tosyne2much:
Even as young dudes, some guys can't date these fresh bloods cheesy
lolzzzzzz.. When u make the dough u can get any thing u like,women loves money and then fame or popularity,wat abt people like davido and wizkid who were very young buh rolls with wealthy nd classy babes.....just make that money and watch dem em babes all over u
Re: Wives Of Alaafin Of Oyo Take A Selfie Together by permanentgrace(m): 7:25am On Jan 18, 2016
Carowline:
cool

Are you Introvert or LadyF? I mean you hustle for FTC like any of the aforementioned.
Re: Wives Of Alaafin Of Oyo Take A Selfie Together by tosyne2much(m): 7:29am On Jan 18, 2016
menabae:
lolzzzzzz.. When u make the dough u can get any thing u like,women loves money and then fame or popularity,wat abt people like davido and wizkid who were very young buh rolls with wealthy nd classy babes.....just make that money and watch dem em babes all over u
You are so on point. But I stand on the fact that a dude shouldn't be concerned about making money solely because he wants ladies to be stalking him. As for me, I only want to make money so as to enjoy life itself
Re: Wives Of Alaafin Of Oyo Take A Selfie Together by Toks2008(m): 7:32am On Jan 18, 2016
That moment when funny ladies come on nairaland to curse and slander a fact that polygamy is acceptable in our culture yet will not mind to be the 10th wife of Dangote or a baby mama to a rich dude rather than be the only woman in a poor man's life.

HYPOCRISY AT ITS BEST

1 Like

Re: Wives Of Alaafin Of Oyo Take A Selfie Together by cardoctor(m): 7:36am On Jan 18, 2016
Even your boo get boo.
Re: Wives Of Alaafin Of Oyo Take A Selfie Together by Toks2008(m): 7:36am On Jan 18, 2016
menabae:

I honestly don't understand why naija men complain so much about being dumpede by a naija lady..is it not obvious that women and money are like bread and butter?

Make good money and women will be point and kill..and i mean you can point to almost any lady that catches your fancy and you are sure to have her licking your ass...unfortunately that is the society we find ourselves and if you are not ready to face the reality,just forget naija ladies and try other babes of other countries....Na our economy cause am.
Re: Wives Of Alaafin Of Oyo Take A Selfie Together by anochuko01(m): 7:38am On Jan 18, 2016
Olateef:
One time my mother called me a son of a bitch, so I hit her because no one talks trash about my mother, then I hit myself because no one hits my mother, she then hit me because no one hits her son and then hit herself because no one hits me, so I hit her because no one hits my mother.
you no well grin
Re: Wives Of Alaafin Of Oyo Take A Selfie Together by menabae(f): 7:49am On Jan 18, 2016
Toks2008:

I honestly don't understand why naija men complain so much about being dumpede by a naija lady..is it not obvious that women and money are like bread and butter?

Make good money and women will be point and kill..and i mean you can point to almost any lady that catches your fancy and you are sure to have her licking your ass...unfortunately that is the society we find ourselves and if you are not ready to face the reality,just forget naija ladies and try other babes of other countries....Na our economy cause am.
hehehehehe,yep economic is part of it,but let me tell u,women in general are like that all over the world not only naija ladies,I laught at people that call ladies that love money broke asses,jobless or goldiggers,why is that even the rich and wealthy girls \women runs after the already made men?why can't the rich ladies date and marry poor dudes,all we get is marriage of the rich to the rich and by the rich........ Nobody wants to be associated with poverty anyways and I think we the ladies naturally are born with that,ask a little girl abt her ideal man she will say she wants a very rich,caring and handsome man that's funny
Re: Wives Of Alaafin Of Oyo Take A Selfie Together by menabae(f): 7:54am On Jan 18, 2016
tosyne2much:
You are so on point. But I stand on the fact that a dude shouldn't be concerned about making money solely because he wants ladies will be stalking him. As for me, I only want to make money so as to enjoy life itself
yep....that's right
Re: Wives Of Alaafin Of Oyo Take A Selfie Together by ayindejimmy(m): 7:57am On Jan 18, 2016
SELFIE!

Re: Wives Of Alaafin Of Oyo Take A Selfie Together by tosyne2much(m): 8:00am On Jan 18, 2016
Toks2008:
That moment when funny ladies come on nairaland to curse and slander a fact that polygamy is acceptable in our culture yet will not mind to be the 10th wife of Dangote or a baby mama to a rich dude rather than be the only woman in a poor man's life.

HYPOCRISY AT ITS BEST
Hahaha cheesy You are right bro cool
Re: Wives Of Alaafin Of Oyo Take A Selfie Together by Elxandre(m): 8:01am On Jan 18, 2016
Olateef:
One time my mother called me a son of a bitch, so I hit her because no one talks trash about my mother, then I hit myself because no one hits my mother, she then hit me because no one hits her son and then hit herself because no one hits me, so I hit her because no one hits my mother.
Epic grin
Lwtmb&ma grin
Re: Wives Of Alaafin Of Oyo Take A Selfie Together by femi4: 8:03am On Jan 18, 2016
menabae:
embarassed
what's the face all about?
Re: Wives Of Alaafin Of Oyo Take A Selfie Together by Toks2008(m): 8:23am On Jan 18, 2016
menabae:
hehehehehe,yep economic is part of it,but let me tell u,women in general are like that all over the world not only naija ladies,I laught at people that call ladies that love money broke asses,jobless or goldiggers,why is that even the rich and wealthy girls \women runs after the already made men?why can't the rich ladies date and marry poor dudes,all we get is marriage of the rich to the rich and by the rich........ Nobody wants to be associated with poverty anyways and I think we the ladies naturally are born with that,ask a little girl abt her ideal man she will say she wants a very rich,caring and handsome man that's funny

I agree..this is why i always feel like slapping any lady that says 'there are no husband materials" because husband material full everywhere.

Go to the ministries..dem boku for there at level 7 and 8,go to sec schools you will find them as teachers and even in many churches as associate pastors but whosai, their ideal husband material must earn a six figure, drive a good car and live ina cool apartment.

Walalhitalahi our ladies never hear am because most of them will end up begging an agbero to marry them after they have spent their blooming ages waiting for a rich man...smh
Re: Wives Of Alaafin Of Oyo Take A Selfie Together by Toks2008(m): 8:28am On Jan 18, 2016
At least king solomon get over 1000concubines and over 700wives i guess embarassed

Sometimes i sit and wonder how solomon coped..

1 Like

Re: Wives Of Alaafin Of Oyo Take A Selfie Together by babafirst(m): 8:37am On Jan 18, 2016
There is hope for the future then ,if Baba at his age can be bleeping 5 agile ladies,I think there is hope for me to be bleeping my 80 year old one and only baby when I am in my nineties.
Re: Wives Of Alaafin Of Oyo Take A Selfie Together by vicraven(m): 8:42am On Jan 18, 2016
Shameless golddiggers... they'll never know truelove... only truemoney
Re: Wives Of Alaafin Of Oyo Take A Selfie Together by maimota(f): 8:43am On Jan 18, 2016
Chai..... Money..... Fame.....None of them is up to 45yrs. They're obviously his concubines jare....
Re: Wives Of Alaafin Of Oyo Take A Selfie Together by Ndeewonu: 8:49am On Jan 18, 2016
Five wives?
I thought only four is permissible?

But...
Obirin an rubbish ooo!
Re: Wives Of Alaafin Of Oyo Take A Selfie Together by MrWhaley: 10:44am On Jan 18, 2016
Choi! Maybe I should become an Alaafin too...I will have 10.Yes,I will! grin grin grin
Re: Wives Of Alaafin Of Oyo Take A Selfie Together by toprealman: 11:05am On Jan 18, 2016
Na Jazz them use tie these beauties?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wives Of Alaafin Of Oyo Take A Selfie Together by beetle24(f): 11:21am On Jan 18, 2016
ritababe:
Mtcheeew them no even fine, them just pack makeup put for face grin
bad belle
Re: Wives Of Alaafin Of Oyo Take A Selfie Together by Riyikebaby(f): 10:55pm On Mar 11, 2017
Make Dem go buy itel S31, their selfie game go dope pass this one

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ooni Ogunwusi Attends Imo Yam Festival (Photos) / 10 Comical Nigerian Superstitious Beliefs / Photos From Calabar Festival 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.