Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,946 members, 7,806,739 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:14 PM

Get A Web Site Designed And Developed For Free - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / Get A Web Site Designed And Developed For Free (768 Views)

r. / Own A Wordpress Web Site At A Cheaper And Affordable Rate One Click Ahead. / Android Market Apps Developed For Your Device (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get A Web Site Designed And Developed For Free by losprince(m): 10:16pm On Jan 17, 2016
I recently lost some web development jobs because I couldn't provide a portfolio, so I'm offering free web design and development service to about three interested parties. the site could be any kind, an e commerce site, a forum, church web site, school portal, any kind. and I will develop it for free.

the terms and conditions are
1. I will have the right to publish the site on my portfolio.

2. I will be given credit at the footer of the site.

3. the client will be responsible for domain name and web hosting.

interested persons should make their interest known here and we shall proceed from there.

my environments of experience are php mysql HTML bootstrap
Re: Get A Web Site Designed And Developed For Free by gmacnoms(m): 10:36pm On Jan 17, 2016
losprince:
I recently lost some web development jobs because I couldn't provide a portfolio, so I'm offering free web design and development service to about three interested parties. the site could be any kind, an e commerce site, a forum, church web site, school portal, any kind. and I will develop it for free.

the terms and conditions are
1. I will have the right to publish the site on my portfolio.

2. I will be given credit at the footer of the site.

3. the client will be responsible for domain name and web hosting.

interested persons should make their interest known here and we shall proceed from there.

my environments of experience are php mysql HTML bootstrap

interested. For my church
Re: Get A Web Site Designed And Developed For Free by losprince(m): 2:07pm On Jan 18, 2016
gmacnoms:
interested. For my church
OK sir, hope you have a domain name and hosting account, if not please get one and we shall proceed from there.
Re: Get A Web Site Designed And Developed For Free by gmacnoms(m): 2:17pm On Jan 18, 2016
losprince:
OK sir, hope you have a domain name and hosting account, if not please get one and we shall proceed from there.
how do I get dem?
Re: Get A Web Site Designed And Developed For Free by losprince(m): 3:27pm On Jan 18, 2016
gmacnoms:
how do I get dem?
try whogohost.com it's a nigerian hosting company they offer variety of services that suits any need. visit their site on whogohost.com yoou can also email them for support
Re: Get A Web Site Designed And Developed For Free by losprince(m): 4:17pm On Jan 25, 2016
offer still stands, don't understand why no one is taking advantage of this undecided
Re: Get A Web Site Designed And Developed For Free by hayPizzle(m): 8:08pm On Jan 25, 2016
A well desgned and seo optimized blog for sale.

Niche-News and Gists.
Platform-wordpress.
Self hosted with domain name.
Good Traffic.
Asking price-10k.

If u are interested,just quote me!
KorrectGist.Com

(1) (Reply)

Don’t Just Build A Store. Build Your Business. / I Am In Need Of A Stock Software / Java,v-basic And Php Free Dwnload

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.