Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,664 members, 7,801,919 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:55 AM

If U Need Any Info On Kwara State University - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / If U Need Any Info On Kwara State University (1860 Views)

Someone Should Pls Help Me On Kwara Poly Admission / Any Information On Kwara State University Part-time Programs. / Contact Me For Any Info About University Of Ilorin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If U Need Any Info On Kwara State University by sobisraim: 3:52pm On Jun 22, 2009
Kwara state university cut off mark is 180 and there is no post jamb.U can holla me if u want more
Re: If U Need Any Info On Kwara State University by sammiy: 4:54pm On Jul 21, 2009
pls ined more info lik wen wil d post ume come up
Re: If U Need Any Info On Kwara State University by engrnsik: 8:04pm On Jul 21, 2009
ohhhh boi stop giving people fake info about Kwara State University. Those guys are looking for serious students and who made their UME exams 200 up to apply for e-exams. these are the full details about Unilorin.
ADVERTISEMENT Previous Page

UNIVERSITY OF ILORIN, ILORIN, NIGERIA

2009/2010 PRE-ADMISSION SCREENING EXERCISE

The University of Ilorin invites candidates to participate in the Computer Based Testing (CBT) for the 2009/2010 Post-UME Screening Exercise. Each candidate shall, on registration, be scheduled for any date from 22nd July 2009 at either Ilorin or Lagos (as chosen by the candidate).

The University website www.unilorin.edu.ng will be opened from Monday 6th through 12 noon, Friday 17th July 2009, for the on line registration of candidates who have chosen the University as either the 1st and/or 2nd choice.

Candidates should please note that the University of Ilorin commences the new session in September (2009) and as such would be unable to process applications for admission of candidates whose full results are not submitted on line by Saturday August 15th 2009, when the Portal shall be closed. Therefore candidates awaiting results can be considered ONLY if the results are uploaded by August 15th 2009.

Eligibility

A. UME

Candidates who made the University of Ilorin their first and/or second choice and scored:

(i) a minimum of 200 marks in the UME for courses other than Medicine (MB:BS) and five ‘O’ level credits in
relevant subjects at not more than two sittings, and for

(ii) MB;BS candidates

(a) a minimum of 240 marks in the UME; and

(b) five credit passes at one sitting only, in the Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination or its equivalent in each of the following subjects: English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry and Physics.

B. DIRECT ENTRY candidates who made University of Ilorin their first

and/or second choice and have obtained a minimum of:

(i) Upper Credit at OND/HND/Diploma (except for Statistics, Agriculture, Performing Arts and History, where Lower Credit may be considered). Also, note that the Department of Business Administration will not accept National Diploma in Business Administration or Diploma in Marketing

(ii) Merit in NCE; and

(iii) A minimum of two (2) Advanced level passes in two relevant Subjects with at least 5 points.

(iv) MB;BS candidates:

(a) must have obtained a minimum of 13 points in IJMB or GCE Advanced Level Examination in the relevant subjects of Physics, Chemistry and Biology or

(b) Second Class (Upper Division) Honours Degree in Zoology,Microbiology, Anatomy, Physiology, Biochemistry or any other relevant course in the Basic Sciences.

C. Foreign candidates who have not taken part in the UME or filled Direct Entry form can reach the University Admissions Officer at admissionsofficer@uniliorin.edu.ng for information on admission into the University. Foreign candidates will not be required to make any payment at this stage.

D. General Instructions:

(i) Candidates are strongly advised not to come to any of the Test Centres with any electronic device, including GSM phones, Ipods etc.

(ii) Parents, Guardians and other unauthorized persons are not allowed within the Testing venues during the Pre-Admission Screening Exercise.

(iii) Every candidate will be required to provide one personal e-mail address and cell phone number as well as those of his/her parent or guardian.

(iv) Candidates are expected to be at the Screening Centre, one hour before the scheduled time.

(v) Any candidate who fails to come for the screening exercise will automatically forfeit the chance of being considered for admission.

(vi) Withholding of information or provision of wrong information will lead to instant disqualification.

(vii) The University of Ilorin does not condone any form of examination malpractice. Offenders shall be handed over to the Law Enforcement Agents for prosecution in addition to being disqualified.

E. Specific Instructions for Screening:

(i) University of Ilorin charges N500.00 and the Electronic Test Company charges N1,500.00 for the Screening Exercise. Note that bank charges will also be made by the bank where the purchase is made. Procure the Pin Vending (Confirmation Order No. and Receipt No.) for the two payments from any of the following banks:

First Bank PLC, ACCESS BANK PLC, AFRIBANK PLC, BANK PHB PLC, ECOBANK PLC, FIDELITY BANK PLC, FIRST CITY MONUMENT BANK PLC, FIRST INLAND BANK PLC, GUARANTY TRUST BANK PLC, INTERCONTINENTAL BANK PLC, OCEANIC BANK PLC, SKYE BANK PLC, SPRING BANK PLC, STANBIC IBTC BANK PLC, STERLING BANK PLC, UNION BANK PLC, UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA PLC, WEMA BANK PLC AND ZENITH BANK PLC.

In addition to the above, all branches of First Bank Plc have being requested to assist candidates who may have challenges with their payment.

(ii) Candidates are to obtain a Pin Vending (Receipt No. and Confirmation Order No.) to be used for the online registration.

(iii) Log on to www.unilorin.edu.ng to read the details on registration procedure for the Pre-Admission screening exercise which is in 2 steps.

(iv) After the conclusion of step I, candidates MUST print out the registration slip, which must be brought along for the screening exercise.

(v) Registration for the Post-JAMB screening is only concluded by completing step 2 for the scheduling of venue, date and time of the screening test.

(vi) Candidates must ensure to print out the schedule slip which must also be brought along for the screening exercise

IF U NEED MORE INFO FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME.

Best regards

NSIKAK E.
AKWA IBOM STATE
Re: If U Need Any Info On Kwara State University by sobisraim: 11:58am On Jul 22, 2009
Am talking of kwara state university and not unilorin!No post ume and admission is surely who you know
Re: If U Need Any Info On Kwara State University by Abellybaba: 9:55am On Aug 04, 2009
Pls Guys i need more info on keara state university,my email is talk2abellybaba@yahoo.com ,

(1) (Reply)

UNIZIK Post UME Test Result Out! Go Check Yours / Get Set 4 Futminna Admission List. / Pass Your Ssce/waec Without Tears This Time.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.