Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,111 members, 7,807,355 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:41 PM

He Wants More Children - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / He Wants More Children (11802 Views)

He Wants More S*x But Nearly Killed Me For Getting Pregnant For Our 2nd Child. / Man Batters Wife Over Sex For More Children / Why Do Poor People Have More Children Than The Rich? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Wants More Children by crackhaus: 12:06pm On Jan 30, 2016
freecocoa:
Ogbeni I know what illegitimate means that's why I asked what you meant exactly and don't start with me this new year.angry

The hell it won't matter.

Mschewww.angry
cheesycheesy

30 days too late, but happy new year... grin
Re: He Wants More Children by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jan 30, 2016
freecocoa:
Ogbeni I know what illegitimate means that's why I asked what you meant exactly and don't start with me this new year.angry

The hell it won't matter.

Mschewww.angry

grin grin grin grin
Re: He Wants More Children by freecocoa(f): 12:08pm On Jan 30, 2016
crackhaus:

cheesycheesy

30 days too late, but happy new year... grin
Happy new year to you too.

So you are still on NL, you never old reach to leave?

What of your brother 5minsmadness?
Re: He Wants More Children by crackhaus: 12:37pm On Jan 30, 2016
freecocoa:

See who dey ask me if I never old reach to leave NL?

gringrin

Re: He Wants More Children by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jan 30, 2016
crackhaus:

gringrin

You miss the point. It's only acceptable for younger men and women of all ages to be on nairaland. Aunty is right. You are too old to be here. Have some self respect, mahn. grin grin grin grin
Re: He Wants More Children by freecocoa(f): 1:57pm On Jan 30, 2016
crackhaus:

gringrin
Lol, that's not the point. grin

Tim has said it all, although right now I'm not sure he's not mocking me. undecided

Hi Timbuktou.

Let me be the bigger person as usual and wish you a happy belated new year. undecided tongue
Re: He Wants More Children by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jan 30, 2016
freecocoa:

Tim has said it all, although right now I'm not sure he's not mocking me. undecided

Hi Timbuktou.

Let me be the bigger person as usual and wish you a happy belated new year. undecided tongue

Why should I mock you. I don't knock people while they're down. I may pity you, but I will try not to mock you. grin

And how does wishing me a happy new year make you a bigger person? Why do you presume to know what kind of year I want to have. I find it offensive that you want to foist your new year wishes upon me. That's very conceited. angry Anyway, happy new year to you in revenge.
Re: He Wants More Children by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jan 30, 2016
Timbuktou:

Why should I mock you. I don't knocknpeople while they're down. I may pity you, but I will try not to mock you. grin

And how does wishing me a happy new year make you a bigger person? Why do you presume to know what kind of year I want to have. I find it offensive that you want to foist your new year wishes upon me. That's very conceited. angry Anyway, happy me year to you in revenge.

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: He Wants More Children by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jan 30, 2016
Lwkmd grin grin grin stop the domestic violence in my home cry

I'm young and impressionable grin
Re: He Wants More Children by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jan 30, 2016
Nubian113:
Lwkmd grin grin grin stop the domestic violence in my home cry

I'm young and impressionable grin

It spices up the marriage. Infuses some passion. angry
Re: He Wants More Children by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jan 30, 2016
Timbuktou:

It spices up the marriage. Infuses some passion. angry

Ok undecidednow I'm sacred of you cry
Re: He Wants More Children by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jan 30, 2016
Nubian113:

Ok undecidednow I'm sacred of you cry

That's because you dont love me. The bible says, "perfect love casts out fear" grin
Re: He Wants More Children by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jan 30, 2016
Timbuktou:

That's because you dont love me. The bible says, "perfect love casts out fear" grin

You lie angry it doesn't undecided fear of what Stop confusing me tongue
Re: He Wants More Children by crackhaus: 4:11pm On Jan 30, 2016
Timbuktou:

You miss the point. It's only acceptable for younger men and women of all ages to be on nairaland. Aunty is right. You are too old to be here. Have some self respect, mahn. grin grin grin grin

freecocoa:

Hi Timbuktou.

gringrin

Consider it that I missed the point effectively...some vodka and one wrap of weed on a Saturday afternoon can do that to anyone. grin
Re: He Wants More Children by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jan 30, 2016
Nubian113:

You lie angry it doesn't undecided fear of what Stop confusing me tongue

None me tAlk am na, na bible I read am. Are you insinuating that the bible propagates falsehoods?
Re: He Wants More Children by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jan 30, 2016
Timbuktou:

None me tAlk am na, na bible I read am. Are you insinuating that the bible propagates falsehoods?

I've never ever read a Bible so I wouldn't know lipsrsealed
Re: He Wants More Children by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jan 30, 2016
Nubian113:

I've never ever read a Bible so I wouldn't know lipsrsealed
Very well then.
Re: He Wants More Children by Fourwinds: 11:27am On Jan 31, 2016
Nubian113:
If your husband after 2 children wants more children and you say no to his wishes then what is he to do especially if you're against a polygamous relationship.

I know a man in this predicament. I think the wife is wrong to play God with his destiny because it's his right to have as many children has he wants. Why won't she accept a polygamous relationship at least. She wants him to leave his home for another man to raise his kids. Women we can be so bad minded I swear... This man loves you can't you give him more kids or another wife? Come on now you gotta take one for the team IMHO

*man in question is capable of supporting a large family*

** No complications at both pregnancy
**10+ years marriage
** 2 girls but husband wants to try for a son
** he loves her & the children
** no agreement as such before marriage but he has made it clear he'd like a big family

In my opinion the wife is being a little harsh. Maybe I think like this because I've not had children yet. They really really love each other and he'd do anything for her so why deny him a son? I dont understand all these rights...
thank God u are an intelligent lady..... u can how some women normally bring their marriage to ruin and they will start blaming witch and neighbours
Re: He Wants More Children by Fourwinds: 11:49am On Jan 31, 2016
marbee:
At OP,how close are you to the man? do you want to become a second wife to him or help him bear the son? Just asking because all you talked about here is what the man wants.

As a female, you have to know that childbearing is not easy for some people, you are not in the labour room with her and you don't know what she went through .
Only the woman can determine what she went through and if her body can withstand and survive another pregnancy,delivery and caring for the child.
ok u were made by God to do the child bearing not man...I'm not canvassing for a football team ooo....yet as a woman should think about maximum of four
Re: He Wants More Children by Fourwinds: 11:58am On Jan 31, 2016
Nubian113:
Because he is a "Real" man who is responsible for 3 women. God is great and may he never separate them. The love he has for his wife won't even allow him to be polygamous because Islamic law states that love must be shared by all wives and he would certainly love his first wife more than the other wives so therefore he is not allowed polygamy at this stage. Men and women age differently so maybe in another 10/15 years she'll gift him with a young wife grin grin grin

Thank you everyone. The man went home. The thread is closed. cheesy grin cheesy

are u a muslim
Re: He Wants More Children by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jan 31, 2016
Fourwinds:
are u a muslim

God Knows undecided
Re: He Wants More Children by kemmary: 3:52pm On Feb 01, 2016
Good day all, Math League Nigeria is organizing an international mathematics contest for pupils in primary 4-6 and Jss1 to SS3. They are the representatives of Math League International. Their questions are set by internationally acclaimed mathematicians. The top performers for each class stand a change to win cash prizes and laptops. Registration is on going for this year annual contest which will come up sometime in April 2016. This contest will benefit both the child and the school. In other to register, visit www.mathleagueng.com or call 08035098731. Thank you
Re: He Wants More Children by Nobody: 6:57pm On Feb 01, 2016
I think two kids are enough but the man obviously needs a son to carry forth his name and "legacy". It's a typical African thinking. The tricky part is, even if the wife decides to get pregnant again there's no guarantee for a son. So what happens when the wife gives birth to more daughters? I think it's best if she just allows him to marry a second wife and saves herself the trouble, i.e. if there are no religious restrictions. Polygyny is prevalent in African societies...nothing to frown upon.
Re: He Wants More Children by henryhemon(m): 4:00am On Feb 06, 2016
Nubian113:
If your husband after 2 children wants more children and you say no to his wishes then what is he to do especially if you're against a polygamous relationship.

I think the wife is wrong to play God with his destiny because it's his right to have as many children has he wants. Why won't she accept a polygamous relationship at least. She wants him to leave his home for another man to raise his kids. Women we can be so bad minded I swear... This man loves you can't you give him more kids or another wife? Come on now you gotta take one for the team IMHO

In my opinion the wife is being a little harsh. Maybe I think like this because I've not had children yet. They really really love each other and he'd do anything for her so why deny him a child? I dont understand all these rights...

These days everything is spelt out from the word go...plus the woman also have a right depending on why she wants just two. It has to been a genuine reason. School fees now is not a small something o.
Re: He Wants More Children by 5minsmadness: 11:52am On Feb 19, 2016
freecocoa:

Happy new year freecocoa! Thanks for asking after me jo.
Re: He Wants More Children by freecocoa(f): 12:07pm On Feb 19, 2016
5minsmadness:

Happy new year freecocoa! Thanks for asking after me jo.
Lol,happy new year to you too.

I missed seeing you and your madness na so I had to ask. cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: He Wants More Children by Africa1979: 2:17pm On Feb 19, 2016
There is a great example like this: https://www.naij.com/735948-woman-gives-birth-14th-child-14-different-fathers-photos.html Probably, you can give an example with the photo of 14 children, each of them is saying: « Mama and Papa, don`t sleep, let`s play together! ». Don`t be afraid of her fear, this news will backfire, and make her to think. Today a rarity when a man wants a lot of children. A husband, like this should be appreciated.
Re: He Wants More Children by dochenaj: 12:39am On Mar 05, 2016
My instincts tell me you desire to be this man's second wife. I might be wrong but I highly doubt I am.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sex And Marriage: Why Men Force It And Why Women Refuse It / Pictures Of Dance Queen, Olufunke Ayotunde Kafayat `kaffy` Wedding To Joe Ameh / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.