Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,140 members, 7,780,072 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:17 AM

Make N20,000 Or More As Resellers To Schools/computer Training Schools - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Make N20,000 Or More As Resellers To Schools/computer Training Schools (1820 Views)

Delicious Classic Scotch Eggs To Schools And Events / Make Some Side Cash From Simply Giving Teaching Aids To schools/training centers / 100% Pure Groundnut/peanut Oil: Distributors/resellers Wanted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make N20,000 Or More As Resellers To Schools/computer Training Schools by uvalued(m): 6:23am On Jan 18, 2016
Guaranteed !!! Read dont ignore!!!

Make some cool cash Reselling Internet Teaching Aid To Schools/computer Training Schools/Skill acquisition centers Near You!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello great guys and beautiful ladies (students/graduates/workers/job seekers)! Today i present to you a very simple way to make as little as N20,000 or as more as you would like to do. Now this is not some scam which i require you to send me money or recharge cards before you make N1. No, no! Far from such rather its a way where we can but benefit symbiotically(if there is any word like that, lol).

This is what i want you to do for me...

1. where are you based/located...lagos,kano,ogbomosho .... ok you know.

2. From where you are standing at now, how many secondary schools can you count? 3,4,10, 50?

3. Also how many computer training schools can you count as well? 3,4,10?

4. Now if you can, visit 10 of the above schools and am sure you will observe that at least each may have like say 5 computers for training of thier students.

5. Probably, you would observe that they may/may not have internet training as part of their training because of reasons best known to them.

6. what if i give you a very simple offline Internet package that will be installed on the above 50 (10 x 5)?

7. The good part, for just N400 per computer, you install and are paid, you simple send me my share (N200) and keep the rest for yourself?

Is that not good?
Ok just imagine if you can visit 20school x 5systems x N200 = N20,000.00! Wow!

Now i know your mind is flooding with possibilities?

Now note, they dont need to have any internet connection to use it! Yes!
Secondly, and the best part is that for a whole year, they can continually use it, after a whole year, they can renew it for the same amount and you know what..this is residual money... for you...

So what are you waiting for, Just download and make your N20,000 NOW!

Download link
https://www.dropbox.com/s/omy35qbonwsj2tm/update_eazlnternet.exe?dl=0
Cannot download, Send email to for the full link. If you have any problem, please drop your comment and we will reply.

Procedure on usage:
1. Visit any school/training/skill center
2. Introduce your product
3. Install it and let them check it out by clicking on Google Map.
4. Exchange phone contacts.
5. Later they will call you for the activation code and ready to pay N400/system.
6. Get the Product ID and send to after making a deposite of N2000(N200 x 10 computers) at this

and you keep your N2,000 (N200 x 10) Cool money!.

7. Please send your Product ID(s) with the following
a. Teller deposit:bank name, depositor's name,amount paid or
b. ATM alert: Location of bank ATm, codes, amount paid etc

For quick response
8. We send you the activation code and voila... they have their uninterruped program.
9. Now just imagine the number of system x N200 ===> lol cool

Target:
The target group are as follows
1. Secondary Schools with computers for training their students.
2. Computer training institute.
3. Skill acquisition centers either governement or NGO sponsored.
4. Anywhere that there are more than one system for impacting of computer knowledge.

Features:

- Fast and furious (lol)!
- No downtime or uptime wahala!
- No monthly subscription!
- User friendly
- Click & install

Who Benefits?
- Student: Having a practical view of the real internet to practice just like Microsoft Office .
- School: No need for spending too much on networking issues.
- Reseller: Side change for you.cool

Download link
https://www.dropbox.com/s/omy35qbonwsj2tm/update_eazlnternet.exe?dl=0
Send email to for the full link. If you have any problem, please drop your comment and we will reply.

2 Likes

Re: Make N20,000 Or More As Resellers To Schools/computer Training Schools by uvalued(m): 8:33am On Jan 18, 2016
This package is so easy to install, simply download it, run it and view how it will look like
Re: Make N20,000 Or More As Resellers To Schools/computer Training Schools by uvalued(m): 10:12am On Jan 18, 2016
Eazinternet is designed in such a way that all you do is install for your customers.
They can have access to it three times, on the fourth testing, they are presented with the need to call you.

Make sure you give them your phone number to call you back after the three trails is exhausted. grin grin grin

See you at the top
Re: Make N20,000 Or More As Resellers To Schools/computer Training Schools by nathie007: 10:25am On Jan 18, 2016
Interested ! Didn't get ur number... Mine is 08063600266
Re: Make N20,000 Or More As Resellers To Schools/computer Training Schools by succyreal(m): 11:02am On Jan 18, 2016
yes am in for this, whatsapp me with 08032576708 or send me your contacts let's do this biz together.
Re: Make N20,000 Or More As Resellers To Schools/computer Training Schools by tugrow(m): 11:38am On Jan 18, 2016
What is this package really for, I don't understand
Re: Make N20,000 Or More As Resellers To Schools/computer Training Schools by uvalued(m): 2:59pm On Jan 18, 2016
nathie007:
Interested ! Didn't get ur number... Mine is 08063600266

ok but were you able to download it and run it?
Re: Make N20,000 Or More As Resellers To Schools/computer Training Schools by uvalued(m): 3:01pm On Jan 18, 2016
succyreal:
yes am in for this, whatsapp me with 08032576708 or send me your contacts let's do this biz together.

Good but were you able to download and view the package? It will go a long way. Cheers
Re: Make N20,000 Or More As Resellers To Schools/computer Training Schools by uvalued(m): 3:11pm On Jan 18, 2016
tugrow:
What is this package really for, I don't understand

Kindly reread the main op. In simple terms, most computer training schools and secondary schools train their students without a teaching aid because of no network etc.

This package gives them a feel of the internet though its offline but the message is passed on to the students before taking them or directing them to a cafe.

So copy the Drive link- http://bit. ly/1Zvj0lV and download it and install to view what i mean

cheers
Re: Make N20,000 Or More As Resellers To Schools/computer Training Schools by uvalued(m): 3:12pm On Jan 18, 2016
uvalued:
Eazinternet is designed in such a way that all you do is install for your customers.
They can have access to it three times, on the fourth testing, they are presented with the need to call you.

Make sure you give them your phone number to call you back after the three trails is exhausted. grin grin grin

See you at the top
Re: Make N20,000 Or More As Resellers To Schools/computer Training Schools by uvalued(m): 4:39pm On Jan 18, 2016
Its one thing to read is another to apply what you read... so download, visit a computer training facility near you, install, they call you and pay you for helping them with a package to train no only on office suite but the internet as well
Re: Make N20,000 Or More As Resellers To Schools/computer Training Schools by uvalued(m): 4:39pm On Jan 18, 2016
Its one thing to read is another to apply what you read... so download, visit a computer training facility near you, install, they call you and pay you for helping them with a package to train not only on office suite but the internet as well
Re: Make N20,000 Or More As Resellers To Schools/computer Training Schools by uvalued(m): 5:13pm On Jan 18, 2016
download free, N200 x 10computers x 10school = N20,000. Simple maths grin
Re: Make N20,000 Or More As Resellers To Schools/computer Training Schools by succyreal(m): 9:32pm On Jan 18, 2016
uvalued:

Good but were you able to download and view the package? It will go a long way. Cheers
I was unable to download it. it shows error

1 Like

Re: Make N20,000 Or More As Resellers To Schools/computer Training Schools by unphilaz(m): 9:00am On Jan 19, 2016
Hello i downloaded the software and am expecting my customers to call me they were really excited.
please i will send you the product id after payment and kindly send the activation for me soonest.

thanks
Re: Make N20,000 Or More As Resellers To Schools/computer Training Schools by olatommy7(m): 10:19am On Jan 19, 2016
Cool, am on the trail
Re: Make N20,000 Or More As Resellers To Schools/computer Training Schools by unphilaz(m): 2:18pm On Jan 19, 2016
Re: Make N20,000 Or More As Resellers To Schools/computer Training Schools by succyreal(m): 7:07pm On Jan 19, 2016
op pls provide your phone number I want to call u
Re: Make N20,000 Or More As Resellers To Schools/computer Training Schools by uvalued(m): 11:27am On Jan 21, 2016
Hmm what a relief. Thanks moderator for unblocking me.

Guys, i was blocked by a bot when i tried posting update. Sorry i couldnt reply you soonest.

Secondly, we have received report from people that they had issues with this recent files

- eazlnte ResBoot.exe
- eazlnternet _setup_ xp_later.exe

Please we will like to advise those that down.loaded the above two files, should kindly uninstall it from the systems they install it on and delete same.

we are almost through with the correcting of the problem in files which we hope to send to those who will email us by monday next week.

Again, We wish to notify you to discontinue the installation of the above files and quickly delete them.

Sorry for the inconvenience this might cause those who have used it already.

cheers
Re: Make N20,000 Or More As Resellers To Schools/computer Training Schools by uvalued(m): 11:38am On Jan 21, 2016
succyreal:
op pls provide your phone number I want to call u
i sent you a mail. did you read my last mail?
Re: Make N20,000 Or More As Resellers To Schools/computer Training Schools by Jury(m): 8:05pm On May 25, 2017
we are almost through with the correcting of the problem in files which we hope to send to those who will email us by monday next week.
Are you done with correcting the bug
Re: Make N20,000 Or More As Resellers To Schools/computer Training Schools by Jury(m): 8:24pm On May 25, 2017
Are you done with fixing the bug
Re: Make N20,000 Or More As Resellers To Schools/computer Training Schools by dynamix101(m): 4:23pm On May 26, 2017
OP, is the software still available?
Re: Make N20,000 Or More As Resellers To Schools/computer Training Schools by uvalued(m): 7:11am On Jun 14, 2017
Jury:

Are you done with correcting the bug
yes
Re: Make N20,000 Or More As Resellers To Schools/computer Training Schools by uvalued(m): 7:11am On Jun 14, 2017
dynamix101:
OP, is the software still available?
yes
Re: Make N20,000 Or More As Resellers To Schools/computer Training Schools by dynamix101(m): 11:02am On Jun 14, 2017
uvalued:
yes

Pls can we chat on whatsapp? my number is 08082310865

(1) (Reply)

vw Bus Transport! N100k/month or 5%ROI/month / Telecommunications Mast Site Agent Needed / Market Strategy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.