Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,284 members, 7,807,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:05 AM

She Shouts While Praying At Night,how Do I Tell Her To Reduce Her Voice? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / She Shouts While Praying At Night,how Do I Tell Her To Reduce Her Voice? (1144 Views)

Big Pot Placed On A Pastor’s Head While Praying (Pictures) / T.B Joshua 'Heals' A Blind Man As He Shouts "I Can See!I Can See"(photos) / No Terrorist Group Shouts ‘Jesus, Jesus’ Before Attacks – CAN Replies Soyinka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Shouts While Praying At Night,how Do I Tell Her To Reduce Her Voice? by Young03(m): 7:12am On Jan 18, 2016
We live in a house that is made up of tenants from diffrenet tribes.

Due to the fact that heat was much ,we decided to sleep at the verander.At exactly 12:30am i started hearing..Die, die,die,die,die,rirororoshibashilo,die,dieeeee,die,die, ah i raised up my head and besides it was a female tenant. I dont know what she saw that night that made her to start shouting.
Everyone woke up in da night bt no one could tell her to stop,because she might mistake us for the devil she is asking to die.
She kept on shouting till 3am.
Pls, how do i tell her to reduce her voice while praying so that she wont mistake me for the devil.

1 Like

Re: She Shouts While Praying At Night,how Do I Tell Her To Reduce Her Voice? by rollUP(m): 7:14am On Jan 18, 2016
Lwkm
Re: She Shouts While Praying At Night,how Do I Tell Her To Reduce Her Voice? by greatness22(m): 7:21am On Jan 18, 2016
Tell her you have the dreaded Lassa Fever, i promise u dat she wil relocate that night.

1 Like

Re: She Shouts While Praying At Night,how Do I Tell Her To Reduce Her Voice? by eleko1: 7:22am On Jan 18, 2016
What is yo biz how persin pray undecided ? Use cotton wool/bud to block ur ears if the noise dey disturb U angry angry .lif dat Ajegunle. go rent flat/duplex for VGC/ikoyi
Re: She Shouts While Praying At Night,how Do I Tell Her To Reduce Her Voice? by ephemm(m): 7:24am On Jan 18, 2016
U don enter one chance!
She is a nuisance, and in your kind of society, u either pack out or criticise her and be tagged evil.

1 Like

Re: She Shouts While Praying At Night,how Do I Tell Her To Reduce Her Voice? by Omexonomy: 7:26am On Jan 18, 2016
eleko1:
What is yo biz how persin pray undecided ? Use cotton wool/bud to block ur ears if the noise dey disturb U angry angry .lif dat Ajegunle. go rent flat/duplex for VGC/ikoyi
one them @ such people are every where so take heart

1 Like

Re: She Shouts While Praying At Night,how Do I Tell Her To Reduce Her Voice? by Young03(m): 7:34am On Jan 18, 2016
She is a member of MFM..all she keeps shouting is die, die, die, die, dieeeeee, die, die die die die..then simrororshiroro die die die die from 12:30am to past 3am..

No one could sleep again, as early as 6am, she has gone for church

if i had asked her to reduce her voice, then i will become a testimony for her at church that she has seen d devil behind her

how i go take tell her gently so she wont misunderstand?

1 Like

Re: She Shouts While Praying At Night,how Do I Tell Her To Reduce Her Voice? by JeffreyJamez(m): 7:47am On Jan 18, 2016
Its very simple....... when she's "shouting" ,tell her to reduce her voice after God is not deaf.... or can she shout when she's talking to her father?

1 Like

Re: She Shouts While Praying At Night,how Do I Tell Her To Reduce Her Voice? by Frank3n2(m): 7:48am On Jan 18, 2016
Try calling her aside and give her reasons to reduce her voice to a certain level.. I hope ur reasons are good enough.... Btw, some demons are strong-headed nd u need to shout grin grin

1 Like

Re: She Shouts While Praying At Night,how Do I Tell Her To Reduce Her Voice? by chakula: 7:49am On Jan 18, 2016
May be the god she is serving lost his ears and without shouting he will not listen to her.

1 Like

Re: She Shouts While Praying At Night,how Do I Tell Her To Reduce Her Voice? by analice107: 7:25pm On Jan 18, 2016
JeffreyJamez:
Its very simple....... when she's "shouting" ,tell her to reduce her voice after God is not deaf.... or can she shout when she's talking to her father?
Very correct. I was going to say the same thing.
Tell her to lower her voice. Only hypocrites shout like that so that people will think that she prayz very well.
Or, you go to her when she is in her good mood. Open the scripture that's says, you shouldn't pray like the pharesees. because if you do, God will not hear your prayer.
Or the scripture that says, we should not let our good work be evil spoken of. because her praudr is good to her, but it can be evil spoken of, because of the way she's going about it.

1 Like

Re: She Shouts While Praying At Night,how Do I Tell Her To Reduce Her Voice? by Joysmith2: 8:58pm On Jan 18, 2016
Young03:
We live in a house that is made up of tenants from diffrenet tribes.

Due to the fact that heat was much ,we decided to sleep at the verander.At exactly 12:30am i started hearing..Die, die,die,die,die,rirororoshibashilo,die,dieeeee,die,die, ah i raised up my head and besides it was a female tenant. I dont know what she saw that night that made her to start shouting.
Everyone woke up in da night bt no one could tell her to stop,because she might mistake us for the devil she is asking to die.
She kept on shouting till 3am.
Pls, how do i tell her to reduce her voice while praying so that she wont mistake me for the devil.

why do u want to tell her to reduce her voice wen praying next time, na wa for u oo,na u pay her huse rent ,just leave her alone b4 she take u as one of d devil she fighting abi u b one of dem
Re: She Shouts While Praying At Night,how Do I Tell Her To Reduce Her Voice? by CoolUsername: 11:27pm On Jan 18, 2016
With your mouth. Straight up, directly, no pussyfooting. If she's disturbing others, then tell her.

1 Like

Re: She Shouts While Praying At Night,how Do I Tell Her To Reduce Her Voice? by Nobody: 8:54am On Jul 25, 2016
Tell her straight. But you will be her devil trust me.

The mistake made by born agains is that they feel they are entitled. They don't respect people's privacy because "God" is everything, which is true. But now does that give one the right to disrespect others?...... because this here is disrespect.

It's the same thing that happens in buses, trains and the likes. You find someone forcing the bible at you because they know God, as if you had disputed the bible.

As much as I love the bible, there are times where one feels like timeout is due, depending on the events of the day.

1 Like

Re: She Shouts While Praying At Night,how Do I Tell Her To Reduce Her Voice? by Nobody: 9:35am On Jul 25, 2016
analice107:

Very correct. I was going to say the same thing.
Tell her to lower her voice. Only hypocrites shout like that

DO YOU KNOW ANY GREAT LIAR CALLED Anas09? A HARD-CORE HYPOCRITE, TWO FACED, A CHRISTIAN?

1 Like

Re: She Shouts While Praying At Night,how Do I Tell Her To Reduce Her Voice? by Anas09: 9:08pm On Jul 25, 2016
WORDWORLD:

DO YOU KNOW ANY GREAT LIAR CALLED Anas09? A HARD-CORE HYPOCRITE, TWO FACED, A CHRISTIAN?

tongue tongue sons of Allah. Looking for accomplices. Am not in your class.

(1) (Reply)

See What Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Was Spotted Doing(photos) / JW.ORG Asks: Can A Person Resign From Being One Of Jehovah’s Witnesses? / PHOTOS: Bishop Tom Samson Rides Hummer Limousine To Event

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.