Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,657 members, 7,801,910 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:18 AM

Neticash - New Online Payment Service - Is Live! - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Neticash - New Online Payment Service - Is Live! (2387 Views)

3D Printing Service Is Now Available In Nigeria / Need Partners To Start A Payment Service Provider Like Paypal / Worldpaypal.net, Online Payment Solution Provider (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Neticash - New Online Payment Service - Is Live! by neticash(m): 5:31pm On Nov 07, 2005
NETICASH Goes Live !!!!!
London, United Kingdom 19th of September 2005

We are proud to announce that NETICASH™ UK and NETICASH™ Nigeria are going live with their e-money service on Monday the 19th of September 2005. NETICASH™ has come a long way since February 2004 and today we ask you to join us on the journey into the future of e-money services in Nigeria.

What is NETICASH™ ?

NETICASH™ is a no frills no thrills e-money service, "that does exactly what it says on the tin". It is a pre-paid payment service that has been specifically designed for customers, in emerging markets like Nigeria, who do not have access to credit or debit cards. It is a micro-payment solution intended to allow prospective internet businesses (e-business) to accept payments online, it is based on our proprietary pre-payment technology that guarantees seamless, safe and secure transaction processing between the online store and NETICASH™ cardholders.

NETICASH™ is not an off-the-shelf product, it is a proprietary product hence it has an identity and is more secure. Our in house team has been working relentlessly over the last 18 months to design a product that will meet the specifications of this particular market sector and we are proud to say that we have done it.

*SELL ONLINE FORMS AND COLLECT PAYMENTS USING NETICASH™ *

At NETICASH™ we know that perfection takes time and hence we believe we have finally arrived with a product that is second to none within the emerging market sector.
NETICASH™ was born out of the fact that none of the major credit or debit card companies approve their services for use in most African countries, because most business cannot be verified for authenticity. Hence a huge market has been left untapped for years, leaving potential customers performing transactions through friends, or friends of friends that carry credit or debit cards.
*SELL PIN RELATED PRODUCTS AND COLLECT PAYMENTS USING NETICASH™ *

How does it work?

Basically, upon the launch of the service, you will need to follow the instructions as set out below:

1. Go to http://www.neticash.com and click on sign up.
2. Fill and submit the application form.
3. Upon submission, you will receive your NEW account number at your registered email address followed by a text (cardholders only) message with your validation code and PIN number (this PIN is required for your mobile transactions).
4. Go to your mailbox and click on the link provided in the welcome email to complete the registration process.
5. Upon successful registration, go to any of our partner banks and credit or load your account with funds. In the NAME field of the paying in slip, fill in your NETICASH™ USERNAME
6. Upon receipt of funds, (normally within the hour). You will then be able to start using NETICASH™ 's services.

*SELL NEWSPAPER AND MAGAZINE SUBSCRIPTIONS AND COLLECT PAYMENTS USING NETICASH™ *

Where Can I Load my account?

You can LOAD your account as follows:

In the UK:
Barclays Bank
Hayes Branch
SWIFT: BARCGB22
Account Number: 504285558
Sort Code: 20-38-83

In Nigeria:
Standard Trust Bank
Account Number: 002-000-165-82099

NB: You will need to fill-in the banks' paying in slip with your NETICASH™ USERNAME, as it is on your NETICASH™ account. Your NETICASH™ account will be credited within the hour and is subject to terms and conditions.

* TAKE PARTY BOOKINGS, HOTEL RESERVATIONS, TAXI FARES WITH NETICASH™ *

What type of account can I have?
If you are a business and you want to be able to collect money from customers who patronise your website, you register for a Merchant account and if you a not a business and you want to be able to buy from any of the registered Merchants you register for a Cardholder or Personal account.

What are the features and benefits?

NETICASH™ allows you as a cardholder to make payments directly to NETICASH™ merchants from your mobile handset, using your mobile’s built-in text editor and online via the NETICASH™ online payment transaction interface. NETICASH™ also allows cardholders to make money or fund transfers between accounts online or via your mobile phone using the built-in text editor.

Cardholders:

- no registration fees
- person-to-person payments
- person-to-business payments
- make a cash request for collection at any of the standard trust bank (STB) Branches
- make payments via your mobile phone
- transaction notification via email.
- online account management and reporting analysis
* TAKE ONLINE SUBSCRIPTIONS USING NETICASH™ *

Merchants:

- Safe, secure and reliable
- easy integration with online store
- Low setup and transaction fees
- easy to use account management interface
- Online Account Management and reporting Analysis
- Online PIN dispenser for PIN related services
- Online form dispenser for form related services
- easy integration with shopping cart
- Complete ANTI-FRAUD SERVICE (AFS)
- SMS Functionalities
- excellent online customer support

Where Can I use my account?

You will be able to use your account at any of the NETICASH™ registered Merchants within the NETICASH™ Marketplace on our website.

So we ask that you join us as we make history with the launch of our valuable and unsurpassable service into the uncharted terrain of emerging markets. We will constantly be updating you with news of our services and if you have a business idea and you want to be able to tap into the huge potential of the NIGERIAN market, now that you can collect payment from them, send us an email so that we can help you achieve your dream.

So that we may have the desired impact please forward this on to your friends as we form this new ONLINE community

For further information and any comments about our services contact

customerservice@neticash.com

© NETICASH™ 2004 - 2005

NETICASH
info@neticash.com
Re: Neticash - New Online Payment Service - Is Live! by kris(m): 1:06am On Sep 19, 2007
This Neticash sounds like exactly what I need for my sites, but why is there website so ugly and dysfunctional?

I don't know about you guys, but if your website looks amateur, I tend to think your service and everything will be the same way.
Re: Neticash - New Online Payment Service - Is Live! by niyyie(m): 8:38am On Sep 19, 2007
kris:

This Neticash sounds like exactly what I need for my sites, but why is there website so ugly and dysfunctional?

I don't know about you guys, but if your website looks amateur, I tend to think your service and everything will be the same way.

Exactly same reason why I stayed away.
Funny enough, their site looks much better in Internet Explorer. (I use Firefox more often)
Re: Neticash - New Online Payment Service - Is Live! by kris(m): 9:55am On Sep 19, 2007
Well I think their project never took off. I'll be using premium sms now for the online billing.
Re: Neticash - New Online Payment Service - Is Live! by kris(m): 9:56pm On Sep 19, 2007
Bros Ramonica, register me with your money, when that big money land you go take your cut. I will even go 50/50 with you, all you have to do is pay the registration fee for me and any other expenses. I know it's a deal you cannot resist, so what are you waiting for?

(1) (Reply)

We Buy Dead Inverter Batteries At Good Rate In Lagos / High Quality Paint @ Musfaith Ventures....'' / I Have Thousands Of Cartons Of Safety Matches For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.