Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,440 members, 7,808,576 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:39 PM

A Guy Asked This Woman For A Naked Selfie And Her Response Was Brilliant - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Guy Asked This Woman For A Naked Selfie And Her Response Was Brilliant (68126 Views)

Nigerian Man Proposes to a Girlfriend he Met on Twitter, See her Response (Pics / Man Takes Lady Out To The Movies, Goes On Twitter To Rant, Her Response Is Epic / Why Do Guys Go Blank When Asked This One Simple Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Guy Asked This Woman For A Naked Selfie And Her Response Was Brilliant by mickyeddi(m): 9:12am On Jan 18, 2016

When a guy started asking this woman for nude pictures, she decided to get inventive.

Rather than simply telling him where to go, she realised playing a prank on him would be far, far more satisfying.

When the woman, who posts under @jwzayn on Twitter, received a message saying: “I want to see you without all that necessary clothing on,” she replied positively.

"OK hang on a sec,” she said.

But instead of sending through a naked selfie, she sent a screen grab of a loading screen, below.

The ‘genius’ post (Twitter/@jwzayn)

He waited a moment and replied telling her it didn’t work, requesting it again.

Another loading screen then arrived. But rather than realising he had been pranked, he assumed it must be a technology problem.

“I think I need to buy a new phone,” he wrote.

Posting the exchange on Twitter, she wrote: “I’ve been sending him a picture of the loading sign and he still hasnt realised lmao.”

The tweet has been favourited more than 7,000 times and retweeted around 6,000 times.

One user responded calling it “absolute genius” and added “I am inspired”. Another said: “You win the internet today, ma'am.”

The man wonders whether his phone is broken ((Twitter/@jwzayn)

http://anthonyrobertpearce.tumblr.com/post/137147628317/a-guy-asked-this-woman-for-a-naked-selfie-and-her

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Guy Asked This Woman For A Naked Selfie And Her Response Was Brilliant by kilokeys(m): 9:14am On Jan 18, 2016
Konji Na basterd...

The fooool brain no dey work again.

Unfortunate fellow

FYI, if u no fine like this geh.. Dont come here and rant o.. Bla bla bla.. Men are the same.. He asked her.. Not you..

111 Likes

Re: A Guy Asked This Woman For A Naked Selfie And Her Response Was Brilliant by Rexhenrex(m): 9:16am On Jan 18, 2016
Lmao...the guy's head needs factory reset!

Some guys and there mumu thinking,always begging ladies for their nude pics. are u a gynacologist? cheesy

btw,the girl wicked ghan! Na simple yes or no wey she for answer.

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Guy Asked This Woman For A Naked Selfie And Her Response Was Brilliant by rollUP(m): 9:16am On Jan 18, 2016
Nice move..... but if to say na Naija babe... she no fit reason like dis.NEVER!!!

Na abuse she go abuse u or say 'what do you take me for'

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Guy Asked This Woman For A Naked Selfie And Her Response Was Brilliant by iameugene(m): 9:18am On Jan 18, 2016
im in his shoes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Guy Asked This Woman For A Naked Selfie And Her Response Was Brilliant by obiorathesubtle: 9:21am On Jan 18, 2016
undecided the guy na learner.. E no sabi ask for_nude pics... Some people need tutorial from me

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: A Guy Asked This Woman For A Naked Selfie And Her Response Was Brilliant by NegeduGrace(f): 9:26am On Jan 18, 2016
He deserve it..I can't n I will never send my unclad pics to anyman..them never born am self

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Guy Asked This Woman For A Naked Selfie And Her Response Was Brilliant by ShakurM(m): 9:32am On Jan 18, 2016
No be so you dey ask for nudes na

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Guy Asked This Woman For A Naked Selfie And Her Response Was Brilliant by Nobody: 9:33am On Jan 18, 2016
NegeduGrace:
He deserve it..I can't n I will never send my unclad pics to anyman..them never born am self
shatap joor...we know the level some of u ladies go to prove u are in love.....

If a lady can honestly take an oath cos of love then Nude pics is just nothing compare to that

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Guy Asked This Woman For A Naked Selfie And Her Response Was Brilliant by IamLEGEND1: 9:34am On Jan 18, 2016
the guy slow no be small
regardless, naija girl's no get sense reach like this.
so dem go keep pumping guys with núdes.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Guy Asked This Woman For A Naked Selfie And Her Response Was Brilliant by Nobody: 9:36am On Jan 18, 2016
Lmaoooo, I need to get a screen grab of a loading screen too cheesycheesycheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Guy Asked This Woman For A Naked Selfie And Her Response Was Brilliant by ShakurM(m): 9:39am On Jan 18, 2016
naughtynaughty:
Lmaoooo, I need to get a screen grab of a loading screen too cheesycheesycheesy
Read your signature, I no trust you o angry

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Guy Asked This Woman For A Naked Selfie And Her Response Was Brilliant by AfricanApple(f): 9:42am On Jan 18, 2016
Konji don wipe all the common sense wey dey the mumu brain. This is exactly the kind of answer they need.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Guy Asked This Woman For A Naked Selfie And Her Response Was Brilliant by NegeduGrace(f): 9:46am On Jan 18, 2016
kallmemrB:
shatap joor...we know the level some of u ladies go to prove u are in love.....

If a lady can honestly take an oath cos of love then Nude pics is just nothing compare to that
u don't know me n I don't know you,,u have no right to insult or judge me cos it my opinion on what I can do or what cannot do..tnx!

26 Likes 5 Shares

Re: A Guy Asked This Woman For A Naked Selfie And Her Response Was Brilliant by chronos: 9:49am On Jan 18, 2016
Buhari na the guy mentor..he's slow af

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Guy Asked This Woman For A Naked Selfie And Her Response Was Brilliant by nerdfrost(m): 10:03am On Jan 18, 2016
Pure genius! Her IQ shud be around 140 grin (no where near mine)

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Guy Asked This Woman For A Naked Selfie And Her Response Was Brilliant by ejosh4(m): 10:17am On Jan 18, 2016
The girl sef be like david luiz

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Guy Asked This Woman For A Naked Selfie And Her Response Was Brilliant by Smellymouth: 10:20am On Jan 18, 2016
Some gehs re evil

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Guy Asked This Woman For A Naked Selfie And Her Response Was Brilliant by looseweight: 12:13pm On Jan 18, 2016
Epic indeed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Guy Asked This Woman For A Naked Selfie And Her Response Was Brilliant by rattlesnake(m): 12:13pm On Jan 18, 2016
Ita andyblaze

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Guy Asked This Woman For A Naked Selfie And Her Response Was Brilliant by tunwumi: 12:13pm On Jan 18, 2016
Abeg say new thing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Guy Asked This Woman For A Naked Selfie And Her Response Was Brilliant by SegunLagos: 12:14pm On Jan 18, 2016
lol. That is not even funny. I saw this article that compiled 14 different epic replies by girl to guys asking for nudes http://manly.ng/asked-their-girl-for-nudes-got-hilarious-replies/ .I almost died of laughter But why are girls not smiling like this.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Guy Asked This Woman For A Naked Selfie And Her Response Was Brilliant by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jan 18, 2016
The guy deserved to be killed for being such an E-diot
angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Guy Asked This Woman For A Naked Selfie And Her Response Was Brilliant by mobaladf: 12:15pm On Jan 18, 2016
Guy self

1 Like

Re: A Guy Asked This Woman For A Naked Selfie And Her Response Was Brilliant by ayindepremier: 12:15pm On Jan 18, 2016
[size=25pt]THAT'S MY DAUGHTER!!![/size]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Guy Asked This Woman For A Naked Selfie And Her Response Was Brilliant by hertheytheydgee(m): 12:15pm On Jan 18, 2016
The lady sabi response, in fact she be RESPONDENT

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Guy Asked This Woman For A Naked Selfie And Her Response Was Brilliant by BabaAlabi: 12:15pm On Jan 18, 2016
Warning before reading: Controversial Post.
This shii is funny but one of the reasons for rape. I am not justifying rapists but when a girl leads a guy on, it can lead to disastrous consequences. Instead of simply telling the guy NO she is playing around making the guy believe he has a chance with her. Our elders say that the person who cannot put out a fire should not play with matches. Please let our young girls avoid situations like this.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Guy Asked This Woman For A Naked Selfie And Her Response Was Brilliant by oluseyiforjesus(m): 12:16pm On Jan 18, 2016
Repent the kingdom of God is @ Hand

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Guy Asked This Woman For A Naked Selfie And Her Response Was Brilliant by sleekkid2015: 12:16pm On Jan 18, 2016
ok
Re: A Guy Asked This Woman For A Naked Selfie And Her Response Was Brilliant by Histrings08(m): 12:16pm On Jan 18, 2016
U should write a book titled "Thinking of sane woman"

1 Like

Re: A Guy Asked This Woman For A Naked Selfie And Her Response Was Brilliant by orijintv(m): 12:17pm On Jan 18, 2016
This Nigga Is Probably The Dumbest Nigga Ive Eva Met angry undecided

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Zimbabwean Prostitute Buried With Condoms And Tissue Paper (Photos) / What Do You Admire About The Opposite Sex? / Woman Kneels Down As Her Man Puts A Ring On Her Finger (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.