Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:30 AM

What Would You Do If Your Ex Want You Back - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Would You Do If Your Ex Want You Back (6509 Views)

My Ex Want Me To Disflower Her, Should I? advice a brother / My Ex Want Me To Fvck Her(screenshot) / Please Help: My Ex Want To Curse Me For This Reason (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Would You Do If Your Ex Want You Back by Lsofdk(m): 9:09am On Mar 25, 2016
AfricanApple:
unless I forget. plus you are the only, you are practically the winner smiley
smiley you won't, i know I'm running unopposed, but would like to know what you feel about the lines…see you tonightwink
Re: What Would You Do If Your Ex Want You Back by Nobody: 9:48am On Mar 25, 2016
that guy is a devil....going to and fro,looking for who to destroy and devour.
I am even suspecting that guy self...maybe he used touch and follow on me.
dat guy....chiaii dat guy dealt with me...he is a bastard....unfortunate idiot...ingrate.

Anyway,as for me I don't have an ex...

if we break up......move on
I don't knw you
Re: What Would You Do If Your Ex Want You Back by frankcris(m): 7:01pm On Mar 26, 2016
Snowangel4:
dat guy....chiaii dat guy dealt with me...he is a bastard....unfortunate idiot...ingrate.

I don't knw you

hmmm, calm down...
what happened to you line?
Re: What Would You Do If Your Ex Want You Back by Nobody: 8:58am On Mar 27, 2016
frankcris:

hmmm, calm down... what happened to you line?
lolz.....I lost my phone
Re: What Would You Do If Your Ex Want You Back by naijalodge(m): 9:43am On Mar 27, 2016
Snowangel4:

I don't knw you
saying u don't know him is like saying Jonathan never ruled Nigeria,.yeah he smashed ur pussy,smashed ur heart BT plz forgive nd forget biko

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Would You Do If Your Ex Want You Back by Youngpo413: 9:56am On Mar 27, 2016
Snowangel4:

I don't knw you
not really touch and follow, I'm sure he was very cute, and you were blinded by his handsomeness so don't blame yourself it was lust at first sight.

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If Your Ex Want You Back by Youngpo413: 9:57am On Mar 27, 2016
naijalodge:
saying u don't know him is like saying Jonathan never ruled Nigeria,.yeah he smashed ur pussy,smashed ur heart BT plz forgive nd forget biko
lol

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If Your Ex Want You Back by Nobody: 7:31pm On Mar 27, 2016
naijalodge:

you are mad
Re: What Would You Do If Your Ex Want You Back by Nobody: 7:32pm On Mar 27, 2016
Youngpo413:
not really touch and follow, I'm sure he was very cute, and you were blinded by his handsomeness so don't blame yourself it was lust at first sight.

he was not cute....not at all
Re: What Would You Do If Your Ex Want You Back by Youngpo413: 8:15pm On Mar 27, 2016
Snowangel4:

he was not cute....not at all
then you were DICKMATIZED.
Re: What Would You Do If Your Ex Want You Back by frankcris(m): 8:17pm On Mar 27, 2016
Snowangel4:

lolz.....I lost my phone

email me your new number
Re: What Would You Do If Your Ex Want You Back by Doubleagent008(m): 10:29am On Mar 28, 2016
Snowangel4:

I don't knw you
correct! chop knuckle.
Re: What Would You Do If Your Ex Want You Back by Doubleagent008(m): 10:31am On Mar 28, 2016
that Sanusi is my Kinda guy. what's an ex? madam we are no more cute together, you are just a human being to me. Ex = Expounged no time.
Re: What Would You Do If Your Ex Want You Back by Nobody: 2:05pm On Mar 28, 2016
Youngpo413:
then you were DICKMATIZED.
no.. blindly inlove
Re: What Would You Do If Your Ex Want You Back by jojothaiv(m): 2:24pm On Mar 28, 2016
AfricanApple:
lolzz, I've heard of ex's who broke up many times and ended up marrying each other.
I think it depends on the foundation of the break up
This man dey reason jo...
Re: What Would You Do If Your Ex Want You Back by jojothaiv(m): 2:27pm On Mar 28, 2016
AfricanApple:
Na mouth some people just dey make sha. by the time the guy come with honey quoted mouth, mixed with plenty spices, they will give in without fight lipsrsealed
Going by most people comments here....
Its better if they experience it now...
Case closed!
Re: What Would You Do If Your Ex Want You Back by AfricanApple(f): 8:59am On Mar 29, 2016
jojothaiv:
This man dey reason jo...
do you use glasses?
Re: What Would You Do If Your Ex Want You Back by Nobody: 9:58am On Mar 29, 2016
D que is abt u, u want ex back.
halfricanadian:
girls mostly dont want their ex back grin

Which officially means most guys are wicked

Or does girls were wrong choices

either ways
Re: What Would You Do If Your Ex Want You Back by jojothaiv(m): 10:44am On Mar 29, 2016
AfricanApple:
do you use glasses?
Sorry Ms. AfricanApple
Re: What Would You Do If Your Ex Want You Back by halfricanadian(f): 4:05pm On Mar 29, 2016
Maiconyoung:
D que is abt u, u want ex back.

No
Re: What Would You Do If Your Ex Want You Back by Greatness366(f): 5:17pm On Mar 29, 2016
I see nothing wrong coming together after a break up most times both have experienced other relationships and HV seen that is nt always greener on the other side.it also depends on the reason for the break up if is becos of cheating or any physical injury then I won't go back. I HV seen many cases pple getting married after a breakup
Re: What Would You Do If Your Ex Want You Back by Nobody: 7:10pm On Mar 29, 2016
Re: What Would You Do If Your Ex Want You Back by Nobody: 7:15pm On Mar 29, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:
The funny thing is that ppl won't say what they did wrong. Its on their ex they will put all the blame. There's only one girl I really appreciate in my lifetime of being a man. -Tope in ijebu..selfless and thinks of what she would help you with rather than what u would do 4 her. Un4tunately, her parents selected a husband for her and I had to quit. All others are just ambitionless liabilities. Girls i no say make u quote me o, I no dey search for now.
"Obo iya re lo tutu" grin grin grin
Re: What Would You Do If Your Ex Want You Back by halfricanadian(f): 7:24pm On Mar 29, 2016
Maiconyoung:
sure

Yes im 100% sure i dont need any ex back
Re: What Would You Do If Your Ex Want You Back by Nobody: 8:25pm On Mar 29, 2016
Ok o. Mayb d break up was terrible
halfricanadian:

Yes im 100% sure i dont need any ex back
Re: What Would You Do If Your Ex Want You Back by halfricanadian(f): 8:49pm On Mar 29, 2016
Maiconyoung:
Ok o. Mayb d break up was terrible

No cos i respect my bf enof

Not to hurt him

Its d respect i av for bf
Re: What Would You Do If Your Ex Want You Back by Nobody: 6:35pm On Mar 30, 2016
halfricanadian:

No cos i respect my bf enof

Not to hurt him

Its d respect i av for bf
hmm. I dnt trust u daughters of eve, all of u, if dat guy shw up, u go confuse, respct go jst disappear, women? Am afraid of u pipu both old nd young.
Re: What Would You Do If Your Ex Want You Back by Nobody: 6:37pm On Mar 30, 2016
Snowangel4:

I don't knw you
d guy na vigilante? So he jst broke ur heart without pity.
Re: What Would You Do If Your Ex Want You Back by Nobody: 6:38pm On Mar 30, 2016
Snowangel4:

I don't knw you
d guy na vigilante? See insult wey only u line up. So he jst broke ur heart without pity.
Re: What Would You Do If Your Ex Want You Back by halfricanadian(f): 7:07pm On Mar 30, 2016
Maiconyoung:
hmm. I dnt trust u daughters of eve, all of u, if dat guy shw up, u go confuse, respct go jst disappear, women? Am afraid of u pipu both old nd young.

If my ex show up i will b mad at him

Excuse me if u dont trust ur girls ur headache

DONT FUVKING JUDGE ME COS U AV BEEN WITH FOOLS IM NOT THE TYPE THAT GOES AFTER EX

WHY U PUSHING ME U TINK IM FOOLISH OR STUPID??

IM DIFFERENT SEEING MY EX IS NOTHING TO ME HE TOUCHES ME ITS BEEN LONG IVE SLAPPED ANY BODY IFANY EX TOUCH ME WEN I DONT WANT I WILL SLAP HIM AND NOT FEEL SORRY

I AV A GOOD RECORDS IN SLAPPING GUYS WEN I WAS QUITE YOUNGER I CAN BRING DAT PART OF ME WITHOUT REMORSE

COS RYT NOW I DONT JOKE WITH MY NAME IM A QUEEN IN MY WORLD AND NO BASTARD EX CAN RUIN MY LIFE FOR WAT??

WE DATED WE BROKE UP ITS OVER

DONT TEST ME LET ME INJURE SOMEONE ELSES CHILD NEVER U BRING DAT SH*T UP WITH ME AGAIN

IM VERY SOFT BUT I CUD B SO SO WICKED AT D SAME TIME IF IM DISTURBED
Re: What Would You Do If Your Ex Want You Back by Daniel2289(m): 7:09pm On Mar 30, 2016
It depends on how and why she left.
Re: What Would You Do If Your Ex Want You Back by Nobody: 7:17pm On Mar 30, 2016
Madam!!! calm dwn, am nt pushn u, i dnt thnk u re wheel barrow, am nt classifyn u as a fool either, ok, jst chill, no need 2 raise alarm, incase u wan2 knw i dnt date, talk more of dating "stupid girls"
halfricanadian:

If my ex show up i will b mad at him

Excuse me if u dont trust ur girls ur headache

DONT FUVKING JUDGE ME COS U AV BEEN WITH FOOLS IM NOT THE TYPE THAT GOES AFTER EX

WHY U PUSHING ME U TINK IM FOOLISH OR STUPID??

IM DIFFERENT SEEING MY EX IS NOTHING TO ME HE TOUCHES ME ITS BEEN LONG IVE SLAPPED ANY BODY IFANY EX TOUCH ME WEN I DONT WANT I WILL SLAP HIM AND NOT FEEL SORRY

I AV A GOOD RECORDS IN SLAPPING GUYS WEN I WAS QUITE YOUNGER I CAN BRING DAT PART OF ME WITHOUT REMORSE

COS RYT NOW I DONT JOKE WITH MY NAME IM A QUEEN IN MY WORLD AND NO BASTARD EX CAN RUIN MY LIFE FOR WAT??

WE DATED WE BROKE UP ITS OVER

DONT TEST ME LET ME INJURE SOMEONE ELSES CHILD NEVER U BRING DAT SH*T UP WITH ME AGAIN

IM VERY SOFT BUT I CUD B SO SO WICKED AT D SAME TIME IF IM DISTURBED

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Girl Tattoo Her Middle Br*st With Davido Pic (photo) / Why Are Some Successful Sisters Not Married? / I Just Discovered My Girlfriend Is Doing Juju; I Need Prayers (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.