Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,396 members, 7,808,423 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:44 AM

When Your House-help Is Straight From The Village (hilarious Photo) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / When Your House-help Is Straight From The Village (hilarious Photo) (81174 Views)

House Help Abuse: Why Some Nigerian Wives Won't Make Heaven / Italian Based Nigerian Stranded In The Village As Ladies Refuse To Marry Him / This Is What My House Help Did To Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Your House-help Is Straight From The Village (hilarious Photo) by Jedeye2(m): 8:06pm On Jan 18, 2016
If na me na so I go do

Re: When Your House-help Is Straight From The Village (hilarious Photo) by Howociqu(m): 8:13pm On Jan 18, 2016
Hmmmm.......fast foods
Re: When Your House-help Is Straight From The Village (hilarious Photo) by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jan 18, 2016
adren:
[s]i go just stand there dey reason whether to call the god of thunder to strike her down or ayilala..

na to go arrange tfare to go back to her village the next morning...
[/s]

Re: When Your House-help Is Straight From The Village (hilarious Photo) by Kizyte(m): 8:22pm On Jan 18, 2016
cosmic22:
just laugh

teach her the modern way of cooking

no stress...........
Don't make such mistake of teaching her the modern way cos she's gonna set the house ablaze with the gas
Re: When Your House-help Is Straight From The Village (hilarious Photo) by Jolumania432(m): 8:29pm On Jan 18, 2016
cheesy Lol will tell her 2 clean up dose mess...Den I will Teach her how we cuk in our own city wit Gas not wit firewood
Re: When Your House-help Is Straight From The Village (hilarious Photo) by Duru009(m): 8:30pm On Jan 18, 2016
Teach her........

No one is above learning

1 Like

Re: When Your House-help Is Straight From The Village (hilarious Photo) by kenoz(m): 8:32pm On Jan 18, 2016
grin
Re: When Your House-help Is Straight From The Village (hilarious Photo) by nickxtra(m): 8:38pm On Jan 18, 2016
Maybe the gas is exhausted
Re: When Your House-help Is Straight From The Village (hilarious Photo) by realjennyTuz: 8:43pm On Jan 18, 2016
WaffenSS:
sexually abuse her, make her clean up, then send her right back. Quietly.

Better than the hell she'd experience at the hands of 'madam', who'd probably roast her alive over that charcoal.
nawaooo u wicked
Re: When Your House-help Is Straight From The Village (hilarious Photo) by nairalife101: 8:52pm On Jan 18, 2016
They don't have money to buy kerosine for stove. They don't have money to fill the gas either.
If you doubt me, ask dre11. That's his sister.

But don't blame it on the girl. Blame it on your president. You needed a "change".
Re: When Your House-help Is Straight From The Village (hilarious Photo) by akymme(m): 8:52pm On Jan 18, 2016
Seems the OP knows what am going through right now
Re: When Your House-help Is Straight From The Village (hilarious Photo) by ikombe: 8:59pm On Jan 18, 2016
mizhefeh:
Give her d babyshower cake
iranu
Re: When Your House-help Is Straight From The Village (hilarious Photo) by jericco1(m): 9:26pm On Jan 18, 2016
Only a moot wouldn't put a maid through the basis of a new cooking method.
Re: When Your House-help Is Straight From The Village (hilarious Photo) by Nickymezor(f): 9:27pm On Jan 18, 2016
XaintJoel20:

Is this for real
Yeah. It happened. .. it's no lie abeg
Re: When Your House-help Is Straight From The Village (hilarious Photo) by prosperchuks(m): 9:28pm On Jan 18, 2016
Lol
Re: When Your House-help Is Straight From The Village (hilarious Photo) by Nickymezor(f): 9:28pm On Jan 18, 2016
eminent007:

This is Super Story.................
it happened ooo.
Re: When Your House-help Is Straight From The Village (hilarious Photo) by Nickymezor(f): 9:31pm On Jan 18, 2016
favoryte33:
Ma nigga! I've always swallowed your lies on dis platform but 4 2day,U can lie for africa ooo! #liemuhammed#
Hey I hv nt bin fabricating lies here.. I wonder whr dat is coming frm
Re: When Your House-help Is Straight From The Village (hilarious Photo) by Nicepoker(m): 9:31pm On Jan 18, 2016
adren:
i go just stand there dey reason whether to call the god of thunder to strike her down or ayilala..

na to go arrange tfare to go back to her village the next morning...

teach her. She go sabi.
Re: When Your House-help Is Straight From The Village (hilarious Photo) by faruz: 9:32pm On Jan 18, 2016
kingphilip:
I'm sure it isn't her fault

If u look at her very well you'd know she doesn't look village girlish and reason it from these perspectives:

Looking critically at the house you'll see there's no light n I'm sure the gas is exhausted too so she's right after all

And can u tell me what the firewood is doing within the business premises or within the few hours she's around she has known where the firewood seller resides without the house owner telling her and giving her money for some
THis is SUPER STORY.....
Re: When Your House-help Is Straight From The Village (hilarious Photo) by phenom018: 9:39pm On Jan 18, 2016
A munch from Hollywood movies. Next thread joor!
Re: When Your House-help Is Straight From The Village (hilarious Photo) by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jan 18, 2016
Nickymezor:
Hey I hv nt bin fabricating lies here.. I wonder whr dat is coming...
So u trying 2 tell me dis story wasn't made up...hun?
Re: When Your House-help Is Straight From The Village (hilarious Photo) by Nickymezor(f): 9:57pm On Jan 18, 2016
favoryte33:
So u trying 2 tell me dis story wasn't made up...hun?
Yeah, datz correct.... it happened many yrs ago in Naija... my daddy even knws abt it.
Re: When Your House-help Is Straight From The Village (hilarious Photo) by phenom018: 10:01pm On Jan 18, 2016
Photomunch from Nollywood movies. Next topic joor
Re: When Your House-help Is Straight From The Village (hilarious Photo) by gal10(f): 10:03pm On Jan 18, 2016
WaffenSS:
sexually abuse her, make her clean up, then send her right back. Quietly.

Better than the hell she'd experience at the hands of 'madam', who'd probably roast her alive over that charcoal.
jeezzz pervert alert!! angry
Re: When Your House-help Is Straight From The Village (hilarious Photo) by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jan 18, 2016
Nickymezor:
Yeah, datz correct.... it happened many yrs ago in Naija... my daddy even knws abt it.
Ok! Accepted...#whitelieseverywhere#
Re: When Your House-help Is Straight From The Village (hilarious Photo) by MrEnough: 10:08pm On Jan 18, 2016
Sijo01:
cheesy cheesy she must be from the SW cheesy

U mumu no be small grin
No be Lagos ona dey first meet electricity
When we go dey so ur pipu where to switch it on or off grin
When plain wan land Na war.....ona go dey fear sey e fit comot ona roof grin cheesy
Omo Osan ton ko ponpo ba iya e angry

Re: When Your House-help Is Straight From The Village (hilarious Photo) by WaffenSS(m): 10:12pm On Jan 18, 2016
gal10:
jeezzz pervert alert!! angry

tongue
Re: When Your House-help Is Straight From The Village (hilarious Photo) by mizhefeh(f): 10:25pm On Jan 18, 2016
ikombe:
iranu
abasha
Re: When Your House-help Is Straight From The Village (hilarious Photo) by mizhefeh(f): 10:31pm On Jan 18, 2016
ikombe:
iranu
abasha tongue
Re: When Your House-help Is Straight From The Village (hilarious Photo) by Samsonklin(m): 10:41pm On Jan 18, 2016
Nickymezor:
Lolz, na so one village househelp put a lil child inside the deep freezer thinking d temp was gonna go down.. The child ended up freezing to death... The parents were so devastated... The mother beat d gal black n blue bfr sending her packing
Sory, what's d name of that movie again?
Re: When Your House-help Is Straight From The Village (hilarious Photo) by Ifyrock: 10:48pm On Jan 18, 2016
it shows you didn't give her proper orientation

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Anambra Man, Okosisi Aguleri, Dies During Intercourse With His Wife (Video) / Pelumi Fadodun: Missing Boy (Pictured) / Can You Kiss Your Daughter Like This? PHOTO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.