Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,913 members, 7,806,651 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:53 PM

Can I Propose To A Girl Through Whatsapp? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can I Propose To A Girl Through Whatsapp? (22214 Views)

Dollar Face Peters Spent ₦1m On Drinks To Propose To Girlfriend, They Broke Up / Man Planned With Police To Propose To Girlfriend, What Happened Next Is Shocking / Man Used A Billboard At CMS To Propose To His Girlfriend In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Propose To A Girl Through Whatsapp? by sage2(m): 10:01am On Jan 18, 2016
There is this girl that has been my very good friend for six months now. I really love this girl and want to marry her. Now I want to pop the question during our WhatsApp chat. Is it appropriate?
Re: Can I Propose To A Girl Through Whatsapp? by Nobody: 10:02am On Jan 18, 2016
Sure na grin happy for u
Re: Can I Propose To A Girl Through Whatsapp? by Nobody: 10:02am On Jan 18, 2016
You definitely can.

you probably shouldn't

you're probably already in her friendzone by now. I am expecting your weepthread.

61 Likes 3 Shares

Sure na grin happy for u.
Re: Can I Propose To A Girl Through Whatsapp? by osaslord500(m): 10:05am On Jan 18, 2016
Your stupidity is stunning!!

95 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Can I Propose To A Girl Through Whatsapp? by Rexhenrex(m): 10:06am On Jan 18, 2016
No...don't use whatsapp try 2go!
Then kiss ur bride through facebook,then ur honey moon will be via twitter...how about that

98 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Can I Propose To A Girl Through Whatsapp? by Nobody: 10:15am On Jan 18, 2016
It is and it is not. Depends on the girl. If she's sensual, it will work. But then after d whatsapp stuff try to call her immediately to show ur seriousness. Are you the shy type?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can I Propose To A Girl Through Whatsapp? by Topestbilly(m): 10:15am On Jan 18, 2016
Abah!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can I Propose To A Girl Through Whatsapp? by sage2(m): 10:17am On Jan 18, 2016
Guys, this is not a joking something. Na marriage matter be this o. Thanks to those of you with sincere comments.

6 Likes

Re: Can I Propose To A Girl Through Whatsapp? by Nobody: 10:22am On Jan 18, 2016
sage2:
There is this girl that has been my very good friend for six months now. I really love this girl and want to marry her. Now I want to pop the question during our WhatsApp chat. Is it appropriate?

CC lalasticlala
NO U CANNOT, ITS NOT ROMANTIC

5 Likes

Re: Can I Propose To A Girl Through Whatsapp? by cruzita(f): 10:23am On Jan 18, 2016
ya its very romantic but will be more romantic when she leaves u because of it

15 Likes

Re: Can I Propose To A Girl Through Whatsapp? by Vikky014(f): 10:35am On Jan 18, 2016
sage2:

CC lalasticlala
LOL
If the gurl is my type she wont take u serious

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can I Propose To A Girl Through Whatsapp? by Tallesty1(m): 10:37am On Jan 18, 2016
Ofcourse yes!

You can do your trad on Nairaland, Your wedding on Facebook, Reception on Twitter and Order your children from OLX.

I recommend Yudala if you don't want touts and bokoharam.

After that, DHL will handle delivery.

62 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Can I Propose To A Girl Through Whatsapp? by sage2(m): 10:40am On Jan 18, 2016
Vikky014:
LOL
If the gurl is my type she wont take u serious

But trust me, I am serious and I love this girl.
Re: Can I Propose To A Girl Through Whatsapp? by sage2(m): 10:45am On Jan 18, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:
It is and it it not. Depends on the girl. If she's sensual, it will work. But then after d whatsapp stuff try to call her immediately to show ur seriousness. Are you the shy type?

I am very shy and reserved. I practically spend most of my time online when I am not writing code or playing with maths.
Re: Can I Propose To A Girl Through Whatsapp? by Vikky014(f): 10:48am On Jan 18, 2016
sage2:

But trust me, I am serious and I love this girl.
Then propose physically nah. not online tongue

1 Like

Re: Can I Propose To A Girl Through Whatsapp? by mifavour(f): 12:48pm On Jan 18, 2016
ode
Re: Can I Propose To A Girl Through Whatsapp? by Deardeals: 12:48pm On Jan 18, 2016
mifavour:
ode

That's bad Of you!

8 Likes

Re: Can I Propose To A Girl Through Whatsapp? by Slikbae: 12:48pm On Jan 18, 2016
oo
Re: Can I Propose To A Girl Through Whatsapp? by mifavour(f): 12:48pm On Jan 18, 2016
osaslord500:
Your stupidity is stunning!!

I swear.

7 Likes

Re: Can I Propose To A Girl Through Whatsapp? by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jan 18, 2016
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Can I Propose To A Girl Through Whatsapp? by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jan 18, 2016
undecided THE SAME WHATS APP WHERE SHE HAS OVER 5 MEN IN HER CONTACT LIST FLIRTING AND CHATTING DIRTY WITH HER IS WHERE YOU CHOOSE TO PROPOSE WHY ARE SOME GUYS SO GULLIBLE? THAT GIRL SURELY HAS DIFFERENT DICKS EXPLORING HER PUSSSY WHILE YOU ARE HERE DECIEVING YOURSELF WITH A FAILED PROPOSAL angry NO BE ALL THESE YEYE NIGERIAN GIRLS I PITY ANY MAN WEY FALL INTO THEIR FAKE LOVE TRAP undecided

#team foreign girls cool

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can I Propose To A Girl Through Whatsapp? by datguru: 12:50pm On Jan 18, 2016
I proposed to my girlfriend on what's app too. We have a very wonderful relationship. See my thread here :

https://www.nairaland.com/2088877/how-got-girlfriend
Re: Can I Propose To A Girl Through Whatsapp? by MadCow1: 12:50pm On Jan 18, 2016
How old is he?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Can I Propose To A Girl Through Whatsapp? by Deardeals: 12:50pm On Jan 18, 2016
lol... more ladies are viewing this thread than guys though

1 Like

Re: Can I Propose To A Girl Through Whatsapp? by looseweight: 12:50pm On Jan 18, 2016
Hmm
Re: Can I Propose To A Girl Through Whatsapp? by ronald4lif(m): 12:50pm On Jan 18, 2016
What kind of friends are you with her? Are you in a relationship or just platonic friends?

2 Likes

Re: Can I Propose To A Girl Through Whatsapp? by rhythyson: 12:50pm On Jan 18, 2016
Teempakguy:
You definitely can.

you probably shouldn't

you're probably already in her friendzone by now. I am expecting your weepthread.

haba you wicked no be small grin
Re: Can I Propose To A Girl Through Whatsapp? by nwekeg: 12:50pm On Jan 18, 2016
hello
Re: Can I Propose To A Girl Through Whatsapp? by adexsimply(m): 12:50pm On Jan 18, 2016
Nope, it's not appropriate. You know what's appropriate? Post the proposal on her timeline on FB

1 Like

Re: Can I Propose To A Girl Through Whatsapp? by AceRoyal: 12:51pm On Jan 18, 2016
Propose via whatsapp
Get married on Facebook
Reception on BBM
Honeymoon on Skype
Kids on Viber or Imoundecided

Idiat!tongue

1 Like

Re: Can I Propose To A Girl Through Whatsapp? by lifestyle1(m): 12:51pm On Jan 18, 2016
Only if the girl is deaf and dumb

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Relationship Status = Complicated! What Does It Mean? / Ondo Policeman Shoots Okada Rider Dead In Over Alleged N50 Bribe / My Mother Keeps Rejecting All My Suitors Because A Prophet Said So - Naija Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.