Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,777 members, 7,806,142 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:04 PM

APC In Disarray Over Faleke’s Decision. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC In Disarray Over Faleke’s Decision. (41809 Views)

Abba Kyari, IRT Police Team In Disarray Over Igp Promotion After Evans’ Arrest / Jonathan’s PDP Peace Meeting Ends In Disarray / North-west House Caucus In Disarray Over Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC In Disarray Over Faleke’s Decision. by Banter1(m): 11:57am On Jan 18, 2016
The All Progressives Congress (APC) in Kogi state is at a crossroad following the decision of the state’s deputy governor-elect, James Faleke to boycott the January 27 swearing-in ceremony in the state.

James Faleke has refused to recognise Yahaya Bello as Kogi state governor elect.
Faleke who was the running mate to the late Abubakar Audu, the APC candidate in the November 21, 2015 governorship election has insisted that he would not be deputy to the governor-elect, Yahaya Bello.

Party stakeholders in the state have gone back to the drawing board to reconfigure the state’s political positions following the Faleke’s stance.

According to Vanguard, Faleke’s decision to shun the inauguration ceremony has led to a push by stakeholders from the Igala speaking Kogi east district for the office of deputy governor to be zoned to them on the grounds that as the largest senatorial district they cannot be left out of the first two positions in the state.

Sources close to Faleke told Vanguard that: “As far as we are concerned, Faleke is not the Deputy Governor-Elect to Alh. Bello, but the late Prince Abubakar Audu who won the governorship election before he died. Faleke is the only person who is qualified to inherit Audu’s votes because the ticket was a joint property.

“We are not bothered about plans for inauguration because it has no impact on us. Let them do their inauguration while we pursue our case in court. At the end of the day, the law will determine the rightful occupant of Lugard House.”

They dismissed insinuations that Faleke had plans to disrupt the inauguration, saying “as a man of peace, our principal has confidence in the judiciary to resolve the Kogi impasse”.

However, a group known as the Kogi United for Justice has alleged that “Faleke and his loyalists are planning to cause crisis in the state in the guise of violent protests to make the state look unsafe ahead of the swearing-in ceremony in the state”.

The group in a statement described Faleke’s alleged plot to cause chaos in the state as akin to political terrorism.

It said: “Information at our disposal revealed that after succeeding in foisting crisis on the legislative arm of government, Faleke and his loyalists are planning to cause crisis in the state in the guise of violent protests to make the state look unsafe.

The group also flayed Faleke and his loyalists for their “non-committal spirit to the peace, oneness and development of our dear state”.

https://www.naij.com/699261-apc-panics-falekes-final-decision.html

Re: APC In Disarray Over Faleke’s Decision. by Banter1(m): 11:57am On Jan 18, 2016
Faleke is on a long thing.

*modified*

I didn't even realise my thread made front page.

I wanna thank GOD for the success of last saturday's LG elections in Niger state. I can categorically tell you that, my brother is now an elected councillor. Thank you and GOD bless you all Amen.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC In Disarray Over Faleke’s Decision. by chocolateme(f): 11:58am On Jan 18, 2016
APC has not rested for one day since office assumption

62 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC In Disarray Over Faleke’s Decision. by GodpunishBuhari: 11:58am On Jan 18, 2016
chocolateme:

Hi dear

2 Likes

Re: APC In Disarray Over Faleke’s Decision. by Trailblazer1(m): 11:58am On Jan 18, 2016
grin grin grin grin

LET IT BE KNOWN TO ALL:

APC IS JUST ANOTHER PDP undecided

18 Likes

Re: APC In Disarray Over Faleke’s Decision. by Nobody: 11:59am On Jan 18, 2016
The broom is beginning to break

18 Likes

Re: APC In Disarray Over Faleke’s Decision. by chocolateme(f): 12:00pm On Jan 18, 2016
GodpunishBuhari:

Hi dear
hello.
Re: APC In Disarray Over Faleke’s Decision. by GodpunishBuhari: 12:02pm On Jan 18, 2016
chocolateme:
hello.

Is me ya secret admirer
Re: APC In Disarray Over Faleke’s Decision. by chocolateme(f): 12:03pm On Jan 18, 2016
GodpunishBuhari:

Is me ya secret admirer
tnx lovely.. I appreciate .
Re: APC In Disarray Over Faleke’s Decision. by GodpunishBuhari: 12:03pm On Jan 18, 2016
chocolateme:
tnx lovely.. I appreciate .

But yaff been doing me turn turn all this while it ain't fair
Re: APC In Disarray Over Faleke’s Decision. by chronos: 12:06pm On Jan 18, 2016
They've always been in disarray though...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC In Disarray Over Faleke’s Decision. by chocolateme(f): 12:07pm On Jan 18, 2016
GodpunishBuhari:

But yaff been doing me turn turn all this while it ain't fair
I read English in school but I have never come across the word "yaff". A secret admirer is not meant to be taken serious and u know that back 2 back right?

19 Likes

Re: APC In Disarray Over Faleke’s Decision. by Banter1(m): 12:09pm On Jan 18, 2016
GOD is not happy with your Moniker @ GodpunishBuhari

2 Likes

Re: APC In Disarray Over Faleke’s Decision. by Banter1(m): 12:13pm On Jan 18, 2016
chocolateme:
I read English in school but I have never come across the word "yaff". A secret admire is not meant to be taken serious and u know that back 2 back right?
don't waste your time with this internet lovers/"Rat..... Lassa fever", they aint got nothing to offer. #peace

5 Likes

Re: APC In Disarray Over Faleke’s Decision. by DuchessLily(f): 12:21pm On Jan 18, 2016
chronos:
They've always been in disarray though...

Yeah! APC and disarray go together; pity

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC In Disarray Over Faleke’s Decision. by BeardedMeat(m): 12:33pm On Jan 18, 2016
chocolateme:
There shall be no peace for the wicked!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC In Disarray Over Faleke’s Decision. by GodpunishBuhari: 1:02pm On Jan 18, 2016
Banter1:
GOD is not happy with your Moniker @ GodpunishBuhari

LoL
Re: APC In Disarray Over Faleke’s Decision. by GodpunishBuhari: 1:03pm On Jan 18, 2016
chocolateme:
I read English in school but I have never come across the word "yaff". A secret admire is not meant to be taken serious and u know that back 2 back right?

It wasn't secret jare.... is it becos am using an alternate moniker that you can't remember me?
Re: APC In Disarray Over Faleke’s Decision. by Naijiant: 1:20pm On Jan 18, 2016
The Supreme Court should do the necessary and give Faleke his mandate: http://www.naijiant.com/articles/the-kogi-conundrum/

5 Likes

Re: APC In Disarray Over Faleke’s Decision. by Viktor1983(m): 1:27pm On Jan 18, 2016
Someone should come and use the word "lacuna" so I'll know its real..

1 Like

Re: APC In Disarray Over Faleke’s Decision. by Barrysleek(m): 3:28pm On Jan 18, 2016
Faleke is being over ambitious he should be contented with deputy Governor who knows what he would have done if Audu was alive and governor.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC In Disarray Over Faleke’s Decision. by DIKEnaWAR: 3:55pm On Jan 18, 2016
No one is the Governor-elect of Kogi state yet. Not even after the swearing-in on the 27th. It is the Courts that will determine the next governor.

This case will serve as a litmus test to our judiciary. It shall be like Amechi's case. It is going to take the people by suprise.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC In Disarray Over Faleke’s Decision. by tolexy007(m): 4:53pm On Jan 18, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy good
Re: APC In Disarray Over Faleke’s Decision. by Smartsyn(m): 4:54pm On Jan 18, 2016
Like PDP, like APC

They are always in disarray..

Faleke is pulling any Olamide on them.
Re: APC In Disarray Over Faleke’s Decision. by frodobee: 4:54pm On Jan 18, 2016
Buhari sef!

1 Like

Re: APC In Disarray Over Faleke’s Decision. by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jan 18, 2016
Faleke should stop deceiving himself.

2 Likes

Re: APC In Disarray Over Faleke’s Decision. by Tenim47(m): 4:56pm On Jan 18, 2016
Always last 2 comment . . . Y??'
Re: APC In Disarray Over Faleke’s Decision. by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jan 18, 2016
This Party is HIGHLY CONFUSED!!

3 Likes

Re: APC In Disarray Over Faleke’s Decision. by Lamasta(m): 4:56pm On Jan 18, 2016
We shall see......Faleke 2016

2 Likes

Re: APC In Disarray Over Faleke’s Decision. by oluseyiforjesus(m): 4:57pm On Jan 18, 2016
APC in Hausa Man's Voice
A- All. na
P- Pake
C- Change

3 Likes

Re: APC In Disarray Over Faleke’s Decision. by Software202(m): 4:57pm On Jan 18, 2016
hmmm.... political views

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Video Of Wike Watching Apc's Campaign From His Sitting Room / Custom Officers Kill Girl In Sango Ota, Ogun State(Graphic Photos) / Oshiomhole Reacts To Arrest Of 80 Nigerians By Fbi For Internet Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.