Stats: 3,149,698 members, 7,805,880 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:46 AM

PwC Nigeria 2016 Graduate Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (49) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / PwC Nigeria 2016 Graduate Recruitment (277611 Views)

Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 / PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (63) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PwC Nigeria 2016 Graduate Recruitment by soulhighman(m): 10:06pm On Apr 30, 2016
jamanuka:

You should have opened up...most PwC staffs view this thread and you don't just know who might be your helper.

Next time don't suffer in silence. Goodluck in your internship quest
Thanks. Lesson learnt.
Re: PwC Nigeria 2016 Graduate Recruitment by rexibity(m): 6:16am On May 01, 2016
Happy New Month All. May our favours be endless this month.
May that Grace that breaks protocols locate us all In Jesus Name. Amen. May we all get offers in Jesus Name. Amen.
Cc:FexyB
Lazywriter
Shinelle
Zenith12
et. al.

Re: PwC Nigeria 2016 Graduate Recruitment by lazywriter: 9:06am On May 01, 2016
rexibity:
Happy New Month All. May ur favous be endless this month.
May that Grace that breaks protocols locate you all In Jesus Name. Amen. May we all get this Job in Jesus Name. Amen.
Lazywriter
Shinelle
Zenith12

You are sighted.

Amen bro
Re: PwC Nigeria 2016 Graduate Recruitment by FexyB(m): 12:30pm On May 01, 2016
rexibity:
May that Grace that breaks protocols locate you all In Jesus Name. Amen. May we all get this Job in Jesus Name. Amen.
Lazywriter
Shinelle
Zenith12

Amen bro. thanks

Bet...

Why  is it that all the wonderful ideas I should have contributed during GD occur to me daily, morning by morning, new insights I get - as in our church hymn. PwC, e help mi o, these daily insights af tire me kwa. happy new month all.‎ undecided grin

Re: PwC Nigeria 2016 Graduate Recruitment by Shinelle(f): 5:58pm On May 01, 2016
FexyB:

Amen bro. thanks

Bet...

Why  is it that all the wonderful ideas I should have contributed during GD occur to me daily, morning by morning, new insights I get - as in our church hymn. PwC, e help mi o, these daily insights af tire me kwa. happy new month all.‎ undecided grin

lmao.... you have no idea how many times I've regretted every answer I gave during my interview!

whatever will be will be....let's keep hope alive

Re: PwC Nigeria 2016 Graduate Recruitment by Shinelle(f): 6:00pm On May 01, 2016
rexibity:
Lazywriter
Shinelle
Zenith12

As you remember me always , may God remember you for Good!

Re: PwC Nigeria 2016 Graduate Recruitment by rexibity(m): 10:00pm On May 01, 2016
Shinelle:

As you remember me always , may God remember you for Good!
Aminnnn o,
Re: PwC Nigeria 2016 Graduate Recruitment by FexyB(m): 9:35am On May 02, 2016
Shinelle:

lmao.... you have no idea how many times I've regretted every answer I gave during my interview!

yeeeeaaa, it is well. a sixth sense suggests to me that next week would be judgement week
Re: PwC Nigeria 2016 Graduate Recruitment by dareysam: 3:59pm On May 02, 2016
this SUSPENSE though....it will all end in praise
Re: PwC Nigeria 2016 Graduate Recruitment by Icecreambitter: 8:09pm On May 02, 2016
Amin.. smiley
Re: PwC Nigeria 2016 Graduate Recruitment by lazywriter: 8:48pm On May 02, 2016
Shinelle:

The question that got me was: you know we dont have that role here right? will you settle for Tax?

I was lost the rest of the interview.
Re: PwC Nigeria 2016 Graduate Recruitment by FexyB(m): 10:01pm On May 02, 2016
lazywriter:

The question that got me was: you know we dont have that role here right? will you settle for Tax?

Mhen, dat was something up there. well am a Christian and I know even when we think we haven't got it all together, God gets it all together for us. keep hope alive bro/sis. I no know which. choose one.

Re: PwC Nigeria 2016 Graduate Recruitment by Shinelle(f): 10:58pm On May 02, 2016
lazywriter:

lol I'm lost... Did you choose a unit that was unavailable or wah !...

My line of questions seemed like they 'planned for me' ... hahaha.....it is well o
Re: PwC Nigeria 2016 Graduate Recruitment by rexibity(m): 11:05pm On May 02, 2016
are u guys seriously trying to analyze an interview u had 3weeks ago, only Now?
**kikikikiki**
Oya!, every1 must have done all their permutations...make we hear una side of the escapade!.
Re: PwC Nigeria 2016 Graduate Recruitment by rexibity(m): 11:09pm On May 02, 2016
Shinelle:

lol I'm lost... Did you choose a unit that was unavailable or wah !...

My line of questions seemed like they 'planned for me' ... hahaha.....it is well o
if u say planned, and you really meant "PLANNED " then u nailed it. They were equipped with ballistics for mi...hmmm!
even wen others rested their case, this particular interviewer won't just let mi go...chai!
Re: PwC Nigeria 2016 Graduate Recruitment by FexyB(m): 11:50pm On May 02, 2016
rexibity:

if u say planned, and you really meant "PLANNED " then u nailed it. They were equipped with ballistics for mi...hmmm!
even wen others rested their case, this particular interviewer won't just let mi go...chai!

confession time!

Loool, angala is what we call that in Imo, hope ur shield didn't allow penetrations sha?
Re: PwC Nigeria 2016 Graduate Recruitment by Shadowacc: 9:58am On May 03, 2016
Lol, no be small thing, confession time

my own is make or brake it, they asked me very few questions and i was don in 30 min, so its either i impressed them or totally screwed up...
Re: PwC Nigeria 2016 Graduate Recruitment by FexyB(m): 11:45am On May 03, 2016
Shadowacc:

my own is make or brake it, they asked me very few questions and i was don in 30 min, so its either i impressed them or totally screwed up...

evrybody get him own tori. other peeps #LetsHearUrStory maybe by the time the last person would talk, PwC would have been done with their collations and started reaching out

Re: PwC Nigeria 2016 Graduate Recruitment by DarthCryptus: 8:50am On May 04, 2016
lazywriter:

Wow and I thought I was the only one. I have been looking back at the interview since that day thinking of 100 better responses I could have given. There were some questions that they asked and I was just dumbfounded. run I only look up to God, there is nothing I can do personally again.
Re: PwC Nigeria 2016 Graduate Recruitment by guyzgirl: 9:05am On May 04, 2016
yes o, mine was like that, felt very awkward being done so soon and not being asked the questions i planned for. But its all good. I believe in God

Shadowacc:

Re: PwC Nigeria 2016 Graduate Recruitment by H2Ossss(m): 9:11am On May 04, 2016
Shinelle:

your own no reach my own... every single minute i think about a better answer I should have given or something I shouldnt have said... its tormenting. my first interview experience shaa... i have learnt alot from it but I hope I wont need the lessons learnt soon enough... but I mess up small shaa...
Re: PwC Nigeria 2016 Graduate Recruitment by Kookny(m): 9:18am On May 04, 2016
Off-thread,

And here I am feeling all lost-out for an interview I had with one of the IB firms. I couldn't answer questions related to my course of study, but I answered off-field questions so well. Even when they tried to check my mathematical skills, I gave them the answer within seconds. But every question they asked me about my course of study was a bluff response. cry

Since after I left that interview room, all the answers to those questions started occurring to me, even now. Like intermittent inspirations, better responses continue to occur to me. cool
Re: PwC Nigeria 2016 Graduate Recruitment by FexyB(m): 9:43am On May 04, 2016
I am liking this, even though they aren't very pleasant experiences. #LetsHearUrStory

mine took some time but I think I talked too much. Am not very sure I wasn't using "yea" for "yes". Baba God must pick up the call o.
Re: PwC Nigeria 2016 Graduate Recruitment by rexibity(m): 12:14pm On May 04, 2016
**spreads mat under coconut-tree** sipping my Kunun aya... I'm reali cooling off frm al the tension.
Re: PwC Nigeria 2016 Graduate Recruitment by guyzgirl: 7:50pm On May 04, 2016
like aw minutes did ur interview last?

FexyB:
I am liking this, even though they aren't very pleasant experiences. #LetsHearUrStory

mine took some time but I think I talked too much. Am not very sure I wasn't using "yea" for "yes". Baba God must pick up the call o.
Re: PwC Nigeria 2016 Graduate Recruitment by lazywriter: 9:39pm On May 04, 2016
see as people de confess now.
Re: PwC Nigeria 2016 Graduate Recruitment by FexyB(m): 9:41pm On May 04, 2016
guyzgirl:
like aw minutes did ur interview last?

abt 45 -50mins thereabout
Re: PwC Nigeria 2016 Graduate Recruitment by PetersonMendez1: 8:12am On May 05, 2016
Aint there no insider news as to when we can start expecting mails?
Re: PwC Nigeria 2016 Graduate Recruitment by guyzgirl: 2:24pm On May 05, 2016
lol, na you o. Shey na md position u dey interview for ni? but like aw many questions took so long.

Am a researcher so help me out- were you also the first or second person to go in for the interview?
FexyB:

abt 45 -50mins thereabout
Re: PwC Nigeria 2016 Graduate Recruitment by rexibity(m): 3:08pm On May 05, 2016
guyzgirl:
lol, na you o. Shey na md position u dey interview for ni? but like aw many questions took so long.

Am a researcher so help me out- were you also the first or second person to go in for the interview?
researcher ke!, o gal tk ur tym o! **smiles**
r u reali guysgal...? I v hed so much abt u, nw it's tym I knw u. lols.

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (63) (Reply)

Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme / CBN Test. / INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81