Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,894 members, 7,802,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:48 AM

Are You A BLOGGER And Ned Help With Your Blog, DROP Your URL Here - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Are You A BLOGGER And Ned Help With Your Blog, DROP Your URL Here (18898 Views)

Bloggers Drop Your URL Here And I'll Write A Review / Submit Your Url For Review, And Get Quality Backlinks Here / I Want To Feature Experienced Bloggers On My Blog. Drop Your URL! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are You A BLOGGER And Ned Help With Your Blog, DROP Your URL Here by EntclassBlog(m): 9:51pm On Jan 21, 2016
Jinf:
Seen... Looks better now, well arranged.
Thanks.. Appreciate
Re: Are You A BLOGGER And Ned Help With Your Blog, DROP Your URL Here by Jinf: 10:41pm On Jan 21, 2016
EntclassBlog:
Thanks.. Appreciate
Uwlcm
Re: Are You A BLOGGER And Ned Help With Your Blog, DROP Your URL Here by dammy13(m): 8:40am On Jan 22, 2016
Jinf:
Seen... Looks better now, well arranged.
Help me review mine.
http://lazyreporta.com
Thanks
Re: Are You A BLOGGER And Ned Help With Your Blog, DROP Your URL Here by Jinf: 9:25am On Jan 22, 2016
dammy13:

Help me review mine.

http://lazyreporta.com

Thanks

Nice design (using phone to check tho), Good contents, Updating frequency is okay... Generally your blog is "on point". Keep up the good work. Try doing guest posting with other blogs in your niche for traffic.
Re: Are You A BLOGGER And Ned Help With Your Blog, DROP Your URL Here by dammy13(m): 9:30am On Jan 22, 2016
Jinf:

Nice design (using phone to check tho), Good contents, Updating frequency is okay... Generally your blog is "on point". Keep up the good work. Try doing guest posting with other blogs in your niche for traffic.

Thanks for the word of encouragement.

Cheers

1 Like

Re: Are You A BLOGGER And Ned Help With Your Blog, DROP Your URL Here by slicereports(f): 12:03am On Jan 23, 2016
Re: Are You A BLOGGER And Ned Help With Your Blog, DROP Your URL Here by Caspian22(m): 8:55am On Feb 01, 2016
Jinf:
Okay.
I have done a new design, check it out n tell me what you think www.youmustgethealthy.com
Re: Are You A BLOGGER And Ned Help With Your Blog, DROP Your URL Here by zord33k(m): 11:27am On Feb 01, 2016
pls review my blog www.techzord..com
Re: Are You A BLOGGER And Ned Help With Your Blog, DROP Your URL Here by Jinf: 11:34am On Feb 01, 2016
Caspian22:
I have done a new design, check it out n tell me what you think www.youmustgethealthy.com
It looks good. (Using mobile) Well done.
Re: Are You A BLOGGER And Ned Help With Your Blog, DROP Your URL Here by Jinf: 11:36am On Feb 01, 2016
Sorry guys i'm done doing reviews. This isn't my thread. Op oladeledave there you go.
Re: Are You A BLOGGER And Ned Help With Your Blog, DROP Your URL Here by Mydappy: 12:32pm On Feb 01, 2016
My tech blog deazyworld..com
Re: Are You A BLOGGER And Ned Help With Your Blog, DROP Your URL Here by david290(m): 1:26pm On Feb 01, 2016
Hi, my blog is writer's blog in the writing niche. I'll be glad if you can help me review the below url. I know you'll spot so many tech malfunctions of the blog (and this holds to the fact that I am approximately 0% techy), but then your feedback will do.
www.consistentwriters..com.ng
Re: Are You A BLOGGER And Ned Help With Your Blog, DROP Your URL Here by successincentiv(m): 9:59pm On Feb 01, 2016
Re: Are You A BLOGGER And Ned Help With Your Blog, DROP Your URL Here by Nobody: 3:27pm On Feb 02, 2016
Hi whish to redesign this blog and in need of good good traffic for the blog.

I have template for d redesigning just need someone to help me out. Thanks
Re: Are You A BLOGGER And Ned Help With Your Blog, DROP Your URL Here by swayflow: 10:50pm On Feb 02, 2016
Re: Are You A BLOGGER And Ned Help With Your Blog, DROP Your URL Here by akanke79: 3:51pm On Feb 03, 2016
Re: Are You A BLOGGER And Ned Help With Your Blog, DROP Your URL Here by successincentiv(m): 5:41am On Feb 04, 2016
check out www.successincentives..com
its an interesting website but am battling with traffic and monetizing it. pls i need help from you guys
Re: Are You A BLOGGER And Ned Help With Your Blog, DROP Your URL Here by Kenneth10110(m): 10:39am On Feb 04, 2016
pls i need review www.soccertrivia24..com
Re: Are You A BLOGGER And Ned Help With Your Blog, DROP Your URL Here by Dumdum217(m): 11:22am On Feb 04, 2016
Re: Are You A BLOGGER And Ned Help With Your Blog, DROP Your URL Here by mimi2015(f): 2:06pm On Feb 06, 2016
I need traffic: www.authenticgist.com
Re: Are You A BLOGGER And Ned Help With Your Blog, DROP Your URL Here by mubitechnology: 1:06am On Feb 07, 2016
Evey blogger is looking for traffic
Re: Are You A BLOGGER And Ned Help With Your Blog, DROP Your URL Here by mokoshalb(m): 6:58am On Feb 07, 2016
u may whatsapp me let me help u out 08060505755
:::
www.mokoshalb.com
ijinlove20:
Hi whish to redesign this blog and in need of good good traffic for the blog.

I have template for d redesigning just need someone to help me out. Thanks
Re: Are You A BLOGGER And Ned Help With Your Blog, DROP Your URL Here by Nobody: 1:54pm On Feb 08, 2016
mokoshalb:
u may whatsapp me let me help u out 08060505755
www.mokoshalb.com

I'm not on whatsapp sir
Re: Are You A BLOGGER And Ned Help With Your Blog, DROP Your URL Here by mokoshalb(m): 4:32pm On Feb 08, 2016
ijinlove20:

I'm not on whatsapp sir
i know u are trying to be SCAM-SAFE, its normal but u may choose to call so i explain to you. ..
www.mokoshalb.com
Re: Are You A BLOGGER And Ned Help With Your Blog, DROP Your URL Here by Nobody: 12:50pm On Feb 09, 2016
mokoshalb:
i know u are trying to be SCAM-SAFE, its normal but u may choose to call so i explain to you. ..
www.mokoshalb.com

ok. your contacts?
Re: Are You A BLOGGER And Ned Help With Your Blog, DROP Your URL Here by mokoshalb(m): 4:41pm On Feb 09, 2016
ijinlove20:

ok. your contacts?
Re: Are You A BLOGGER And Ned Help With Your Blog, DROP Your URL Here by Gidiwap(m): 5:26pm On Feb 09, 2016
Please all I need is back link and traffic please

URL= www.Gidiwap.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Pls Help!how Do I Add A Forum Page To My Website? / How To Store Data With javascript / Javascript Cookie Workshop / How Much Do U Make From Your Blog? Be Honest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.