Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,120 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:57 PM

Are You A BLOGGER And Ned Help With Your Blog, DROP Your URL Here - Webmasters (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Are You A BLOGGER And Ned Help With Your Blog, DROP Your URL Here (18931 Views)

Bloggers Drop Your URL Here And I'll Write A Review / Submit Your Url For Review, And Get Quality Backlinks Here / I Want To Feature Experienced Bloggers On My Blog. Drop Your URL! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are You A BLOGGER And Ned Help With Your Blog, DROP Your URL Here by Nobody: 8:16am On Feb 15, 2016
mokoshalb:

yea for sure...

Alright, I am sorry I can't do that.

Thanks for ur contribution.
Re: Are You A BLOGGER And Ned Help With Your Blog, DROP Your URL Here by Amastermovic(m): 8:34am On Feb 15, 2016
[url] [http://naijalane.com.ng ]naijalane.com.ng[/url]
Re: Are You A BLOGGER And Ned Help With Your Blog, DROP Your URL Here by alist(m): 4:55pm On Feb 15, 2016
mokoshalb:
sorry, your blog look very unkempt, get a premium template and customize
:::
www.mokoshalb.com
so can u help me out brother?
Re: Are You A BLOGGER And Ned Help With Your Blog, DROP Your URL Here by mokoshalb(m): 5:16pm On Feb 15, 2016
alist:
so can u help me out brother?
yea invite me through the above mail
Re: Are You A BLOGGER And Ned Help With Your Blog, DROP Your URL Here by mokoshalb(m): 5:17pm On Feb 15, 2016
ijinlove20:

Alright, I am sorry I can't do that.

Thanks for ur contribution.
kk...
but it isn't harmful, u can ask other nairalanders about me...?
Re: Are You A BLOGGER And Ned Help With Your Blog, DROP Your URL Here by akelicious(m): 6:41pm On Feb 15, 2016
i need the both help akelicious..com
Re: Are You A BLOGGER And Ned Help With Your Blog, DROP Your URL Here by hostkobo(m): 1:11pm On Feb 16, 2016
LATESTNGNEWS:
all i need is for you to help me review my site latestngnews.com

Your site does not need a review, there are no articles there.

Its better to put the site on maintenance mode while you add a couple of articles unless your "no article found" errors on every post will affect your reputation later on.

regards
HK
Re: Are You A BLOGGER And Ned Help With Your Blog, DROP Your URL Here by hostkobo(m): 1:14pm On Feb 16, 2016
akelicious:
i need the both help
akelicious..com

Empty footer, empty sidebar,
HK
Re: Are You A BLOGGER And Ned Help With Your Blog, DROP Your URL Here by hostkobo(m): 1:22pm On Feb 16, 2016
Amastermovic:

Nice domain name, Nice slogan.

- you are not using your images very well. In some posts, its too small, in others, its too large. Some of your posts dont have featured images? why? all posts for the theme you are using MUST have featured images, else your front-page wont look good.

- whats happening in your footer - a big empty space?

- privacy policy: why is your text justified to the left?

regards
HK
Re: Are You A BLOGGER And Ned Help With Your Blog, DROP Your URL Here by Amastermovic(m): 2:16pm On Feb 16, 2016
hostkobo:

Nice domain name, Nice slogan.

- you are not using your images very well. In some posts, its too small, in others, its too large. Some of your posts dont have featured images? why? all posts for the theme you are using MUST have featured images, else your front-page wont look good.

- whats happening in your footer - a big empty space?

- privacy policy: why is your text justified to the left?

regards
HK

Thanks bro... D empty space is meant for adsense.. Yet to be approve I will work on the image now
Re: Are You A BLOGGER And Ned Help With Your Blog, DROP Your URL Here by Lordskyes(m): 4:27pm On Feb 16, 2016
hostkobo:

Why is there a large column whitespace between the left content and the sidebar?

regards
HK
Just for future ads
Re: Are You A BLOGGER And Ned Help With Your Blog, DROP Your URL Here by Basit002(m): 4:41pm On Feb 16, 2016
Re: Are You A BLOGGER And Ned Help With Your Blog, DROP Your URL Here by oladeledave: 10:09am On Feb 17, 2016
you have a nice website.

you should consider using a considerable and constant featured image size in your posts.

your contact page should contain means of contacting you and your contact form should not be in the about us page,

you should also change your tags to categories so people will find it easy to navigate your contents and yoy might want to place that in a more strategic location.

the big space in the footer, you should close it up and if you are considering using adsense in your footer, then choose compactible sizes that will blend in easily.

Amastermovic:
Re: Are You A BLOGGER And Ned Help With Your Blog, DROP Your URL Here by loper1: 4:37pm On Feb 18, 2016
please help critique this too -- weddingparole.com

Ta
Re: Are You A BLOGGER And Ned Help With Your Blog, DROP Your URL Here by oladeledave: 6:30pm On Feb 18, 2016
Try and get a good web developer to help with your site. there are good developers out there than can build a classified site for you. your site has a lot of work to be done on it.

Thanks
loper1:
please help critique this too -- weddingparole.com

Ta
Re: Are You A BLOGGER And Ned Help With Your Blog, DROP Your URL Here by ohafiaboi(m): 6:48pm On Feb 18, 2016
Re: Are You A BLOGGER And Ned Help With Your Blog, DROP Your URL Here by hedmills(m): 4:45am On Feb 26, 2016
oladeledave:
If you are a blogger and need help with setting up you can comment your blog URL here or if you need help with traffic on your blog.
We can give you all the help you need.

Yuo can also check out our website here for useful resources

I'm hedmills. Please check this blog.
www.hedmills..com

I write on Entertainment, gist, music etc..
Re: Are You A BLOGGER And Ned Help With Your Blog, DROP Your URL Here by Nobody: 5:50am On Feb 26, 2016
Re: Are You A BLOGGER And Ned Help With Your Blog, DROP Your URL Here by Nobody: 5:56am On Feb 26, 2016
You will get more traffic here try it http://www.ibotoolbox.com?jid=129979, you can also earn credits points use to advertise your blog or website
Re: Are You A BLOGGER And Ned Help With Your Blog, DROP Your URL Here by Samwils: 11:05am On Feb 26, 2016
hi faithful bloggers, incase you need proffessional articles for your blogs/websites contact me via 08174280693 or email us at samueltom19@gmail.com
Re: Are You A BLOGGER And Ned Help With Your Blog, DROP Your URL Here by krystal101(f): 3:56pm On Feb 26, 2016
Re: Are You A BLOGGER And Ned Help With Your Blog, DROP Your URL Here by alist(m): 8:18pm On Feb 26, 2016
Re: Are You A BLOGGER And Ned Help With Your Blog, DROP Your URL Here by wiredin247(m): 10:06pm On Feb 26, 2016
Re: Are You A BLOGGER And Ned Help With Your Blog, DROP Your URL Here by Nobody: 10:37pm On Feb 26, 2016
Re: Are You A BLOGGER And Ned Help With Your Blog, DROP Your URL Here by Nobody: 10:43pm On Feb 26, 2016
Please i need help pop ups from mmm and google play Store keep appearing on d header of my blog, it redirects my blog to those apps automaticaly, i cant work or post anything cos of pls help
Re: Are You A BLOGGER And Ned Help With Your Blog, DROP Your URL Here by slimjx: 10:59pm On Feb 26, 2016
So i got this amateur(i didnt know he was) to help with a blog. Apparently he has not done much and i have parted with cash. so i need someone VERY good with wordpress to help complete it. Holla, if you are that person.
Re: Are You A BLOGGER And Ned Help With Your Blog, DROP Your URL Here by hedmills(m): 9:11am On Mar 01, 2016
Help me please cry

www.hedmills..com
www.hedmills..com[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Are You A BLOGGER And Ned Help With Your Blog, DROP Your URL Here by midasbliss(f): 10:51am On Mar 01, 2016
need an honest review...
www.cozyupdates.com.ng
Re: Are You A BLOGGER And Ned Help With Your Blog, DROP Your URL Here by Lordskyes(m): 12:58pm On Mar 03, 2016
wiredin247:
Just Shared Your Link On http://fedup.wink.ws/

Thanks a million...
Re: Are You A BLOGGER And Ned Help With Your Blog, DROP Your URL Here by oladeledave: 2:12pm On Mar 03, 2016
your website is cool and it makes sense, but its been a while you posted on it.

you need to edit your pages because it keeps redirecting to the template builders information and social media profiles.

your footer is too large, your recent posts can be on the sidebar and it will still make sense.

Elosky20:
www.fanzone1..com just need a review
Re: Are You A BLOGGER And Ned Help With Your Blog, DROP Your URL Here by oladeledave: 2:39pm On Mar 03, 2016
your website is cool, your ads are not rightly placed. you should consider placing them rightfully for proper optimization.

visit www.techybloggers.com for more blogging tools and information.

gidimasters:
http://gidimasters.com
Re: Are You A BLOGGER And Ned Help With Your Blog, DROP Your URL Here by Booty4me: 2:47pm On Mar 03, 2016
I need 3 page...

One will be inform of a WordPress for article posting .. While the other 2 will be a sales page just single page only

Budget is 5k.

Quote me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How Much Do U Make From Your Blog? Be Honest / Instagram Blogger, Mary David Onaichemewan Accused Of Blackmailing Personalities / Apple Acquires Chinedu Echeru's HopStop.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.