Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,133 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:40 AM

Are You A BLOGGER And Ned Help With Your Blog, DROP Your URL Here - Webmasters (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Are You A BLOGGER And Ned Help With Your Blog, DROP Your URL Here (18932 Views)

Bloggers Drop Your URL Here And I'll Write A Review / Submit Your Url For Review, And Get Quality Backlinks Here / I Want To Feature Experienced Bloggers On My Blog. Drop Your URL! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are You A BLOGGER And Ned Help With Your Blog, DROP Your URL Here by macho44(m): 3:45pm On Apr 02, 2016
Re: Are You A BLOGGER And Ned Help With Your Blog, DROP Your URL Here by Jinf: 7:53pm On Apr 02, 2016
macho44:
Hello Jinf, I need to ask u a few questions! do u mind?
Shoot!
Re: Are You A BLOGGER And Ned Help With Your Blog, DROP Your URL Here by macho44(m): 8:54pm On Apr 02, 2016
Jinf:
Shoot!
would u mind if we chat on whatsapp! for privacy reasons!
Re: Are You A BLOGGER And Ned Help With Your Blog, DROP Your URL Here by Tope54(m): 10:58pm On Apr 02, 2016
Faladetope..com
Re: Are You A BLOGGER And Ned Help With Your Blog, DROP Your URL Here by Jinf: 1:24pm On Apr 03, 2016
macho44:
would u mind if we chat on whatsapp! for privacy reasons!
Okay. I think i have you on my list already buh drop ur number.
Re: Are You A BLOGGER And Ned Help With Your Blog, DROP Your URL Here by macho44(m): 3:18pm On Apr 03, 2016
Jinf:

Okay. I think i have you on my list already buh drop ur number.
Re: Are You A BLOGGER And Ned Help With Your Blog, DROP Your URL Here by leo1234(m): 8:15am On Apr 04, 2016
Re: Are You A BLOGGER And Ned Help With Your Blog, DROP Your URL Here by oladeledave: 4:32pm On Apr 04, 2016
i will answer all ur questions
macho44:
Hello Jinf, I need to ask u a few questions! do u mind?
Re: Are You A BLOGGER And Ned Help With Your Blog, DROP Your URL Here by oladeledave: 12:15pm On Apr 11, 2016
There is still a lot work to do with your blog, you need to use page breaks to keep your posts compact, use quality sidebars to make your blog attractive and also create categories so that your audience can navigate to which content they want to read instead of scrolling and scrolling
quote author=krystal101 post=43275555] http://www.candeedopinions..com[/quote]
Re: Are You A BLOGGER And Ned Help With Your Blog, DROP Your URL Here by Basit002(m): 2:13pm On Apr 11, 2016
Re: Are You A BLOGGER And Ned Help With Your Blog, DROP Your URL Here by skidosky1(m): 4:07pm On Apr 11, 2016
PLS I NEED TRAFFIC..........WWW.SKIDOSKY.COM
Re: Are You A BLOGGER And Ned Help With Your Blog, DROP Your URL Here by oladeledave: 5:04pm On Apr 11, 2016
Re: Are You A BLOGGER And Ned Help With Your Blog, DROP Your URL Here by oladeledave: 5:09pm On Apr 11, 2016
Your featured images are too large which reduces the quality of the image, you might want to consider using a large featured image with high quality.
Remove empty widgets with empty spaces.

Fix that and you are good to go
Basit002:
www.techploter.com
Re: Are You A BLOGGER And Ned Help With Your Blog, DROP Your URL Here by oladeledave: 5:40pm On Apr 11, 2016
you have a nice site, your footer is empty if you dont like to put anything you can deactivate it or else you need to get something in it so as to make your blog look more attractive.

For traffic, I have lots of SEO and Traffic tips that can help you get traffic to your site.
skidosky1:
PLS I NEED TRAFFIC..........WWW.SKIDOSKY.COM
Re: Are You A BLOGGER And Ned Help With Your Blog, DROP Your URL Here by Nobody: 5:48pm On Apr 11, 2016
Re: Are You A BLOGGER And Ned Help With Your Blog, DROP Your URL Here by successincentiv(m): 9:54am On May 14, 2016
visit my blog
Re: Are You A BLOGGER And Ned Help With Your Blog, DROP Your URL Here by appsintell: 6:53pm On May 14, 2016
Bloggers..if you have a wordpress blog... let me turn it into an android app ...publish in the google play store and get REAL ORGANIC TRAFFIC...Plus let me set you up with CPA /AFFILIATE MARKETING.....Add me on whatsapp lets chat...+16477600363
Re: Are You A BLOGGER And Ned Help With Your Blog, DROP Your URL Here by isobel: 7:43pm On May 14, 2016
www.exhalenaija.com. It's up for sale. I designed it myself but I've moved on to another passion of mine. If intereted holla
Re: Are You A BLOGGER And Ned Help With Your Blog, DROP Your URL Here by SegilolaSalami: 10:27am On May 16, 2016
oladeledave:
If you are a blogger and need help with setting up you can comment your blog URL here or if you need help with traffic on your blog.
We can give you all the help you need.

Yuo can also check out our website here for useful resources

Here's my blog too http://www.segilolasalami.co.uk/blog/
Re: Are You A BLOGGER And Ned Help With Your Blog, DROP Your URL Here by Okpewhomeshack: 11:07am On May 16, 2016
naijacurrents..com
Re: Are You A BLOGGER And Ned Help With Your Blog, DROP Your URL Here by davidmolly: 1:20pm On May 16, 2016
Hello Good afternoon ladies and gentlemen
This site is about Gaming
Where you download all your Android Games PC games and PSP games for free

Please check out criticism is always allowed
Thanks

[url]gamecribs.net[/url]
Re: Are You A BLOGGER And Ned Help With Your Blog, DROP Your URL Here by kenneth6901: 6:24pm On May 16, 2016
Thanks for this concept +22898959868 www.togomarche.com
I need traffic....thanks
Re: Are You A BLOGGER And Ned Help With Your Blog, DROP Your URL Here by melodyogonna(m): 12:13am On May 17, 2016
u knw, i jst created d website and i nid reviews abt it(plz register nd post u think there).
also i nid traffic there plz. . . . and as a social community i also need bloggers. we are here @ www.mobileruns.spruz.com
Re: Are You A BLOGGER And Ned Help With Your Blog, DROP Your URL Here by SegilolaSalami: 6:29am On May 17, 2016
melodyogonna:
u knw, i jst created d website and i nid reviews abt it(plz register nd post u think there).
also i nid traffic there plz. . . . and as a social community i also need bloggers. we are here @ www.mobileruns.spruz.com

checked your site out, it looks very templatey and not appealing to me.
Re: Are You A BLOGGER And Ned Help With Your Blog, DROP Your URL Here by deturla: 6:57am On May 17, 2016
Can someone help me review this blog, www.deedeesblog.com

I need as much reviews as i can get. Thanks
Re: Are You A BLOGGER And Ned Help With Your Blog, DROP Your URL Here by SegilolaSalami: 7:12am On May 17, 2016
deturla:
Can someone help me review this blog, www.deedeesblog.com

I need as much reviews as i can get. Thanks

It looks OK
Re: Are You A BLOGGER And Ned Help With Your Blog, DROP Your URL Here by jamilkb(m): 9:11am On May 17, 2016
Check this awesome blog [size=16pt]www.techrogers..com[/size]
Re: Are You A BLOGGER And Ned Help With Your Blog, DROP Your URL Here by oladeledave: 8:13am On May 19, 2016
You have a nice blog, and I like the layout.

you might considering whitewashing the background image just a little because its becoming the focal point of the blog.Readers can hardly view your content in as much as you have white letters.

You might also want to do a keyword research to ensure that your website is ranking for some certain keywords, since your niche is less competitive here in Nigeria it will be easier for your website to come out top on Google search.

I see you have amazon affiliate account, you might want to promote products related to your website content, which is ebooks. you can promote kindle books, I am aware that commission on ebooks might be little as compared to gadgets but you still have the chance of selling 10 out of 10 rather than 1 out of 10.

Dave
dvdpaddy@gmail.com
Admin
www.techybloggers.com

SegilolaSalami:

Here's my blog too http://www.segilolasalami.co.uk/blog/
Re: Are You A BLOGGER And Ned Help With Your Blog, DROP Your URL Here by oladeledave: 8:21am On May 19, 2016
You have a nice website with good template. Consider posting on a daily basis, maybe at least 2 - 4 posts per day. make sure your featured image is also showing the full lenght, there is a post in which the face of someone is cut off.

SegilolaSalami:

It looks OK
Re: Are You A BLOGGER And Ned Help With Your Blog, DROP Your URL Here by oladeledave: 8:29am On May 19, 2016
Seems your site is a classified ads site. you need to promote your website on social media and all available platforms including running bing ads and google ads thats the way you can get traffic.

you might want to make some corrections also. use a uniform CASE all through the website, and ensure all categories are aligned. Make your site look more appealing and colorful. check out other classified sites

Thanks
kenneth6901:
Thanks for this concept
+22898959868 www.togomarche.com

I need traffic....thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How Much Do U Make From Your Blog? Be Honest / Instagram Blogger, Mary David Onaichemewan Accused Of Blackmailing Personalities / Apple Acquires Chinedu Echeru's HopStop.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.