Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,944 members, 7,806,729 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:01 PM

Are You A BLOGGER And Ned Help With Your Blog, DROP Your URL Here - Webmasters (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Are You A BLOGGER And Ned Help With Your Blog, DROP Your URL Here (18920 Views)

Bloggers Drop Your URL Here And I'll Write A Review / Submit Your Url For Review, And Get Quality Backlinks Here / I Want To Feature Experienced Bloggers On My Blog. Drop Your URL! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are You A BLOGGER And Ned Help With Your Blog, DROP Your URL Here by oladeledave: 8:34am On May 19, 2016
you have a nice website, if you can share your site all across to your targeted audience you will be getting more traffic. there are lots of people out there who needs games like this including me. Alao use quality featured images for your posts. Use images with high resolution
Nice job.

davidmolly:
Hello Good afternoon ladies and gentlemen
This site is about Gaming
Where you download all your Android Games PC games and PSP games for free

Please check out criticism is always allowed
Thanks

[url]gamecribs.net[/url]
Re: Are You A BLOGGER And Ned Help With Your Blog, DROP Your URL Here by oladeledave: 8:37am On May 19, 2016
you need to be more current with posting information on your site.

Your images needs to be resized to fit in to the blog area, if you like to keep your site compact and tidy.

Make sure your images are on top of your posts, so they can come out as featured image, since you are using a blogger platform.

Also use page breaks so as so avoid untidy looks on your blog.

You can do better, try and adjust the errors.

Thanks

Okpewhomeshack:
naijacurrents..com
Re: Are You A BLOGGER And Ned Help With Your Blog, DROP Your URL Here by oladeledave: 8:41am On May 19, 2016
Re: Are You A BLOGGER And Ned Help With Your Blog, DROP Your URL Here by oladeledave: 8:44am On May 19, 2016
Your banner is way too big.

your widgets are just off, you need to be able to keep contents in the widget compact such as your adsense ad.

consider using a 1 sided sidebar rather than a 2-sided sidebar which makes your site look untidy.

You need to update regularly.

successincentiv:
visit my blog
Re: Are You A BLOGGER And Ned Help With Your Blog, DROP Your URL Here by oladeledave: 8:48am On May 19, 2016
Change your template and reorganize your blog.

your featured images are of low quality and they dont look too gud

Basit002:
www.techploter.com
Re: Are You A BLOGGER And Ned Help With Your Blog, DROP Your URL Here by oladeledave: 8:51am On May 19, 2016
Your site is ok, just a little tweaking and customization will be good.

you can consider getting a good template.

Update regularly

macho44:
www.adielem.com
Re: Are You A BLOGGER And Ned Help With Your Blog, DROP Your URL Here by SegilolaSalami: 10:24am On May 19, 2016
oladeledave:
You have a nice blog, and I like the layout.

you might considering whitewashing the background image just a little because its becoming the focal point of the blog.Readers can hardly view your content in as much as you have white letters.

You might also want to do a keyword research to ensure that your website is ranking for some certain keywords, since your niche is less competitive here in Nigeria it will be easier for your website to come out top on Google search.

I see you have amazon affiliate account, you might want to promote products related to your website content, which is ebooks. you can promote kindle books, I am aware that commission on ebooks might be little as compared to gadgets but you still have the chance of selling 10 out of 10 rather than 1 out of 10.

Dave
dvdpaddy@gmail.com
Admin
www.techybloggers.com

Thanks for your feedback . . . what do you mean by whitewashing the background and how do I do that? Yes I promote mostly kindle books . . . and some mommy related products but that is only in one category of my blog. Did you see a product that contrasts with my blog?
Re: Are You A BLOGGER And Ned Help With Your Blog, DROP Your URL Here by SegilolaSalami: 10:27am On May 19, 2016
oladeledave:
You have a nice website with good template. Consider posting on a daily basis, maybe at least 2 - 4 posts per day. make sure your featured image is also showing the full lenght, there is a post in which the face of someone is cut off.

thank you for your feedback. it is interesting you say I should increase the amount of posts I do. I post about 5 times a week and I already think it is a bit much doing so. I read that some people do once a week. In your opinion, what is the benefit of posting multiple times a day?

please send me the link to the picture where the person's face was cut off.

many thanks for your time, I really appreciate it
Re: Are You A BLOGGER And Ned Help With Your Blog, DROP Your URL Here by oladeledave: 3:12pm On May 19, 2016
am so sorry this one is not for you, It was a mistake.
SegilolaSalami:

thank you for your feedback. it is interesting you say I should increase the amount of posts I do. I post about 5 times a week and I already think it is a bit much doing so. I read that some people do once a week. In your opinion, what is the benefit of posting multiple times a day?

please send me the link to the picture where the person's face was cut off.

many thanks for your time, I really appreciate it
Re: Are You A BLOGGER And Ned Help With Your Blog, DROP Your URL Here by oladeledave: 3:20pm On May 19, 2016
I was refering to the background image, if you can only blur it a little so your letters and characters can be more visible, because some vision impaired readers may visit your site and not able to read well cos of the background image.

As for the amazon affiliate products, its cool since you are promoting mummy products. I dont know from which country you promote your blog, but as it seems according to your blog address i think its in the UK. But according to your contents your audience are likely to be from Nigeria, so I will suggest that you also promote products from Naija local ecommerce stores.

Thanks

SegilolaSalami:

Thanks for your feedback . . . what do you mean by whitewashing the background and how do I do that? Yes I promote mostly kindle books . . . and some mommy related products but that is only in one category of my blog. Did you see a product that contrasts with my blog?
Re: Are You A BLOGGER And Ned Help With Your Blog, DROP Your URL Here by SegilolaSalami: 3:41pm On May 19, 2016
oladeledave:
I was refering to the background image, if you can only blur it a little so your letters and characters can be more visible, because some vision impaired readers may visit your site and not able to read well cos of the background image.

As for the amazon affiliate products, its cool since you are promoting mummy products. I dont know from which country you promote your blog, but as it seems according to your blog address i think its in the UK. But according to your contents your audience are likely to be from Nigeria, so I will suggest that you also promote products from Naija local ecommerce stores.

Thanks

OK thanks, I will consider doing that when next I am updating my website.

You are right re my location but my audience so far has been worldwide.

Do you have any connections with any ecommerce stores? I have spoken with some book retailers in Nigeria and they needed me to send them the books free of charge and they will get in touch with me if they make any sales. I am not particularly happy with those terms. I would love to discuss with people who are interested in buying outright, even at wholesale prices. All my books have had amazing reviews and are selling everyday online on Amazon, so I know selling the books would not be a problem.

Something I was recently made aware of (though I am not certain how accurate this is) is that you cannot download ebooks from Amazon from Nigeria. Is this correct?
Re: Are You A BLOGGER And Ned Help With Your Blog, DROP Your URL Here by oladeledave: 3:49pm On May 19, 2016
Please send me an email wtechybloggers@gmail.com.

Thanks

SegilolaSalami:

OK thanks, I will consider doing that when next I am updating my website.

You are right re my location but my audience so far has been worldwide.

Do you have any connections with any ecommerce stores? I have spoken with some book retailers in Nigeria and they needed me to send them the books free of charge and they will get in touch with me if they make any sales. I am not particularly happy with those terms. I would love to discuss with people who are interested in buying outright, even at wholesale prices. All my books have had amazing reviews and are selling everyday online on Amazon, so I know selling the books would not be a problem.

Something I was recently made aware of (though I am not certain how accurate this is) is that you cannot download ebooks from Amazon from Nigeria. Is this correct?
Re: Are You A BLOGGER And Ned Help With Your Blog, DROP Your URL Here by SegilolaSalami: 3:59pm On May 19, 2016
sent

oladeledave:
Please send me an email wtechybloggers@gmail.com.

Thanks

Re: Are You A BLOGGER And Ned Help With Your Blog, DROP Your URL Here by Nobody: 10:14pm On May 19, 2016
Need more traffic

http://www.todaynewsreview.com/

Thanks.
Re: Are You A BLOGGER And Ned Help With Your Blog, DROP Your URL Here by mentro: 6:22pm On May 20, 2016
Adelmentro..com. Its a new blog, and I need traffic. I'm getting a pageview per day . Please help
Re: Are You A BLOGGER And Ned Help With Your Blog, DROP Your URL Here by dxpecial(m): 6:25pm On May 20, 2016
Re: Are You A BLOGGER And Ned Help With Your Blog, DROP Your URL Here by oladeledave: 9:28pm On May 20, 2016
For starters you dont need to have your name at the description panel below your blog title header, this can come in if you create an
about us page for your site.

your privacy policy also should be a page, and not as a post.

you need to create pages for contents like about us, contact us, privacy policy et al

you also need to use page breaks or read more tags and it wont do you any harm if you can add 2 or more images to your posts to make it look colourful.

Check out www.techybloggers.com for more tips.

mentro:
Adelmentro..com. Its a new blog, and I need traffic. I'm getting a pageview per day . Please help
Re: Are You A BLOGGER And Ned Help With Your Blog, DROP Your URL Here by oladeledave: 10:03pm On May 20, 2016
You jus created your blog, put up some posts and add some sidebar widgets.

You might want to consider changing your theme, its not a standard blog theme. Find a blog theme and blog on

Check out www.techybloggers.com for more tips

dxpecial:
www.dxpecial.
Re: Are You A BLOGGER And Ned Help With Your Blog, DROP Your URL Here by Ibe15(m): 11:22pm On May 20, 2016
I need relevant and unique articles flooded in this new blog, please is there any finishing torches I needed ? View my blog www.amazingproperty.com.ng/blog
Re: Are You A BLOGGER And Ned Help With Your Blog, DROP Your URL Here by ugwum007(m): 4:42pm On May 21, 2016
please check out:

Eagle tech ng
Re: Are You A BLOGGER And Ned Help With Your Blog, DROP Your URL Here by adeyemii56: 5:10pm On May 21, 2016
www.gurusofficials.com. am new at this, but am giving all I can. Help to complete my design and traffic.thank you
Re: Are You A BLOGGER And Ned Help With Your Blog, DROP Your URL Here by nikkyejike: 9:21pm On May 21, 2016
Re: Are You A BLOGGER And Ned Help With Your Blog, DROP Your URL Here by babatops(m): 10:28pm On May 21, 2016
padigist.com
Re: Are You A BLOGGER And Ned Help With Your Blog, DROP Your URL Here by mentro: 6:48am On May 22, 2016
oladeledave:
For starters you dont need to have your name at the description panel below your blog title header, this can come in if you create an
about us page for your site.

your privacy policy also should be a page, and not as a post.

you need to create pages for contents like about us, contact us, privacy policy et al

you also need to use page breaks or read more tags and it wont do you any harm if you can add 2 or more images to your posts to make it look colourful.

Check out www.techybloggers.com for more tips.

Please I'll be very happy if you can help me with all these. I'm a serious novice. I don't know how to do all these. Thanks in advance. You can add me on Whatsapp 08126028706
Re: Are You A BLOGGER And Ned Help With Your Blog, DROP Your URL Here by IreneWoodward: 2:10pm On Jun 29, 2016
I need help. I'm not a techie and I could really get some help on making a comment system.

http://www.theworkbootsdoctor.com/
Re: Are You A BLOGGER And Ned Help With Your Blog, DROP Your URL Here by oladeledave: 4:31pm On Jun 29, 2016
I sent you an email. Pls reply asap.
Thanks
IreneWoodward:

I need help. I'm not a techie and I could really get some help on making a comment system.

http://www.theworkbootsdoctor.com/
Re: Are You A BLOGGER And Ned Help With Your Blog, DROP Your URL Here by kennedy45(m): 10:33am On Aug 18, 2016
oladeledave:
If you are a blogger and need help with setting up you can comment your blog URL here or if you need help with traffic on your blog.
We can give you all the help you need.

Yuo can also check out our website here for useful resources

yes please i need traffic to my blog + please review
http://www.kennedyclement..com
Re: Are You A BLOGGER And Ned Help With Your Blog, DROP Your URL Here by Nobody: 12:31pm On Aug 18, 2016
Email me your whatsapp contact to learn HTML, CSS, JAVASCRIPT, AJAX and angular JS. I'll add you to the whatsapp group where you'll get a week training for free after which you'll have to pay to get into the advanced lesson group, also note that the fee is to be paid monthly. We look forward to meeting you. More details will be given on the whatsapp group
Email: michaelozoemena2@gmail.com
Phone: +234 7010346915
Re: Are You A BLOGGER And Ned Help With Your Blog, DROP Your URL Here by Mrfidelk(m): 1:37pm On Aug 18, 2016
please help me with this site.. http://www.androidcheckng.
Re: Are You A BLOGGER And Ned Help With Your Blog, DROP Your URL Here by mistayeancah(m): 5:13pm On Aug 18, 2016
oladeledave:
If you are a blogger and need help with setting up you can comment your blog URL here or if you need help with traffic on your blog.
We can give you all the help you need.

Yuo can also check out our website here for useful resources

People please epp this ministry, the niche is education www.academicsolutioninfo..com
Re: Are You A BLOGGER And Ned Help With Your Blog, DROP Your URL Here by oladeledave: 6:14pm On Aug 19, 2016
Yinka you are just so good to go
but i want you to correct theses few things

1. Remove all adsense codes from privacy policy and disclaimer pages, it is forbidden/against d policy to post Adsense ads on generated pages. however, chek google and find sites where you can automatically generate privacy policy and disclaimer, just do som little editing and you are done.

2. All your posts should have featured images, it passes message across to ur readers coupled with addition of visual appeal to your posts and blog, it also helps in SEO, if ur images are posted with alt texts, it helps ur images to show in google searches.

3. add contents to all ur pages.

4. you can also get a good logo for your site

5. one of your posts has no title, make amends to this

6. Remove the ad codes in the footer, place it where ur readers can see it so you can get clicks on it. Some readers will not bother scrolling down there

Ensure you do all this and you are good to go. wink

David Oladele
Cybernet tech
www.techybloggers.com

mistayeancah:

People please epp this ministry, the niche is education www.academicsolutioninfo..com
Re: Are You A BLOGGER And Ned Help With Your Blog, DROP Your URL Here by oladeledave: 6:27pm On Aug 19, 2016
Here is review of your blog

1. your header image is too large, there is a specified size for banner images and the image doesn't say much about ur blog, its beta just to use a good logo.

2. you should consider changing ur template also, its out of context.

3. the ad banner you put in your posts is like sorta dividing your blog into two, those banner sizes are called leader boards and you cant put it into a side ad space, it luks really awful. look for a sidebar banner and put it in the side bar of your blog so that it fits in. This might require some html knowledge, but its not a hard thing to do.

Get all this things done and we will talk further.

David Oladele
Cybernet tech
www.techybloggers.com

kennedy45:

yes please i need traffic to my blog + please review
http://www.kennedyclement..com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How To Store Data With javascript / Javascript Cookie Workshop / How Much Do U Make From Your Blog? Be Honest / Instagram Blogger, Mary David Onaichemewan Accused Of Blackmailing Personalities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.