Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,207 members, 7,780,370 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:11 PM

Are You A BLOGGER And Ned Help With Your Blog, DROP Your URL Here - Webmasters (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Are You A BLOGGER And Ned Help With Your Blog, DROP Your URL Here (18769 Views)

Bloggers Drop Your URL Here And I'll Write A Review / Submit Your Url For Review, And Get Quality Backlinks Here / I Want To Feature Experienced Bloggers On My Blog. Drop Your URL! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are You A BLOGGER And Ned Help With Your Blog, DROP Your URL Here by MarVeL20(m): 11:19pm On Sep 30, 2016
Re: Are You A BLOGGER And Ned Help With Your Blog, DROP Your URL Here by Khalhabs(m): 3:01am On Oct 01, 2016
[size=30pt]Hi bloggers, anyone of you here looking for an effective admin/editor for his/her WordPress or blogger website should please call. 09034286557[/size]
Re: Are You A BLOGGER And Ned Help With Your Blog, DROP Your URL Here by Spandy(m): 1:28pm On Feb 09, 2017
Loudertalks..com.ng
Re: Are You A BLOGGER And Ned Help With Your Blog, DROP Your URL Here by Temolad: 7:56pm On Feb 09, 2017
I'm currently facing an issue about pagging for my blog.. @ www.temolad..com please quote me if you can solve this issue
Re: Are You A BLOGGER And Ned Help With Your Blog, DROP Your URL Here by Arinzona20(m): 9:36am On Feb 10, 2017
deecircuit.com
Re: Are You A BLOGGER And Ned Help With Your Blog, DROP Your URL Here by Eddodoh(m): 9:57am On Feb 10, 2017
www.eddykenworld..com I need traffic
Re: Are You A BLOGGER And Ned Help With Your Blog, DROP Your URL Here by Nobody: 4:29pm On Feb 10, 2017
Check out please: www.sambisareports.com
Re: Are You A BLOGGER And Ned Help With Your Blog, DROP Your URL Here by oladeledave: 11:32am On Feb 11, 2017
I will check out your sites and give you feedback asap.
Thanks
Re: Are You A BLOGGER And Ned Help With Your Blog, DROP Your URL Here by Nobody: 11:57am On Feb 11, 2017
Review my blog for me http://www.thearticle.com.ng
Re: Are You A BLOGGER And Ned Help With Your Blog, DROP Your URL Here by Nwendubrights(f): 12:50pm On Feb 11, 2017
Caspian22:
My awesome blog
http://www.youmustgethealthy.com
I need review, help with design and traffic.
Most of all I need advice n encouragement

Your blog is great, both the layout,colours and designs, they are all sound, but your sites ID, that's the image at the top of your blog, it's very tiny, you can expand it or design another cause its not easily seen or read.
About getting traffic,it comes with time, just be consistent, blog regulary,write great posts and share in all the social networks you are on, more traffic comes from social media you know, and also reach out to other fellow bloggers.
Re: Are You A BLOGGER And Ned Help With Your Blog, DROP Your URL Here by Caspian22(m): 3:47pm On Feb 11, 2017
Nwendubrights:

Your blog is great, both the layout,colours and designs, they are all sound, but your sites ID, that's the image at the top of your blog, it's very tiny, you can expand it or design another cause its not easily seen or read.
About getting traffic,it comes with time, just be consistent, blog regulary,write great posts and share in all the social networks you are on, more traffic comes from social media you know, and also reach out to other fellow bloggers.

Thanks I'll work on where I need improvements. Saw your mail just now. Guest posting?
Re: Are You A BLOGGER And Ned Help With Your Blog, DROP Your URL Here by Nwendubrights(f): 5:42pm On Feb 11, 2017
Caspian22:

Thanks I'll work on where I need improvements. Saw your mail just now. Guest posting?

Yeah.
Re: Are You A BLOGGER And Ned Help With Your Blog, DROP Your URL Here by wolewole200(m): 5:39pm On Feb 12, 2017
Happy Sunday to you. A great job you're doing here.
Will you be kind enough to help review my blog? I don't actually understand many of the languages used here, but I do write and my writings have attracted comments on almost all platforms except in the blog itself.

I am sure I need a redesign but on a low budget.

www.femiabolade..com

Thanks
Re: Are You A BLOGGER And Ned Help With Your Blog, DROP Your URL Here by alist(m): 2:20am On Feb 13, 2017
http://alistdevelopers..com.ng/
Please I want to know what I can do to improve this.
Re: Are You A BLOGGER And Ned Help With Your Blog, DROP Your URL Here by ludot(m): 1:08am On Mar 22, 2017
Re: Are You A BLOGGER And Ned Help With Your Blog, DROP Your URL Here by martins80(m): 9:06pm On Mar 22, 2017
Re: Are You A BLOGGER And Ned Help With Your Blog, DROP Your URL Here by Revolva(m): 5:01pm On Jul 22, 2017
CHECK MY PROFILE
Re: Are You A BLOGGER And Ned Help With Your Blog, DROP Your URL Here by Salim27(m): 11:27am On Oct 16, 2017
Re: Are You A BLOGGER And Ned Help With Your Blog, DROP Your URL Here by stormV(m): 12:34pm On Nov 19, 2017
my blog was disapproved for navigation difficulty, please how do i solve that, www.fonetown..com
Re: Are You A BLOGGER And Ned Help With Your Blog, DROP Your URL Here by scholarsarena: 3:51pm On Nov 20, 2017
www.scholarsarena.net
Please, help me evaluate my website
Re: Are You A BLOGGER And Ned Help With Your Blog, DROP Your URL Here by debowale01(m): 9:44pm On Apr 05, 2018
scholarsarena:
www.scholarsarena.net
Please, help me evaluate my website
Your site looks decent but too slow on mobile and desktop. You can examine your pagespeed insight at https://developers.google.com/speed/pagespeed/insights/

Contact me if you need further help.
Re: Are You A BLOGGER And Ned Help With Your Blog, DROP Your URL Here by debowale01(m): 9:53pm On Apr 05, 2018
babatops:
padigist.com that is my blog
Nice blog you have. But it's too slow. Reach me on how to make your site faster.
Re: Are You A BLOGGER And Ned Help With Your Blog, DROP Your URL Here by Topsy0426(m): 11:53am On May 12, 2018
www.fortizolight.com . I site where you can download musics and read gospel related post.
Re: Are You A BLOGGER And Ned Help With Your Blog, DROP Your URL Here by AJIKOLA: 2:56pm On May 12, 2018
Re: Are You A BLOGGER And Ned Help With Your Blog, DROP Your URL Here by Mouhstorph5(m): 4:43pm On May 12, 2018
Kindly help to review please ..... www.naijcampus.tk
Re: Are You A BLOGGER And Ned Help With Your Blog, DROP Your URL Here by Topsy0426(m): 6:31pm On May 15, 2018
www.fortizolight.com is a gospel blog, I were you can read gospel messages, motivational teachings, download and play gospel songs/audio e.t.c...
Re: Are You A BLOGGER And Ned Help With Your Blog, DROP Your URL Here by Alexcharlz(m): 4:06pm On Feb 19, 2019
Re: Are You A BLOGGER And Ned Help With Your Blog, DROP Your URL Here by adeyemii56: 10:58am On Jul 13, 2021
Get extra blog site visitors
For those of you who had been born the day past and do not know what search engine optimization is–it stands for Search Engine Optimization. In a nutshell, this indicates the use of specific methodologies to boom the amount of natural visitors on your web site. In the beyond, many human beings used techniques which would today be coined as Black Hat SEO strategies. No, this does not imply which you wear a black hat even as running toward boosting your search engine optimization. Rather, it method the usage of risky techniques that Google does not like, ensuing for your web site’s penalization. In fact, even these days people still use these methods and wonder why they are no longer shifting up in PageRank. Before you depart, download this segment on optimizing your content material for search engine marketing as a PDF. These are all actionable methods that myself and the crew at Venngage have used, and I could hate if you want to miss out on the opportunity to boom your blog visitors. Read it now or examine it later–it doesn’t count number, but examine it.

Comment on other blogs and be energetic in numerous communities. Consider interviewing foremost industry loggers or along with different bloggers in a “best of” publish (for instance, Top 10 Blogs Rocking Pinterest). Once you've got a blogger noted or featured in one of your posts, tag them in a tweet to let them understand. Chances are that blogger will retweet and percentage a publish citing them, getting extra stocks and more traffic as a end result.

I learn some this tips from this full course i got from jiji. https:///akinyele/classes-and-courses/hd-video-courses-on-digital-marketing-secrets-1000-courses-wRWDzOevXzHWu5BcGi27H2OV.html
There so many skills you can learn from this digital skill archive.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Your Paypal Account Is Limit ? Want To Cashout Or Lifted Limit ? / Facebook Ranks Nigeria, Kenya Top In Africa As Mobile Active Users / How Much Do U Make From Your Blog? Be Honest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.