Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,871 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:21 AM

Little Kid Peeping At Her Aunt's Panties (Photo) - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Little Kid Peeping At Her Aunt's Panties (Photo) (94168 Views)

Man Beaten For Peeping At Couple In Bed / How My Late Aunt Maturely Dealt With Her Cheating Husband.........ladies LEARN! / Please Help!!! My Aunt Is Becoming A Prostitute In Her Husband House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Little Kid Peeping At Her Aunt's Panties (Photo) by noblegrex: 11:22pm On Jan 18, 2016
AwesomeDuru:
The innocent little boy is not looking at anything. Probably he even has his eyes closed sef. Stop begging a situation that is not there. Do you think he has attention by looking up there? What's even there to see? Dirty pants, Bushy v.agina, yeast infection.. There's nothing glorious under a woman's skirt trust me.
I guess you're making a point. ..There's nothing glorious under a womans skirt.do you realy mean to type that.
Re: Little Kid Peeping At Her Aunt's Panties (Photo) by Dreadful: 11:22pm On Jan 18, 2016
nairalanders and their kwarapt comments. Tufiakwa

1 Like

Re: Little Kid Peeping At Her Aunt's Panties (Photo) by AwesomeDuru(m): 11:26pm On Jan 18, 2016
Speechless3:
The canceled part was typed when his brain hibernated.
Lol. I havnt had a more clearer brain.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Little Kid Peeping At Her Aunt's Panties (Photo) by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jan 18, 2016
Dklef:

Oh shut thumbs please. What womanhood are you talking about exactly? smh. You fail to respect yourselves and demand respect?
Just take a look at your fellow whorely lady you're defending, her gowns be looking like a tshirt, exposing filty flesh and you demanding respect?

I think you young girls of nowadays been glorified to the excess.
she is in her early stage of madness!

just look at what she is even vomiting!

nonsense WOMEN
Re: Little Kid Peeping At Her Aunt's Panties (Photo) by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 11:26pm On Jan 18, 2016
Dklef:

Oh shut thumbs please. What womanhood are you talking about exactly? smh. You fail to respect yourselves and demand respect?
Just take a look at your fellow whorely lady you're defending, her gowns be looking like a tshirt, exposing filty flesh and you demanding respect?

I think you young girls of nowadays been glorified to the excess.
So all me are thieves if one is caught stealing? Is that what u are saying. Read his original, he didn't refer to the lady on the pix alone but made it look as if all women are dirty and infected or whatever. Don't u get. What do u people gain from all the abuses u rain on people here on nairaland?
Its just like saying all men are the same which is not true.
Re: Little Kid Peeping At Her Aunt's Panties (Photo) by lovely17(m): 11:36pm On Jan 18, 2016
This nigga is getting high
Re: Little Kid Peeping At Her Aunt's Panties (Photo) by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jan 18, 2016
AwesomeDuru:
Lol. I havnt had a more clearer brain.
If my observation was wrong, i can bet you are saying goodbye to heterosexual relationships.
Re: Little Kid Peeping At Her Aunt's Panties (Photo) by Dklef(m): 11:37pm On Jan 18, 2016
sonofananimal:
she is in her early stage of madness!

just look at what she is even vomiting!

nonsense WOMEN

SMH. That was how one tried to seduce a friend of mine, a maried young man. The girl on her cheap clothings came to his house and started making advances at him. For sitting room o! She dey open stupic lapse to dey give my guy. Smh. You see these silly girls, most of em thinks they can get away with any thing and everything just because they have boöbs and kitten.

2 Likes

Re: Little Kid Peeping At Her Aunt's Panties (Photo) by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jan 18, 2016
MISSCONGENIALITY:
So all me are thieves if one is caught stealing? Is that what u are saying. Read his original, he didn't refer to the lady on the pix alone but made it look as if all women are dirty and infected or whatever. Don't u get. What do u people gain from all the abuses u rain on people here on nairaland?

In case you have not noticed, most niggas on here are depressed. All what you have said are true and clear to anybody with a brain. Cheers.

2 Likes

Re: Little Kid Peeping At Her Aunt's Panties (Photo) by seaga: 11:40pm On Jan 18, 2016
creepsyme:
sure noting glorious under a woman's skirt but I swear u cannot do without it...

I like that. ..
Re: Little Kid Peeping At Her Aunt's Panties (Photo) by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 11:44pm On Jan 18, 2016
Speechless3:

In case you have not noticed, most niggas on here are depressed. All what you have said are true and clear to anybody with a brain. Cheers.
I like the fact that u used 'Most' and not all. That's the only thing I wanted them to understand. Its better when u say Most than when u say All. Some people don't know what damage language use can cause.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Little Kid Peeping At Her Aunt's Panties (Photo) by anthonyirekpita(m): 11:44pm On Jan 18, 2016
[color=#000099][/color]Is nt d little chairmans fault ooo! The quastion should b, is what have she being doing with d kid in a closed door?
Re: Little Kid Peeping At Her Aunt's Panties (Photo) by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jan 18, 2016
Dklef:

SMH. That was how one came to seduce a friend of mine, a maried young man. The girl on her cheap clothings can to his house and started making advances at him. For sitting room o! She dey open stupic lapse to dey give my guy. Smh. You see these silly girls, most of em thinks they can get away with any thing and everything just because they have boöbs and kitten.
those parasite are everywhere! I swear there are everywhere!

the one who just want to break your home!

the one who just want to make your life complicated

the one who just want to destroy ya life and your business!

but what I thank God! nowadays guys are beginning to see through their actions, and so therefore doesn't give a damn about WOMen NOWADYs.

I like that!

2 Likes

Re: Little Kid Peeping At Her Aunt's Panties (Photo) by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 11:48pm On Jan 18, 2016
Speechless3:

I just like the fact that you used 'Most' and not All, which is all I wanted to poit out. TOo bad that some people don't know how to use langauge and worst still,don't know what damage language could cause.
Re: Little Kid Peeping At Her Aunt's Panties (Photo) by bigiyaro(m): 11:49pm On Jan 18, 2016
AwesomeDuru:
The innocent little boy is not looking at anything. Probably he even has his eyes closed sef. Stop begging a situation that is not there. Do you think he has attention by looking up there? What's even there to see? Dirty pants, Bushy v.agina, yeast infection.. There's nothing glorious under a woman's skirt trust me.
i wonder why men chase n chase n chase n even risk like itself jst to get into that skirt.
Re: Little Kid Peeping At Her Aunt's Panties (Photo) by Dklef(m): 11:50pm On Jan 18, 2016
MISSCONGENIALITY:

No body is saying all of you are bad. We're just saying that the hype and praises you get from the opposite sex is gotten to your heads!

You check a lady's wardrope and find both decent and the non-decent clothings. and guess what? She prefers put on the non decent ones! The one that exposes her boob, the ones that will expose her thighs. Why? Because she gets attention with them.
Truth is, its all vanity. Nothing so special about your cleavages and stuff. I'd rather masturbate the living day out of my díldo than to oblige ya'all girls that thinks;; 'who run the world' girls.

2 Likes

Re: Little Kid Peeping At Her Aunt's Panties (Photo) by AwesomeDuru(m): 11:57pm On Jan 18, 2016

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Little Kid Peeping At Her Aunt's Panties (Photo) by Damfostopper(m): 11:58pm On Jan 18, 2016
Yeye creatures called gals..... Disgracing d womanhood since millennium 2000

2 Likes

Re: Little Kid Peeping At Her Aunt's Panties (Photo) by cardoctor(m): 12:01am On Jan 19, 2016
Are you sure shes wearing one?

Check my signature for dealer level advanced car computer diagnostics and repairs in ABUJA.

1 Like

Re: Little Kid Peeping At Her Aunt's Panties (Photo) by Raskasal(m): 12:02am On Jan 19, 2016
cruzita:
him dey find the missing budget

Lolz. U dey vex ooo
Re: Little Kid Peeping At Her Aunt's Panties (Photo) by Peacetemi: 12:22am On Jan 19, 2016
And if she's not wearing panties nkor??

1 Like

Re: Little Kid Peeping At Her Aunt's Panties (Photo) by Peacetemi: 12:24am On Jan 19, 2016
Dklef:

No body is saying all of you are bad. We're just saying that the hype and praises you get from the opposite sex is gotten to your heads!

You check a lady's wardrope and find both decent and the non-decent clothings. and guess what? She prefers put on the non decent ones! The one that shows her boob, the ones that will show her thighs. Why? Because she gets attention while on those outfits!
Truth is, its all vanity. Nothing so special about you cleavages and stuff. I'd rather masturbate the living day out of my díldo than to oblige ya'all girls that thinks;; 'who run the world' girls.

your DI LDO?? you're GAY
Re: Little Kid Peeping At Her Aunt's Panties (Photo) by Dklef(m): 12:33am On Jan 19, 2016
Peacetemi:
your DI LDO?? you're GAY
Bring me your sister and see how quick she'll leave your dada's home for good. And oh, thats if she's neat underneath dolt!
Re: Little Kid Peeping At Her Aunt's Panties (Photo) by Appareil(m): 12:38am On Jan 19, 2016
AwesomeDuru:
Proper Hygiene no dey wona side of the world? How come you describe women as such? Sorry there are very very clean women. No smell, no nothing. In fact clean? I can tell you if you want to know..

2 Likes

Re: Little Kid Peeping At Her Aunt's Panties (Photo) by Opoki(m): 12:49am On Jan 19, 2016
AwesomeDuru:
I just like your post but I still have to say shut up at the boded! grin

1 Like

Re: Little Kid Peeping At Her Aunt's Panties (Photo) by Peacetemi: 1:41am On Jan 19, 2016
Dklef:

Bring me your sister and see how quick she'll leave your dada's home for good.
And oh, thats if she's neat underneath dolt!
sorry bro, aint got a sister
Re: Little Kid Peeping At Her Aunt's Panties (Photo) by Youngpo413: 2:37am On Jan 19, 2016
sonofananimal:
100% correct
longest time
Re: Little Kid Peeping At Her Aunt's Panties (Photo) by bayonino: 3:48am On Jan 19, 2016
AwesomeDuru:
grin seconded!
Re: Little Kid Peeping At Her Aunt's Panties (Photo) by azezola(m): 3:59am On Jan 19, 2016
The little man just looked at stinky pussy
Re: Little Kid Peeping At Her Aunt's Panties (Photo) by ekensi01: 4:44am On Jan 19, 2016
SINNZ:
All that odour! embarassed

I hope that kid doesn't get a concussion embarassed
Endtime ladies. where is the mother?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Zimbabwean Married Woman Thanks Wrong Man For ‘Hot Sex’ / My Husband Can’t Satisfy Me Sexually – Wife / I Want More Than A Round Of Sex – Housewife (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.