Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,240 members, 7,807,810 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:42 PM

Bride Marries Her Dead Fiance At His Funeral, This Is So Touching... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bride Marries Her Dead Fiance At His Funeral, This Is So Touching... (1393 Views)

Nigerian Sex Slave, Princess, Marries Her Client In Italy (Photos, Video) / Lady Who Abandoned Her Fiance At The Altar In 2015 Finally Explains Why She Left / Photos: Bride Marries Her Dead Groom At His Funeral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bride Marries Her Dead Fiance At His Funeral, This Is So Touching... by datprincess(f): 4:39pm On Jan 18, 2016
Bride marries her dead fiance at his funeral, this is so touching..see photos here
bride marries her dead fiancy

A Thai woman, Nan Thippharat, 26, was planning to get married within a few months to her fiancé, Fiat, but he passed away from a sudden heart attack, before they could exchange their vows.
She then decided to hold a wedding ceremony on his funeral and she posted the photos on her Facebook page, with the caption: "I dreamed of our wedding. I saw us holding hands. Rest in peace. I love you, Fiat. Please know that our dream has come true."
HOT POST..reasons you should not live together with your fiancy before marriage
Although touching, the marriage isn’t recognized under the country's law. Nan said: "It was my way of paying tribute to him in this life because I know one day we will be together for eternity in the next one. I loved him with all my heart and I couldn't bear it when he was taken from me. He looked splendid on his wedding day - I know he would have liked it. SEE MORE PHOTOS AND WATCH THE FULL VIDEO HERE...http://www.odiongist.com/2016/01/bride-marries-her-dead-fiance-at-his.html

1 Share

Re: Bride Marries Her Dead Fiance At His Funeral, This Is So Touching... by therealelazizi: 4:55pm On Jan 18, 2016
"And things fell apart honey but I'll love you for life. Remember I am gonna miss you"-she tells him through her heart. This is what real love looks like....It's good she understood that taking her own life wasn't an option.

1 Like

Re: Bride Marries Her Dead Fiance At His Funeral, This Is So Touching... by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jan 18, 2016
True love sad sad sad

When you can never let go sad
Re: Bride Marries Her Dead Fiance At His Funeral, This Is So Touching... by datprincess(f): 10:43pm On Jan 18, 2016
lipsrsealed
Re: Bride Marries Her Dead Fiance At His Funeral, This Is So Touching... by sinaj(f): 10:56pm On Jan 18, 2016
Which one is true love again undecided

This woman is sick nd shud be helped to face reality sad

Is it wen diz woman tries slipin with a corpse they will knw she is mentally derailed

2 Likes

Re: Bride Marries Her Dead Fiance At His Funeral, This Is So Touching... by Lexusgs430: 1:48am On Jan 19, 2016
Did he kiss the bride (or did the officiating ask him to kiss his bride)?
Early stages of madness!!!!

1 Like

Re: Bride Marries Her Dead Fiance At His Funeral, This Is So Touching... by gomzy121: 1:53am On Jan 19, 2016
omo this kind love no dey exist for Africa at all, thoughtless of Nigeria see love!!! see love!!!!
Re: Bride Marries Her Dead Fiance At His Funeral, This Is So Touching... by Tampinu(m): 2:42am On Jan 20, 2016
datprincess:
Bride marries her dead fiance at his funeral, this is so touching..see photos here
bride marries her dead fiancy

A Thai woman, Nan Thippharat, 26, was planning to get married within a few months to her fiancé, Fiat, but he passed away from a sudden heart attack, before they could exchange their vows.
She then decided to hold a wedding ceremony on his funeral and she posted the photos on her Facebook page, with the caption: "I dreamed of our wedding. I saw us holding hands. Rest in peace. I love you, Fiat. Please know that our dream has come true."
HOT POST..reasons you should not live together with your fiancy before marriage
Although touching, the marriage isn’t recognized under the country's law. Nan said: "It was my way of paying tribute to him in this life because I know one day we will be together for eternity in the next one. I loved him with all my heart and I couldn't bear it when he was taken from me. He looked splendid on his wedding day - I know he would have liked it. SEE MORE PHOTOS AND WATCH THE FULL VIDEO HERE...http://www.odiongist.com/2016/01/bride-marries-her-dead-fiance-at-his.html

Yeye dey smell, like Ponmoh!!! undecided
Re: Bride Marries Her Dead Fiance At His Funeral, This Is So Touching... by datprincess(f): 9:09am On Feb 10, 2016
Tampinu:

Yeye dey smell, like Ponmoh!!! undecided
Re: Bride Marries Her Dead Fiance At His Funeral, This Is So Touching... by Tampinu(m): 4:21pm On Feb 10, 2016
datprincess:

Did I see you disagree that yeh-yeh dey smell like ponmoh? Hope you know what Ponmoh is? It does smell bad, innit?
wink
Re: Bride Marries Her Dead Fiance At His Funeral, This Is So Touching... by datprincess(f): 9:26pm On Feb 10, 2016
what smells like ponmoh
Tampinu:

Did I see you disagree that yeh-yeh dey smell like ponmoh? Hope you know what Ponmoh is? It does smell bad, innit?
wink
Re: Bride Marries Her Dead Fiance At His Funeral, This Is So Touching... by Kayoski(m): 9:47pm On Feb 10, 2016
only a deranged person will call this true love..

The woman is obviously still traumatized by the events so she isn't in her right senses...

if the dead fiance can't read his vows and say I do , then i propose the obviously deranged priest should annul the union and seek for special mental care for the woman..

cos after the wedding , she would claim they want to have their honeymoon and life happily ever after..

" There is no wisdom or counsel in the grave "

". what association does the dead have with the living ? "

I can't shout, Lalasticlala come and see another End-time news
Re: Bride Marries Her Dead Fiance At His Funeral, This Is So Touching... by Tampinu(m): 3:32pm On Feb 11, 2016
datprincess:
what smells like ponmoh

Yeh Yeh, na im dey smell like Ponmoh! smiley

(1) (Reply)

Me And My Beautiful Babe / Hilarious Pigin Proverbs / 5 Things Women Desire Most In Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.