Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,570 members, 7,809,081 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:38 PM

Genevieve Nnaji Looks Like A Teenager Instead Of A 36 Yr Old Woman In New Photo - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Nnaji Looks Like A Teenager Instead Of A 36 Yr Old Woman In New Photo (47346 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji Looks Flawless In New Makeup Photos / Genevieve Nnaji Looks Smashing In Red Gown, As She Hangs Out With Friends / Genevieve Nnaji Looks Hot In Black Outfit (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Looks Like A Teenager Instead Of A 36 Yr Old Woman In New Photo by mikaael(m): 12:39pm On Jan 19, 2016
God abeg jus giMme 5 mins wit dz bae indoors
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Looks Like A Teenager Instead Of A 36 Yr Old Woman In New Photo by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jan 19, 2016
Daminaj1:
She did not caption the photo because it is too cute for words

https://www.instagram.com/p/BAsGEPTOOtY/?taken-by=genevievennaji

Is it me or she looks 20? kiss

cc:lalasticlala

Who gives a shìt?
BTW whats up with her upcoming wedding to her boo Alhaji Abba
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Looks Like A Teenager Instead Of A 36 Yr Old Woman In New Photo by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jan 19, 2016
I look like her grin
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Looks Like A Teenager Instead Of A 36 Yr Old Woman In New Photo by Daminaj1(f): 12:43pm On Jan 19, 2016
Daresh:

She's not 36

I know.
But see below... We have to go with what she has declared.

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Looks Like A Teenager Instead Of A 36 Yr Old Woman In New Photo by creepsyme(f): 12:55pm On Jan 19, 2016
Daminaj1:
She did not caption the photo because it is too cute for words

https://www.instagram.com/p/BAsGEPTOOtY/?taken-by=genevievennaji

Is it me or she looks 20? kiss

cc:lalasticlala
this culd be an old pic u know. beariful tho.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Looks Like A Teenager Instead Of A 36 Yr Old Woman In New Photo by femzy(m): 12:56pm On Jan 19, 2016
SandraEmoney:
kiss kiss kiss

Sweet sixteen just like me.. forever young kiss kiss

In your mind lol
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Looks Like A Teenager Instead Of A 36 Yr Old Woman In New Photo by fortunechy(m): 12:59pm On Jan 19, 2016
evidence of fatial treatment.........instead of her to go n get married she's here forming teenager
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Looks Like A Teenager Instead Of A 36 Yr Old Woman In New Photo by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jan 19, 2016
ubecharles:
. That your environment looks Python infested. Careful dear
grin whats wrong with y'all..someone cant take pics anywhere but her environment.

Okay thanks Zoologist angry

tongue
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Looks Like A Teenager Instead Of A 36 Yr Old Woman In New Photo by Xandred(m): 2:09pm On Jan 19, 2016
tottinova:
No go marry, dey look like teenager
tell that woman o..
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Looks Like A Teenager Instead Of A 36 Yr Old Woman In New Photo by Teewhy2: 2:27pm On Jan 19, 2016
toprealman:
Are you saying that OBJ, Atiku, Bamanga Tukur, Dangote, Adenuga are all poor because they all look old to me, going by your theory?
kindly read well, I said you CAN, I didn't say YOU will. It doesn't work for every body
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Looks Like A Teenager Instead Of A 36 Yr Old Woman In New Photo by TheNextAce: 2:31pm On Jan 19, 2016
finestiyke:

Cue not queue. You're wecome

Dude thanks man. Well, no one is above mistake. I appreciate the correction

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Looks Like A Teenager Instead Of A 36 Yr Old Woman In New Photo by lasurjunior(m): 3:08pm On Jan 19, 2016
she looks like she's just clocking 18....cute!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Looks Like A Teenager Instead Of A 36 Yr Old Woman In New Photo by lepasharon(f): 3:29pm On Jan 19, 2016
tottinova:

Do you have a husband for her?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Looks Like A Teenager Instead Of A 36 Yr Old Woman In New Photo by Etizz: 3:41pm On Jan 19, 2016
Speechless3:
You guys @ yaba left are on break again?

Hahahahahahah..... I think I have to lock my door oh....... Last time they were on break my electronics got missing....

Lol....

Funny babe

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Looks Like A Teenager Instead Of A 36 Yr Old Woman In New Photo by dabimzy(f): 3:53pm On Jan 19, 2016
She's beautiful.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Looks Like A Teenager Instead Of A 36 Yr Old Woman In New Photo by tottinova: 4:27pm On Jan 19, 2016
lepasharon:

Do you have a husband for her?

So it's me that will find husband for her enh! angry
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Looks Like A Teenager Instead Of A 36 Yr Old Woman In New Photo by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jan 19, 2016
she looks her age to me.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Looks Like A Teenager Instead Of A 36 Yr Old Woman In New Photo by seenter84: 6:41pm On Jan 19, 2016
Camera work
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Looks Like A Teenager Instead Of A 36 Yr Old Woman In New Photo by damfun: 9:05pm On Jan 19, 2016
tottinova:
see mentality... Like say every1 who get's married is destined to av a happy ever after. Dey dia nd not pursue ur dreams, be there looking for Mr right/Mrs left to make ur life better.#yamayamacomment#
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Looks Like A Teenager Instead Of A 36 Yr Old Woman In New Photo by damfun: 9:10pm On Jan 19, 2016
fortunechy:
evidence of fatial treatment.........instead of her to go n get married she's here forming teenager
y dont u go back to sch first nd get the correct spelling of words instead of lecturing others..no be only fatial treatment na abdulfatia body cream #gerrarahia# haters go get a life.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Looks Like A Teenager Instead Of A 36 Yr Old Woman In New Photo by Enzymo: 9:12pm On Jan 19, 2016
Na only face fit be oh!

When you see the body ,

Then you go believe say 36 is real...?

No one can cheat nature don't be decieved
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Looks Like A Teenager Instead Of A 36 Yr Old Woman In New Photo by tottinova: 9:13pm On Jan 19, 2016
damfun:
see mentality... Like say every1 who get's married is destined to av a happy ever after. Dey dia nd not pursue ur dreams, be there looking for Mr right/Mrs left to make ur life better.#yamayamacomment#

I don't get you oh!
Are you with or against me
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Looks Like A Teenager Instead Of A 36 Yr Old Woman In New Photo by damfun: 9:27pm On Jan 19, 2016
tottinova:

I don't get you oh!
am not with u oo. Am against u on this topic. Marriage aint for all, nd all aint for marriage.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Looks Like A Teenager Instead Of A 36 Yr Old Woman In New Photo by tottinova: 9:34pm On Jan 19, 2016
damfun:
am not with u oo. Am against u on this topic. Marriage aint for all, nd all aint for marriage.

Oh!
Who told you i'm not chasing my dreams
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Looks Like A Teenager Instead Of A 36 Yr Old Woman In New Photo by fortunechy(m): 5:44am On Jan 20, 2016
damfun:
y dont u go back to sch first nd get the correct spelling of words instead of lecturing others..no be only fatial treatment na abdulfatia body cream #gerrarahia# haters go get a life.
see hw u show ur ignorant.Go get a life,fool!!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Looks Like A Teenager Instead Of A 36 Yr Old Woman In New Photo by Godsgal(f): 1:54pm On Jan 20, 2016
Each time i see her, i am encouragd that dis portable stature & babyface of mine wil pay off @ d long run
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Looks Like A Teenager Instead Of A 36 Yr Old Woman In New Photo by lilyheaven: 7:08pm On Jan 26, 2016
edwife:

She will but later in life. I am blessed with this type of gene,my granny can give you a run for your money. grin

It has nothing to do with money but good diet, exercises, good environment and definitely good gene. wink
the only thing I picked there is gene
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Looks Like A Teenager Instead Of A 36 Yr Old Woman In New Photo by herboshedhe(f): 5:01pm On Jan 27, 2016
Beauty@its peak...I so love you bae!!!

Keep being beautiful
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Looks Like A Teenager Instead Of A 36 Yr Old Woman In New Photo by hashtagg(m): 12:47pm On Feb 16, 2016
Speechless3:

awwww! cheesy who you be?
your opposite neighbors downstairs at Riverstone

cheesy
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Looks Like A Teenager Instead Of A 36 Yr Old Woman In New Photo by Nobody: 6:03pm On Feb 17, 2016
hashtagg:

your opposite neighbors downstairs at Riverstone

cheesy

my neighbour on nairaland shocked Emma? Austin? Igwe? who cheesy
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Looks Like A Teenager Instead Of A 36 Yr Old Woman In New Photo by cr7lomo: 7:15pm On Feb 17, 2016
Speechless3:
my neighbour on nairaland shocked Emma? Austin? Igwe? who cheesy

Speechless, u bk... u were off for like thru out yesterday and the whole of today
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Looks Like A Teenager Instead Of A 36 Yr Old Woman In New Photo by damfun: 12:41am On Jan 03, 2017
tottinova:

I don't get you oh!

Not against u dear

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woli Arole's Comedy partner, Asiri gets married as his comedian friends Tease / Zubby Michael Shuts Down Shoprite Onitsha As He Visits Ingoliment Gold (video) / Mohbad: Something Was Added To Water NDLEA Gave Me To Drink (Gistlover)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.