Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,581 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:45 PM

If You Have Money In The Bank Right Now (must Read) - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Have Money In The Bank Right Now (must Read) (13520 Views)

Pictures from The Bank War Happening On Twitter / Union Bank Replies An Angry Customer Who Wants To Leave The Bank On Twitter / 16 moments those depositing money in the bank can Relate To. (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Have Money In The Bank Right Now (must Read) by MaziOmenuko: 9:48am On Jan 19, 2016
CharlesIyke414:
biko nwa nnem gini ka okwuru, kowaaram biko. Enwekwaram fixed deposit.

Jee na ulo_aku, mepo account ana akpo 'Domiciliary account". Were ego nu na "fixed deposit", goro dollar were tinye wa na domiciliary account gi.

Ihea bu ihe madu nile kwesiri ina eme oge nile; 30% of savings kwesiri idi na ego ala ndi ozo: dollar ma obu pound sterling.
Re: If You Have Money In The Bank Right Now (must Read) by nwadiuko1(m): 9:59am On Jan 19, 2016
bloodyBLOGGER:
I thought these nonentities threatened to boycott nairaland because of rule 9.

So it was just an empty threat after all. grin
how are they nonentities? because they speak their own language? do you even know what they are talking about? pls purge yourself of hate

1 Like

Re: If You Have Money In The Bank Right Now (must Read) by nwadiuko1(m): 10:01am On Jan 19, 2016
shigoslim:

Please tirri appearance money and uloaku , and select it , purchase land you werre you can not buy .

but the amount of dollars to daafo 1 = 300 to fall to 700 hostages IMF million GE merri Buhari . Time , money burru appearance and uloaku listen fepushia finish .

When you buy land , you werre can not re , select hcl See . Birri English in Europe will buy land n'ukwurru artificial voice states turtle dollars go down 700+ nor will their shi .

Go on uloaku , burru ni ! Buy low . Currency will fall , the money nor the land gani fall . Cotton bath everybody is cash tani . Burru will burru invasions
even translators fear igbo language

5 Likes

Re: If You Have Money In The Bank Right Now (must Read) by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 10:03am On Jan 19, 2016
asadike:
nje oti ri pe kosi egbe omo oduduwa ni bi?
Emebina ihea site na Igwa ndi ah okwu n'asusu ha.
Re: If You Have Money In The Bank Right Now (must Read) by nwadiuko1(m): 10:06am On Jan 19, 2016
yommys01:
Correct English or in English bottomline is, English. Is this thread written in English?
there ain't even a law that says we must write in English
Re: If You Have Money In The Bank Right Now (must Read) by nwadiuko1(m): 10:09am On Jan 19, 2016
MaziOmenuko:

Kedu ka isi noro na obodo_oyibo ma na ebu amuma na ego ala anyi ga ada? Biko, igocha ala ma oburu na ego obodo anyi adaghi?

ala adighi aku ahia
Re: If You Have Money In The Bank Right Now (must Read) by Subsidy101(m): 10:26am On Jan 19, 2016
emmalexabl:
Okwu nke a I kwuru by okwu ziri ezi...

Ndigbo turu n'ilu si..atuoro omara ya amata ma atuoro ofeke.,ofenye isi n'ohia.

Anaghi kwanu agwa ochi nti n'agha esula!!

Naijeriya nkea agwula Ike..,Ana apachi ya na eliki....
Nna gi muru gi!
Re: If You Have Money In The Bank Right Now (must Read) by yommys01(m): 10:27am On Jan 19, 2016
thewarrior72:

You shouldn't be flogging a dead horse, i had expected u to take the easiest rout which is otapiapia, since there's no law to invoke against the use of indigenous dialect on this forum.
I can buy otapiapia for you and your folks. Just give me their address(es).
Re: If You Have Money In The Bank Right Now (must Read) by yommys01(m): 10:29am On Jan 19, 2016
falseman:

You should be a patriotic Nigerian. Should we discourage our language or completely let it go extinct because we have to copy westerners?
So if I open up a thread to teach my language then it should be banned?

People even write in pidgin English which is not correct English should they also ban that?
Whats sauce for the goose, should be sauce for the gander don't you think?

If a rule will not be enforced, it should not be made. RULE 21 is clear on this.
Re: If You Have Money In The Bank Right Now (must Read) by nwadiuko1(m): 10:34am On Jan 19, 2016
yommys01:

If a rule will not be enforced, it should not be made. RULE 21 is clear on this.
go through rule 21 again and correct your self.......perfect spelling or grammar can be in any language.
Re: If You Have Money In The Bank Right Now (must Read) by falseman(m): 10:53am On Jan 19, 2016
yommys01:

Rules 21 says

21. Please spell words correctly when you post, and try to use perfect grammar and punctuation.

The words from the op were correctly written, punctuated and grammatically perfect.

What's your point?

6 Likes

Re: If You Have Money In The Bank Right Now (must Read) by thewarrior72: 11:03am On Jan 19, 2016
nwadiuko1:
go through rule 21 again and correct your self.......perfect spelling or grammar can be in any language.
Don't waste ur time educating the mpama on what that RULE 21 meant. Until the owner of this site smuggled another rule banning the use of local language, indi ofe's are in for a torid time.

1 Like

Re: If You Have Money In The Bank Right Now (must Read) by profpromise: 11:04am On Jan 19, 2016
make money from here: http:///RlUjMF
Re: If You Have Money In The Bank Right Now (must Read) by thewarrior72: 11:08am On Jan 19, 2016
falseman:

Rules 21 says

21. Please spell words correctly when you post, and try to use perfect grammar and punctuation.

The words from the op were correctly written, punctuated and grammatically perfect.

What's your point?
Thank u for lecturing him/her on comprehension 101

1 Like

Re: If You Have Money In The Bank Right Now (must Read) by CharlesIyke414(m): 11:20am On Jan 19, 2016
MaziOmenuko:

Jee na ulo_aku, mepo account ana akpo 'Domiciliary account". Were ego nu na "fixed deposit", goro dollar were tinye wa na domiciliary account gi.

Ihea bu ihe madu nile kwesiri ina eme oge nile; 30% of savings kwesiri idi na ego ala ndi ozo: dollar ma obu pound sterling.
nwannem biko dollar mu ga azuta tinye na domisilari oga'mutaram omurunwa?
Re: If You Have Money In The Bank Right Now (must Read) by BluePearls(m): 11:57am On Jan 19, 2016
umu ibo, gini na hio eba? biko o ala ko si ayin zuta, or akukwo beke?
Re: If You Have Money In The Bank Right Now (must Read) by asadike(f): 12:52pm On Jan 19, 2016
humanbeing5th:
werey, i knw u are one of d immigrant from erosion region dat come and and hawk lacasera and gala in our beautiful south west cities and definatly u must understand our language, but gosh! u can hardly see any yoruba migrating to dat erosion land, so definately u can hardly se yoruba dat understand all d shiit above
okobo. U are not even happy dat we came to develope your land for u. Are u not ashame of d red brown roof and mud u people call house? I am not d one dat ask your fathers to sell land to us. you should thk your stars dat it is ndigbo that are re colonising u guys and not come here to spew hatred filled thrash.
Re: If You Have Money In The Bank Right Now (must Read) by asadike(f): 1:02pm On Jan 19, 2016
IkpuMmadu:
nna m ihe unu kwuru bu eziokwu....otua ka odi...onye zuru ala mere ezigbo investment.

otolo gbagbuo ndi ofe...kedu okeipku na peppyluv

kedu asadike na aku amu dike ?

bia ugomba na ezepromoe
Asa abata go n'ogbo. Ngwa ife nine me be zie.
Re: If You Have Money In The Bank Right Now (must Read) by 2sex(m): 1:22pm On Jan 19, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin I say make I follow asadike ooo seeing she is from Anambra as we dey scout for wifey, na so I take enter speaking in tongues ewooo.... my eyes with tears from laughter.
Re: If You Have Money In The Bank Right Now (must Read) by asadike(f): 1:24pm On Jan 19, 2016
2sex:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin I say make I follow asadike ooo seeing she is from Anambra as we dey scout for wifey, na so I take enter speaking in tongues ewooo.... my eyes with tears from laughter.
lol.
Re: If You Have Money In The Bank Right Now (must Read) by 2sex(m): 1:43pm On Jan 19, 2016
asadike:
lol.
errm... are u taken?
Re: If You Have Money In The Bank Right Now (must Read) by rexbuton: 2:05pm On Jan 19, 2016
this is why fulani kill you guys
Re: If You Have Money In The Bank Right Now (must Read) by amunkita(m): 2:23pm On Jan 19, 2016
yommys01:
Correct English or in English bottomline is, English. Is this thread written in English?

Nwanne ga ria Nsi ndi Obodo yoloba..

Ikpu ria gi..
Afo Nsi, ewu iceland..

All the while Olamide thread trended nd we see yoloba jargon used, u did not invite Mynd44 onye ara Ogbete to ban them...

Umu nwanne adim sure nah that onye ara moderator nkporo aha, ya kum ban 35yrs..

1 Like

Re: If You Have Money In The Bank Right Now (must Read) by amunkita(m): 2:24pm On Jan 19, 2016
rexbuton:
this is why fulani kill you guys

Quote me when they kill ur family...

1 Like

Re: If You Have Money In The Bank Right Now (must Read) by asadike(f): 2:49pm On Jan 19, 2016
2sex:
errm... are u taken?
not yet
Re: If You Have Money In The Bank Right Now (must Read) by IkpuMmadu: 3:09pm On Jan 19, 2016
asadike:
Asa abata go n'ogbo. Ngwa ife nine me be zie.

gbam ..otua ka odi

enebe ukwu egbuo ewu
enebe ikpu ede cheque
omuma asa aru

1 Like

Re: If You Have Money In The Bank Right Now (must Read) by IkpuMmadu: 3:11pm On Jan 19, 2016
amunkita:

Nwanne ga ria Nsi ndi Obodo yoloba..

Ikpu ria gi..
Afo Nsi, ewu iceland..

All the while Olamide thread trended nd we see yoloba jargon used, u did not invite Mynd44 onye ara Ogbete to ban them...

Umu nwanne adim sure nah that onye ara moderator nkporo aha, ya kum ban 35yrs..

lol..nwanne inwelu onu ojooo.

kedu udi afa ina aza

na nairaland ka enwelu ndi na asa okeipku, amudimkpa

1 Like

Re: If You Have Money In The Bank Right Now (must Read) by IkpuMmadu: 3:13pm On Jan 19, 2016
thewarrior72:

Don't waste ur time educating the mpama on what that RULE 21 meant. Until the owner of this site smuggled another rule banning the use of local language, indi ofe's are in for a torid time.

we know their language but they don't know ours

ndi ofenmmanu nala na iyi
Re: If You Have Money In The Bank Right Now (must Read) by IkpuMmadu: 3:18pm On Jan 19, 2016
shigoslim:

Please tirri appearance money and uloaku , and select it , purchase land you werre you can not buy .

but the amount of dollars to daafo 1 = 300 to fall to 700 hostages IMF million GE merri Buhari . Time , money burru appearance and uloaku listen fepushia finish .

When you buy land , you werre can not re , select hcl See . Birri English in Europe will buy land n'ukwurru artificial voice states turtle dollars go down 700+ nor will their shi .

Go on uloaku , burru ni ! Buy low . Currency will fall , the money nor the land gani fall . Cotton bath everybody is cash tani . Burru will burru invasions

lol

no vex I no fit laugh...wetin be this ? na igbo or English ...I tried reading it from English ..mbanu it didn't make sense
tried using igbo mindset it still didn't make sense

now it is either the software or the translator or you the nnanwuli that posted it is wrong

this is what we call ogbara igbo ghari

put that in Google

otolo gbagbuo Google

loooool

asadike ina ahu

1 Like

Re: If You Have Money In The Bank Right Now (must Read) by asadike(f): 3:32pm On Jan 19, 2016
IkpuMmadu:

lol

no vex I no fit laugh...wetin be this ? na igbo or English ...I tried reading it from English ..mbanu it didn't make sense
tried using igbo mindset it still didn't make sense

now it is either the software or the translator or you the nnanwuli that posted it is wrong

this is what we call ogbara igbo ghari

put that in Google

otolo gbagbuo Google

loooool

asadike ina ahu
lol. falls down from ukwu mango. I cant stop laughing o. Jesus, una no go kill me one day for nairaland o. Nwoke di mma, thk u so much for mentioning me, u just made my day. wey dem, umu igbo come o, od:uduwa Just fell from d sky. tony christopher, fx45, sirjeffry
Re: If You Have Money In The Bank Right Now (must Read) by IkpuMmadu: 3:41pm On Jan 19, 2016
asadike:
lol. falls down from ukwu mango. I cant stop laughing o. Jesus, una no go kill me one day for nairaland o. Nwoke di mma, thk u so much for mentioning me, u just made my day. wey dem, umu igbo come o, od:uduwa Just fell from d sky. tony christopher, fx45, sirjeffery

ogini na achu oduduwa ..onye chupulu oduduwa...sheby them wan learn igbo

nkita lacha ha amu

1 Like

Re: If You Have Money In The Bank Right Now (must Read) by asadike(f): 3:45pm On Jan 19, 2016
IkpuMmadu:

ogini na achu oduduwa ..onye chupulu oduduwa...sheby them wan learn igbo

nkita lacha ha amu
lwkmd

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Crypto Exchange, OKX Shuts Down In India, Advices Users To Withdraw All Funds / CBN Imposes Penalty On Banks For Mutilated Notes / Bet9ja Site Is Down, What Is Wrong???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.