Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,993 members, 7,806,884 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:15 AM

Buhari Appoints Muhammad Abdallah As NDLEA Boss - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Appoints Muhammad Abdallah As NDLEA Boss (56017 Views)

Buhari Appoints Uchechi Orji And Isa Hayatu Chiroma As Heads Of Agencies / Buhari Appoints Ibrahim Kpotum Idris As New Inspector General of Police / PDP Group Urges Buhari To Fire Bode-george’s Wife As NDLEA Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Appoints Muhammad Abdallah As NDLEA Boss by asadike(f): 10:28pm On Jan 18, 2016
Look at how d youths are being laid off their jobs and what buhari can think of is to appoint a retired army officer to man d NDLEA. Buhari allow people that are retired to rest in peace. Buhari, what u are doing is not right at all and someone needs to point it out to u.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Muhammad Abdallah As NDLEA Boss by ArodewilliamsT: 10:30pm On Jan 18, 2016
"The south especially yorubas who voted for me are kwarrupt. So i will appoint only from my core northern region"- Dullard Dumbo Doofus Buhari

13 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Muhammad Abdallah As NDLEA Boss by amanze15(m): 10:31pm On Jan 18, 2016
baba playing "brother in arms", as far as they can be proactive and productive

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Muhammad Abdallah As NDLEA Boss by condralbede(m): 10:32pm On Jan 18, 2016
Who the appointments Don help

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Muhammad Abdallah As NDLEA Boss by yommys01(m): 10:32pm On Jan 18, 2016
Elosky20:
na certificate we go chop. make we see road abeg
Coming from same people who were asking for Buhari's certificate. Hypocrisy is worst than cancer.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Muhammad Abdallah As NDLEA Boss by Jolumania432(m): 10:33pm On Jan 18, 2016
angry see him face like Barawo
Re: Buhari Appoints Muhammad Abdallah As NDLEA Boss by MAINTWO(m): 10:33pm On Jan 18, 2016
GEJ was a fool. He tot northerners will help him win second term. Fool of life.

ddippset:
Buhari uplifts his brothers from the north, more than the south while Jonathan uplifted northerners to the detriment of the southerners. Why he did this I could never understand.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Muhammad Abdallah As NDLEA Boss by manu1: 10:34pm On Jan 18, 2016
Can anyone tell me who this new man will be replacing? Who was the immediate past NDLEA DG

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Muhammad Abdallah As NDLEA Boss by chrysso83(m): 10:35pm On Jan 18, 2016
Abooki Abooki every where and they say dia is no problem. Dey want change. Change is really here.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Muhammad Abdallah As NDLEA Boss by Sunnybobo3(m): 10:36pm On Jan 18, 2016
abu12:

U want him 2 appoint a biafan, so that they will legalise cocaine trafficking?

Just like the Northern security chiefs he appointed have legalised suicide bombings, right?

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari Appoints Muhammad Abdallah As NDLEA Boss by Elosky20: 10:36pm On Jan 18, 2016
yommys01:
Coming from same people who were asking for Buhari's certificate. Hypocrisy is worst than cancer.
pls i have never questioned buhari's certificate for once, b4 u start accusing me pls check my history and posts dont just jump on me
Re: Buhari Appoints Muhammad Abdallah As NDLEA Boss by frisky2good(m): 10:37pm On Jan 18, 2016
Petrol, gum, aerosol, soak away, codeine, sukudai...... whatever!

Bubewilson:
I read somewhere that most northern youths are addicted to consuming whatever substance that 'high' their head.
Is this true?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Muhammad Abdallah As NDLEA Boss by canalily(m): 10:37pm On Jan 18, 2016
Okomi by yorubah, megida by hausa, di m by igbos....we are trying to maintain one Nigeriaangry
Re: Buhari Appoints Muhammad Abdallah As NDLEA Boss by AnanseK(m): 10:37pm On Jan 18, 2016
This is a very sensitive position and we know what the drug barons can do to compromise the office. Ahmed Giade did his best.
Just be ware Mr. Abdullahi, my drug peddler brothers will now be trying to corrupt you.
Re: Buhari Appoints Muhammad Abdallah As NDLEA Boss by mrwisesome: 10:38pm On Jan 18, 2016
Time for Family government

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Muhammad Abdallah As NDLEA Boss by Sunnybobo3(m): 10:41pm On Jan 18, 2016
doctokwus:
Truth be told, it seems PMB is really pained that despite clear evidence of the gross incompetence and corruption of gej which made other parts to vote against him,yet the ss and SE still voted overwhelmingly for him;and is reflecting in his appointments.
But though his appointees maybe competent,its imperative PMB makes a conscious effort to spread his appointments to all regions, particularly the SE. There are many poorly developed minds out there who politicians that are trying to destabilize his govt and it's anti corruption fight,feed with stories of "sectional" appointments such as this.
Every region must be made to feel a sense of belonging, and good, honest,competent people can be found in all regions,despite whatever bad image a president from that region might have passed across.
Further appointments like this should be spread.He is president for all regions, and electoral mistakes by a region(s) should not be eternally punished.

Are you just waking up? Chill and enjoy the ride rill 2019.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Muhammad Abdallah As NDLEA Boss by maestroferddi: 10:41pm On Jan 18, 2016
doctokwus:
Truth be told, it seems PMB is really pained that despite clear evidence of the gross incompetence and corruption of gej which made other parts to vote against him,yet the ss and SE still voted overwhelmingly for him;and is reflecting in his appointments.
But though his appointees maybe competent,its imperative PMB makes a conscious effort to spread his appointments to all regions, particularly the SE. There are many poorly developed minds out there who politicians that are trying to destabilize his govt and it's anti corruption fight,feed with stories of "sectional" appointments such as this.
Every region must be made to feel a sense of belonging, and good, honest,competent people can be found in all regions,despite whatever bad image a president from that region might have passed across.
Further appointments like this should be spread.He is president for all regions, and electoral mistakes by a region(s) should not be eternally punished.
What nonsense are you talking about?

If the South East have another chance to vote in the 2015 election again, we shall still vote against Buhari. Deal with that.

He can continue propagating his petty nepotism for all we care but every dog will surely have its day.

Na today?!

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Appoints Muhammad Abdallah As NDLEA Boss by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jan 18, 2016
PMB s appointments so far 90% North...8%SW,2%SS...Keep it up Mr president haters will always hate

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Muhammad Abdallah As NDLEA Boss by DisGuy: 10:42pm On Jan 18, 2016
Never heard of an Igbo as EFCC or NDLEA boss..its almost reserved for Northerners

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Muhammad Abdallah As NDLEA Boss by jkendy(m): 10:43pm On Jan 18, 2016
Walahi, dis guy sure looks like a 'tutolin' 'paccalin' 'enzolin' nd 'tramolin' addict. See him bear bear nah
Re: Buhari Appoints Muhammad Abdallah As NDLEA Boss by mikki123(m): 10:44pm On Jan 18, 2016
Nepotism of the highest order... Is he telling me that people from south are not capable.. Government of northerners by northerners and for northerners

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Muhammad Abdallah As NDLEA Boss by solonazzy: 10:46pm On Jan 18, 2016
nickxtra:
An a great supporter of President Buhari, but I totally disagree with him in the way he is making sectional appointments
Dats ur cup of tea.... Ur opinion definitely doesnt matter
Re: Buhari Appoints Muhammad Abdallah As NDLEA Boss by mikki123(m): 10:48pm On Jan 18, 2016
Nepotism of the highest order..i he telling me that people from south are not capable... Government of northerners by northerners and for northerners

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Muhammad Abdallah As NDLEA Boss by igboboy3(m): 10:48pm On Jan 18, 2016
doctokwus:
I may not share your political views, but of this post, I am very proud.
Re: Buhari Appoints Muhammad Abdallah As NDLEA Boss by Frank3n2(m): 10:49pm On Jan 18, 2016
Government of the North!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Muhammad Abdallah As NDLEA Boss by biafranbaby(m): 10:50pm On Jan 18, 2016
Abokki everywhere
Abokki government

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Muhammad Abdallah As NDLEA Boss by Mopolchi: 10:51pm On Jan 18, 2016
awusa ebe niile. o gbasara m?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Muhammad Abdallah As NDLEA Boss by mightyhaze: 10:53pm On Jan 18, 2016
Sunnybobo3:

Just like the Northern security chiefs he appointed hace legalised suicide bombings, right?
xcellent reply 2 d retard

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Muhammad Abdallah As NDLEA Boss by emajoe: 10:55pm On Jan 18, 2016
kulikuli26:
These appointments are lopsided. There isn't any balance at all. This isn't how to be a leader. I just find it difficult to believe that Buhari is ignoring a lot of competent hands that worked so hard for the party's victory e.g Abike dabiri, wale Edun, Dele Alake, to mention a few. I hope his attention is been called to this anomaly.

Why are you joining the 5% "pipe fesen" BLOG?
Wailing is FREE!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Muhammad Abdallah As NDLEA Boss by tete7000(m): 10:58pm On Jan 18, 2016
nickxtra:
An a great supporter of President Buhari, but I totally disagree with him in the way he is making sectional appointments

Supporter but disagree with him? That's probably no more support but sycophancy. Why not say it the correct way? I used to support this man before but with his nepotic ways, I have come to dislike him. cheesy grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ponzi Scheme: Chinmark Investor, Nuella Commits Suicide / Ajimobi Shuts Down Obasanjo Farms, Banks, University Press, Others In Oyo / Police Panel To Grill DCP Kyari As US Issues Arrest Warrant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.