Stats: 3,150,367 members, 7,808,282 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:49 AM

Nigeria Have Suffered (my Experience On A Visit To India). - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigeria Have Suffered (my Experience On A Visit To India). (66686 Views)

Man Calls On Chinese Govt. For Help After A Visit To Port Harcourt Airport / See Eleven (11) Things You Will Experience On Your Trip To Markudi, Nigeria / Recession Bites Hard, My Experience On Arikair Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Have Suffered (my Experience On A Visit To India). by adeoluolagbegi(m): 9:54am On Jan 19, 2016
guy go do thankz giving ooo because if not god u wud have landed in jail
Re: Nigeria Have Suffered (my Experience On A Visit To India). by babeface3: 9:59am On Jan 19, 2016
As if its something new to face such treatments as black African. Inside a train a policeman walked passed everyone approached me to deman for my ticket and thereafter asked for my passport. A while woman was beside me grinning for reasons I did not understand.
lolzzzz:
I went to India to visit a friend of mine in Mumbai, I saw Nigerians lavishing and wasting in that country. India as a country is very poor and the only proffesion booming there is the medical and pharmaceutical line, still they disrespect African and take us as shiit. Let me share this experience " I walked into a shopping mall and I got to admired this sweet fair india girl, I thought it was like in Nigeria so I was like " babe, how are you?", the girl smiled and she was like "if she's not fine, what kind I do for her?" I thought it was a joke oooo, the next minute I saw youths gathering in the mall and wanting to harass me, the india girl kept telling them that "I asked her how she was with a smile on my face". I immediately noticed an old, matured man, so I thought he would understand my plights, so I told him "sir, asking someone how he/she is in Nigeria is like a compliment", to my greatest surprise the man yelled at me and asked why I should ask her such question, he sounded as if its wrong for me to ask an India girl out. To my greatest surprise they kept dragging my cloth until the security men came to rescue me.

I met an agile Nigerian guy crying and telling me he wish to see nigeria again.

My people, no place like home ooo, I remembered visiting Dubai late last year, I went to a particular area called chaja ( not sure if I get the spelling), this area is full of wasted and stranded nigerians with no hope of coming back home.

Abeg, I will start to appreciate this home called Nigeria oo, no matter how its is oooo

Re: Nigeria Have Suffered (my Experience On A Visit To India). by Nobody: 10:00am On Jan 19, 2016
Wiseoldman:
The same Nigerians would go to Dubai Marina, snap a picture to fool the other monkeys back home. I have a couple of people asking me for 450k to go to Dubai to hustle. As I won't give them they would say I'm bad. But the shameful life of slavery, passport stealing, hunger Nigerians are living there is not what I want for my enemy. Unfortunately some monkeys would still not listen. They would still run to Dubai with money enough to start a good business in Nigeria only to get the and get their passport stolen or most even sell their passport for food (This is actually the major reason for bringing people to dubia, so other stranded folks can buy their passport while the new guys start their own 20 years suffer)

Shit heads!!!

(Pardon my typos, I don't typo well when I'm vexxed)

if i asked for roughly that amount to go to russia and study, would you give it to me?
Re: Nigeria Have Suffered (my Experience On A Visit To India). by chigoizie7(m): 10:02am On Jan 19, 2016
Ginaz:
If you have the money to spend and live comfortably outside the country, you won't even know the map of Nigeria let alone remembering it. Nigeria is a lovely country, its our politicians making it a living hell for us to stay.

Just like u have the kind of money people like atiku and OBJ and host of them , u will not even like to leave naija, cos life is good once there is money.

Re: Nigeria Have Suffered (my Experience On A Visit To India). by kay29000(m): 10:03am On Jan 19, 2016
elvisdaniels:

No not every black depends on the Indian ,the Indians that hate Africans a lot are the ones they call Tamil ,those one's are very black in skin color and wicked also, few call Africans Bro

How ironic. I would have thought it was the lighter skinned Indians that would hate Africans.

Re: Nigeria Have Suffered (my Experience On A Visit To India). by erico2k2(m): 10:05am On Jan 19, 2016
Menace2Society:
Why would a right thinking person judge a country thru movies grin
Answer: they are in secondary school
Re: Nigeria Have Suffered (my Experience On A Visit To India). by mikeapollo: 10:06am On Jan 19, 2016
Ginaz:

Can you imagine? Those dirty Indians if not for bollywood I watch I dont give a damn about them. But you can't and shouldn't blame them, rather blame you countrymen who gives us bad names each day by pushing drugs all over the world, if hell fire is a country sef, they won't mind the fire sufa dem chop. undecided

India is a very conservative nation and they don't tolerate public display of any affection between people of opposite sex, especially when a foreigner like an African is involved.
As per drugs, we Nigerians are known all over India as drug pushers. There is a particular town called Goa near Mumbai....Nigerians ae known to be drug pushers and the populace are often warned to stay clear of Nigerians.
The truth hurts but it most be told. Nigerians have become a big nuisance in many countries around the world because of our loss of values and our crass desperation for money at the expense of every other thing!

Re: Nigeria Have Suffered (my Experience On A Visit To India). by erico2k2(m): 10:06am On Jan 19, 2016
chigoizie7:

Wrong with all that money they still need security to move about.

Just like u have the kind of money people like atiku and OBJ and host of them , u will not even like to leave naija, cos life is good once there is money.
Re: Nigeria Have Suffered (my Experience On A Visit To India). by delonz(m): 10:06am On Jan 19, 2016
lolzzzz:
hmmm, me self, I no believe am when the thing dey happen. It was like a film.
you better believe him. The guy was lucky it happened at the mall, if he had done that at the metro or on the street, he would have received the beating of his life.

Re: Nigeria Have Suffered (my Experience On A Visit To India). by Cyojunior(m): 10:14am On Jan 19, 2016
ArodewilliamsT:
That's why sensible people now travel with BFR passports.

Try n get dense wit ua biafran passport

Re: Nigeria Have Suffered (my Experience On A Visit To India). by Sanchase: 10:22am On Jan 19, 2016
95 percent Indians are dirty and stinking pieces of poo. They try to conquer everywhere they go, they have very low esteem when it come to girls. Their esteem is so low that their woman have to pay the bride price for their men. In others words Indian girls pay dowries for their men.

Next time avoid confrontation with them as they are too timid and always claim they know something they dont. This also applies to their neighbours, Pakistans, Bangladesh etc.

Re: Nigeria Have Suffered (my Experience On A Visit To India). by MDMDSA: 10:26am On Jan 19, 2016
my friend indians are naturally waked come to industries in Nigeria control by this so called indians and see the way they treated their workers,believe me is hell.indians in Nigeria uses the opportunity of lack of job and treating us like shiit. in one of the industries here in kano they pay their workers 500 naira daily from 7 am to 7 pm and the government of kano are not doing any thing about it.

Re: Nigeria Have Suffered (my Experience On A Visit To India). by miketayo(m): 10:29am On Jan 19, 2016
noblegrex:
you're such a hilarious babe. Nigeria is sweet no doubt.but I don't think there's any where in the World that's not sweet if you've got the money.is this guy saying there are no Nigerian enjoying India. Atleast there was one that got married to an india can that one remember the MAP of Nigeria!I guess he's just at the wrong place at the wrong time.shikena

Exactly, anywhere in the world can be sweet if u have money.. I studied in India for 7 years and I was more secured than now in Nigeria. the guy was probably on d slum most of his stay dere

Re: Nigeria Have Suffered (my Experience On A Visit To India). by grandstar(m): 10:32am On Jan 19, 2016
loshybab:

Can u outline d'strata/castes for us?

I know the topmost are the Brahmins and they are the priestly class. Followed are the ruling/ warrior class called the Kshatriyas. Then you have yhe traders and craftsmen class known as the Vaishyas. Then youu have the labouring classes known as the Vaishyas.

Then there are those who do not belong to a caste. These are the untouchables or the dalits which mean the oppressed. Google dalits and see how they are treated

Re: Nigeria Have Suffered (my Experience On A Visit To India). by miketayo(m): 10:34am On Jan 19, 2016
Le2money:
...Bros, no matter wot d op says, I blv d story cox I was fortunate to visit Hyderabad and Delhi in India....infact,its like d ladies there are not permitted to tok to strangers....especially d black skinned...more so,d population of guys to ladies over there is like 35 guys against 1 lady.....so d guys will be like ...d tin wey Neva reach for us...u dis stranger wan con dey hijack am....fear ur head with cricket bat...

those r cities with strict rules, Hyderabad is a muslim city and delhi has high cases of rape.. go to places like kolkata,Goa or Pune they r more relaxed.. its like toasting babes in Maiduguri and not expecting a bomb

Re: Nigeria Have Suffered (my Experience On A Visit To India). by trytillmake(m): 10:39am On Jan 19, 2016
matrix199:
No place like home. The struggles here in Nigeria make us stronger. The only development Nigeria needs is Power sector. Improve the power sector, Nigeria will become great again.

India of all places, I rather travel to hell and get harassed by demons, than travel to amiskuri country where men have been stereotyped to be as emotional as women. In most indian movies, the men always cry like babies. To tell a girl he loves her, the amuskuri begins to shed tears. To tell his mother he has found love, he begins to cry again. When he's lied against, he begins to cry. When the hero wants to shoot the villain, he'll shed tears. When the villain wants to shoot the hero, he'll shed tears.

Very pathetic. I hate their movies with great passion.

Which be amiskuri country again? grin grin grin grin Guy u funny o!
Re: Nigeria Have Suffered (my Experience On A Visit To India). by grandstar(m): 10:40am On Jan 19, 2016
MDMDSA:
my friend indians are naturally waked come to industries in Nigeria control by this so called indians and see the way they treated their workers,believe me is hell.indians in Nigeria uses the opportunity of lack of job and treating us like shiit. in one of the industries here in kano they pay their workers 500 naira daily from 7 am to 7 pm and the government of kano are not doing any thing about it.
,,,,Foriegners import their labour policies into their host countries. India uses child labour in their factories a lot, some as young as 4 years. What do you think they will do. here? At least they don't use child labour here!
Re: Nigeria Have Suffered (my Experience On A Visit To India). by nellyelitz(m): 10:44am On Jan 19, 2016
Where the pictures
Re: Nigeria Have Suffered (my Experience On A Visit To India). by jomoh: 10:45am On Jan 19, 2016
grandstar:
search "untouchables in india" or "caste system in india" on google

Thanks bro
Re: Nigeria Have Suffered (my Experience On A Visit To India). by Le2money(m): 10:51am On Jan 19, 2016
miketayo:

those r cities with strict rules, Hyderabad is a muslim city and delhi has high cases of rape.. go to places like kolkata,Goa or Pune they r more relaxed.. its like toasting babes in Maiduguri and not expecting a bomb
....I can't argue on dat cox I wasn't fortunate to visit dos places mentioned by u bt wot of Mumbai(Bombay) which one of my friend resides ....he himsev will travel down to anoda state to visit his India gfriend...mind u,dey do it codedly....even d prostitutes over there do their runs codedly. .else ....can't tell wot awaits dem.
Re: Nigeria Have Suffered (my Experience On A Visit To India). by jamst2(m): 10:58am On Jan 19, 2016
matrix199:
No place like home. The struggles here in Nigeria make us stronger. The only development Nigeria needs is Power sector. Improve the power sector, Nigeria will become great again.

India of all places, I rather travel to hell and get harassed by demons, than travel to amiskuri country where men have been stereotyped to be as emotional as women. In most indian movies, the men always cry like babies. To tell a girl he loves her, the amuskuri begins to shed tears. To tell his mother he has found love, he begins to cry again. When he's lied against, he begins to cry. When the hero wants to shoot the villain, he'll shed tears. When the villain wants to shoot the hero, he'll shed tears.

Chai,see smackdown finishing!
Re: Nigeria Have Suffered (my Experience On A Visit To India). by whizcartel(m): 11:00am On Jan 19, 2016
AbleGodAlways:
Don't they disrespect you in your own country Nigeria, what have your Government done. I beg give us another gist jare
malu!

Re: Nigeria Have Suffered (my Experience On A Visit To India). by sinto5(m): 11:02am On Jan 19, 2016
ArodewilliamsT:

whats the meaning of BFR?
Re: Nigeria Have Suffered (my Experience On A Visit To India). by elvisdaniels(m): 11:05am On Jan 19, 2016
kay29000:

How ironic. I would have thought it was the lighter skinned Indians that would hate Africans.
The dark skinned Indians hate Africans they see you as an African and they call you the N..word.

Re: Nigeria Have Suffered (my Experience On A Visit To India). by Chazzyboy: 11:18am On Jan 19, 2016
ArodewilliamsT:
how real is the passport
Re: Nigeria Have Suffered (my Experience On A Visit To India). by franklingud(m): 11:22am On Jan 19, 2016
Landlord travel and see....
Re: Nigeria Have Suffered (my Experience On A Visit To India). by sixtus3606(m): 11:25am On Jan 19, 2016
Edygrin:
Unbelievable. Op this ur story get K leg
YOU ARE SICK

Re: Nigeria Have Suffered (my Experience On A Visit To India). by bluice2(m): 11:29am On Jan 19, 2016
matrix199:

After they done crying, they all gather and start to jump tables, then the dancing now kicks off unexpectedly. Sadly female visitors will always want to change your DSTV stations from a classic Hollywood premier movie to ZEE world undecided

Re: Nigeria Have Suffered (my Experience On A Visit To India). by banio: 11:37am On Jan 19, 2016
Nigeria my sweet con3. I will revive U if given the chance. Time will tell. I love U Nigeria

Re: Nigeria Have Suffered (my Experience On A Visit To India). by dragunov: 11:38am On Jan 19, 2016
amaben2020:
I hate the yellowbar race

but I hate Indians more
Do you realise that yellow bar and gold are one and the same? Igbo and igbo are also one and the same you know

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The New Scam At Murtala Muhammed International Airport, Lagos By Patrick Nwafor / Abuja-Kaduna Train Attacked Twice On Monday 14/9/20 / The Beautiful Side of Aba City They Don't Talk About (See Pictures)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50