Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,727 members, 7,805,979 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:38 AM

The Thief That Stole My Camon C8 Phone Pictured! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Thief That Stole My Camon C8 Phone Pictured! (1944 Views)

Soldiers Tie Up A Thief That Was Caught - Photo / What Happened To The Thief That Robbed Me Some Months Ago / Would You Wish This Happened To A Thief That Just Robbed You? Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Thief That Stole My Camon C8 Phone Pictured! by Maximum83: 10:19pm On Jan 18, 2016
On the 24th of December, 2015. I boarded a vehicle going to Iyana ipaja. It was already night , meanwhile I sat at the front of the bus just enjoying Olamide's song on my lovely camon c8 while doing other stuffs on the phone. A man just came from no where and snatched the phone away. All I could say was Jesus!!! I was shocked and people in the bus were shocked too. We couldn't make any attempt because the Man has run away with the phone

To my surprised, someone called me on my second line that who is the that person on Ur DP - the mumu removed my Sim put his own, uploaded his photo and started using my whatsapp. I discovered that on second day of the incident he was offline and ever since he didn't come online again but I quickly save his picture - he was the same guy that snatched my phone

The most painful thing is that I wanted to buy the camon c8 again after the new year and the price has skyrocketed. I honestly missed the wonderful camera on the phone.

What could be done to this Thief?

Re: The Thief That Stole My Camon C8 Phone Pictured! by aluko360(m): 10:31pm On Jan 18, 2016
Salesman at sunrise petty thief by sunset.

See as he pose for his shop.
Re: The Thief That Stole My Camon C8 Phone Pictured! by 4everisaac(m): 10:41pm On Jan 18, 2016
Letz share the pic all over. Letz make it viral till it gets to the collector

1 Like

Re: The Thief That Stole My Camon C8 Phone Pictured! by absoluteSuccess: 10:47pm On Jan 18, 2016
4everisaac:
Letz share the pic all over. Letz make it viral till it gets to the collector
Re: The Thief That Stole My Camon C8 Phone Pictured! by okuya: 10:51pm On Jan 18, 2016
Pls let's share on Facebook tag everyone you know titled "DO YOU KNOW THIS TRAFFIC ROBBER?".

Mode pls move to front page
Re: The Thief That Stole My Camon C8 Phone Pictured! by Sanmel(f): 10:53pm On Jan 18, 2016
This snatching of phones in buses is now so common. I experienced it last Thursday night at obalende & it wasn't funny at all..
Re: The Thief That Stole My Camon C8 Phone Pictured! by Ginaz(f): 11:01pm On Jan 18, 2016
Thief, ole buruku...........look at his face like obansajo left yansh angry

1 Like

Re: The Thief That Stole My Camon C8 Phone Pictured! by tishbite709(m): 11:47pm On Jan 18, 2016
God will catch him ooo
Re: The Thief That Stole My Camon C8 Phone Pictured! by amunkita(m): 12:45am On Jan 19, 2016
Lalasticlala see thief oo..

Help let catch him...
Re: The Thief That Stole My Camon C8 Phone Pictured! by Dexema(m): 8:12am On Jan 19, 2016
lalasticlala time don come to show your forensic skills oo, sharply make this man popular abeg!
Re: The Thief That Stole My Camon C8 Phone Pictured! by Yorubago(f): 8:30am On Jan 19, 2016
This is basically evil! ishilove, lalasticlala, obinoscopy, seun

Take this to FP else I'll delete my account! We must catch this dude.

Meanwhile where are the Police Officers on Nairaland, Please declare him wanted
Re: The Thief That Stole My Camon C8 Phone Pictured! by Oladipupo22: 8:34am On Jan 19, 2016
Why would anyone steal the Camon C8 and still be alive?

Really, that fine phone
Re: The Thief That Stole My Camon C8 Phone Pictured! by Cadamlk: 8:34am On Jan 19, 2016
The guy na real Gbemus!!!......Very hilarious.He stole a phone and started using the owner's whatsap address.

A man as matured as this still indulge in petty stealing? Then how old will he graduate?
Re: The Thief That Stole My Camon C8 Phone Pictured! by porshuch: 8:38am On Jan 19, 2016
Send it to Linda ikeji, and also share it on Facebook.
Re: The Thief That Stole My Camon C8 Phone Pictured! by Frontier2: 8:47am On Jan 19, 2016
aluko360:
Salesman at sunrise petty thief by sunset.

See as he pose for his shop.
Hello Aluko, do you know the guy?
Re: The Thief That Stole My Camon C8 Phone Pictured! by aluko360(m): 9:34am On Jan 19, 2016
Frontier2:
Hello Aluko, do you know the guy?

Do i have to know him?
Pictures speak aplenty.

You may see a big headed man with blood shot eyes in the pix but I see a man posing beside his wares.

Re: The Thief That Stole My Camon C8 Phone Pictured! by olaboy001(m): 10:12am On Jan 19, 2016
We go catch am soon
Re: The Thief That Stole My Camon C8 Phone Pictured! by Wandeabbas: 10:38am On Jan 19, 2016
I hope you get your phone back. The C8 is too nice for it to just go like that
Re: The Thief That Stole My Camon C8 Phone Pictured! by ogashakiru(m): 10:54am On Jan 19, 2016
You reacted very quickly. Let us know if you got your phone back. The c8 is nice
Re: The Thief That Stole My Camon C8 Phone Pictured! by fourlake4(f): 11:02am On Jan 19, 2016
Just don't hurt him. What is it about Tecno phones that people keep stealing. This is not the first I am hearing
olaboy001:
We go catch am soon
Re: The Thief That Stole My Camon C8 Phone Pictured! by itsfarnas(m): 11:05am On Jan 19, 2016
Lol sorry guy. everybody just wants to get their hands on a Camon
Re: The Thief That Stole My Camon C8 Phone Pictured! by Frontier2: 2:08pm On Jan 19, 2016
itsfarnas:
Lol sorry guy. everybody just wants to get their hands on a Camon
thanks bro

1 Like

Re: The Thief That Stole My Camon C8 Phone Pictured! by BustScam: 6:24pm On Jan 19, 2016
He deseres to be arrested! OP, take heart meanwhile, I suggest the community of NairaLanders contribute to buy you another camon c8 embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: The Thief That Stole My Camon C8 Phone Pictured! by OnyeAraNdiIgbo(f): 6:34pm On Jan 19, 2016
I do not want to sound wicked but this old man here deserves death by hanging that we see in Yoruba movies!

Imagine, this is where it starts from and it matures to stealing billions like Dasuki and co...

After all, they will say, women are more greater thieves.
Re: The Thief That Stole My Camon C8 Phone Pictured! by Maximum83: 7:14pm On Jan 19, 2016
OnyeAraNdiIgbo:
I do not want to sound wicked but this old man here deserves death by hanging that we see in Yoruba movies!

Imagine, this is where it starts from and it matures to stealing billions like Dasuki and co...

After all, they will say, women are more greater thieves.
Honestly. The man's head self don show say na real criminal
Re: The Thief That Stole My Camon C8 Phone Pictured! by Maximum83: 7:14pm On Jan 19, 2016
BustScam:
He deseres to be arrested! OP, take heart meanwhile, I suggest the community of NairaLanders contribute to buy you another camon c8 embarassed embarassed embarassed
lol thanks
Re: The Thief That Stole My Camon C8 Phone Pictured! by BustScam: 7:20pm On Jan 19, 2016
Maximum83:
lol thanks

You welcome
Re: The Thief That Stole My Camon C8 Phone Pictured! by Vincad: 7:57pm On Jan 19, 2016
Eeya @op take heart, mods do the needful.
Re: The Thief That Stole My Camon C8 Phone Pictured! by andyanders: 8:58pm On Jan 19, 2016
He lives among us and this should be moved to the front page by the moderator so that they can have him arrested.Look at his face.
Re: The Thief That Stole My Camon C8 Phone Pictured! by Maximum83: 9:38pm On Jan 20, 2016
andyanders:
He lives among us and this should be moved to the front page by the moderator so that they can have him arrested.Look at his face.
His head they scare me

(1) (Reply)

This Person Should Be Probed! See The Power Of Make Up (see Photo) / "My Dad Raped Me Last Night" - 21-year-old Girl Cries Out For Help / What Is The Craziest Fact About Pablo Escobar?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.