Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,041 members, 7,807,124 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:54 AM

See How Nigeria Was Depicted In The Latest Episode Of Family Guy - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / See How Nigeria Was Depicted In The Latest Episode Of Family Guy (1450 Views)

See How Nigeria Voted For The Nominated #bbnaija Pairs / The 11 Times Marvel's "Black Panther" Depicted African Culture Perfectly / Family Guy Representing Abuja As A Dusty Village In The Latest Episode! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How Nigeria Was Depicted In The Latest Episode Of Family Guy by mastercee(m): 11:33pm On Jan 18, 2016
So Family guy did an episode where Carter was duped by a "Nigerian prince" and this is how they depicted Nigeria

#Smh

Re: See How Nigeria Was Depicted In The Latest Episode Of Family Guy by Khd95(m): 11:37pm On Jan 18, 2016
Ok,daddy buhari will set up apanel to investigate that,finish
Re: See How Nigeria Was Depicted In The Latest Episode Of Family Guy by Anyi3(m): 11:39pm On Jan 18, 2016
Looks like Ibadan and Abeokuta brown rooftops grin

Abeg let's see the joke in it and move on
Re: See How Nigeria Was Depicted In The Latest Episode Of Family Guy by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jan 18, 2016
Anyi3:
Looks like Ibadan and Abeokuta brown rooftops grin

Abeg let's see the joke in it and move on
I tire oooo...na everything people dey carry for head
Re: See How Nigeria Was Depicted In The Latest Episode Of Family Guy by Kenzico(m): 11:59pm On Jan 18, 2016
Lolz....Na so I see Thread about Nigerian Flag on Hitman Game. All these have no depiction as such to this country
Re: See How Nigeria Was Depicted In The Latest Episode Of Family Guy by Theanonymous9: 1:33am On Jan 19, 2016
Family guy..my main animated TV series.

Why did u watch the latest episode?
Re: See How Nigeria Was Depicted In The Latest Episode Of Family Guy by omarithmetics: 8:57am On Jan 19, 2016
Buhari is definitely going to ask EFCC to invite these "family guy" for questioning. How do they get their funds and how are they broadcasting. What's their relationship with Sambo Dasuki? and the immediate past administration? Have they complied with the FG TSA? A lot of things need to be explained.
I need to download olu maintain's Yahooze!

1 Like

Re: See How Nigeria Was Depicted In The Latest Episode Of Family Guy by ndubisik(m): 12:37pm On Jan 19, 2016
Lol

(1) (Reply)

DOWNLOAD: The Flash Season 3 Episode 22 (S03E22) – Infantino Street / Gulder Ultimate Men ~ Oh Valiant Rocks^^ / Whats Your Best TV Series Of 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.