Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,497 members, 7,808,846 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:49 PM

Bayo Ajia Killed By Cultist In Ilorin (Graphic Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bayo Ajia Killed By Cultist In Ilorin (Graphic Photos) (132534 Views)

Baggers Kill Eiye Cultist In Delta After "Bullets Refused To Enter His Body" / Man Gruesomely Murdered By Cultist In Ikorodu Area Of Lagos.. Very Graphic Photo / Bayo Ajia Notorious Gang Leader In Ilorin Killed By Cultist - Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bayo Ajia Killed By Cultist In Ilorin (Graphic Photos) by BiggerBangs: 12:56am On Jan 19, 2016
He that lives by the sword,die by the sword(Bayo Ajia was once convicted for killing Abdul Yekini Gobir and Abdul Ganiyu Hussein at a night party at Deens Motel, Ilorin back then in 2004...He was granted amnesty by former state governor, Bukola Saraki )

I was driving along taiwo road just minutes he was murdered...Fear grip motorist has we abandon our car and ran for safety

Palpable tension has enveloped Ilorin, the Kwara state capital over the murder of a notorious cultist, Bayo Ajia around noon today, Monday.

Ajia was one of the ring leaders of the Aiye Confraternity, a notorious cult group that has grown in recent times.

An eye-witness, Alhaji Yekini Ishola, who operates a commercial motor vehicle popularly known as Okada around the area told Sahara Reportersnews that the incidence happened at about 12:34pm on Monday at the Car washing place of Mr. Ajia under the popular Stadium Bridge along Taiwo Road, Ilorin.

Taiwo road, as popularly called, is Ilorin’s commercial nerve centre. Ajia was said to have been killed in cold blood helplessly by an alleged rival cult group whose identity is yet to be determined as at press time. He was said to have been shot at severally by his assailants. When it seemed that, that would not bring him down, he was said to have been brutally hatched with machetes.

Ilorin has witnessed a resurgence of cult-related violence in the last four years. The cult groups and their affiliates receded during the tenure of former Governor and now Senate President Bukola Saraki due to stringent laws criminalizing the secret groups and an enhanced policing.

With Ajia’s killing, the relative peace being enjoyed in Ilorin is now effectively shattered as Ajia’s cult members and others would swing into full force in avenging the killing of one of their big guns.
http://.com/wp/2016/01/18/breaking-news-ilorin-notorious-cultist-bayo-ajia-murdered/?utm_campaign=shareaholic&utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=socialnetwork

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JQdWDnhsmvE

Ajia was once tortured by the Military and the video was uploaded on Youtube

lalasticlala cool...i beg let every Young mind trying to join cult see how cultist later end-up their life!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bayo Ajia Killed By Cultist In Ilorin (Graphic Photos) by ratchy: 12:58am On Jan 19, 2016
shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bayo Ajia Killed By Cultist In Ilorin (Graphic Photos) by Ahzyz(m): 1:03am On Jan 19, 2016
He reap Wat he soal

Lol inglis.

3 Likes

Re: Bayo Ajia Killed By Cultist In Ilorin (Graphic Photos) by moneybag100: 1:06am On Jan 19, 2016
Ahzyz:
He reap Wat he soal

Lol inglis.
This your English fit wake am back o. grin
Well, karma worked well.

Sooner or later in life, we will all take our own turn being in the position we once had someone else in.

76 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bayo Ajia Killed By Cultist In Ilorin (Graphic Photos) by xband: 1:58am On Jan 19, 2016
Nice one. They waited for him to marry before they killed him.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bayo Ajia Killed By Cultist In Ilorin (Graphic Photos) by amunkita(m): 2:08am On Jan 19, 2016
Chisos!!!!!!

This is real Uwa Mmebi killing..
They made sure they killed both his physical nd spirit being.

Finally, the justice system has upheld it's verdict.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bayo Ajia Killed By Cultist In Ilorin (Graphic Photos) by ademega(m): 2:19am On Jan 19, 2016
beans life
Re: Bayo Ajia Killed By Cultist In Ilorin (Graphic Photos) by babseg(m): 2:20am On Jan 19, 2016
Ahzyz:
He reap Wat he soal

Lol inglis.

Seriously? See grammar oo. Make I correct u

He rip what he soul

Shekina

31 Likes

Re: Bayo Ajia Killed By Cultist In Ilorin (Graphic Photos) by Olarajee(m): 4:47am On Jan 19, 2016
Life of vanity...

2 Likes

Re: Bayo Ajia Killed By Cultist In Ilorin (Graphic Photos) by blackrules1(m): 5:13am On Jan 19, 2016
Sahara reporters.....

Bayo Ajia was never an Aye.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bayo Ajia Killed By Cultist In Ilorin (Graphic Photos) by safejo: 6:27am On Jan 19, 2016
Bayo ajia was an Eyie @OP, but all in all the end result of being a cultist is death. its painful that the peace being enjoyed by the good ppl of ilorin as been shattered as the cultist are now on rampage, according to report reaching me 3 ppl as been murdered few hours after his death............ run away from cultism he who has ears let him hear.

7 Likes

Re: Bayo Ajia Killed By Cultist In Ilorin (Graphic Photos) by suruwilliams(m): 6:29am On Jan 19, 2016
babseg:

He rip what he soul

Shekina
free the guy joor tongue.Atleast you understood the message grin

8 Likes

Re: Bayo Ajia Killed By Cultist In Ilorin (Graphic Photos) by omenka(m): 7:38am On Jan 19, 2016
Reptyle:

My brother, if you knew this guy, you would know he could not have gone any other way.

They say he who sows the wind will reap a hurricane.

What then do we say about he who sows a hurricane?

Bayo Ajia sowed a hurricane.
The way he was killed doesn't make him any deader than he would have had he been simply shot in the head, that is what I'm saying.

Don't get me wrong, matter of fact, there was one of such men in my state which a lot of folks wish could just be killed, including myself. But that was never to be as he had immense backing from the previous government. He was so powerful even commissioners respected/feared him so much, ditto security officials!! Dude was just a common thug but when any of his "boys" commits a crime, bail/release comes so easily as soon as they mention his name!!

Twice he was whisked to Abuja but was back before anyone knew he was gone. His powers became diluted when one older Lordi came back from exile. The atrocities those guys committed, from killing to extortion, were just too much. But with the current admin, no one hears about them anymore- but that doesn't erase their past sins.

Be that as it may, I wouldn't wanna see them being mauled to death in this manner, a couple of shots to some vital organs can do the job. Acts like this only make us appear like cavemen which we aren't.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bayo Ajia Killed By Cultist In Ilorin (Graphic Photos) by vivianblog(f): 7:39am On Jan 19, 2016

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bayo Ajia Killed By Cultist In Ilorin (Graphic Photos) by looseweight: 7:39am On Jan 19, 2016
Karma on the express

Say no to cultism.

Cultism doesn't pay

It kills faster that Ebola

Click the link below to see real life testimonies of people who successfully lost some Tummy fat
Re: Bayo Ajia Killed By Cultist In Ilorin (Graphic Photos) by Dexema(m): 7:40am On Jan 19, 2016
he should have just been hanged when he was convicted, now look at him going to heav/hell/wherever with no head. karmas a biattch.
Re: Bayo Ajia Killed By Cultist In Ilorin (Graphic Photos) by DropShot: 7:43am On Jan 19, 2016
babseg:

He rip what he soul

Shekina
Una two no serious o.

He reaped what he sowed. Finito!

20 Likes

Re: Bayo Ajia Killed By Cultist In Ilorin (Graphic Photos) by jaybee3(m): 7:43am On Jan 19, 2016
babseg:

He rip what he soul

Shekina

Phew

Like seriously?

3 Likes

Re: Bayo Ajia Killed By Cultist In Ilorin (Graphic Photos) by espn(m): 7:43am On Jan 19, 2016
And finally he was killed!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bayo Ajia Killed By Cultist In Ilorin (Graphic Photos) by ichommy(m): 7:43am On Jan 19, 2016
Damn
Re: Bayo Ajia Killed By Cultist In Ilorin (Graphic Photos) by playtheblues(f): 7:43am On Jan 19, 2016
When they need wild thugs to fight for them they will start to give amnesty left, right and centre....

1 Like

Re: Bayo Ajia Killed By Cultist In Ilorin (Graphic Photos) by Obinoscopy(m): 7:43am On Jan 19, 2016
Donlittle:
This mods sometimes are stupid, why would you close down a thread with two pages of content to link users to a new page with half a page of contents with the same pictures?
This thread was created earlier than the other one and has more information.

Please watch your language. Let's be civil in our complaints. Regards.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bayo Ajia Killed By Cultist In Ilorin (Graphic Photos) by bankole200(m): 7:43am On Jan 19, 2016
This is horrific, may God grant his soul eternal rest.
Re: Bayo Ajia Killed By Cultist In Ilorin (Graphic Photos) by raymondzack: 7:45am On Jan 19, 2016
Ahzyz:
He reap Wat he soal

Lol inglis.
u just killed me 2

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bayo Ajia Killed By Cultist In Ilorin (Graphic Photos) by exlink10(m): 7:46am On Jan 19, 2016
good for him
Re: Bayo Ajia Killed By Cultist In Ilorin (Graphic Photos) by tunshe: 7:46am On Jan 19, 2016
omenka:
The way he was killed doesn't make him any deader than he would have had he been simply shot in the head, that is what I'm saying.

Don't get me wrong, matter of fact, there was one of such men in my state which a lot of folks wish could just be killed, including myself. But that was never to be as he had immense backing from the previous government. He was so powerful even commissioners respected/feared him so much, ditto security officials!! Dude was just a common thug but when any of his "boys" commits a crime, bail/release comes so easily as soon as they mention his name!!

Twice he was whisked to Abuja but was back before anyone knew he was gone. His powers became diluted when one older Lordi came back from exile. The atrocities those guys committed, from killing to extortion, were just too much. But with the current admin, no one hears about them anymore- but that doesn't erase their past sins.

Be that as it may, I wouldn't wanna see them being mauled to death in this manner, a couple of shots to some vital organs can do the job. Acts like this only make us appear like cavemen which we aren't.

Don't be too concerned about how they kill him, they have a culture.

Let's just focus more on the lessons:

1. Evil attracts evil.
2. Stay away from crimes.

Spend more time writing on how to discourage some of them on nairaland.

QED

13 Likes

Re: Bayo Ajia Killed By Cultist In Ilorin (Graphic Photos) by mcfynest(m): 7:46am On Jan 19, 2016
Chai! Those soldiers ehn......Give am two for yansh cheesy

who gave you the audacity........ shocked

Nigerian Soldiers can torture you for Africa......

In another news, contact me for your original waers for just #1000 only

6 Likes

Re: Bayo Ajia Killed By Cultist In Ilorin (Graphic Photos) by efilefun(m): 7:46am On Jan 19, 2016
blackrules1:
Sahara reporters.....

Bayo Ajia was never an Aye.
Your moniker says a lot, hmmm sure you know where he belongs for real

@omenka bullet no dey kill those kain people their body na natural bulletproof

2 Likes

Re: Bayo Ajia Killed By Cultist In Ilorin (Graphic Photos) by Pidggin(f): 7:46am On Jan 19, 2016
Haha! This life

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Meet Daughter Of Ike Ekweremadu, Sonia Who Needed Kidney Transplant (Photos) / Fulani Herdsmen Attack In Plateau (More Graphic Photos) / Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.