Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,752 members, 7,802,307 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:14 PM

Bayo Ajia Killed By Cultist In Ilorin (Graphic Photos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bayo Ajia Killed By Cultist In Ilorin (Graphic Photos) (132474 Views)

Baggers Kill Eiye Cultist In Delta After "Bullets Refused To Enter His Body" / Man Gruesomely Murdered By Cultist In Ikorodu Area Of Lagos.. Very Graphic Photo / Bayo Ajia Notorious Gang Leader In Ilorin Killed By Cultist - Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bayo Ajia Killed By Cultist In Ilorin (Graphic Photos) by eyincrown: 10:56am On Jan 19, 2016
Ahzyz:
He reap Wat he soal

Lol inglis.

Seriously? See grammar oo. Make I correct u

He rip what he soul

Shekina
Oga u self no correct.......he reap what he sow
Re: Bayo Ajia Killed By Cultist In Ilorin (Graphic Photos) by misspicy(f): 11:06am On Jan 19, 2016
abdulwasee:
Karma is...!
A Biatch grin
Re: Bayo Ajia Killed By Cultist In Ilorin (Graphic Photos) by 2wizkids(m): 11:06am On Jan 19, 2016
babseg:

He rip what he soul

Shekina
both of you are wrong, it should be "he ripped what he sole" tongue since he has died its already past tense..... grin grin

me am here for the grammas to have fun, don't give a flying f*ck about some cultist that didnt value his life either
Re: Bayo Ajia Killed By Cultist In Ilorin (Graphic Photos) by koppa(m): 11:30am On Jan 19, 2016
@OP Bayo Ajia wasn't an Aiye member, belonged to the Eiye confra, used by politicians during his life time, Akaje, Babalola and now Ajia... if you live by the sword, you die by the sword.... RIP
Re: Bayo Ajia Killed By Cultist In Ilorin (Graphic Photos) by Masterace(m): 11:41am On Jan 19, 2016
babseg:
c correction, you really correct him. cheesy

He rip what he soul

Shekina
Re: Bayo Ajia Killed By Cultist In Ilorin (Graphic Photos) by Masterace(m): 11:43am On Jan 19, 2016
rubbish whats a this typing error embarassed common 'sow' nah em una dey battle like person where dey battle with calculus
2wizkids:

both of you are wrong, it should be "he ripped what he sole" tongue since he has died its already past tense..... grin grin

me am here for the grammas to have fun, don't give a flying f*ck about some cultist that didnt value his life either
Re: Bayo Ajia Killed By Cultist In Ilorin (Graphic Photos) by segun5A(m): 11:46am On Jan 19, 2016
Na early death be d reward of cultism
Re: Bayo Ajia Killed By Cultist In Ilorin (Graphic Photos) by shamecurls(m): 11:51am On Jan 19, 2016
-1 DDRM
Re: Bayo Ajia Killed By Cultist In Ilorin (Graphic Photos) by babseg(m): 12:17pm On Jan 19, 2016
GogobiriLalas:
afta efritin na you said you get digrin, the koret spelin is na yourinmp want you sole...Wole Soyinka take note grin

I cant believe that people really took my sarcasm very seriously.

But after checking my dictionary that Patrick Obahiagbo (AKA Mr Latin) is sharing with me, the phrase should be

HE REAPED WHAT HE STOLE

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

4 Likes

Re: Bayo Ajia Killed By Cultist In Ilorin (Graphic Photos) by onatisi(m): 12:20pm On Jan 19, 2016
LyfeJennings:
Na wa o. This guy name was so heavy back in the days. The man with 9 lives. He was sentenced to death at some point but he escaped by whiskers. Bayo is an Eiye guy and it is only Aye that kill in this manner. I think it was Karma that visited him and Aiye boys are known to be very notorious for this manner of killing
Pls kindly explain more on this
Re: Bayo Ajia Killed By Cultist In Ilorin (Graphic Photos) by Oyinoyin: 12:34pm On Jan 19, 2016
looseweight:
Karma on the express

Say no to cultism.

Cultism doesn't pay

It kills faster that Ebola

Click the link below to see real life testimonies of people who successfully lost some Tummy fat

HaahhaAa, that's exaggeration, IT KILL SLOWLY LIKE CANCER ....
first to prison
On death row
Humiliated and Humbled by Air force ratings
Then massacred by UNKNOWN people

Hmmmm ...
4 wives and many children left behind

Karma is a B*TCH !!!!!

1 Like

Re: Bayo Ajia Killed By Cultist In Ilorin (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jan 19, 2016
babseg:

I cant believe that people really took my sarcasm very seriously.

But after checking my dictionary that Patrick Obahiagbo (AKA Mr Latin) is sharing with me, the phrase should be

HE REAPED WHAT HE STOLE

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

lol honestly, this na gramatical conundrum
Re: Bayo Ajia Killed By Cultist In Ilorin (Graphic Photos) by warriiboguy: 1:03pm On Jan 19, 2016
omenka:
The way he was killed doesn't make him any deader than he would have had he been simply shot in the head, that is what I'm saying.

Don't get me wrong, matter of fact, there was one of such men in my state which a lot of folks wish could just be killed, including myself. But that was never to be as he had immense backing from the previous government. He was so powerful even commissioners respected/feared him so much, ditto security officials!! Dude was just a common thug but when any of his "boys" commits a crime, bail/release comes so easily as soon as they mention his name!!

Twice he was whisked to Abuja but was back before anyone knew he was gone. His powers became diluted when one older Lordi came back from exile. The atrocities those guys committed, from killing to extortion, were just too much. But with the current admin, no one hears about them anymore- but that doesn't erase their past sins.

Be that as it may, I wouldn't wanna see them being mauled to death in this manner, a couple of shots to some vital organs can do the job. Acts like this only make us appear like cavemen which we aren't.
I pity ur parents. U better renounce now.

1 Like

Re: Bayo Ajia Killed By Cultist In Ilorin (Graphic Photos) by Afroconnect: 1:09pm On Jan 19, 2016
Too many dumb zombie idiots being born by young stupid sluts. The government should legalize abortion.

Too many dumb,useless human beings in our system is an economic and security risk for our nation and good citizens.
Re: Bayo Ajia Killed By Cultist In Ilorin (Graphic Photos) by omenka(m): 1:15pm On Jan 19, 2016
warriiboguy:

I pity ur parents. U better renounce now.
Your mom told me a whole lot about your dad last might. I didn't care though. wink

1 Like

Re: Bayo Ajia Killed By Cultist In Ilorin (Graphic Photos) by marlockj: 1:38pm On Jan 19, 2016
safejo:
Bayo ajia was an Eyie @OP, but all in all the end result of being a cultist is death. its painful that the peace being enjoyed by the good ppl of ilorin as been shattered as the cultist are now on rampage, according to report reaching me 3 ppl as been murdered few hours after his death............ run away from cultism he who has ears let him hear.

Dnt mine them.....

Cult is never a good thing....

Now they are killing themselves
Re: Bayo Ajia Killed By Cultist In Ilorin (Graphic Photos) by zhiggy1(m): 1:47pm On Jan 19, 2016
LyfeJennings:
Na wa o. This guy name was so heavy back in the days. The man with 9 lives. He was sentenced to death at some point but he escaped by whiskers. Bayo is an Eiye guy and it is only Aye that kill in this manner. I think it was Karma that visited him and Aiye boys are known to be very notorious for this manner of killing

Oga Lyfe Jennings. When you comot singing in America to know so much about ilorin or u be Ilorin Lyfe Jennings..
Re: Bayo Ajia Killed By Cultist In Ilorin (Graphic Photos) by arabaribiti(m): 2:04pm On Jan 19, 2016
Bayo use to come to fedpofa around 98/99 very tall and huge all this people don't pity their parent
Re: Bayo Ajia Killed By Cultist In Ilorin (Graphic Photos) by phemoluv02(m): 2:04pm On Jan 19, 2016
Very wrong
he reep what he sole grin
babseg:

He rip what he soul

Shekina
Re: Bayo Ajia Killed By Cultist In Ilorin (Graphic Photos) by vikeyz(m): 4:20pm On Jan 19, 2016
Next!
Re: Bayo Ajia Killed By Cultist In Ilorin (Graphic Photos) by Larrykaysail(m): 5:33pm On Jan 19, 2016
Stupid Eyie boy,
Re: Bayo Ajia Killed By Cultist In Ilorin (Graphic Photos) by zicoraads: 7:32pm On Jan 19, 2016
But is this a grammar thread? cheesy
Re: Bayo Ajia Killed By Cultist In Ilorin (Graphic Photos) by Ayomivic(m): 7:54pm On Jan 19, 2016
phemoluv02:
Very wrong he reep what he sole grin
no na! He reps what he shows
Re: Bayo Ajia Killed By Cultist In Ilorin (Graphic Photos) by kekeoj15: 8:56pm On Jan 19, 2016
babseg:

He rip what he soul

Shekina

You are the real Olodo here.

The correct English is "He reap what he sow"

1 Like

Re: Bayo Ajia Killed By Cultist In Ilorin (Graphic Photos) by Vyolet(f): 7:35am On Jan 20, 2016
Alhaji Bayo Ajia was an eiye o, where this people see aiye?
I remember Akaje too, he died brutally.
Those that killed Bayo too know they would be killed as well so what's the point?
Re: Bayo Ajia Killed By Cultist In Ilorin (Graphic Photos) by Segloyd(m): 12:21pm On Jan 20, 2016
babseg:

He rip what he soul

Shekina

You got it wrong too broda. " You reap what you sow"
Re: Bayo Ajia Killed By Cultist In Ilorin (Graphic Photos) by Bimpe29: 12:27pm On Jan 20, 2016
Hmn! Bayo Ajia actually lived with sword. You that also lives with same, must desist and renounce the cultism as quick as possible.
Don't be sorry for yourself to your own disadvantage. live your life to please your Creator.
Re: Bayo Ajia Killed By Cultist In Ilorin (Graphic Photos) by babseg(m): 1:06pm On Jan 20, 2016
Segloyd:

You got it wrong too broda. " You reap what you sow"

you are wrong too tongue
Re: Bayo Ajia Killed By Cultist In Ilorin (Graphic Photos) by rogen(m): 11:03pm On Jan 20, 2016
This guy arrogated so much power to himself at Offa Poly in those days by the late 90s. He was an alleged HND student, always in school without any book,walking majestically around,on campus and in town,disrupting various shows and programmes.
Re: Bayo Ajia Killed By Cultist In Ilorin (Graphic Photos) by Kingscollege(m): 8:22pm On Jan 21, 2016
rogen:
This guy arrogated so much power to himself at Offa Poly in those days by the late 90s. He was an alleged HND student, always in school without any book,walking majestically around,on campus and in town,disrupting various shows and programmes.

So,where is he now ? he s gone forever and who knows whether he is been tortured now by d angel and may be he is inside the lake of fire burning seriously...only God can judge . Whatever a man sow it is what he/she will reap. If u kill by a sword u die by a sword.
Re: Bayo Ajia Killed By Cultist In Ilorin (Graphic Photos) by SkinnyDude(m): 12:14am On Jan 22, 2016
this is
Re: Bayo Ajia Killed By Cultist In Ilorin (Graphic Photos) by SkinnyDude(m): 12:17am On Jan 22, 2016
babseg:

He rip what he soul
Shekina
soul kwa?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Meet Daughter Of Ike Ekweremadu, Sonia Who Needed Kidney Transplant (Photos) / Fulani Herdsmen Attack In Plateau (More Graphic Photos) / Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.