Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:49 AM

Why Touch Is Sensitive To The Female Being - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Touch Is Sensitive To The Female Being (2116 Views)

Photos Of The Artificial Sex Doll 'samantha', That Has Emotions And Loves Touch / Guys, What Are The Female Names That Turn You Off? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Touch Is Sensitive To The Female Being by Honesty007(m): 3:55am On Jan 19, 2016
It is dangerous to touch the opposite sex.The way they feel most especially in relationships when touched ,or let me say premarital relationships is soo romantic,passionate and flirting.

Ever wondered why girls stand in front of a mirror for some minutes and keep looking at themselves stark Naked??
It is because a man has touched them.when i say Touch i mean *careesing, holding,fingering,smooching or kissing.
For the immature ones, these touch goes a long way in influencing their behaviours and emotions. There r some girls/ladies/women, if u touch them once,the next thought is they think you are looking for a husbaand.
Some think you are wanting sex.others would think that you love them immediately.
I see all these weaknesses and dangers in the opposite sex and i always make sure to avoid them.
If u want to know the loose ones, they would always throw their bodies at you.They won't exercise caution or slow resistance to touch ,most especially in their sensitive areas.
When u see girls of adolescent age laughing in a group, there is nothing else they r discussing than the way a man touched them.

No wonder the holy book says it is forbidden to touch a woman because of fornication,let everyone have his own wife.
Such touch here refers to what leads to immorality.
Well, a loose girl or woman loves men to touch them.The other ones sees their bodies as a weapon of control and domination.
If you touch them once, they would not respect you again.
Someone who has been raped would not let you touch her slightly,they would fight back.

The reason is they always have a playback of emotions in the past.
Some who are lesbians also resist tocuh from men,but they love women touching them.
What am saying is that the touch before marriage is not good.
After marriage ,touching other opposite sex or other women is sinful too.
Since women sees sex also as a tool to demand things after from men,they lay down their guard for touch first.
Some ladies hate men touching them but they would keep quiet.

Truth is , d young girls won't tell their parents, they would keep quiet.
Sexual abuse is like a cycle, if someone touched u before ,you would love to continually be touched.This means it has become a stimulated reaction that needs a response.
If u r the type that can do without being touched, something has happened to you in the past.if you were not loved when you were young,rejected or isolated.
You would loved to be cared, cuddled or touch.it is an emotional neeed which was deprived at the right stage of life.Therefore,the demand would be high.
Fathers who fail to cuddle their daughters when they were small would regret it when they see them looking for care from boys or men.They are lacking an emotional need.
It 's better to watch out about the dangers of touching and d benefits of touching.

Touching sensitive areas mostly triggers emotional playbacks on the female folk.Thats y they respond emotionally to the touch.

So if u like touching or before u touch the opposite sex *please ask them first oooohh!!!

Can i touch you? Yes or no. If she says no,respect yourself.so that u dont destroy her life with what you don't know of what u r doing.
Same for men.

Mostly those who have been abused react negatively to touch.not all touches r bad.but when i say touch, flirting,seductive touches etc would bring back memories.
Re: Why Touch Is Sensitive To The Female Being by kllinxman(m): 4:10am On Jan 19, 2016
This is a touching story...
Re: Why Touch Is Sensitive To The Female Being by Shigoboy(m): 4:32am On Jan 19, 2016
I will never touch my gf again till she touches me first, so I can have a touchable excuse to give why the OP ask why I touched her grin end time touching story cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Touch Is Sensitive To The Female Being by vault(m): 5:03am On Jan 19, 2016
OP your story have touched me

...I won't touch my gf again...

I won't even keep in touch...... undecided
Re: Why Touch Is Sensitive To The Female Being by allandutch: 7:09am On Jan 19, 2016
Cant believe you brought the holy book into this
Re: Why Touch Is Sensitive To The Female Being by Nobody: 7:50am On Jan 19, 2016
Op, have u touch anyone or by anyone, how did you fell? what a touching end time touch story.
Re: Why Touch Is Sensitive To The Female Being by Nobody: 7:57am On Jan 19, 2016
What is that guy above me saying undecided
Re: Why Touch Is Sensitive To The Female Being by timm1990(m): 8:21am On Jan 19, 2016
I'm really touched
Re: Why Touch Is Sensitive To The Female Being by Mekus68: 9:24am On Jan 19, 2016
Permission to touch? Where lies d romance in a romantic relationship?
I dont touch girls tho, I'm a gentleman.

(1) (Reply)

10 Reasons Why Girls Can Always Keep Their Mouths Shut After Getting Laid / I'm Back To Romanceland. Welcome Me / Bride Runs Out Of Church After Discovering Groom Did This (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.