Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,789 members, 7,802,463 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:53 PM

My Fiancee Is Having A Crush On Another Guy. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancee Is Having A Crush On Another Guy. (46780 Views)

Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter / My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend / Horrific Way I Discovered My Fiancee Is Not Only A Cheat But A Prostitute. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancee Is Having A Crush On Another Guy. by scantee(m): 9:26am On Jan 19, 2016
yinkeys:

Bros seems you work for an international oil company (OIC). I studied petroleum engineering & being on a rig will be a dream come true to me. You're really blessed, I guess you don't know how some girls would fight to date an industry worker regardless of the dwindling oil price per barrel. Stop celebrating mediocrity & go for the best of girls.
ya i work with SHELL, bro one thing about love is that it hardly detect class when it comes, it makes u blind.
Re: My Fiancee Is Having A Crush On Another Guy. by kaziblake(f): 9:26am On Jan 19, 2016
Women issues, so complicated.
Since she begged you not to break up with her and you still love her,i will advise you to give her a break to sort herself out.

3yrs no be beans.
Re: My Fiancee Is Having A Crush On Another Guy. by yinkeys(m): 9:32am On Jan 19, 2016
scantee:
ya i work with SHELL, bro one thing about love is that it hardly detect class when it comes, it makes u blind.
Bros love ke, Even Ice Prince & Chris Brown got dumped because they gave their all to one babe that's why. I think you need to study maybe J. Cole & Jay Z's love life. How do you think they are able to control their women despite them cheating. It's a mans world & women just aren't attracted to emotional men.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Is Having A Crush On Another Guy. by Ucheosefoh(m): 9:32am On Jan 19, 2016
scantee:
ya i undersands ur point just that is not that easy knowing how far you have gone with ur plans for over 3yrs now, it hurts more because i singlehandedly relegated all my female friends to the bench only to make her comfortable & win her trust, believe me i have hundreds of female crushers but i never gave them the chance just to make her happy..<in my next world i would never date a student> again....
Bro it is time you start giving them attention and forget about her. This is the reason I never advocate putting all eggs in one basket

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Is Having A Crush On Another Guy. by scantee(m): 9:37am On Jan 19, 2016
kaziblake:
Women issues, so complicated.
Since she begged you not to break up with her and you still love her,i will advise you to give her a break to sort herself out.

3yrs no be beans.
believe me i am ready to give her the time to sort herself out, i dont minding swaping sim to make sure she don't get in touch again for a while, but anytime i try such she will start accusing of me having a background plans to dump her, next her mum & sisters wil set up a committee of enquries on me on whatsapp chats, u see if you have read my previous thread about her, she has a kinda fragile heart any deep hurt she will collapse and faint, base on the Dr reccomendation to always make her happy and less thinking, i have been doing my best to steak to that, i don't if she is taking advantage of that. She just called me 3X now i did not answer her call, believe me i feel happy and strong as ignore those calls.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Is Having A Crush On Another Guy. by Nobody: 9:37am On Jan 19, 2016
scantee:
i think i will bro, though she hardly admits having any suitor, she always make believe she don't give room for such knowing well that she with me already. I have to now just that it may not be easy, but i think is right time, though the two families is gonna be @ crosshead but i don't care anymore. All i needed now is someting to take away mind off her, unfortunately this is happning @ the wrong time because i am on leave now, & i always spent such my leave time with her. I think i just have to travel out for now.
abeg na where You dey work? Biko Any vacancy sir?
Re: My Fiancee Is Having A Crush On Another Guy. by torqque7(m): 9:40am On Jan 19, 2016
scantee:
ya bro for the past 2yrs i was a dream wife that i trusted her wholeheartdly, even guys jealous of me and kals me lucky guy, everybody have good testimonies about her, i even quarrel/fight any of my guy ever bring up issue of my gal could be cheating, because her atitude was a dream for the past 2yrs, believe me i can take an oath 4 her then that she can never have the thought talk more of cheating, my entire family calls her princess, even her mum said is the only of her daughter she can voch for, her friends always like hail me then if i use jazz on her that all she thinks of in sch is me alone, she kals me even when lecture is on just to hear my voice, everything was ok, for the past 2yrs, she even chat with my ex on fb several times, who always assure her she regrets what she did during Nysc that made me to do away with her...u see all these made me love her unconditional.
Wow I understand sha...but over the years I have come to realise that women are the same everywhere o,they get bored with nice..they like mystery and if u become too predictable and she can tell what u can do then I can assure u her eyes will wonder off..u have to be strong to keep a woman o,and being strong means ignoring somethings that love would make u do normally, once a woman is comfortable that she has a grip on u then ur in trouble,I am sure she felt u were desperate to wife her and ur not going anywhere.. next time let a woman know that u can find someone to replace her any time..good luck bro

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Is Having A Crush On Another Guy. by kaziblake(f): 9:41am On Jan 19, 2016
scantee:
believe me i am ready to give her the time to sort herself out, i dont minding swaping sim to make sure she don't get in touch again for a while, but anytime i try such she will start accusing of me having a background plans to dump her, next her mum & sisters wil set up a committee of enquries on me on whatsapp chats, u see if you have read my previous thread about her, she has a kinda fragile heart any deep hurt she will collapse and faint, base on the Dr reccomendation to always make her happy and less thinking, i have been doing my best to steak to that, i don't if she is taking advantage of that. She just called me 3X now i did not answer her call, believe me i feel happy and strong as ignore those calls.
I read your previous thread,she is blackmailing you emotionally,I don't think she is ready for marriage,dump her b/4 she gives you HBP.

How old is she?

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Is Having A Crush On Another Guy. by Nobody: 9:43am On Jan 19, 2016
smiley ive had enough its a matter of time suit ursef

Reverse psychology at its peak smiley part of life

I kno my worth

And wud giv my all nd all to sumone who wud appreciate my flaws nd me

Av been brutally hurt wit no passion

Treated less human yet am been insulted like i hurt a soul d one who cared d most got hurt the most m nt desperate for u smiley ur happiness nd ur health is wat dat matters if m a pain to u i'll leave
Re: My Fiancee Is Having A Crush On Another Guy. by scantee(m): 9:43am On Jan 19, 2016
kaziblake:
I read your previous thread,she is blackmailing you emotionally,I don't think she is ready for marriage,dump her b/4 she gives you HBP.

How old is she?
this month made her 23
Re: My Fiancee Is Having A Crush On Another Guy. by dreadguy61(m): 9:43am On Jan 19, 2016
Bro just take it easy. Believe me when I say I feel ur pains. Many guys have been in ur shoes and so it's nothing new. But as a man u just have to let go for now cos there is no point in trying to convince her @ the moment. Just give her some breathing space cos as u said she's confused. Focused more on ur work and other stuffs can would make u happy
and if it's possible cut all communication with her. Some ladies tend to exploits life @ this very age she is, so marriage is out of the question for now. Whatever is urs will always be! Wish u all the best bro.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Is Having A Crush On Another Guy. by torqque7(m): 9:46am On Jan 19, 2016
yinkeys:

Bros love ke, Even Ice Prince & Chris Brown got dumped because they gave their all to one babe that's why. I think you need to study maybe J. Cole & Jay Z's love life. How do you think they are able to control their women despite them cheating. It's a mans world & women just aren't attracted to emotional men.
Gbam..seconded and thirded kwa..imagine a guy working in shell na I'm one small girl the use play anyhow,.SCANTEE u better don't allow one small pikin dictate ur happiness o..ur a great catch for women far better than her..u need to be strong and MAN up,beautiful women ARE NOT in short supply yet biko..

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Is Having A Crush On Another Guy. by scantee(m): 9:47am On Jan 19, 2016
torqque7:

Wow I understand sha...but over the years I have come to realise that women are the same everywhere o,they get bored with nice..they like mystery and if u become too predictable and she can tell what u can do then I can assure u her eyes will wonder off..u have to be strong to keep a woman o,and being strong means ignoring somethings that love would make u do normally, once a woman is comfortable that she has a grip on u then ur in trouble,I am sure she felt u were desperate to wife her and ur not going anywhere.. next time let a woman know that u can find someone to replace her any time..good luck bro
digesting! Digested

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Is Having A Crush On Another Guy. by dreadguy61(m): 9:49am On Jan 19, 2016
U nailed it.
torqque7:

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Is Having A Crush On Another Guy. by spankyflex(m): 9:51am On Jan 19, 2016
scantee:
Cc: @Yetsay, @wroskian
Re: My Fiancee Is Having A Crush On Another Guy. by scantee(m): 9:52am On Jan 19, 2016
torqque7:

Gbam..seconded and thirded kwa..imagine a guy working in shell na I'm one small girl the use play anyhow,.SCANTEE u better don't allow one small pikin dictate ur happiness o..ur a great catch for women far better than her..u need to be strong and MAN up,beautiful women ARE NOT in short supply yet biko..
the mistake i made is involving both families so early on the r/ship, my dad gave her his word that she is the bus stop that made her go wild beliving she has all the family pillars backing her. Is time to let her knw i am the umpire.

5 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Is Having A Crush On Another Guy. by frisky2good(m): 9:53am On Jan 19, 2016
And he wants to get married grin.

donholy28:
It seems most people can't think for themselves these days.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Is Having A Crush On Another Guy. by MNDY(m): 9:56am On Jan 19, 2016
All these love stories everywhere sef!
-
OP, but she said she had nothing with the guy! Or you don't want to believe her claim?
Re: My Fiancee Is Having A Crush On Another Guy. by scantee(m): 9:57am On Jan 19, 2016
@Mod please remove this from front page please please, many people knows me in person here, i dont want this escalate thanks.
Re: My Fiancee Is Having A Crush On Another Guy. by DaBullIT(m): 9:58am On Jan 19, 2016
scantee:
i think i will bro, though she hardly admits having any suitor, she always make believe she don't give room for such knowing well that she with me already. I have to now just that it may not be easy, but i think is right time, though the two families is gonna be @ crosshead but i don't care anymore. All i needed now is someting to take away mind off her, unfortunately this is happning @ the wrong time because i am on leave now, & i always spent such my leave time with her. I think i just have to travel out for now.

And you believe her? Niggeur are you crazy?

Met this under grad lil biatch a while back, we got dating, I had plans, dubai vacation for starters, I do not stay at home much so we talk a lot

Until I started noticing, then I came home surprisingly biatch was screwing an ass wipe opposite my street

I don't trust ladies no more, to keep one you have to be a tyrant, I'm not talking violence, I'm talking full investigation shyt hard-core monitoring if she ain't comfortable

Biatch please move

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Is Having A Crush On Another Guy. by scantee(m): 10:02am On Jan 19, 2016
@Seun pls remove this from front page, don't use my sadness for traffic..
Re: My Fiancee Is Having A Crush On Another Guy. by veraiyke(m): 10:02am On Jan 19, 2016
I know it is hard but you can give her the break let her concentrate on her project. Keep calling and wishing her good and telling her how much you love her. Remind her how far you guys have come and encourage her not to give in to a side attraction that will only last for a while. It is easy to feel that the new guy is now better because he is currently doing everything to woo her but ask her to think what will happen with them after few months and years. I just pray she doesn't get laid by the guy because I can take anything but not cheat. I despise it. Bro just be by her. I know it is hard but you can try it. I like giving all into my relationship and if it fails no p but the failure shouldn't be from my angle. The best and please pay her more visits. That will help because she is getting confused now cox that new guy is stucking her with his present and probably gifts. But attention more importantly
Re: My Fiancee Is Having A Crush On Another Guy. by eightsin(m): 10:02am On Jan 19, 2016
Dude, dis gal just stylishly broke up with you. And when a woman says she doesn't want you again... that means there is someone in the background playing some form of pleasing music. I think she is dating that guy already but doesn't want to tell you outrightlly

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Is Having A Crush On Another Guy. by DonatusAdorns(m): 10:03am On Jan 19, 2016
[i][/i]Story That Touches The Heart...... Sorry...!!!Story That Touches The Heart...... Sorry...!!!Story That Touches The Heart...... Sorry...!!!

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Is Having A Crush On Another Guy. by Nobody: 10:03am On Jan 19, 2016
[color=#990000][/color][b][/b]the best relationship u can have is with JESUS...He is the only person who can't disappoint you, with Him u are guaranteed a peace of mind!!!
scantee:
Hello N'landers! Please i am very sorry to come up again with this my fiancee matter again, for those of you who might be familiar with my previous threads https://www.nairaland.com/2666138/want-call-off-marriage..i-feel concerning her attitudes will understand better.

Brief Intro: i met this girl some years back when she was still on 1st Semester 200L in one of the university in SE states, though we met in Lagos...we fell in love <fast forward> i wanted to marry her then but she said i should allow her finish her school before we can officially get married (she was 20yrs then) while i was in my mid 20tez as well, so i decided to wait since i am still young & not in a rush, we are like everything to each other, i introduced her to my entire family members, friends, relatives & work coliquez, i made them understand we would be getting married during or after her final year in school, we are in a distance relationship because my work takes me to places within & outside the country, we only spent time together only during her holidays (i.e after 4 months) practically all her friends knows about me though i never met them in person, we really love each other so much that people believe we are unbreakable...

To shortened the story..we spent time together in Lagos last xmas before she traveled for new year..while i stayed back in Lagos, & we have agreed that we would be getting married this being her final year in school, i noticed that since she left for the new year celebration in her village our communication declined so much, she hardly called or pick my calls, when i complained she attributed that to a bad network in the village where she went to spend some days with her friend that was getting married that last year.

NOW SHE IS BACK TO SCHOOL..the same thing is still happning, she does not give me much attention again, hardly called, if i called she will claim to be so tired having hectic day in school, so i got tired of everyting yesterday when i called her she did'nt pick my call rather she text me that is was very busy & will call me back when she is done, after 2hrs no call back i decided to call her back & her number was busy, after she done making her call she picked my & said she was on call with her sister, i asked what she was doing that kept her busy from 8;30pm -10:30pm she said she was ironing & cooking. I felt unconvinced i asked her are you tired of me? She said yes & laughed, i was shocked, i ask her why, she said she can't even explain it herself, i then ask..

ARE U SEEING SOME ELSE OR HAVING CRUSH ON ANY GUY? She said yes that it started last year, the guy use to come visit her in her hostel, but now she has lost contact with the guy, though nothing has ever happend between them, i felt like i was dreaming because i can swear for this girl that she can never do such...she said though she declined the guys proposal to date him because she does not see the possibility of it happning. Now i fell betrayed after all these years of waiting even when some friends adviced me against it, i have lost the trust in her, right now i feel so hurt, she pleaded that she don't even understand what is happning to her that she is confused, she then said she just feel like being left alone to concentrate in her final year project...

please i feel so sad right now because i put all my egg in one basket in the name of love, my imagination is just going wild about her right now, i have lost apitite for food & loosing concentration, i so much love & trust her. Please how do i overcome this now? help me..
Re: My Fiancee Is Having A Crush On Another Guy. by Nobody: 10:05am On Jan 19, 2016
scantee:

Please do not mind the idi ots. People have crushes all the time. It is a phase, it will pass.
Re: My Fiancee Is Having A Crush On Another Guy. by Nobody: 10:05am On Jan 19, 2016
eightsin:
Dude, dis gal just stylishly broke up with you. And when a woman says she doesn't want you again... that means there is someone in the background playing some form of pleasing music. I think she is dating that guy already but doesn't want to tell you outrightlly

Smh cos dis is done by clubs runz girls doesnt mean an innocent girl does it i dont kno ow a girl who cries her eyes out daily b avin anoda guy

why wud i av a side nigga nd b crying without cease

M growing up all is a lesson
scantee:
Hello N'landers! Please i am very sorry to come up again with this my fiancee matter again, for those of you who might be familiar with my previous threads https://www.nairaland.com/2666138/want-call-off-marriage..i-feel concerning her attitudes will understand better.

Brief Intro: i met this girl some years back when she was still on 1st Semester 200L in one of the university in SE states, though we met in Lagos...we fell in love <fast forward> i wanted to marry her then but she said i should allow her finish her school before we can officially get married (she was 20yrs then) while i was in my mid 20tez as well, so i decided to wait since i am still young & not in a rush, we are like everything to each other, i introduced her to my entire family members, friends, relatives & work coliquez, i made them understand we would be getting married during or after her final year in school, we are in a distance relationship because my work takes me to places within & outside the country, we only spent time together only during her holidays (i.e after 4 months) practically all her friends knows about me though i never met them in person, we really love each other so much that people believe we are unbreakable...

To shortened the story..we spent time together in Lagos last xmas before she traveled for new year..while i stayed back in Lagos, & we have agreed that we would be getting married this being her final year in school, i noticed that since she left for the new year celebration in her village our communication declined so much, she hardly called or pick my calls, when i complained she attributed that to a bad network in the village where she went to spend some days with her friend that was getting married that last year.

NOW SHE IS BACK TO SCHOOL..the same thing is still happning, she does not give me much attention again, hardly called, if i called she will claim to be so tired having hectic day in school, so i got tired of everyting yesterday when i called her she did'nt pick my call rather she text me that is was very busy & will call me back when she is done, after 2hrs no call back i decided to call her back & her number was busy, after she done making her call she picked my & said she was on call with her sister, i asked what she was doing that kept her busy from 8;30pm -10:30pm she said she was ironing & cooking. I felt unconvinced i asked her are you tired of me? She said yes & laughed, i was shocked, i ask her why, she said she can't even explain it herself, i then ask..

ARE U SEEING SOME ELSE OR HAVING CRUSH ON ANY GUY? She said yes that it started last year, the guy use to come visit her in her hostel, but now she has lost contact with the guy, though nothing has ever happend between them, i felt like i was dreaming because i can swear for this girl that she can never do such...she said though she declined the guys proposal to date him because she does not see the possibility of it happning. Now i fell betrayed after all these years of waiting even when some friends adviced me against it, i have lost the trust in her, right now i feel so hurt, she pleaded that she don't even understand what is happning to her that she is confused, she then said she just feel like being left alone to concentrate in her final year project...

please i feel so sad right now because i put all my egg in one basket in the name of love, my imagination is just going wild about her right now, i have lost apitite for food & loosing concentration, i so much love & trust her. Please how do i overcome this now? help me..
Nigga! You traveling out of the country and didn't get any foreign babe as backup plan undecided

Always telling you mugus! Never give your heart to a NAIJA WOMEN!

There are all evil creature and now you paying for it!

I know you must have pay her SCH fees and some other stuff!

Wise up man, wise up!
There is nothing like love and marriage in this present ara. Now forget that creature and concentrate on another stuff.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Is Having A Crush On Another Guy. by donbenie(m): 10:05am On Jan 19, 2016
@Op,from personal experience I understand the pain and heartache you're going through but sometimes the best thing might be to move on,holding on might just make her feel stifled and more eager to move on while letting go will make her appreciate what she has in you..
#BUTTERFLY Mariah Carey..
Re: My Fiancee Is Having A Crush On Another Guy. by scantee(m): 10:05am On Jan 19, 2016
DaBullIT:

And you believe her? Niggeur are you crazy?

Met this under grad lil biatch a while back, we got dating, I had plans, dubai vacation for starters, I do not stay at home much so we talk a lot

Until I started noticing, then I came home surprisingly biatch was screwing an ass wipe opposite my street

I don't trust ladies no more, to keep one you have to be a tyrant, I'm not talking violence, I'm talking full investigation shyt hard-core monitoring if she ain't comfortable

Biatch please move
bro u get mind o, if na me witnez that kind thing na fainting straight, i can't stand a cheat partner.
Re: My Fiancee Is Having A Crush On Another Guy. by Nobody: 10:06am On Jan 19, 2016
True talk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DonatusAdorns:
[i][/i]Story That Touches The Heart...... Sorry...!!!Story That Touches The Heart...... Sorry...!!!Story That Touches The Heart...... Sorry...!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Breasts Overload!! This Photos Of Nigeria Lady Exposing Her Boob Goes Viral / Reasons Why Guys Are Afraid To Date Beautiful Women / Igbo Man And His Oyibo Wife Spotted In The Farm And Stream

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.