Stats: 3,143,339 members, 7,780,892 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:06 AM

Odeku, Please Stop Attacking IBB's Presidential Ambition - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Odeku, Please Stop Attacking IBB's Presidential Ambition (2028 Views)

Stop Attacking Buhari Over Appointments, Let Him Do His Job – PDP Chieftain / I Dropped My Presidential Ambition For Buhari — Saraki / I Won’t Stop Attacking Buhari, Says Fayose (2) (3) (4)

Odeku, Please Stop Attacking IBB's Presidential Ambition by BUSHFELLOW(m): 1:44am On Oct 28, 2006
My question goes to odeku WHY are YOU against Ibb as a person or are you trying to fight for good governance in Nigeria, if so all your post on the pages of nairaland shouldnt be on IBB alone but rather on the general curruption going on in this present government. Odeku although the media says that the worst democracy is better than the best military regime but let face the fact on ground this is the worst erra since nigeria got independence (except during the civil war). Odeku you live in united state and we live in nigeria we understand this country more than you do. Stop attacking just IBB what about this present government or is it because you have some one in government too. ( inspector general of police Ehindero).
Re: Odeku, Please Stop Attacking IBB's Presidential Ambition by dolliepie(f): 2:00am On Oct 28, 2006
lol,he nos ehindero?
Re: Odeku, Please Stop Attacking IBB's Presidential Ambition by BUSHFELLOW(m): 2:09am On Oct 28, 2006
yes he is related to ehindero.
Re: Odeku, Please Stop Attacking IBB's Presidential Ambition by dolliepie(f): 2:13am On Oct 28, 2006
how did u no dat?
Re: Odeku, Please Stop Attacking IBB's Presidential Ambition by joshO: 11:36am On Oct 28, 2006
Bushfellow,

I disagree with you. I too have nothing but total contempt for IBB and Atiku, and ain't related to anyone in goverment. That these bad fellas represent the worst in our chequerd history is a personal, but popular opinion, one that we are all entitled to. I do not share your view that this adminstration is any worse than the ones before. As a matter of fact I think the opposite is the case.

This administration clearly has intent and conviction, although the execution may have suffered in some respect for various reasons.

Constant vilification of these two rogues, currently positioning themselves for a return to prominence, may help re-focus the minds of the gullible many in our midst ahead of 2007.

So whether or not Odeku is related to Ehindero or OBJ himself, let him be.
Re: Odeku, Please Stop Attacking IBB's Presidential Ambition by Odeku(m): 10:00pm On Oct 28, 2006
I seating here shaking my head in disbelieve. MR BUSHFELLOW I personally reserve my comment on what i think of you. referencing my relative has nothing to do with my views. How old ware you again? 25 and that makes you like 9 years old when IBB was in power, so I don't expect much from you on the evil deeds IBB bestowe on Nigerians, secondly, people migrated in millions overseas just because of the adverse impact we felt from IBB regime, I can careless if you are paid by IBB to bash my, my family or anyone. that is just a typical mentality of a gay. The action you are displaying now is why we have problem in Nigeria, the day I ban your ass from emailling me you started all this negativity, keep it on player, it only makes me stronger, I WILL CONTINUE to exposed all the evil news about IBB, and out of curiosity, How much did BIGB1 IBB son gave you to be a sell out? in the state we call people like you HOUSE BIRD. and if it interest you why you over there hating, I am a frequent flyer.
Re: Odeku, Please Stop Attacking IBB's Presidential Ambition by BUSHFELLOW(m): 10:36pm On Oct 28, 2006
Odeku, I am not against you but realy all your post is about this guy why i realy need to know because the truth is the same thing that happened then is also hapenig now political killings and poverty is on the high side. Believe me you will always be My Friend even if you call my Gay, gay or anyhting i dont care iam not a friend to ibb nethier do i know him but please be broard because i believe you are learned and should have more fact than what you are pouring out on just one person.

I think what you should be concentrating on is away of publishing or posting a topic that will make people not to vote any of our past leaders and even the present ones for they have failed us and we need a change. So let vote them out and bring in fresh breeds.

Big up man one love. I hope you now understand my grieviancy with you
Re: Odeku, Please Stop Attacking IBB's Presidential Ambition by lewa(m): 11:20pm On Oct 28, 2006
y'o, Odeku your boy stands wit ya.Right? grin grin
Re: Odeku, Please Stop Attacking IBB's Presidential Ambition by Odeku(m): 2:42am On Oct 30, 2006
Lewa you know how we do it in the windy city, we shake them haters off. Holla at me Lewa maybe we can hit Budha lounge and kickit
Re: Odeku, Please Stop Attacking IBB's Presidential Ambition by lewa(m): 6:00am On Oct 30, 2006
Odeku, yea we could kick it at funky grin, ya know how we doin't grin. Big up
Re: Odeku, Please Stop Attacking IBB's Presidential Ambition by BigB11(m): 7:53am On Oct 30, 2006
You've got to be kidding me, you mean he's related to inspector general of police Sunday Ehindero.

No comment.

lol lol lol lol lol lol lol
Re: Odeku, Please Stop Attacking IBB's Presidential Ambition by BigB11(m): 8:06am On Oct 30, 2006
lol lol lol lol
Re: Odeku, Please Stop Attacking IBB's Presidential Ambition by BigB11(m): 8:12am On Oct 30, 2006
No disrespect.

I met the man before, infact I believe twice.

He's a fine police.

But my man, ODEKU, you need to slow down.

Believe me, you need to slow down.
Re: Odeku, Please Stop Attacking IBB's Presidential Ambition by Odeku(m): 6:28pm On Oct 30, 2006
Big B1 remeber you told me don't believe everythign you read in the news paper or in the thread right? don't buy that cheap slug. as much as you and I disagree on so many issues, we both stand the same ground, moving Nigeria forward. enough said.
Re: Odeku, Please Stop Attacking IBB's Presidential Ambition by BUSHFELLOW(m): 6:55pm On Oct 30, 2006
Odeku why are you lying when you are not yet in the senate yet i wonder what you will do when you get there. And yet you come to naira land to pour out your mind on IBB and Atiku and just my Post you have started denying your father. Now i no you are not a good child.

Peace
Re: Odeku, Please Stop Attacking IBB's Presidential Ambition by dolliepie(f): 7:13pm On Oct 30, 2006
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm just take am easy ooo.
Re: Odeku, Please Stop Attacking IBB's Presidential Ambition by BigB11(m): 8:08pm On Oct 30, 2006
FYI: I'm currently working on getting some inside information regarding the monthly and annual salary of the inspector general.

Since ODEKU has rejected any affiliation with this individual, this process will be done openly without any disrespect to anybody.
Re: Odeku, Please Stop Attacking IBB's Presidential Ambition by Odeku(m): 8:57pm On Oct 30, 2006
Big B1 all you have to do is ask me and I can give you all that information, as far as that SLUG BUSHFELLOW he just signified what an slowpoke stand for, it's funny how yesterday you were my friend, and you beg for money i decline, and now he over here talking shyt, punk go eat some P****y and you might have some brain
Re: Odeku, Please Stop Attacking IBB's Presidential Ambition by BigB11(m): 9:29pm On Oct 30, 2006
You need to learn from the old school. Never, never identify yourself; let them identify you. You are now paying for being ignorant and loud.

I truly didn't know that "oga, where is your patikulass is your back ground"

Now everything is starting to make sense. I see why you're so loud and sometimes make comment without a use of common sense.

Well, my man, it is what it is. Be proud, stay focused and stand tall. it's not a big deal.
Re: Odeku, Please Stop Attacking IBB's Presidential Ambition by Odeku(m): 9:47pm On Oct 30, 2006
DUDE I can careless if you know who I am, at least I am a proud Nigeria, and I can say I accomplish every thing I've had on my own, unlike you BibB1 Daddy's boy, without your dad you won't have a dime player. now back to the topic. tell me how is your dad IBB planning to pay Nigerians $10,000000 for every month he rule.
Re: Odeku, Please Stop Attacking IBB's Presidential Ambition by BigB11(m): 9:58pm On Oct 30, 2006
"oga, where is your patikulass is your back ground"

ODEKU, believe me you need to slow down.

I will advise you to really chill out. I don't want to go there and please for the respect for your folks, don't make me.

Mr Sunday Ehindero is a fine police man.

Let's skip this topic and continue with our mission " moving Nigeria forward"
Re: Odeku, Please Stop Attacking IBB's Presidential Ambition by Odeku(m): 10:07pm On Oct 30, 2006
lets start leading by example, I will ask you one more time BIGB1 how is your dad IBB planing on leading this nation, read this script, and tell him she should start giving back some of our money,, like I've said

CHICAGO, Illinois (AP) -- Oprah Winfrey has famously given members of her audience new cars, paid off their debts and fulfilled their wildest dreams. Now she's given them what she calls the "gift of giving back."

On a show that aired Monday, Winfrey gave more than 300 audience members $1,000 debit cards sponsored by the Bank of America to donate to a charitable cause.

Winfrey called the show her "favorite giveaway ever."

"I can honestly say that every gift I've ever given has brought at least as much happiness to me as it has to the person I've given it to," the 52-year-old talk-show host said. "That's the feeling I want to pass on to you."

People can give the entire sum to one person -- relatives aren't eligible -- or they can split it among charitable causes. Audience members also received a DVD recorder to tape their stories for a future show.

"You're going to open your hearts, you're going to be really creative, and you're going to spend it all at once on one stranger or spend a dollar on every person," Winfrey said. "Imagine the love and kindness you can spread with $1,000."
Re: Odeku, Please Stop Attacking IBB's Presidential Ambition by BigB11(m): 10:22pm On Oct 30, 2006
You're not making any sense as usual.

I repeat, let's refocus on our mission "moving Nigeria forward"
Re: Odeku, Please Stop Attacking IBB's Presidential Ambition by Odeku(m): 10:37pm On Oct 30, 2006
Dude why do you always try to be elusive as your dad? can you please answer my question regarless if it makes sence or not? like you've said moving Nigeria forward, we need clarity and accountability.
Re: Odeku, Please Stop Attacking IBB's Presidential Ambition by Bhola(f): 10:49pm On Oct 30, 2006
Big B1, the email address on your profile aint working.

God help Nigeria!
Re: Odeku, Please Stop Attacking IBB's Presidential Ambition by BigB11(m): 11:07pm On Oct 30, 2006
The last time I checked, this topic is about you and your long lost father that BUSHFELLOW just recovered or found for you.

Since you crave to go there so bad, why can we go ahead and compare the different between Military personnel and low life malodorous shameless police officer personnel.

Do you know the different? any idea?

Remember that Nigerian police officers are the most corrupt group in the face of the earth. They will even dance for you for only 500 naira. I've seen them in action, the entire group (senior or junior) doesn't represent anything pleasant.
You need to chill out and go sit somewhere because there is absolutely nothing special in you or your unclaimed family.

You truly need to leave the slave farm (Chicago) and return back home, come and see the light.
The yearly/ annual salary of inspector general will be released soon.
Re: Odeku, Please Stop Attacking IBB's Presidential Ambition by Odeku(m): 11:24pm On Oct 30, 2006
DUDEyou are an idiot for real, I can tell the apple does not fall too far from the tree, well if you must know the reason the police are so incompetent is the direct adverse impact of your dad IBB. if only he hadn't stole all the billions he had in your accounts and the one in swiss accounts. Maybe the police and other security apparatus in Nigeria will be efficient with the right and proper equipment to tackle crime, Lets not forget your bother Muhammad was invited for questioning By MR NUHU RIBADU a fine cop by the way, and trust me we are close to nailling IBB than you think, watch and see the drama unfold in the next couple weeks.
Re: Odeku, Please Stop Attacking IBB's Presidential Ambition by superman(m): 2:02am On Oct 31, 2006
hahahaaaaaaaaa
Re: Odeku, Please Stop Attacking IBB's Presidential Ambition by lauryn(f): 2:12am On Oct 31, 2006
wow, subscribing to thread
Re: Odeku, Please Stop Attacking IBB's Presidential Ambition by Odeku(m): 2:29am On Oct 31, 2006
Its funny what people will do for money, Ill like to know what K&YJelly BIGB1 is using on this gay BUSHFELLOW. And to address your question MR BIGB1 Have you ever had a job in your life? how can you comment on Nigeria politics when all you do is play video game and enjoy the ill-stolen money you papa took from us. I am done talking to this gays my my opinion still stand we will stop and nail IBB
Re: Odeku, Please Stop Attacking IBB's Presidential Ambition by BUSHFELLOW(m): 7:14pm On Oct 31, 2006
Heya, Odeku why did you think Every nigeria would be like a low no place in life humans called police men. Just because i asked you to Slow down on IBB and retrack your self in Promoting and improving Nigeria by standing by truth and say things like it is you now came openly without shame and lied on the pages of nairaland that i asked you for money and even called me a gay. Now i understand why you said an apple does not fall far from the tree which means although you are a civillian you stil live your life like a police men who love saying lies.

Look at you, you openly denied you Dad. Why. Now you said i asked you money, and you even went ahead to called me gay are you the one screwing me. come on slow down or you might loose your Grip. i dont stand so low in life
Re: Odeku, Please Stop Attacking IBB's Presidential Ambition by Odeku(m): 7:27pm On Oct 31, 2006
DUMMY gay BOY do you know what ARCHIVE FOLDER IS ? I have all your script and don't make me post it, as a matter of fact, Ill send you 1 frankline so you can buy you some stale p**sy. do me a favor while you at it, read owners of Nigeria punk

11 Million Nigerian Children Out Of School / Lagos State: Soon Parents May Go To Jail For Flogging Their Children - News / Abia Gov Calls For State Police Over Kidnapping