Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,334 members, 7,780,877 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:46 AM

Clothing Importing Opportunity Form Bangladesh - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Clothing Importing Opportunity Form Bangladesh (8361 Views)

How To Make Money Importing Cheap Used And New Good Abroad Right Here In Nigeria / Amazing, Discover How You Can Start Importing Goods From China Without Capital / Make Money Importing From China. (little Capital,small Quantity Start Up) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Clothing Importing Opportunity Form Bangladesh by Nazmuls: 11:27am On Jun 23, 2009
Hello All,

This one of the Bnagladeshi here. Hope you all are fine. 

You might know that Bangladesh is one of the leading RMG (Readymade Garments )exporter in the world these days. They produce cloths for allmost all the renowned brands like NIKE, Addidas, Puma, Marks and Spancer, TM, Hugo boss, ZARA, Active, Wall Mart, D&G, Levice, Armani etc. Bangladesh is very competative in garments products.

We have some garments factory in Bangladesh. Out of interest I went to some markets here in Nigeria and astonised to see the price of those items like shirts, knits, denims. Then I asked them form where they buy those garments they asnwerd form dubai and US or UK.

This make the prices of those items at least 2 to 3 times form Bngladesh. So far I know from bangladesh nobody is importing here.

I am sure if you guys can import things like clothing you can make a lot of money than who are importing form dubai, us or chaina. I can help you on that. Please send me email on my adress:    (jackbucanan@gmail.com) for more informations.

Currently I am living in Nigeria for other jobs.

Hope to hear from you,

Re: Clothing Importing Opportunity Form Bangladesh by tunnytox(m): 3:03pm On Jun 24, 2009
I think there are some custom restrictions on cloth importation to Nigeria, I'm not too sure but think there is. Otherwise I trust Nigerians they would have bombarded Bangladesh, therer may be other impediments. However, if you get more info you can post them here I will verify them as I am very much intereted in such business.
Re: Clothing Importing Opportunity Form Bangladesh by Nazmuls: 5:26pm On Jun 24, 2009
thanks for the reply.
Actually there is a soft embargo on it. I saw the in the custom website there are two catagories one in prohibited and other is ablolutely prohibited. new garments are in first group. Used clothes are absolutly prohibited. Morever in any shop you will find impoterd garments.

interestingly I found plenty of shirts knits are imported form US or UK but made in Bnagladesh. Plenty of people go to dubai/ us / uk to buy and put them in cargo plane. They clear the customs by paying $3-4 usd/kg.

I surved the market here and found the shirt here is being bought at 6000N can be bought in Bangladesh with $5 only. frieght and others may add $2 per shirt. so total would be $7 only to nigeria wearhouse.

the above calculation is made on the basis by air tasportation mode. If it is by sea then the freight is minimal.

also knits items are more competetive too in bangladesh.

pease send your mail adress so that i can give you some photos of the garmets with price. if you need more informations please let me know.
Re: Clothing Importing Opportunity Form Bangladesh by tunnytox(m): 7:51pm On Jun 13, 2012
Nazmuls, can you please drop me an email on tunnytox@yahoo.co.uk to discuss this further.
Re: Clothing Importing Opportunity Form Bangladesh by ariyebaba(m): 10:48pm On Jun 13, 2012
Send details to - harrybaba2005@yahoo.com
Re: Clothing Importing Opportunity Form Bangladesh by 9jastarz: 5:10pm On Dec 24, 2013
Please send details to tfola@live.com
Re: Clothing Importing Opportunity Form Bangladesh by Atse(f): 10:52pm On Feb 05, 2020
Pls drop info to my email address abubilkis4@gmail.com

I would love to know more about importing from bangledash
Re: Clothing Importing Opportunity Form Bangladesh by NatureHeals(m): 8:44pm On Mar 25, 2022
havilahtop@gmail.com
Re: Clothing Importing Opportunity Form Bangladesh by Femabol01: 8:23pm On Jul 13, 2022
Atse:
Pls drop info to my email address abubilkis4@gmail.com

I would love to know more about importing from bangledash
Were you able to get any info on cloth importation from Bangladesh? I'm planning to go there this year.
Re: Clothing Importing Opportunity Form Bangladesh by IncredibleT: 2:54pm On Apr 29, 2023
Please drop email also to me anagbosoobinna@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

I Have Genuine Sellers On Nigerian Crude Oil, Forcados,lpfo And Ago / Cheap, Fast, Reliable Website Hosting And Programming Services. / Where To Buy 35% Food Grade Hydrogen Peroxide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.