Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,752 members, 7,802,305 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:12 PM

What Movie Made You Cry? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Made You Cry? (1748 Views)

What Movie Moved You To Tears? / What Movie(s) Scared You As A Kid? / What Movie Made You Cry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Movie Made You Cry? by PiccoloBrunelli(m): 9:53am On Jan 19, 2016
Guys will probably look at this post and scoff, like: "Cry? Because of film? Tah. Only girls cry when seeing a movie." Well...not true! I'm a guy. And I'm not ashamed to say a movie scene has made me cry. And by "Cry" I don't mean the wailing-screaming-catarrh filled kinda cry. In my case...tears just wet my eye smaaaaaall. Lol.

Please share with us the movie or movies that messed your tear duct up badly. If possible tell us the particular scene.

Mine:
1. The Fault In Our Stars (when Hazel's parents came into her room to tell her Augustus had died...killed me)

2. Lone Survivors (I can't pick a particular scene sef. Those guys chop bullets. Then that Afghan guy that risked his life to save Mark...kai! Axe was my favourite guy. He took men down with his clinical headshots)

3. 3 Idiots (Owk...on a normal day I don't care about "Indian Feem" but this one stood out. And it's even comedy! Comedy that makes you cry! That scene where Rancho delivers Virus' daughter of her baby...my God!!! Rotten Tomatoes scored this movie 100% so what are you not saying?)

4. King's Speech (Colin Firth killed it. That last speech was truly epic. It's not surprising he won the Oscars in the Best Actor category for his role)

Oya...over to you guys. Na me cry pass? undecided
Re: What Movie Made You Cry? by PoliticalThuG(m): 9:55am On Jan 19, 2016
"Jesus speaks Igbo" made me cry
Re: What Movie Made You Cry? by Nobody: 9:55am On Jan 19, 2016
Three idiots... The level of selflessness displayed by that guy(Rancho)'was outta this world.

*starts to cry again* embarassed
Re: What Movie Made You Cry? by PiccoloBrunelli(m): 9:57am On Jan 19, 2016
holyFRED:
Three idiots...
The level of selflessness displayed by that guy(Rancho)'was outta this world.

*starts to cry again* embarassed

Bro
Re: What Movie Made You Cry? by Nobody: 10:07am On Jan 19, 2016
The 3 idiots cry cry
Re: What Movie Made You Cry? by ayobase(m): 10:11am On Jan 19, 2016
PiccoloBrunelli:
Guys will probably look at this post and scoff, like: "Cry? Because of film? Tah. Only girls cry when seeing a movie." Well...not true! I'm a guy. And I'm not ashamed to say a movie scene has made me cry. And by "Cry" I don't mean the wailing-screaming-catarrh filled kinda cry. In my case...tears just wet my eye smaaaaaall. Lol.

Please share with us the movie or movies that messed your tear duct up badly. If possible tell us the particular scene.

Mine:
1. The Fault In Our Stars (when Hazel's parents came into her room to tell her Augustus had died...killed me)

2. Lone Survivors (I can't pick a particular scene sef. Those guys chop bullets. Then that Afghan guy that risked his life to save Mark...kai! Axe was my favourite guy. He took men down with his clinical headshots)

3. 3 Idiots (Owk...on a normal day I don't care about "Indian Feem" but this one stood out. And it's even comedy! Comedy that makes you cry! That scene where Rancho delivers Virus' daughter of her baby...my God!!! Rotten Tomatoes scored this movie 100% so what are you not saying?)

4. King's Speech (Colin Firth killed it. That last speech was truly epic. It's not surprising he won the Oscars in the Best Actor category for his role)

Oya...over to you guys. Na me cry pass? undecided

That Lone Survivor was very touching - the ending part.

Brb for more.
Re: What Movie Made You Cry? by Nobody: 10:43am On Jan 19, 2016
PiccoloBrunelli:

Bro
Yes....Pls just give me handkerchief embarassed
Re: What Movie Made You Cry? by PiccoloBrunelli(m): 11:36am On Jan 19, 2016
holyFRED:

Yes....Pls just give me handkerchief embarassed

Lol. Here...take. Hear say hollywood wan do remake...
Re: What Movie Made You Cry? by shalomm: 11:45am On Jan 19, 2016
Mine are
1. Like stars on earth' mehn i cry 4 dat movie like say i be small pikin. The movie really change the way i see people especially those "unintelligent students"
2. Tarapumpum' (can't fix the spelling) mehn that movie make me drop tears, expecially the part where racing sanders employ his arc enemy.
3. Jesus in the plane. Mehn i wept in that scene where the lady discovered that it was Jesus all along.
Re: What Movie Made You Cry? by Nobody: 11:51am On Jan 19, 2016
PiccoloBrunelli:

Lol. Here...take. Hear say hollywood wan do remake...
Them no fit at all.

Make them no spoil that movie oo before I impose gay law for their country.(na the worst thing wey fit happen after death for that country) grin
Re: What Movie Made You Cry? by csamii: 4:41pm On Jan 20, 2016
The judge

Run all night

The patriot

My sassy girlfriend
Re: What Movie Made You Cry? by abayomi93(m): 9:24am On Jan 23, 2016
SPARTACUS;It was season 4,when spartacus was about to die an agron began to cry.then spoke the legeng;"Do not shed tears for me my friend,there is no greater victory than to depart from this world a free man".even the sky wept to honour is bravery as the rains showered.
Re: What Movie Made You Cry? by Nobody: 10:10am On Jan 23, 2016
abayomi93:
SPARTACUS;It was season 4,when spartacus was about to die an agron began to cry.then spoke the legeng;"Do not shed tears for me my friend,there is no greater victory than to depart from this world a free man".even the sky wept to honour is bravery as the rains showered.

The OP said Movie, not TV series. Know the difference.
Re: What Movie Made You Cry? by Nobody: 10:16am On Jan 23, 2016
The only and last movie that ever made my eyes cloud over with unshed tears is none other than Titanic.

Rose was singing to Jack, not knowing that her lover don die tay tay. She nudged him to wake him up, thinking that he's merely unconscious, but his frozen body disappeared into the cold sea, never to be seen again.
Re: What Movie Made You Cry? by Zico0(m): 10:32am On Jan 23, 2016
csamii:
The judge

Run all night

The patriot

My sassy girlfriend
Do you know where I can get My sassy girlfriend, or download it? I have been searching for this movie.
Re: What Movie Made You Cry? by csamii: 1:42pm On Jan 23, 2016
Zico0:

Do you know where I can get My sassy girlfriend, or download it? I have been searching for this movie.

http://moviezwow.com/my-sassy-girl-2008-english-300mb-download/
Re: What Movie Made You Cry? by Zico0(m): 10:15am On Jan 24, 2016
Re: What Movie Made You Cry? by DrOladipo: 12:25pm On Jan 24, 2016
We Are Family: when they are paying tribute to their dying mother! The sound track is epic!
Re: What Movie Made You Cry? by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jan 24, 2016
Passion of the Christ.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Made You Cry? by newguy1(m): 5:51pm On Jan 25, 2016
Forest gump: serious its pays never to underestimate even d dullest of d lot our life stories r different, if u good @ somethings doesn't mean d rest dat doesn't know r less human. Well dat was yrs back ain't shedding no tear 4 no movie bruh
Re: What Movie Made You Cry? by bogtrotter: 10:33pm On Jan 25, 2016
The impossible.
Re: What Movie Made You Cry? by thorbar(m): 6:23am On Jan 26, 2016
Zico0:

what is spectacular abt d movie abeg?
Re: What Movie Made You Cry? by Zico0(m): 4:03pm On Jan 26, 2016
thorbar:
what is spectacular abt d movie abeg?
The movie is a comedy and romance at the same time. If your a tough guy, and you hate feeling mushy, you need to stay away from this movie because it is very emotive. It may make you cry. It is a love story.
Re: What Movie Made You Cry? by gsalvatore: 5:18pm On Jan 26, 2016
Defiance.

Stepford wives..I hate seeing Nicole Kidman cry. She cries,I cry.

Patriot..
Re: What Movie Made You Cry? by justiniyke29: 7:47pm On Jan 26, 2016
titanic: when rose was calling jack nt knowing jack was dead. death before dishonour: when dat dying soldier was telling his partner take me home, and tell my mother nt 2 weep.
Re: What Movie Made You Cry? by Omololu007(m): 9:18pm On Jan 27, 2016
49days season one and two..this movie almost made me cry sad

(1) (Reply)

Season Movies Recommendation Needed ASAP / I Love New York / Bad Nun Deadly Vows 2020 English [horror Within] (full Download)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.