Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,360 members, 7,800,728 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:54 AM

What Are Your Sexual Fantasies? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are Your Sexual Fantasies? (5828 Views)

Here Is Why Your Sexual Urge (konji) Is So Strong And Uncontrollable (photos) / What Is Your Sexual Fantasies? / Improve Your Sexual Performance With Samsu Oil For Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are Your Sexual Fantasies? by ashewoboy(m): 10:42am On Jan 19, 2016
Mine is a Bolaji. Wbu?

It's just a fantasy. Btw, i'm still a virgin.
Re: What Are Your Sexual Fantasies? by Nobody: 10:47am On Jan 19, 2016
well i will like to fork twaci
Re: What Are Your Sexual Fantasies? by Nobody: 11:17am On Jan 19, 2016
lol.. Maybe I've often fantasised too much about sitting in a crowded, dark and eclectic bar, loud music playing above the voices and people trying to match volumes, sipping either a tonic or something strong that could probably work as an aphrodisiac, maybe alomo mixed with small stout or something to get me ready for a potential one night stand I've been thinking so deeply about...

Could look across me and see two beautiful young women looking so ripe and succulent, probably in their late 20s, brown hair, soft thick caramel skins, and those thick with a touch of red lips I touch myself over sometimes... One looking exactly like Nicki minaj, and the other like lavedå

Wait for my cue, watch em raise their voices, and put up silly attitudes suggesting just maybe they've had way more than enough to drink already.. Walk up to em, start up engaging conversations, begin with mundane, crawl slowly to the less-mundane, walk through the not-so-bad, swim into the obviously interested and fly into erotic convey...

After the first shot has been fired and we dust our conversation feet outside the door of the crowded bar and both beauties are obviously too drunk to find their way home, with a beeping erotic alarm blaring off in their heads, my lips looking like the only clear image they could see..

My usually chit-chatty resident devil opines me to take the helpless trophies home and have a party never to forget..The indolent resident angel with a rusty halo earned from not being listened to says differently, but pleasure is an army of a million demons.

I could take the beauties home.. Suck on one's vagina while the other rides my big brown erect_penis with her hot cum dripping vagina.. After everything, we could climax together and pass out till an epic episode of morning drama begins the next day

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Are Your Sexual Fantasies? by Monalisa185(f): 11:27am On Jan 19, 2016
shocked poster above me though

2 Likes

Re: What Are Your Sexual Fantasies? by ashewoboy(m): 12:07pm On Jan 19, 2016
Obioraaa:
lol.. Maybe I've often fantasised too much about sitting in a crowded, dark and eclectic bar, loud music playing above the voices and people trying to match volumes, sipping either a tonic or something strong that could probably work as an aphrodisiac, maybe alomo mixed with small stout or something to get me ready for a potential one night stand I've been thinking so deeply about...

Could look across me and see two beautiful young women looking so ripe and succulent, probably in their late 20s, brown hair, soft thick caramel skins, and those thick with a touch of red lips I touch myself over sometimes... One looking exactly like Nicki minaj, and the other like lavedå

Wait for my cue, watch em raise their voices, and put up silly attitudes suggesting just maybe they've had way more than enough to drink already.. Walk up to em, start up engaging conversations, begin with mundane, crawl slowly to the less-mundane, walk through the not-so-bad, swim into the obviously interested and fly into erotic convey...

After the first shot has been fired and we dust our conversation feet outside the door of the crowded bar and both beauties are obviously too drunk to find their way home, with a beeping erotic alarm blaring off in their heads, my lips looking like the only clear image they could see..

My usually chit-chatty resident devil opines me to take the helpless trophies home and have a party never to forget..The indolent resident angel with a rusty halo earned from not being listened to says differently, but pleasure is an army of a million demons.

I could take the beauties home.. Suck on one's vagina while the other rides my big brown erect_penis with her hot cum dripping vagina.. After everything, we could climax together and pass out till an epic episode of morning drama begins the next day

jez make sure you fvck laveda. Dats all.
Re: What Are Your Sexual Fantasies? by ashewoboy(m): 12:09pm On Jan 19, 2016
Lalasticlala
twaci
midehi2
tohpahz.
Re: What Are Your Sexual Fantasies? by ashewoboy(m): 12:10pm On Jan 19, 2016
More CUMments.
Re: What Are Your Sexual Fantasies? by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jan 19, 2016
ashewoboy:

jez make sure you fvck lavedå. Dats all.
huh? undecided
Re: What Are Your Sexual Fantasies? by ashewoboy(m): 12:18pm On Jan 19, 2016
Obioraaa:
huh? undecided

you heard me. Pvssy on a platter of gold. Fvck laveda.
Re: What Are Your Sexual Fantasies? by Laveda(f): 12:20pm On Jan 19, 2016
ashewoboy:

you heard me. Pvssy on a platter of gold. Fvck lave.da.
What's your problem? Are you okay?
Quit mentioning me unnecessarily. undecided
Re: What Are Your Sexual Fantasies? by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jan 19, 2016
ashewoboy:

you heard me. Pvssy on a platter of gold. Fvck lavedå.
undecided uuuh.. No thank you.

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Sexual Fantasies? by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jan 19, 2016
Monalisa185:
shocked poster above me though
undecided yes.. The poster above you though.. What?
Re: What Are Your Sexual Fantasies? by ashewoboy(m): 12:23pm On Jan 19, 2016
Laveda:

What's your problem? Are you okay?
Quit mentioning me unnecessarily. undecided

m sorry. M jez telling your newly found luv to fvck you ASAP. Cos all these petting dat you are petting him will soon end.

He is already fantasizing a one night stand with you and i'm sure you don't mind.
Re: What Are Your Sexual Fantasies? by ashewoboy(m): 12:27pm On Jan 19, 2016
Obioraaa:
undecided uuuh.. No thank you.

invite her to your house joorh. She will CUM.
Re: What Are Your Sexual Fantasies? by Laveda(f): 12:30pm On Jan 19, 2016
ashewoboy:

m sorry. M jez telling your newly found luv to fvck you ASAP. Cos all these petting dat you are petting him will soon end.

He is already fantasizing a one night stand with you and i'm sure you don't mind.
You romancelanders just can't stop poke nosing....stay out of people's affair..you didn't see us talk about fùck or whatever..... undecided
Pheeeew!!!

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Sexual Fantasies? by Monalisa185(f): 12:30pm On Jan 19, 2016
Obioraaa:
undecided yes.. The poster above you though.. What?

obiorathesubtle? those fantasies of your's no be here ooo
Re: What Are Your Sexual Fantasies? by ashewoboy(m): 12:33pm On Jan 19, 2016
Laveda:

You romancelanders just can't stop poke nosing....stay out of people's affair..you didn't see us talk about fùck or whatever..... undecided
Pheeeew!!!

must you talk about fvck before he fvcks you? Abeg. You have the tendency of giving him your p.u.n.a.n.i on a platter of gold. He is using the guys tactics on you, before you know it, you will be So into him, dats if you are not already.

Obioraa, go ahead. Don't forget to fvck her ASAP.

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Sexual Fantasies? by Laveda(f): 12:35pm On Jan 19, 2016
ashewoboy:

must you talk about fvck before he fvcks you? Abeg. You have the tendency of giving him your p.u.n.a.n.i on a platter of gold. He is using the guys tactics on you, before you know it, you will be So into him, dats if you are not already.

k
Re: What Are Your Sexual Fantasies? by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jan 19, 2016
Monalisa185:

obiorathesubtle? those fantasies of your's no be here ooo
wink wink you want make I add your name for the next one??
Re: What Are Your Sexual Fantasies? by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jan 19, 2016
Obioraaa:

screw laveda , thats that.

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Sexual Fantasies? by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jan 19, 2016
ashewoboy:

undecided guy.. All you need to do now is stop this and respect yourself..
Re: What Are Your Sexual Fantasies? by Laveda(f): 12:37pm On Jan 19, 2016
PrimeMinisterr:

screw laved.a , thats that.
undecided
Re: What Are Your Sexual Fantasies? by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jan 19, 2016
PrimeMinisterr:

screw lavedå , thats that.
Bro.. undecided I'm disappointed man.. Never!! angry
Re: What Are Your Sexual Fantasies? by ashewoboy(m): 12:39pm On Jan 19, 2016
Laveda pvssy is nt tight#jezsaying.

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Sexual Fantasies? by Monalisa185(f): 12:40pm On Jan 19, 2016
Obioraaa:
wink wink you want make I add your name for the next one??

hehehehe... nah...I'll pass..grin

what happened to the obiorathesubtle of a monicker?
Re: What Are Your Sexual Fantasies? by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jan 19, 2016
Laveda:
undecided
I wish you're the hottie on your dp, wonder why you should use someone's else pix.
Re: What Are Your Sexual Fantasies? by ashewoboy(m): 12:41pm On Jan 19, 2016
Obioraaa:
undecided guy.. All you need to do now is stop this and respect yourself..

Like he doesn't have the intention of fvcking her. Getouttahere.

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Sexual Fantasies? by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jan 19, 2016
Obioraaa:
Bro.. undecided I'm disappointed man.. Never!! angry
lol hey chill man, just wanted to taunt her.

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Sexual Fantasies? by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jan 19, 2016
ashewoboy:

Like he doesn't have the intention of fvcking her. Getouttahere.

. . . . seems you're sex starved, they er just having a mad hatter tea chat, thats all.
Re: What Are Your Sexual Fantasies? by ashewoboy(m): 12:45pm On Jan 19, 2016
PrimeMinisterr:

seems you're sex starved, they er just having a mad hatter tea chat, thats all.

ok.
Re: What Are Your Sexual Fantasies? by jonaifame22(m): 12:47pm On Jan 19, 2016
To pour milk and honey on quiinbee's lap and lick it all up, to suck sinaj's pvssy , and lastly to kiss yourmain's lips! May 2016 make all this possible, Amen

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are Your Sexual Fantasies? by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jan 19, 2016
Monalisa185:

hehehehe... nah...I'll pass..grin

what happened to the obiorathesubtle of a monicker?
ahhh c'mon.. Will you tell me you didn't for once swallow even an ounce of saliva over my fantasy? You're more than welcome to participate or let me let you participate in my fantasy... Ooops! I have one about you right now! grin

Uuuh.. Lengthy ban.. I was attacked by a really angry moderator..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See What I Released While Forking Graphic Photos. / Erotic Story: My Last Client / She Broke Up With Me, Lost Her Virginity, Now She Wants Me Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.