Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,366 members, 7,808,280 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:47 AM

Get Your Songs On MTN Music Plus,etisalat Cloud 9,itunes,amazon And Spotify - Music Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Music Business / Get Your Songs On MTN Music Plus,etisalat Cloud 9,itunes,amazon And Spotify (14349 Views)

Promote Your Music On MTN Music Plus And Earn Cash From Downloads / Get Your Music On Mtn Music Plus Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get Your Songs On MTN Music Plus,etisalat Cloud 9,itunes,amazon And Spotify by No1soundltd: 11:32am On Jan 19, 2016
Hi,

We wish to introduce our company "NO 1 SOUND LIMITED" to you. NO 1 SOUND LIMITED is a music marketing company. We are content providers for MTN Music Plus+ , Etisalat Cloud9 , Amazon , Spotify, Itunes and we also market your videos online via VeVo.

Please check out our website www.no1sound.net for more information.

We get your songs to generate a lot of money for you via online music stores and we are preferred partners to MTN Music Plus which is the biggest online music store out of Africa.

MTN Music Plus allows your song to earn and generate revenue for you as the artist as it is downloaded or streamed online.

This is a link to the site http://musicplus.mtnonline.com/desktop/

NO 1 SOUND LIMITED is a registered digital content provider for MTN Music Plus. We put up your songs for people to listen and pay for downloads if they like the song.

A periodic statement will be sent to you as the Content Owner ( artist ) so that you see how many times your song or content was downloaded and how much your song has generated.

We provide you with a detailed account stating clearly the download logs for your content (songs & videos) on a quarterly (3 monthly) basis as soon as we have received it from MTN .

The net income will be shared between you as the owner of the content and NO 1 SOUND LIMITED.

If you are interested, send your digital content i.e. your song and artwork to us via email and we will send to you a copy of an authorization contract for you to endorse and your song will be uploaded on the platform.

Be rest assured this platform pays well and with us you have access to know directly the status of your songs with respect to revenue generated.

If you need further information, call +234-80-65875300 or send an email to support@no1sound.net

Regards,

[size=18pt]--
NO.1 Sound Limited
( Music Platform representatives,Caller Ring back tunes,
Digital Content Marketing, Music Promotions, Artist Management )
[/size]

http://www.no1sound.net/

Office Address : #7 Unity Close,Akowonjo,Lagos.
Phone : +2349098141785 / +2348036077790.
Twitter: @No1soundltd Instagram: @No1sound
BB Pin: 2BE2FD51 www.facebook.com/no1soundlimited

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Get Your Songs On MTN Music Plus,etisalat Cloud 9,itunes,amazon And Spotify by No1soundltd: 11:11am On Jan 21, 2016
Visit our website www.no1sound.net to have a look at soe of our works.
Re: Get Your Songs On MTN Music Plus,etisalat Cloud 9,itunes,amazon And Spotify by Flashysounds: 6:27pm On Feb 11, 2016
VALENTINE PROMO

Get your song recorded for as low as #6000 which includes mixing with mastering with quality production guaranteed and get access to our free online promotion platform and also shoot your quality video for as low as #60,000 with free online promotion which also involves promoting your video on youtube without cost. Both audio production and video production will get bbm and whatsapp broadcast,also promoted on facebook and twitter without any cost. You can also contact us for jingle recordings,Mixing, Mastering,video editing,Consultation Services,voice overs, training on music production to become a professional music producer,training on how to be a professional DJ, training on musical instruments of your choice, voice training and other Entertainment services. . You can also contact us for cheap and affordable music promotions like alaba mix,online,radio/tv,caller tunez,affordable advert placement for your kind of business, website creation,Logo/ graphics design, creation of artist page,etc at cheaper and affordable fees you can't resist.
INTERESTED?
For bookings and enquiries,do Whatsapp 07032617747 Or Call 09098639991. We are here to render to you the best of quality service. Try us and you'll never regret you did.

NOTE
Promo ends on the 29th of February,2016.
Re: Get Your Songs On MTN Music Plus,etisalat Cloud 9,itunes,amazon And Spotify by Seabreezee(m): 2:22pm On Aug 23, 2016
I an upcoming artiste, i'm good and i need a good studio that i can sign to. I am tired of going defferent studio paying money for productions, i need a good production studio i can get signed to for management. Checkout one of my singles, download and listen:
Titled: "MY DREAM GIRL" prod by Seige, Mixed And Mastered by Rap Kultcha of Rudeboy Psquare. The artwork designed by Vapour Grafix.
A WELL LOADED SONG,
DOWNLOAD THIS HIT TRACK OF THE NEW MUSIC DEMON "SEABREEZE" FOR FREE,
SHARE TO FRIENDS, LISTEN & ENJOY HERE!
https://my.notjustok.com/track/118454/seabreeze-my-dream-girl

Also support me by buying my other hit singles including "My Dream Girl" here on spinlet:
http://spinlet.com/album/300826
AND HERE LIKE MY OFFICIAL FANPAGE:
www.facebook.com/seabreeze.official

Thanks...
Re: Get Your Songs On MTN Music Plus,etisalat Cloud 9,itunes,amazon And Spotify by EbenzMedia9: 2:15pm On Aug 25, 2016
AUGUST BADDEST PROMO FOR ALL ARTISTES

Record a song for #8000 and get free online promotion,hypes on facebook and twitter. And if you already have recorded songs you want to put online,we can help you put it on 12 sites for #8000 and you also get hypes on facebook and twitter. So hurry now before its too late. Promo ends by 31st of August,2016. For bookings and enquiries,call 07032617747.

You can also call us on 07032617747 for any of the following services;

¤ Music Promotion ( Caller tune, Radio/Tv promotion, Alaba mixtape/selection,interviews,Online promotion,hypes,etc

¤ Studio Configuration/Installation/System Formatting

¤ Purchase And Delivery Of Music Instruments/music studio equipments

¤ Song Writing

¤ Advert Placements

¤DJ Services

¤ Mixing and mastering

¤ Creation of beat or instrumental

¤DJ Jingles

¤ Photo Shot

¤ Video editing, Video shooting/Coverage

¤ Training on music production

¤ Training on any musical instrument of your choice

¤Voice Training

¤ Graphics/Art Cover

¤ Creation of artist page/business page,and all other entertainment services at very cheap and affordable prices you can't resist...We are here to render to you the best of quality service. All services are cheap and affordable. Try us and you'll be glad you did...
Re: Get Your Songs On MTN Music Plus,etisalat Cloud 9,itunes,amazon And Spotify by No1soundltd: 1:59pm On Oct 27, 2016
cool
Re: Get Your Songs On MTN Music Plus,etisalat Cloud 9,itunes,amazon And Spotify by TheMascot(m): 10:32pm On Jan 03, 2017
No1soundltd:
Hi,

We wish to introduce our company "NO 1 SOUND LIMITED" to you. NO 1 SOUND LIMITED is a music marketing company. We are content providers for MTN Music Plus+ , Etisalat Cloud9 , Amazon , Spotify, Itunes and we also market your videos online via VeVo.

Please check out our website www.no1sound.net for more information.

We get your songs to generate a lot of money for you via online music stores and we are preferred partners to MTN Music Plus which is the biggest online music store out of Africa.

MTN Music Plus allows your song to earn and generate revenue for you as the artist as it is downloaded or streamed online.

This is a link to the site http://musicplus.mtnonline.com/desktop/

NO 1 SOUND LIMITED is a registered digital content provider for MTN Music Plus. We put up your songs for people to listen and pay for downloads if they like the song.

A periodic statement will be sent to you as the Content Owner ( artist ) so that you see how many times your song or content was downloaded and how much your song has generated.

We provide you with a detailed account stating clearly the download logs for your content (songs & videos) on a quarterly (3 monthly) basis as soon as we have received it from MTN .

The net income will be shared between you as the owner of the content and NO 1 SOUND LIMITED.

If you are interested, send your digital content i.e. your song and artwork to us via email and we will send to you a copy of an authorization contract for you to endorse and your song will be uploaded on the platform.

Be rest assured this platform pays well and with us you have access to know directly the status of your songs with respect to revenue generated.

NB: International Music Stores come at a cost of 15000 naira per Track on a yearly basis and 25k per Album. However Mtn Music Plus is 5000 per Track and 15,000 for Album

If you need further information, call +234-80-65875300 or send an email to support@no1sound.net

Regards,

[size=18pt]--
NO.1 Sound Limited
( Music Platform representatives,Caller Ring back tunes,
Digital Content Marketing, Music Promotions, Artist Management )
[/size]

http://www.no1sound.net/

Office Address : #7 Unity Close,Akowonjo,Lagos.
Phone : +2349098141785 / +2348036077790.
Twitter: @No1soundltd Instagram: @No1sound
BB Pin: 2BE2FD51 www.facebook.com/no1soundlimited
do these apps actually charge this much or you just hyping it
Re: Get Your Songs On MTN Music Plus,etisalat Cloud 9,itunes,amazon And Spotify by No1soundltd: 11:39am On Jan 07, 2017
TheMascot:
do these apps actually charge this much or you just hyping it

You can do your findings
Re: Get Your Songs On MTN Music Plus,etisalat Cloud 9,itunes,amazon And Spotify by dayssolalee(m): 1:50pm On Oct 22, 2019
You can sell your song on Boomplay for Free with Smen Music Distribution. Monetize your music. Upload your music to Bomplay Music. The #1 music streaming app in Africa. Check out this page that give you all the procedure : https://smenmusic.com.ng/boomplay/

(1) (Reply)

Download Free Afro Pop Instrumentals From Zibit. / Upcoming Artist Management / Download Free Hip-hop And Dance Beats

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.