Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,358 members, 7,780,978 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:45 AM

Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here - Education (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here (75385 Views)

See The Snake That Was Killed This Night In My Lodge / SCIENCE GURUS LODGE / 2013/2014 Jamb Accredited Cybercafé Operator’s: Drop Your Complaints /experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (42) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by kaysy(m): 11:35am On Jul 15, 2012
Lodge your Complain Here*** and u went ahead to advertise your product/services*** is this a complain to u now?? Ok then who are u complaining to
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by fjjc(m): 6:11pm On Jul 15, 2012
Welcome back to the Nairaland Educational Forum.I want to use this opportunity to thank each and every person that stood their ground during the misunderstanding period between me and the moderator.Also,I want to use this medium to apologise to Miss Odunnu I mean the moderator for what ever that took place during the course of misunderstanding between me and I.Big thanks to all my fans that call during the time of my suspension on this Forum.I wish each and everyone of you happy Sunday.
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by Odunnu: 6:25pm On Jul 15, 2012
Welcome back!
What took you so long?
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by lilcrescent(m): 12:12am On Jul 17, 2012
Hi! Just want to ask if there is a way I can check 2011/2012 post ume result in fuoye..fellas I need this info ASAP,I would really appreciate this...thanks
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by wacaledu: 5:26am On Jul 18, 2012
I never knew I could lodge a complain on nairaland, although I'm already doing so well with other forums but I would still be glad if my post will be revealed to everyone. To whom it may concern pls reveal my post. Thanks in anticipation of your co-operation.
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by Odunnu: 7:13am On Jul 18, 2012
What post?
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by MATTHEW59: 1:14pm On Jul 21, 2012
Madam Odunnu, U had done well 2day, for UNILAG Thread, I don't understand the urge of some people just 2 create threads, we continue with this https://www.nairaland.com/996178/unilag-post-utme-2012-2013
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by Tobexin(m): 3:30pm On Jul 21, 2012
Madam odunnu, please let be realistic here, its obvious that the complaint is also the tizzie of a guy, the same thing some peopl ecomplain about muyiskeen and oxygen, they are the same and let come to reality, THERE IS POLITICS IN HERE, ITS OBVIOUS THAT THERE IS POLITICS HERE.....,please MRS ODUNNU, FOLLOW UP THAT THREAD BECAUSE WHO I USED TO KNW IS MATTEW59 AS THE CREATOR OF THE LAST THREAD, i guess Its the same person in disguise and i Belt u i wil follow the post of that fellow up who i knw is also MATTEW59 IN DISGUISE......IM NT JUST IN SCHOOL IM PUTTING EVERYTHING TO WORK, PSYCHOLOGY ITS THE SAME PERSON LEGISLATING DIFFERENT ALC, PLS MRS ODUNNU IVE DONE A LOT FOR NAIRALAND, RIGHT FROM LAST YEAR JAMB, IN WHICH I SUMMARISE THE POTTERS WHEEL AND THE SUCCESSOR7, PLS DNT BE BIASE....ITS NT FARE AS A GOOD ROLE MODEL AND MODERATOR OTHERS ARE LOOKING UP TO.....REMEMBER WHAT GOES AROUND COME AROUND
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by Yakeeboy: 4:13pm On Jul 21, 2012
Odunnu i must tell you the truth you are bias and prejudice in your ways in dealing with matters.you don't deserve to be a leader (moderator) in everything you are doing you are putting politics.i pray people like you don't get into the helms of power,because if you do there would be cheating and all sort of social problem and issues.i open the continuation page of unilag before any other person,how come is my own you close not the one after me.I PROMISE TO DEAL WITH THAT GUY MATHEEW THAT GAVE YOU A BRIBE OF RECHARGE CARD TO CLOSE THAT THREAD.MAY GOD PUNISH TWO OF YOU.I DON'T CARE IF YOU BARN ME FROM NAIRALAND.AND I PROMISE TO GET IN TOUCH WITH SEUN.
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by Odunnu: 6:35pm On Jul 21, 2012
Tobexin: Madam odunnu, please let be realistic here, its obvious that the complaint is also the tizzie of a guy, the same thing some peopl ecomplain about muyiskeen and oxygen, they are the same and let come to reality, THERE IS POLITICS IN HERE, ITS OBVIOUS THAT THERE IS POLITICS HERE.....,please MRS ODUNNU, FOLLOW UP THAT THREAD BECAUSE WHO I USED TO KNW IS MATTEW59 AS THE CREATOR OF THE LAST THREAD, i guess Its the same person in disguise and i Belt u i wil follow the post of that fellow up who i knw is also MATTEW59 IN DISGUISE......IM NT JUST IN SCHOOL IM PUTTING EVERYTHING TO WORK, PSYCHOLOGY ITS THE SAME PERSON LEGISLATING DIFFERENT ALC, PLS MRS ODUNNU IVE DONE A LOT FOR NAIRALAND, RIGHT FROM LAST YEAR JAMB, IN WHICH I SUMMARISE THE POTTERS WHEEL AND THE SUCCESSOR7, PLS DNT BE BIASE....ITS NT FARE AS A GOOD ROLE MODEL AND MODERATOR OTHERS ARE LOOKING UP TO.....REMEMBER WHAT GOES AROUND COME AROUND
Yakeeboy: Odunnu i must tell you the truth you are bias and prejudice in your ways in dealing with matters.you don't deserve to be a leader (moderator) in everything you are doing you are putting politics.i pray people like you don't get into the helms of power,because if you do there would be cheating and all sort of social problem and issues.i open the continuation page of unilag before any other person,how come is my own you close not the one after me.I PROMISE TO DEAL WITH THAT GUY MATHEEW THAT GAVE YOU A BRIBE OF RECHARGE CARD TO CLOSE THAT THREAD.MAY GOD PUNISH TWO OF YOU.I DON'T CARE IF YOU BARN ME FROM NAIRALAND.AND I PROMISE TO GET IN TOUCH WITH SEUN.
I'm on the way, i'll treat this when I get home shocked
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by kaysy(m): 6:56pm On Jul 21, 2012
Yakeeboy: Odunnu i must tell you the truth you are bias and prejudice in your ways in dealing with matters.you don't deserve to be a leader (moderator) in everything you are doing you are putting politics.i pray people like you don't get into the helms of power,because if you do there would be cheating and all sort of social problem and issues.i open the continuation page of unilag before any other person,how come is my own you close not the one after me.I PROMISE TO DEAL WITH THAT GUY MATHEEW THAT GAVE YOU A BRIBE OF RECHARGE CARD TO CLOSE THAT THREAD.MAY GOD PUNISH TWO OF YOU.I DON'T CARE IF YOU BARN ME FROM NAIRALAND.AND I PROMISE TO GET IN TOUCH WITH SEUN.

Hello, plz no matter what, you'r not supposed to use that word, it tells more the kindda person u can be, plz desist from using such word please, i hate hearing words like that not to talk of using it.
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by Odunnu: 8:26pm On Jul 21, 2012
Yakeeboy: Odunnu i must tell you the truth you are bias and prejudice in your ways in dealing with matters.
How? I'm surprised at this!
Yakeeboy:
you don't deserve to be a leader (moderator)
Thats your opinion, sorry I cant help you change it.
Yakeeboy:
in everything you are doing you are putting politics.
Yes o. I am a budding politician.
Yakeeboy:
i pray people like you don't get into the helms of power,
You wont go far in life if you talk like this! Sorry for you.
Yakeeboy:
because if you do there would be cheating and all sort of social problem and issues.
I've always aimed to be a solution, I cannot be the problem, even if I want to
Yakeeboy:
i open the continuation page of unilag before any other person,how come is my own you close not the one after me.
did you provide a link like I requested three times on same thread?
Yakeeboy:
I PROMISE TO DEAL WITH THAT GUY MATHEEW THAT GAVE YOU A BRIBE OF RECHARGE CARD TO CLOSE THAT THREAD.
I'm not cheap son. No amount of recharge card will make me go against a simple rule. To even suggest this is demeaning and believe me, if you were near, i'd kneel you down with your hands raised for the next three hours.
Yakeeboy: MAY GOD PUNISH TWO OF YOU.
for what offence?
Yakeeboy:
I DON'T CARE IF YOU BARN ME FROM NAIRALAND
No I wont ban you; because you are just an untrained child exhibiting your anger wrongly. I'll ban you anyway if you fail to heed correction.
Yakeeboy:
AND I PROMISE TO GET IN TOUCH WITH SEUN.
www.nairaland.com/seun
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by Odunnu: 8:35pm On Jul 21, 2012
Tobexin: Madam odunnu, please let be realistic here,
Okay!
Tobexin: its obvious that the complaint is also the tizzie of a guy,
say what?
Tobexin: the same thing some peopl ecomplain about muyiskeen and oxygen, they are the same and let come to reality,
What are you saying
Tobexin: THERE IS POLITICS IN HERE, ITS OBVIOUS THAT THERE IS POLITICS HERE.....,
I still dont get.
Tobexin: please MRS ODUNNU, FOLLOW UP THAT THREAD BECAUSE WHO I USED TO KNW IS MATTEW59 AS THE CREATOR OF THE LAST THREAD, i guess Its the same person in disguise and i Belt u i wil follow the post of that fellow up who i knw is also MATTEW59 IN DISGUISE......IM NT JUST IN SCHOOL IM PUTTING EVERYTHING TO WORK, PSYCHOLOGY ITS THE SAME PERSON LEGISLATING DIFFERENT ALC,
Tone down on your slangs dude, I still am lost.
Tobexin:
PLS MRS ODUNNU IVE DONE A LOT FOR NAIRALAND, RIGHT FROM LAST YEAR JAMB, IN WHICH I SUMMARISE THE POTTERS WHEEL AND THE SUCCESSOR7,
Aahaa! Is that it?
Onbehalf of NL, i say, thank you! We really do appreciate every effort you put into this forum. Thank you!
Tobexin: PLS DNT BE BIASE....ITS NT FARE AS A GOOD ROLE MODEL AND MODERATOR OTHERS ARE LOOKING UP TO.....
I appreciate your confidence in my judgement and I promise not to let you down.
Tobexin: REMEMBER WHAT GOES AROUND COME AROUND
Where is this coming from?
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by Tobexin(m): 8:54pm On Jul 21, 2012
Okaz.....no p.....the game continues
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by Tobexin(m): 8:54pm On Jul 21, 2012
Okay.....no p.....the game continues
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by Ghydyon(m): 9:51pm On Jul 21, 2012
Mtcheeew childsplay
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by Odunnu: 4:26am On Jul 22, 2012
Tobexin: Okay.....no p.....the game continues
what game? Who are the players of the game?
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by Oluwacolded: 8:46am On Jul 22, 2012
Madam odunnu, i think u should try and mince words because i just found out the reason you close other thread because mattew provided a link, note, tizzie is the creator of the thread but mattew59 provided the link, how come, it means mattew is the same person as tizzle....i went through the unilag forum....i notice something, that MATTEW59 IS OPERATING TWO ACCOUNT,I WASNT TOLD BUT CHECK OUT THE POST AND HOW HE PICKED ON YAKEEBOY FOR NO REASON,AS IF THEY HAD BEEF BEFORE, HE CLAIMS HE IS A STUDENT WITH THE ACCOUNT NAME TIZZLE AND CLAIM A GRADUATE WITH MATTEW59, TOBEXY ONCE TOLD ME HE CHALLENGED HIM THAT WHAT'S HIS DEPARTMENT, HE CLAIMED A GRADUATE, PLS MADAM ODUNNU LOOK INTO THESE ISSUE BECAUSE,WE STUDENT ARE AFRAID OF WHO TO BELIEVE BUT IVE SEEN SOME PEOPLE IN SCHOOL LIVE AND WE TALKED, LIKE SIRLEKS, EMMA, TOBEXIN, AND OTHERS IN WHICH SOME OTHER STUDENT WERE HAILING THEM BUT MATTEW59 DNT FIX APPOINTMENT IN SCHOOL WHICH SIGNIFIES SOMETHING IN WHICH YOU SHOULD KNOW BETTER BUT I DONT KNW HOW SURE, I DNT KNW IF HE IS A STUDENT BT HE HAS INFO ABT THE SKUL AND HE SELLS PAST QUESTION...FOR YAKEEBOY, HE IS JUST HOT TEMPERED.....pls that the complain i have........thanks.....
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by MATTHEW59: 8:59am On Jul 22, 2012
Madam Odunnu, i guess need 2 organise tutorial for Yankeeboy on use of nairaland. I only quoted the link provided by nk2bob. Why can't Yakeeboy himself report? Yankeeboy=Oluwacolded, check all oluwacolded's posts and u will know. Yakeeboy is a student of UNAAB and UNILAG and now he is going 2 AAUA- Akungba. Check his posts on UNAAB ealier thread. I know u as one of the greats of UNN. JUST CONDUCT SEARCH, MA. GOOD DAY. He no fit copy ordinary link and paste. My guys in school do sell PQ, leave my job 2 sell PQ? I thought them how 2 report properly yesterday, he was the first 2 come here dis morning.
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by Tobexin(m): 9:47am On Jul 22, 2012
Let bury the hatchet and lookforward to something better...some of us are blue blood...let cal a spade a spade, there some languages we ought to desist from using, please here is not a place to showcase that a leapard doesnt change its sport, mattew59 and yakeeboy, u guys should beef each other outside nairaland, u guys misconcord is tarnishing the image of this thread, pls let be orderly and sensible, a tree does not make a forest, odunnu needs you and me to be a perfect success... Peace unto u guys, im always there 4u. let iron issues out, i wil kal yakeeboy and mattew59 maself....nairaland is no bodies father business but let not destroy it for seun...peace
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by Yakeeboy: 12:04pm On Jul 22, 2012
MATTHEW59: Madam Odunnu, i guess need 2 organise tutorial for Yankeeboy on use of nairaland. I only quoted the link provided by nk2bob. Why can't Yakeeboy himself report? Yankeeboy=Oluwacolded, check all oluwacolded's posts and u will know. Yakeeboy is a student of UNAAB and UNILAG and now he is going 2 AAUA- Akungba. Check his posts on UNAAB ealier thread. I know u as one of the greats of UNN. JUST CONDUCT SEARCH, MA. GOOD DAY. He no fit copy ordinary link and paste. My guys in school do sell PQ, leave my job 2 sell PQ? I thought them how 2 report properly yesterday, he was the first 2 come here dis morning.
matheew i reserve my comment.so is a sin to post in different forum abi don't you post in unilorin thread.note this am not oluwacolded i bet with my life.i neva send oluwakolded to report to odunnu.but am certainly sure you are tizzie as tobexin and oluwakolded said
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by Odunnu: 12:40pm On Jul 22, 2012
I dont even know where to start in addressing the issues raised here,
i'll try and see how far I go.
1. That Mathew isnt a student of UNILAG and as such shouldnt start a UNILAG thread - It doesnt work like that, anybody and whoever can start any thread and when I see its neccessity, I recommend it to those whose needs are addressed therein.
2. That Mathew is same as Tizzie: My boss - Seun, will look into this and take appropriate measures to check it.
3. That you suspect the said Mathew a scam because he doesnt fix appointment and lies: Dont deal with him! If he wont let you guys meet for any reason and he wont send someone on his behalf yet expects you to pay money for stuff he advertises, DO NOT DEAL WITH HIM!!!! I dont want anybody scammed in my beat!

Nairaland Education section majorly caters for the need of students and prospectives. Feel free to visit UNN thread, OAU thread, ABU thread, MAULAG, ESUT, OOU, KADPOLY etc threads. Get the latest gists, drop your ideas. Nobody is restricted to any singular thread.

I should have started a new thread myself for you but I asked you/anybody to do it because I see you guys are happy starting threads and gives you a special feeling. I also felt making you feel happy wasnt out of order, but alas! Its brewing serious bad blood.
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by Seun(m): 12:53pm On Jul 22, 2012
Odunnu: I should have started a new thread myself for you but I asked you/anybody to do it because I see you guys are happy starting threads and gives you a special feeling. I also felt making you feel happy wasnt out of order, but alas! Its brewing serious bad blood.
Start the new thread next time. Start it right away. Please.
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by Yakeeboy: 12:54pm On Jul 22, 2012
Odunnu: I dont even know where to start in addressing the issues raised here,
i'll try and see how far I go.
1. That Mathew isnt a student of UNILAG and as such shouldnt start a UNILAG thread - It doesnt work like that, anybody and whoever can start any thread and when I see its neccessity, I recommend it to those whose needs are addressed therein.
2. That Mathew is same as Tizzie: My boss - Seun, will look into this and take appropriate measures to check it.
3. That you suspect the said Mathew a scam because he doesnt fix appointment and lies: Dont deal with him! If he wont let you guys meet for any reason and he wont send someone on his behalf yet expects you to pay money for stuff he advertises, DO NOT DEAL WITH HIM!!!! I dont want anybody scammed in my beat!

Nairaland Education section majorly caters for the need of students and prospectives. Feel free to visit UNN thread, OAU thread, ABU thread, MAULAG, ESUT, OOU, KADPOLY etc threads. Get the latest gists, drop your ideas. Nobody is restricted to any singular thread.

I should have started a new thread myself for you but I asked you/anybody to do it because I see you guys are happy starting threads and gives you a special feeling. I also felt making you feel happy wasnt out of order, but alas! Its brewing serious bad blood.
on point sister
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by Tobexin(m): 1:06pm On Jul 22, 2012
Seun:
i think thats the solution to this misconcord between mattew and yakeeboy, thats a right decision, so you will monitor it yourself....peace unto everyone bcus im tired of beef, i already open 2013/2014 but if the decision of the boss is that odunnu open it, so be it, bt does that mean mine will closed, no problem if that will bring peace...
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by Odunnu: 1:09pm On Jul 22, 2012
Seun:
Should I lock the new one someone started yesterday and start a new one?
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by MATTHEW59: 1:16pm On Jul 22, 2012
Thanks madam, I organized free 3 saturdays tutorial for unilag candidates on 23/30 June and 7 JULY and i don't fix appointment. I should leave my job and be running after ur appointment. I hv told him i will be writing my M.Sc extrance exam on thursday 02/08. Need evidence , call for it. Madam, thanks once again. I hate the gutter and garage language he uses always.
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by Yakeeboy: 1:22pm On Jul 22, 2012
Mr matheew msc ko mcs ni you are a pass questions seller don't tell me that your tutorial are free,what is the the motive of a entreprenuer is to make profit
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by Tobexin(m): 1:29pm On Jul 22, 2012
Madam odunnu, what im fighting for is this, the image of nairaland shouldnt be tarnish as a result of disconcord, its nobody's father business but let keep calm because how you manage someone elses business,.....PLEASE THE ON GOING NAIRALAND THREAD SHOULDNT BE CLOSED BUT IF THAT WILL BRING PEACE, IM EVEN TIRED OF LAMENTING, I HATE COMPLAINING I SEEK THE SOLUTION BUT ABOUT THE QUESTION YOU ASKED IM PERFECTLY ALL RIGHT BUT IM PREVENT ANOTHER WORLD WAR 2 BUT U ARE AT FREE HAND TO CLOSE IT, I THINK IM DONE AND THROUGH WITH LAMENTATION...PEACE MATTEW59 AND YAKEEBOY...IM OUT

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (42) (Reply)

JAMB UTME 2010 Cut-Off? / What Can I Do With Industrial Chemistry. / Children's International School Fees In Lagos That Got People Talking (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.