Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,581 members, 7,809,111 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:28 PM

Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here - Education (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here (75483 Views)

See The Snake That Was Killed This Night In My Lodge / SCIENCE GURUS LODGE / 2013/2014 Jamb Accredited Cybercafé Operator’s: Drop Your Complaints /experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (42) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by Godschild2(m): 9:51pm On Aug 03, 2012
@ODUNNU, we are so so grateful for your coming to our aid...You're a darling...May GOD bless you!...Thanks a lot!!
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by psoto(f): 10:11pm On Aug 03, 2012
Odunnu, tanx a bunch, we are grateful.
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by Odunnu: 10:25pm On Aug 03, 2012
Its my job. Would have done it earlier but for the bad network i'm having.
Enjoy the land

1 Like

Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by kaysy(m): 7:11am On Aug 04, 2012
@ Odunnu,

Please can you help me delete these threads?

https://www.nairaland.com/968290/yabatech-part-time-form-hnd
Justification: Closed and pointed to another thread, or re-open so i can modify it.

https://www.nairaland.com/764366/yabatech-part-time-form-still
Justification: System is abolished but people still respond to it up to this moment.

https://www.nairaland.com/361085/yabatech-registration-update-2009-2010
Justification: System is abolished but people still respond to it up to this moment.

Thanks
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by Odunnu: 7:36am On Aug 04, 2012
After 'deleting' about seven links you sent to my inbox? Leave those ones or better still, modify them and delete the original post.
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by kaysy(m): 7:48am On Aug 04, 2012
Odunnu: After 'deleting' about seven links you sent to my inbox? Leave those ones or better still, modify them and delete the original post.
Thanks, so how do i delete the original post cos i really can't find such tab to click, besides closed threads can not be modified except it is re-opened before such feature is allowed. please

I want to overhaul my Nairaland account. Thanks again
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by Odunnu: 8:12am On Aug 04, 2012
Click on the modify button and clear the post. Do it for all the ones you dont want. If the thread is locked, leave it alone. Nobody gets to reply anyway.
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by Proffrank1: 4:13am On Aug 05, 2012
Pleace,i have an admission link into universities,i will like to be helping students on that please what i ask for is only the permission to tell them about it please.g hope you understand Thanks
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by Odunnu: 8:05pm On Aug 07, 2012
Prof-frank:
Pleace,i have an admission link into universities,i will like to be helping students on that please what i ask for is only the permission to tell them about it please.g hope you understand Thanks
Like a url or a human connection? You need to specify please.
BTW, i'm sorry for the late acknowledgement, been outta touch with the www since saturday.
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by Odunnu: 8:18pm On Aug 07, 2012
Discard the initial post, Prof.
I just went thru your previous posts and I know what you want. NL does not encourage Admission 'runz' as you label it.
When you have something honest and legal, please do come back.
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by sircyc: 5:42pm On Aug 10, 2012
pls house is anyone know where i can get this text book; is very important to me
Charles A. Gross Power system Analysis (second Edition) John Wiley and sons, New York 1986[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by mayorall(m): 11:18am On Aug 12, 2012
@Odunnu...Please I suspect a username "mr sunky" he opened a thread talking about uniosun post utme result and he also has another thread talking about uniben result and he posted different phone numbers on the threads...please see into this ma...
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by Odunnu: 12:04pm On Aug 12, 2012
Thank you. Next time, giving me a link to the profile will be greatly appreciated
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by BINTILAYE101(m): 1:14am On Aug 13, 2012
PLS MA, I HAVE BEING SEARCHING FOR A SUITABLE FORUM TO ASK QUESTION ABOUT HOW TO RECOLLECT MY ORIGINAL 2009 WAEC RESULT, PLS CAN YOU KINDLY LINK ME TO ONE. PLS MA.
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by Nobody: 10:33am On Aug 13, 2012
This post has been hidden
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by Nobody: 10:34am On Aug 13, 2012
Kindly Hide the the latest posts of username "Zubike01". The links he provided encourages Cultism and Violence & is an attempt to lure unsuspecting innocent Students into joining the confracternities. And pls delete also all threads encouraging Cultism. They are misleading
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by Odunnu: 7:19pm On Aug 13, 2012
BINTI_LAYE101: PLS MA, I HAVE BEING SEARCHING FOR A SUITABLE FORUM TO ASK QUESTION ABOUT HOW TO RECOLLECT MY ORIGINAL 2009 WAEC RESULT, PLS CAN YOU KINDLY LINK ME TO ONE. PLS MA.
go to the school where you wrote in
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by Odunnu: 7:20pm On Aug 13, 2012
Harbioollah: Kindly Hide the the latest posts of username "Zubike01". The links he provided encourages Cultism and Violence & is an attempt to lure unsuspecting innocent Students into joining the confracternities. And pls delete also all threads encouraging Cultism. They are misleading
Help me with the links, please!
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by hardeynyke: 7:02pm On Aug 21, 2012
pls help me send information on effective communication and employees' performance in sales department of cadbury plc. send it 2 my email adeabbey_92@yahoo.com
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by hardeynyke: 7:03pm On Aug 21, 2012
pls help me get a project on effective communication and employees'performance in sales department of cadbury plc. send it 2 my email adeabbey_92@yahoo.com
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by zubike01(m): 8:06pm On Aug 23, 2012
Harbioollah: Kindly Hide the the latest posts of username "Zubike01". The links he provided encourages Cultism and Violence & is an attempt to lure unsuspecting innocent Students into joining the confracternities. And pls delete also all threads encouraging Cultism. They are misleading
hello, my post are to a book, titled Don't join that's discourages cultism. If you can take your time and carefully read, before u accuse people, the world would be a better place.
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by kessygirl(f): 9:09am On Aug 24, 2012
Hi, my post has been hidden and I can't see anything again. I also want to ask why do people hide my post in their blog. I want you to help me get students for the new university in town but not in Nigeria, Cotonou. It is a university that delivers certificate from London. Some people think its scam but its true and the school will be kicking off on the 8th of september. I need your help. Please write me or give me your email so we can talk better.
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by Odunnu: 6:50pm On Aug 24, 2012
kessy girl: Hi, my post has been hidden and I can't see anything again. I also want to ask why do people hide my post in their blog. I want you to help me get students for the new university in town but not in Nigeria, Cotonou. It is a university that delivers certificate from London. Some people think its scam but its true and the school will be kicking off on the 8th of september. I need your help. Please write me or give me your email so we can talk better.
Firstly, I must sincerely apologise for the almost late reply to your complaint.
Secondly, I must welcome you to Nairaland the number one forum for Nigerians and friends of Nigeria. We appreciate you for registering with us and we believe we all shall enjoy each other in long run.
As to your complaint, please read our rules/regulations guiding this forum. Appears you are faltering.
We also have an adverts board, you may want to post your advert there.
Thirdly, some claim this is an anonymous forum and use that in defrauding other users, because of that, I have always frowned at any link or email or number that will take a user to communicate outside this forum with another user. I do believe that if you are 'selling' a school, furnish us here with every detail we may desire esp the website. But when for each information required, you drop an email/phone number to reach you with, it doesnt tell well of you or the school. I guess thats why your posts are tagged.
Furnish us with every info we need here and build trust between us, then we may decide to meet offline.

I hope you do understand me?
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by Leofric(m): 9:11pm On Aug 24, 2012
Pls which university can i get admission;i have a lower credit in mechanical engineering,pls help
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by kessygirl(f): 9:28am On Aug 25, 2012
Ok. But can you tell me the advert blog. As for the school, this is the website: www.isao-benin.org. I'm sorry but I've seen people post their number and email add so I decided to do mine cos those ones were not banned.
But I've heard and I will abide to that. Just let me know the advert blog. Thank you.
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by Odunnu: 9:55am On Aug 25, 2012
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by Nobody: 8:36pm On Aug 26, 2012
PLEASE AM LITTLE CONFUSE NOW I WAS ADMITTED TO STUDY SOCIOLOGY AND ALSO ADMITTED TO STUDY PSYCHOLOGY IN TWO DIFFERENT SCHOOL PLEASE WHAT YOU GUYS ADVICE ME TO STUDY THE JOB OPPORTUNITIES IN NIGERIA..HELP NEEDED ASAP
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by mayorall(m): 6:52am On Aug 28, 2012
Good morning ma,please is it possible to edit my thread...I named it uniosun diploma and pre-degree buh jus confirmed at the program office yesterday that diploma has been cancelled.....please I want to rename it to uniosun pre-degree only.....thanks
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by Odunnu: 10:53am On Aug 28, 2012
You should be able to do it but if you cant, post the link here, please.
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by mayorall(m): 2:08pm On Aug 28, 2012
Odunnu: You should be able to do it but if you cant, post the link here, please.

www.nairaland.com/990619/osun-state-university-2012-2013

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (42) (Reply)

How I Paid Back LAUTECH Lecturer Who Failed Me For 6 Years In The University. / Children's International School Fees In Lagos That Got People Talking (picture) / Ibadan Polytechnic 2012/2013 Session

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.