Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,330 members, 7,780,856 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:50 AM

Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here - Education (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here (75384 Views)

See The Snake That Was Killed This Night In My Lodge / SCIENCE GURUS LODGE / 2013/2014 Jamb Accredited Cybercafé Operator’s: Drop Your Complaints /experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (42) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by Adextobiloba(f): 4:12pm On Feb 20, 2013
Odunnu:
Sorry about that. He is free now.
tanks veri much ma, bt he ask me to ask wat wuld ve cause dat, so he can try to avoid it next tym.
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by thepreacherson: 6:26pm On Feb 20, 2013
Phemour: You can ask Moderator any Question concerning the Education Section.

No garbage, don’t ask me about your School/Prospective School.

Thanks
Pls which of these is correct - To whom brain is given, sense is expected......or.......To who brain is given, sense is expected......please help me
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by Odunnu: 4:34pm On Feb 21, 2013
thepreacherson: Pls which of these is correct - To whom brain is given, sense is expected......or.......To who brain is given, sense is expected......please help me
Lol. What do you think?
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by Emyo(m): 11:07am On Feb 24, 2013
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by Emyo(m): 6:22am On Feb 28, 2013
mod, listen i asked you to delete the thread and not to lock a locked thread.

the thread you locked was already locked for reasons i don't know. so i requested it to be deleted so it wil not be on my profile.

can you unlock it?
if no, delete it please.
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by Odunnu: 11:25am On Feb 28, 2013
Emyo: mod, listen i asked you to delete the thread and not to lock a locked thread.

the thread you locked was already locked for reasons i don't know. so i requested it to be deleted so it wil not be on my profile.

can you unlock it?
if no, delete it please.
This is a public forum Sir, you do not set the rules, the admin does. Please tell me why you want it the way you want it. It could conform to our rules and your wish granted. For now its public property and you have no much right over it
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by SingleC: 2:36pm On Feb 28, 2013
Please is there anyone here who could help me with FUTO Head of Computer Sc. and Engineering contact?
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by Emyo(m): 2:14pm On Mar 02, 2013
Odunnu:
This is a public forum Sir, you do not set the rules, the admin does. Please tell me why you want it the way you want it. It could conform to our rules and your wish granted. For now its public property and you have no much right over it
let me explain.
I create threads for purpose.
What is the need of keeping one which the mods didn't allow to achieve its potentials.

BTW, I saw it under that thread that I requested that my own thread be locked, Why must I do such a thing?
Read my words,
I opened that thread and it was locked after some time, I pleaded with OLuwabes To open it but he refused.

So I thought it wise that, keeping useless threads on my profile will affect my virtual, appearance and like for this forum that have help my life and others academic wise.
Since that thread is left lock, I plead that it should be deleted so as for me not to see it on my profile again.
Please check the thread and see if they is reasons that could wire it locked, otherwise please unlock it.
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by Tolanyb(f): 7:44am On Mar 04, 2013
I'm unable 2 modify anoda person's comment than 2 quote mine and i also wants 2 create a thread ... Any help?
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by Odunnu: 8:08am On Mar 04, 2013
Tolanyb: I'm unable 2 modify anoda person's comment than 2 quote mine and i also wants 2 create a thread ... Any help?
Why would you want to modify another user's post? That's crimanal!

Creating a topic: go to the section you want to create it in, on the very top right hand, you will see 'create new' click on it and post away.
Welcome to Nairaland
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by Emyo(m): 9:06am On Mar 04, 2013
Odunnu:
Why would you want to modify another user's post? That's crimanal!

Creating a topic: go to the section you want to create it in, on the very top right hand, you will see 'create new' click on it and post away.
Welcome to Nairaland
odunnu , why not tackle mine
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by Odunnu: 9:12am On Mar 04, 2013
Emyo: odunnu , why not tackle mine
sorry you werent informed, long since sorted.
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by Emyo(m): 3:28pm On Mar 04, 2013
Odunnu:
sorry you werent informed, long since sorted.
thanks man
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by Tobanoo(m): 6:04pm On Mar 04, 2013
please i need 2 knw wen nabteb is releasing dia result 4 nov/dec. 2013.....!
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by baby124: 4:49pm On Mar 05, 2013
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by Odunnu: 6:12pm On Mar 05, 2013
Good to see you, baby.
I'll recommend for homepage but that is an opening, fit for jobs and vacancies, i've moved it there.
Thank you all the same.
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by wilsatson: 7:19pm On Mar 05, 2013
To any Waec official/Admin on this nairaland to plz help solve the problem...i sat for 2002 G.C.E exam at Pathfinder Comprehensive High School,Okoko.but,couldn't found my result released when checked,all I saw was'PENDING! Then I check-checked if its released until I get my Exam photo card lost.
Have laid these complain before now and still reporting it again......appealing to the WEAC BOARD OF COUNCILS to please help me with my EXAMINATION NUMBER and any information variable on the lost photo card. I'll be looking forward to your Feedback.
Email:-kellywilson49@yahoo.com
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by mbkoriyel: 8:10am On Mar 08, 2013
Please help. Me and tell me the actual price. Flight from abuja to delhi. I wantto study there and how to get india'a student visa.. Please am waiting.
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by mayorall(m): 3:53pm On Mar 08, 2013
Odunnu:
Link! Link! Link!

www.nairaland.com/850161/osun-state-university-thread-2013

Am sorry for replying late ma....
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by Tolanyb(f): 7:04pm On Mar 08, 2013
I was unable 2 paste a direct comment dan 2 quote mine... Plz help
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by Tolanyb(f): 1:38pm On Mar 09, 2013
Tolanyb: I was unable 2 paste a direct comment dan 2 quote mine... Plz help
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by Odunnu: 4:36pm On Mar 09, 2013
[quote author=Tolanyb][/quote]
What are you saying?
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by Tolanyb(f): 8:05pm On Mar 09, 2013
I wanted 2 comment directly on wat u post buh i cant....@Odunnu
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by Odunnu: 8:55pm On Mar 09, 2013
Tolanyb: I wanted 2 comment directly on wat u post buh i cant....@Odunnu
Oh my dear! That? Very easy. Just click on the 'quote' button under the post. All posts have it.
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by Horlammy9: 9:26am On Mar 10, 2013
Pls someone shud help me... I ave done diz 2013 utme registration and I used awaiting result 4 my O' level, and i choose Funaab ast my first choice microbiology as a course and tasueed as 2nd choice wit d course biology..... Bt nw d o'level is out and i ave D7 in my physics.. Pls wat can I do nw... I was told to purchase change of course form after d jamb.. Bt i dnt knw weda its true...and how can it cost?? Pls i nid d help very urgent....
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by Tolanyb(f): 12:39pm On Mar 10, 2013
Odunnu:
Oh my dear! That? Very easy. Just click on the 'quote' button under the post. All posts have it.
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by Tolanyb(f): 6:17pm On Mar 10, 2013
Alrite... U commented directly on my quote buh i cant do dat [i tink there should b modify, quote and report unda every quote] ... Am very very sori 4 d disturbance...@Odunnu
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by Odunnu: 6:31pm On Mar 10, 2013
Tolanyb: Alrite... U commented directly on my quote buh i cant do dat [i tink there should b modify, quote and report unda every quote] ... Am very very sori 4 d disturbance...@Odunnu
Its no disturbance, my dear.
A modify button should not be in all posts in a thread. You know what 'modify' is? It means you have something to add or remove from a thing. Just like 'edit' in facebook.
It would be wrong for me to post something and when I come back another day notice it has changed, meaning someone had added or removed some words/sentences from that post. At that point, it ceases to be my opinion but nobody knows it isnt my opinion except me and the person who modified it. I hope you do understand me?

Now, the quote button is in all posts so you can quote what a user said in agreement or disagreement. Your opinion on the quote would be seen under the quote you made.

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (42) (Reply)

JAMB UTME 2010 Cut-Off? / What Can I Do With Industrial Chemistry. / Children's International School Fees In Lagos That Got People Talking (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.