Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,241 members, 7,780,482 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:17 PM

Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here - Education (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here (75381 Views)

See The Snake That Was Killed This Night In My Lodge / SCIENCE GURUS LODGE / 2013/2014 Jamb Accredited Cybercafé Operator’s: Drop Your Complaints /experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (42) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by Fynestboi: 11:11am On Mar 11, 2013
Am startng to develop a hate 4 nairaland, ban here and there on irrelevnt occasion, my id (fynestbarrister) was ban just 4 postng a questn in english literature thread, wit no well explainatory reason... Same use to befall my former user dat i ve to reg wit anoda user.... Dnt undastand dis thread any more @odunnu pls help me find solutn to dis... My id(fynestbarrister) is nw ban 4 unknw reasn.... just 4 postng dat questn below..

This question is based on Literary Principles
' 'They came on like a whirlwind, and dashed over the line snorting, kicking, squealing in a compact, pie bald tossing mob of bay,brown, grey backs, eyes staring, necks extended, nostrils red,long tails, streaming. As soon as they had leaped upon the road the thick dust flew upwards from under their hoofs, and within six yards of Glorgio only a brown cloud with vague forms of necks and cruppers rolled by,making the soil tremble..
Joseph Conrald: Nostromo
The passage above describes a troop of
A. cows
B. elephants
C. camels
D. horses
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by TableLeg(m): 11:13am On Mar 11, 2013
A lot of the new moderators on this forum are nut jobs .... Power drunk moro...ns!
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by Odunnu: 11:39pm On Mar 12, 2013
Table Leg :
A lot of the new moderators on this forum are nut jobs .... Power drunk moro...ns!
What is the problem?

@fynest: sorted
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by iborbarry: 1:04am On Mar 13, 2013
1. where is the institute of data processing management located in Nigeria.
2. i need the website of the institute of data processing management Nigeria
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by Horlammy9: 6:51am On Mar 14, 2013
Pls did anyone knws the cost of the change of course form and the time it will out??
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by Oluwacolded: 10:33pm On Mar 17, 2013
@odunnu why did u ban my friend promisechild is it because he scolded you for being so gullible that is why you decided to ban him,that is unfair and pathetic you need to have the fear of God,judge without prejudice and have a big heart any position we are in today is by God grace not by our might.. You can ban me also, no problem
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by Odunnu: 5:49am On Mar 18, 2013
Oluwacolded: @odunnu why did u ban my friend promisechild is it because he scolded you for being so gullible that is why you decided to ban him,that is unfair and pathetic you need to have the fear of God,judge without prejudice and have a big heart any position we are in today is by God grace not by our might.. You can ban me also, no problem
How did you know Odunnu banned him or you want to run your mouth?
Can I have a link to the 'gullible' accusation post?
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by Oluwacolded: 8:34am On Mar 18, 2013
Odunnu:
How did you know Odunnu banned him or you want to run your mouth?
Can I have a link to the 'gullible' accusation post?
the post afta ur first post in former education minister join nairaland
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by Odunnu: 9:16am On Mar 18, 2013
Oluwacolded: the post afta ur first post in former education minister join nairaland
You cant even post a link? Like I have all the time to start going thru posts after posts?
Anyway, that is by the way.
Now, how did you know Odunnu banned him?
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by enaznice: 7:45am On Mar 21, 2013
Good morning admin, pls i was one of neco gce candidate in the
year 2006 pls i lost my document for a long time.
I dont know my center number and my id serial number.
i av checked the result then and it was ok
But pls wat can i do to retrive all these and get the
statement of result
pls help me out here
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by bodundeomolola: 7:06am On Mar 22, 2013
Gud morni,pls I want to kno more about unighana
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by bodundeomolola: 8:29pm On Mar 22, 2013
My waec resort. Eco C4, Geo C4,Eng C6, Math B2, Agric B3, Bio C5, Chem C4, Phy D7, Yoruba E8. (1)Pls wat course can I go for? (2)any idea about unighana
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by Fynestboi: 9:27pm On Mar 22, 2013
Wat kind of idea do u want?

Bt 4 more detail dis s deir official website

http://www.ug.edu.gh/

bodunde omolola: My waec resort. Eco C4, Geo C4,Eng C6, Math B2, Agric B3, Bio C5, Chem C4, Phy D7, Yoruba E8. (1)Pls wat course can I go for? (2)any idea about unighana
try and rewrite anoda waec cozof ur physics bt if u dnt want to write waec again u can go 4
animal science, economist
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by themitan: 7:33am On Apr 09, 2013
Pls, I finished with cpga 2.74 in accounting ond and I want to apply for direct entry into uni ilorin. In my o/l I don't have account or economics, do u think I can go ahead with that or change my course? Thanks
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by Odunnu: 7:56am On Apr 09, 2013
I don't know how the OND/O. Level combination works so i'll advice you get hold of the brochure. The Jamb brochure and go thru it very well.
Also, join the DE aspirants thread here and get involved with the UNILORIN students here.

1 Like

Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by zeklng(m): 7:57am On Apr 11, 2013
Phemour: You can ask Moderator any Question concerning the Education Section.

No garbage, don’t ask me about your School/Prospective School.

Thanks
please hw can i ask the members or get members opinion on getting a project topic on biochemistry. I need it urgently. My no is 08064139411
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by zeklng(m): 8:04am On Apr 11, 2013
chibuzineo: hello phemour the thread is in the education just want to know how my message can be at the topic link so dat people could deliberate plz
me too. Sms my on 08064139411
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by vic4update(m): 7:50am On Apr 13, 2013
Bank charges Oooh..... Pay school fees, Acceptancy fees, clearance etc Bank charge #1000. If u like pay ur fees 20 tims hahahaha 20*1000 =?.... Eeeh!! DELSU, ABRAKA. Eric is discouraging educatio among d poor. Closing of school portal, impossing ID CARD holda all sudenly. Delta State Gov. Help ur pple
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by vic4update(m): 7:59am On Apr 13, 2013
Bank charges Oooh..... Pay school fees, Acceptancy fees, clearance etc Bank charge #1000. If u like pay ur fees 20 tims hahahaha 20*1000 =?.... Eeeh!! DELSU, ABRAKA. Eric is discouraging educatio among d poor. Closing of school portal, impossing ID CARD holda all sudenly
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by Odunnu: 11:30am On Apr 13, 2013
Sir,
Is everything alright?
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by BLACKSNIP(m): 2:32pm On Apr 13, 2013
@Odunnu, pls ask the poster the source of his/her post,I remember something of this was pasted some years ago with a genuine source. Pls if there's no source pls delete the thread

www.nairaland.com/1254472/list-illegal-degree-awarding-institutions
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by Odunnu: 4:00pm On Apr 13, 2013
Thank you Blaxksnip. I appreciate your concern. I verified it as soon as I saw it before making it sticky. I may have forgotten to include its source when I modified it originally. Thank you. Here it is from the NUC's page.

http://www.?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nuc.edu.ng%2Fnucsite%2FFile%2FMonday%2520Bulletin%2FMB%25202012%2FMB%25206%2520February%2C%25202012.%2520DRAFT.pdf&h=OAQF1ejibAQEyh5OWeMrrpT2AYPoO284k7JUW3d0zy1yhzQ
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by ichomi(m): 1:02am On Apr 16, 2013
My Ogas, I suggest this thread for frontpage wink https://www.nairaland.com/1258820/waec-withheld-results-five-times
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by mayorall(m): 12:03pm On Apr 16, 2013
Pls check ds thread b4 many falls...

www.nairaland.com/1259240/jamb-2013-2014-new-change
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by Odunnu: 12:27pm On Apr 16, 2013
Thank you Mayorall.
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by mayorall(m): 12:54pm On Apr 16, 2013
Odunnu: Thank you Mayorall.

Urw ma...

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (42) (Reply)

JAMB UTME 2010 Cut-Off? / What Can I Do With Industrial Chemistry. / Children's International School Fees In Lagos That Got People Talking (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.